"my terminal is a lethal teaspoon." -- Patricia O Tuama

arts / rec.arts.tv / Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.

SubjectAuthor
* Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.trotsky
`* Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.moviePig
 `* Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.trotsky
  `* Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.moviePig
   `* Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.trotsky
    `* Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.moviePig
     `* Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.trotsky
      `- Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.moviePig

1
Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.

<tfkef4$163t$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156291&group=rec.arts.tv#156291

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 05:49:06 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 10:49 UTC

https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1568610619959513088

Jeff Tiedrich
@itsJeffTiedrich

holy fucking shit, on May 6, 2021, NARA asked Donald Trump to return
missing documents. on May 9, 2021, Donald Trump was filmed leaving
Florida with dozens of boxes, bound for Bedminster. let me repeat this:
HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. why isn't Bedminster being searched right now

Naturally the right wing guys are too scared shitless to talk about this.

Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.

<jwlTK.33255$ITv5.10505@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156298&group=rec.arts.tv#156298

Subject: Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 09:37:18 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 13:37 UTC

On 9/11/2022 6:49 AM, trotsky wrote:
> https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1568610619959513088
>
> Jeff Tiedrich
> @itsJeffTiedrich
>
> holy fucking shit, on May 6, 2021, NARA asked Donald Trump to return
> missing documents. on May 9, 2021, Donald Trump was filmed leaving
> Florida with dozens of boxes, bound for Bedminster. let me repeat this:
> HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. why isn't Bedminster being searched right now
>
> Naturally the right wing guys are too scared shitless to talk about this.

Unfortunately, this appears to be less the work of an evil man than a
stupid one. So, Trump will get a pass ...thus paving the way for evil
and/or stupid men of the future.

Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.

<tfku18$1q2p$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156307&group=rec.arts.tv#156307

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 10:14:46 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 15:14 UTC

On 9/11/2022 8:37 AM, moviePig wrote:
> On 9/11/2022 6:49 AM, trotsky wrote:
>> https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1568610619959513088
>>
>> Jeff Tiedrich
>> @itsJeffTiedrich
>>
>> holy fucking shit, on May 6, 2021, NARA asked Donald Trump to return
>> missing documents. on May 9, 2021, Donald Trump was filmed leaving
>> Florida with dozens of boxes, bound for Bedminster. let me repeat
>> this: HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. why isn't Bedminster being searched right now
>>
>> Naturally the right wing guys are too scared shitless to talk about this.
>
> Unfortunately, this appears to be less the work of an evil man than a
> stupid one.  So, Trump will get a pass ...thus paving the way for evil
> and/or stupid men of the future.

He might be stupid but he still hasn't been indicted. We've been
waiting years to see accountability now.

Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.

<1kqTK.19017$ocy7.14095@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156344&group=rec.arts.tv#156344

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 15:05:32 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 11 Sep 2022 19:05 UTC

On 9/11/2022 11:14 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 9/11/2022 8:37 AM, moviePig wrote:
>> On 9/11/2022 6:49 AM, trotsky wrote:
>>> https://twitter.com/itsJeffTiedrich/status/1568610619959513088
>>>
>>> Jeff Tiedrich
>>> @itsJeffTiedrich
>>>
>>> holy fucking shit, on May 6, 2021, NARA asked Donald Trump to return
>>> missing documents. on May 9, 2021, Donald Trump was filmed leaving
>>> Florida with dozens of boxes, bound for Bedminster. let me repeat
>>> this: HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. why isn't Bedminster being searched right now
>>>
>>> Naturally the right wing guys are too scared shitless to talk about
>>> this.
>>
>> Unfortunately, this appears to be less the work of an evil man than a
>> stupid one.  So, Trump will get a pass ...thus paving the way for evil
>> and/or stupid men of the future.
>

> He might be stupid but he still hasn't been indicted.  We've been
> waiting years to see accountability now.

But, like Al Capone's tax returns, what we're holding Trump accountable
for here has nothing to do with what we feel are his *real* crimes.

Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.

<tfmslq$1q49$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156417&group=rec.arts.tv#156417

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 04:03:55 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 12 Sep 2022 09:03 UTC

On 9/11/2022 2:05 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 9/11/2022 11:14 AM, trotsky wrote:

>>> Unfortunately, this appears to be less the work of an evil man than a
>>> stupid one.  So, Trump will get a pass ...thus paving the way for
>>> evil and/or stupid men of the future.
>>

>> He might be stupid but he still hasn't been indicted.  We've been
>> waiting years to see accountability now.
>
> But, like Al Capone's tax returns, what we're holding Trump accountable
> for here has nothing to do with what we feel are his *real* crimes.

I have no idea what that means. I got a headache even trying to figure
it out.

Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.

<pIGTK.281058$SAT4.41486@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156466&group=rec.arts.tv#156466

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 09:43:48 -0400
 by: moviePig - Mon, 12 Sep 2022 13:43 UTC

On 9/12/2022 5:03 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 9/11/2022 2:05 PM, moviePig wrote:

>>> He might be stupid but he still hasn't been indicted.  We've been
>>> waiting years to see accountability now.
>>
>> But, like Al Capone's tax returns, what we're holding Trump
>> accountable for here has nothing to do with what we feel are his
>> *real* crimes.
>
> I have no idea what that means.  I got a headache even trying to figure
> it out.

We don't care about Trump's documents any more than we did about Al's
taxes ...we're just out to get the bastard. It's not the best look.

Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.

<tfpmim$fdq$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156602&group=rec.arts.tv#156602

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 05:38:14 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 10:38 UTC

On 9/12/2022 8:43 AM, moviePig wrote:
> On 9/12/2022 5:03 AM, trotsky wrote:

>>> But, like Al Capone's tax returns, what we're holding Trump
>>> accountable for here has nothing to do with what we feel are his
>>> *real* crimes.
>>
>> I have no idea what that means.  I got a headache even trying to
>> figure it out.
>
> We don't care about Trump's documents any more than we did about Al's
> taxes ...we're just out to get the bastard.  It's not the best look.

The insurrection on Jan 6th was unprecedented. The stealing of
classified documents and higher level is also unprecedented. You're
welcome to be as jaded as you want but you're also full of shit
simultaneously. In fact, I think you'll find most of America is just
the opposite: people in full violation of the law aren't being indicted
and prosecuted and our justice system has to turned to shit. Also
evidenced by SCOTUS: it and its confirmation process are now shit. All
courtesy of Republicans. If you need further help identifying reality
just let me know.

Re: Sounds like the tip of the iceberg.

<9V%TK.356097$6Il8.312207@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156621&group=rec.arts.tv#156621

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 09:50:59 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 13 Sep 2022 13:50 UTC

On 9/13/2022 6:38 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 9/12/2022 8:43 AM, moviePig wrote:

>>> I have no idea what that means.  I got a headache even trying to
>>> figure it out.
>>
>> We don't care about Trump's documents any more than we did about Al's
>> taxes ...we're just out to get the bastard.  It's not the best look.
>

> The insurrection on Jan 6th was unprecedented.  The stealing of
> classified documents and higher level is also unprecedented.  You're
> welcome to be as jaded as you want but you're also full of shit
> simultaneously.  In fact, I think you'll find most of America is just
> the opposite: people in full violation of the law aren't being indicted
> and prosecuted and our justice system has to turned to shit.  Also
> evidenced by SCOTUS: it and its confirmation process are now shit.  All
> courtesy of Republicans.  If you need further help identifying reality
> just let me know.

Whereas, my point is that bringing Trump down via a clear witch-hunt
could be almost as bad as leaving him up.