From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: A quiiiizzzzz show?
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 17:32:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 15 Sep 2022 17:32 UTC

That's Lou Grant speaking contemptuously to Ted Baxter, who was
considering taking a much better-paying job than local news anchor.

Jennifer Hudson, whom I actually consider to be talented, got a daytime
talker.

Live on tape from beautiful downtown Burbank, I guess, in the same studio
on the Warners lot that Ellen DeGeneres used to tape in. It debuted this
week. It's offered to Fox stations that take daytime television from the
network and the Hearst station group.

Apparently, now that she's in her 40s, her career is in the toilet. Her
first guest on the show's debut on Monday September 12 2022 was Simon Cowell.

Dear gawd, they're not even trying.

It's daytime television so I would have W/Q'ed it anyway, but barf.

Lady, if you wanted a change, may I suggest developing a musical theater
show for Broadway?