From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: How the 2 brothers were able to kill so many people using knives
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 05:29:21 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 10:29 UTC

On 9/8/2022 10:14 PM, RichA wrote:
> 1. Liberal courts let them on the streets despite the one brother having
> 59 offenses on his record.

So you're saying because the one brother has all those offenses the
other brother should've been "kept off the streets" too? That's even
more psychotic than usual! And really fucking stupid.

> 2. No one attacked had readily-available weapons (handguns) at their disposal. That could have meant this would never have happened.

Sure, except when NRA's Wayne LaPierre invented "A good guy with a gun
beats a bad guy with a gun" or some horseshit like that why can't the
same be said for knives?

> The police don't have transporters or magic-wands so they of course get
> caught off-guard in these situations.

So you're saying it's Trudeau's fault for not letting them be outfitted
with magic wands?