What color is a chameleon on a mirror?

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: "Vampire Academy." Different from what came before, sort of SPOILERS

SubjectAuthor
* Re: "Vampire Academy." Different from what came before, sortanim8rfsk
`* Re: "Vampire Academy." Different from what came before, sort of SPOILERSIan J. Ball
 `- Re: "Vampire Academy." Different from what came before, sortanim8rfsk

1
Re: "Vampire Academy." Different from what came before, sort of SPOILERS

<464982434.685004876.268018.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157010&group=rec.arts.tv#157010

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "Vampire Academy." Different from what came before, sort
of SPOILERS
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 03:47:30 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 16 Sep 2022 10:47 UTC

RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
> Concerns two vampire girls, one royalty, one lower caste (a protector)
> live with the other vampires in a large protected enclave. Outside, at
> night, the undead vampires live. They try to attack the alive vampires.
> The undead vampires are an abomination. No mention of humans yet. In
> the first scenes, the upper class girl sees her family killed in a car
> bombing. So old (Chinese) queen is retiring and the young girl is next
> in-line. The show is serviceable if you can get passed the teen pop
> music which is at least stylized to fit the scenes.

Where is this showing?

Re: "Vampire Academy." Different from what came before, sort of SPOILERS

<tg22b3$3r1q9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157033&group=rec.arts.tv#157033

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "Vampire Academy." Different from what came before, sort of SPOILERS
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 07:48:03 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Fri, 16 Sep 2022 14:48 UTC

On 2022-09-16 10:47:30 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Concerns two vampire girls, one royalty, one lower caste (a protector)
>> live with the other vampires in a large protected enclave. Outside, at
>> night, the undead vampires live. They try to attack the alive vampires.
>> The undead vampires are an abomination. No mention of humans yet. In
>> the first scenes, the upper class girl sees her family killed in a car
>> bombing. So old (Chinese) queen is retiring and the young girl is next
>> in-line. The show is serviceable if you can get passed the teen pop
>> music which is at least stylized to fit the scenes.
>>

> Where is this showing?

Peacock.

I'm about 100% sure Rich is full of s**t, as I'm nearly positive the
film version is much better.

Re: "Vampire Academy." Different from what came before, sort of SPOILERS

<870793823.685052761.928146.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157068&group=rec.arts.tv#157068

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
of SPOILERS
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 13:28:24 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 16 Sep 2022 20:28 UTC

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 2022-09-16 10:47:30 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
>> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Concerns two vampire girls, one royalty, one lower caste (a protector)
>>> live with the other vampires in a large protected enclave. Outside, at
>>> night, the undead vampires live. They try to attack the alive vampires.
>>> The undead vampires are an abomination. No mention of humans yet. In
>>> the first scenes, the upper class girl sees her family killed in a car
>>> bombing. So old (Chinese) queen is retiring and the young girl is next
>>> in-line. The show is serviceable if you can get passed the teen pop
>>> music which is at least stylized to fit the scenes.
>>>

>> Where is this showing?
>
> Peacock.

Thanks

> I'm about 100% sure Rich is full of s**t, as I'm nearly positive the
> film version is much better.

I fell asleep during the pilot mistake but so far I agree that the movie
was better.