That that is is that that is not is not.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Good morning, Dockery.

SubjectAuthor
* Good morning, Dockery.Edward Rochester Esq.
+* Re: Good morning, Dockery.HC
|`* Re: Good morning, Dockery.Edward Rochester Esq.
| `- Re: Good morning, Dockery.HC
`- Re: Good morning, Dockery.NancyGene

1
Good morning, Dockery.

<41a87bb6-5aa5-4a83-96f3-0e9a1e07f5e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156651&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#156651

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 03:56:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good morning, Dockery.
From: blackpoo...@aol.com (Edward Rochester Esq.)
 by: Edward Rochester Esq - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 10:56 UTC

Perhaps you've noticed my postings of music and I would like you to know
it isn't a question of 'jealousy', 'envy' nor a question of 'senility' as you said way too many times about me.

A little back story on the music. I've never sat is some 'studio' as you supposedly have. All that you hear was done on a Tascam four track, sent to a few friends for their input, namely John Roles from Canada and Rob D'Agostino from my area.

You 'bounce' tracks--tracks one and two, bounced back to one, you start over and so on. No one was in the same room and one time.

As you can hear, most tunes are 'thin', but the point was to just put some things together for the hell of it, creativity at its basic level.

We, hear, have had to endure your constant need to be heard, be it 'poems', 'music', or your failed life to date, which means you have no reason to try and control what goes on here, but you do it anyway.

I have added my photo to the tunes, a photo that was taken back when I was your age today. A bit greyer but all in all, I'm doing good as mother nature tries to win the battle. You once took a photo of me on a book cover and tried to alter the image for the sole purpose of 'seeing my eyes' and I cannot even guess as to why. Perhaps you were jealous with the constant refrain of Woody Harrelson look-alike. Your reasoning remains for you to figure out, not mine.

You have made it difficult to remain here and I have 'left' many times out of pure frustration, only to return when creativity calls, which anyone with a creative need, can understand.

I will not win any gold records or Pulitzer Prize for anything I present but have found myself in Michael's AYoS, just to be able to post some poetry, which this group is supposedly about

To post poetry on the group proper, is futile, giving your need to bury anything that comes along, with your other shovel carrier. what's his name?

You have made this group about everything else but poetry. Why, is the question and to be treated as a leper over decades by anyone who comes across you, in all sorts of groups, begs the question of mental capacity on your part.

No need to go on into your past, I'm talking about now and your need to reign at the top of a flimsy group with support from those that feel you are getting a raw deal, those friends being in the same boat as you, no matter superior knowledge, or pockets full or empty of money, you and friends have the same dilemma, wanting to be needed no matter the consequence.

I'm content, Dockery, and that is what bothers you the most about me. You set the record straight not even knowing what that record really is.

You have this thing for Ash, who has donated his life to service and paid dearly for that service, only to have you and your need to belittle without offering any sense of what you have accomplished beyond what we see you state here, over and over, our human broken record.

I'll not post anymore of my put together tunes, my poetry will remain in the AYoS for anyone who would like to read, not, as you do, become the soul contributor of this place.

You are, at best, mediocre in all things creative, how dare I, challenge your reign?

I believe you're beyond help from the folks that help folks like you. You won't find it here but I also believe you enjoy the beating you take, hence the good morning forty times to those that echo it back like good little nobodies.

Enjoy todays whipping, it is how you survive, just keep in mind, you're low man on the proverbial totem pole.

Thank you.

Re: Good morning, Dockery.

<c3c2db35-5649-4dc6-9ff5-955dcd82c89bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156652&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#156652

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 04:50:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Good morning, Dockery.
From: yogibare...@gmail.com (HC)
 by: HC - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 11:50 UTC

On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 6:56:48 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> I'll not post anymore of my put together tunes, my poetry will remain in the AYoS for anyone who would like to read, not, as you do, become the soul contributor of this place.
>
> You are, at best, mediocre in all things creative, how dare I, challenge your reign?
>
> I believe you're beyond help from the folks that help folks like you. You won't find it here but I also believe you enjoy the beating you take, hence the good morning forty times to those that echo it back like good little nobodies.
>
> Enjoy todays whipping, it is how you survive, just keep in mind, you're low man on the proverbial totem pole.

Good morning, Jim.

By the same token, perhaps you have noticed my postings
about what all and whatnot, as I have noticed yours, and I
would like for you to know that I feel your frustration. That
is what comes through most in both your commentary, and
your poetry, frustration at other people, at the way things are.

Re: Good morning, Dockery.

<30d87fa0-bb38-4659-aad7-c66304918a3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156653&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#156653

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 05:14:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: nancygen...@gmail.com (NancyGene)
 by: NancyGene - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 12:14 UTC

On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 10:56:48 AM UTC, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> I'll not post anymore of my put together tunes, my poetry will remain in the AYoS for anyone who would like to read, not, as you do, become the soul contributor of this place.
>
> You are, at best, mediocre in all things creative, how dare I, challenge your reign?
>
> I believe you're beyond help from the folks that help folks like you. You won't find it here but I also believe you enjoy the beating you take, hence the good morning forty times to those that echo it back like good little nobodies.
>
> Enjoy todays whipping, it is how you survive, just keep in mind, you're low man on the proverbial totem pole.

His "Woody Harrelson" lookalike lame reply has been buried for all time.

Re: Good morning, Dockery.

<92aa143c-c699-4279-aed1-d317a67c7512n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156655&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#156655

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 05:24:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: blackpoo...@aol.com (Edward Rochester Esq.)
 by: Edward Rochester Esq - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 12:24 UTC

On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 7:50:47 AM UTC-4, HC wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > You are, at best, mediocre in all things creative, how dare I, challenge your reign?
> >
> > I believe you're beyond help from the folks that help folks like you. You won't find it here but I also believe you enjoy the beating you take, hence the good morning forty times to those that echo it back like good little nobodies.
> >
> > Enjoy todays whipping, it is how you survive, just keep in mind, you're low man on the proverbial totem pole.
> >
> > Thank you.
> Good morning, Jim.
>
> By the same token, perhaps you have noticed my postings
> about what all and whatnot, as I have noticed yours, and I
> would like for you to know that I feel your frustration. That
> is what comes through most in both your commentary, and
> your poetry, frustration at other people, at the way things are.

Dockery is but a mosquito in this picnic of life.

Re: Good morning, Dockery.

<8b8d8dab-5984-45ac-8430-96589d17d69dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=156656&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#156656

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 05:28:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: yogibare...@gmail.com (HC)
 by: HC - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 12:28 UTC

On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 8:24:30 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > You are, at best, mediocre in all things creative, how dare I, challenge your reign?
> > >
> > > I believe you're beyond help from the folks that help folks like you. You won't find it here but I also believe you enjoy the beating you take, hence the good morning forty times to those that echo it back like good little nobodies.
> > >
> > > Enjoy todays whipping, it is how you survive, just keep in mind, you're low man on the proverbial totem pole.
> > >
> > > Thank you.
> > Good morning, Jim.
> >
> > By the same token, perhaps you have noticed my postings
> > about what all and whatnot, as I have noticed yours, and I
> > would like for you to know that I feel your frustration. That
> > is what comes through most in both your commentary, and
> > your poetry, frustration at other people, at the way things are.
> Dockery is but a mosquito in this picnic of life.

Exactly! Fucking mosquitos! Aargh! Who’s got the DEET?!?