backups: always in season, never out of style.

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: stats 2023 29 March

SubjectAuthor
* stats 2023 29 MarchIdlehands
`* stats 2023 29 MarchBlueshirt
 +- stats 2023 29 MarchIdlehands
 +- stats 2023 29 MarchIdlehands
 `* stats 2023 29 MarchBlueshirt
  +- stats 2023 29 MarchIdlehands
  `* stats 2023 29 MarchDaniel65
   `- stats 2023 29 MarchIdlehands

1
Re: stats 2023 29 March

<u06kar$1dltd$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=15739&group=rec.arts.drwho#15739

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: stats 2023 29 March
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 06:39:54 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 12:39 UTC

On 2023-03-30 6:05 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
> Group : rec.arts.drwho
> Statistics : from 3/29/2023 to 3/29/2023

"Say again? Dave, you are a spamming, illiterate pipsqueak, yet you
truly remain a fool.

At least Andy's statistics provide some sort of topical and useful
information, unlike your daily, weekly and monthly posting statistics
(see rec.arts.drwho), which provide little to no useful information
and are off-topic everywhere you spew them.

Keeping track of posting counts is entirely masturbatory. Posting the
same content free article, hundreds or thousands of times monthly, in
order to boost your posting count, is an abuse of the network's
infrastructure. Please stop spamming, Dave."

Dave Ritz

--
"You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it
turns out God hates all the same people you do." -Anne Lamott

Re: stats 2023 29 March

<u079gl$1hc4u$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=15740&group=rec.arts.drwho#15740

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 18:41:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 18:41 UTC

Idlehands wrote:

> On 2023-03-30 6:05 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
> > Group : rec.arts.drwho
> > Statistics : from 3/29/2023 to 3/29/2023
> >

> "Say again? Dave, you are a spamming, illiterate pipsqueak, yet you
> truly remain a fool.

Stop beating around the bush, tell him what you really think.
> At least Andy's statistics provide some sort of topical and useful
> information, unlike your daily, weekly and monthly posting statistics
> (see rec.arts.drwho), which provide little to no useful information
> and are off-topic everywhere you spew them.
>
> Keeping track of posting counts is entirely masturbatory. Posting the
> same content free article, hundreds or thousands of times monthly, in
> order to boost your posting count, is an abuse of the network's
> infrastructure. Please stop spamming, Dave."

I've tried, we've all tried, Dave's IQ is so low he cannot comprehend
plain English.

Re: stats 2023 29 March

<u07u2p$1kj12$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=15742&group=rec.arts.drwho#15742

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 18:32:22 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 00:32 UTC

On 2023-03-31 12:41 p.m., Blueshirt wrote:
> Idlehands wrote:
>
>> On 2023-03-30 6:05 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
>>> Group : rec.arts.drwho
>>> Statistics : from 3/29/2023 to 3/29/2023
>>>

>> "Say again? Dave, you are a spamming, illiterate pipsqueak, yet you
>> truly remain a fool.
>
> Stop beating around the bush, tell him what you really think.

I am quoting Dave Ritz from another group, however mirrors my feelings
to a T.

>> At least Andy's statistics provide some sort of topical and useful
>> information, unlike your daily, weekly and monthly posting statistics
>> (see rec.arts.drwho), which provide little to no useful information
>> and are off-topic everywhere you spew them.
>>
>> Keeping track of posting counts is entirely masturbatory. Posting the
>> same content free article, hundreds or thousands of times monthly, in
>> order to boost your posting count, is an abuse of the network's
>> infrastructure. Please stop spamming, Dave."
>
> I've tried, we've all tried, Dave's IQ is so low he cannot comprehend
> plain English.

His inability to see that his own actions are a major part of the
problem here, I don't think he has been held accountable for his actions
and sincerely believes his faecal matter has no odour.

--
"You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it
turns out God hates all the same people you do." -Anne Lamott

Re: stats 2023 29 March

<u07u88$1kj12$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=15744&group=rec.arts.drwho#15744

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 18:35:17 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 00:35 UTC

On 2023-03-31 4:35 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <u079gl$1hc4u$1@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> Idlehands wrote:

>>> "Say again? Dave, you are a spamming, illiterate pipsqueak, yet you
>>> truly remain a fool.
>>
>> Stop beating around the bush, tell him what you really think.
>>
>>> At least Andy's statistics provide some sort of topical and useful
>>> information, unlike your daily, weekly and monthly posting statistics
>>> (see rec.arts.drwho), which provide little to no useful information
>>> and are off-topic everywhere you spew them.
>>>
>>> Keeping track of posting counts is entirely masturbatory. Posting the
>>> same content free article, hundreds or thousands of times monthly, in
>>> order to boost your posting count, is an abuse of the network's
>>> infrastructure. Please stop spamming, Dave."
>>
>> I've tried, we've all tried, Dave's IQ is so low he cannot comprehend
>> plain English.
>
> Please ignore the consistent lying stalking Idlehands!

Coming from a lying sack of shit who calls me a "violent paedophile"
it's almost funny.

Almost.
--
"You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it
turns out God hates all the same people you do." -Anne Lamott

Re: stats 2023 29 March

<u090vd$1sab0$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=15752&group=rec.arts.drwho#15752

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 10:27:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 10:27 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <u079gl$1hc4u$1@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > Idlehands wrote:
> >> Keeping track of posting counts is entirely masturbatory. Posting
> >> the same content free article, hundreds or thousands of times
> >> monthly, in order to boost your posting count, is an abuse of the
> >> network's infrastructure. Please stop spamming, Dave."
> >
> > I've tried, we've all tried, Dave's IQ is so low he cannot
> > comprehend plain English.
>
> Please ignore the consistent lying stalking Idlehands!

Why ignore him when he makes more sense than you and tells the truth.

He's asked you to stop spamming RADW, you will, of course, just carry
on...

Re: stats 2023 29 March

<u0afho$2456m$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=15760&group=rec.arts.drwho#15760

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2023 17:42:47 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Sat, 1 Apr 2023 23:42 UTC

On 2023-04-01 7:53 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <u090vd$1sab0$1@dont-email.me>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> Please ignore the consistent lying stalking Idlehands!
>>
>> Why ignore him when he makes more sense than you and tells the truth.
>>
>> He's asked you to stop spamming RADW, you will, of course, just carry
>> on...
>
> I ignore liars and vicious stalkers like lying Idlehands!
>
> Idlehands would be thrown in jail in Canada were he to give testimony in court.

Poor binky, he "ignores" liars yet pays attention to himself. As for
stalking, I am not one going to other groups looking for my personal
information.

Should I even mention your attempts to play "God" in
alt.christnet.christianlife?

"Spamtroller Andrew, thou are rebuked in the name of the Father, the Son
and the Holy Spirit For Jesus has all authority here
and Satan has no Authority here"

Seems like binky the asswipe Thinks he speaks for God.

(Personally I don't Jesus has even heard of Usenet).

--
"You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it
turns out God hates all the same people you do." -Anne Lamott

Re: stats 2023 29 March

<u0bvre$2h2op$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=15763&group=rec.arts.drwho#15763

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 23:27:10 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 2 Apr 2023 13:27 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 2/4/23 12:53 am:
> In article <u090vd$1sab0$1@dont-email.me>, Blueshirt
> <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

>>> Please ignore the consistent lying stalking Idlehands!
>>
>> Why ignore him when he makes more sense than you and tells the
>> truth.
>>
>> He's asked you to stop spamming RADW, you will, of course, just
>> carry on...
>
> I ignore liars and vicious stalkers like lying Idlehands!

Ah!! So YOU, asswipe, ignore YOURSELF, asswipe!! Well done for that,
asswipe!!

> Idlehands would be thrown in jail in Canada were he to give testimony
> in court.

Sorry!! Now YOU, asswipe, are claiming that YOU, asswipe, KNOW that
Idlehands WILL lie in court!!

How can YOU, asswipe, know that, asswipe??
--
Daniel

Re: stats 2023 29 March

<u0d1ka$2m2f5$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=15769&group=rec.arts.drwho#15769

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 17:03:38 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Sun, 2 Apr 2023 23:03 UTC

On 2023-04-02 7:27 a.m., Daniel65 wrote:
> The Doctor wrote on 2/4/23 12:53 am:
>> In article <u090vd$1sab0$1@dont-email.me>, Blueshirt
>> <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

>>> Why ignore him when he makes more sense than you and tells the
>>> truth.
>>>
>>> He's asked you to stop spamming RADW, you will, of course, just
>>> carry on...
>>
>> I ignore liars and vicious stalkers like lying Idlehands!
>
> Ah!! So YOU, asswipe, ignore YOURSELF, asswipe!! Well done for that,
> asswipe!!
>
>> Idlehands would be thrown in jail in Canada were he to give testimony
>> in court.
>
> Sorry!! Now YOU, asswipe, are claiming that YOU, asswipe, KNOW that
> Idlehands WILL lie in court!!
>
> How can YOU, asswipe, know that, asswipe??

All he can do is lie, lie lie lie and his inability to look at his own
actions merely highly what an indulged brat he is.

Not to mention a grade a asswipe.