Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 17:36:04 -0700
Subject: Re: CNN: Liberal elites: Keep migrants in Texas because "it's less
cruel."
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pluted...@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
 by: Pluted Pup - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 00:36 UTC

On 9/20/22 7:53 AM, RichA wrote:
> https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/15/opinions/desantis-migrants-refugees-marthas-vineyard-hemmer/index.html
>
> If this is the kind of intellect teaching in American universities today, God help the U.S. 2 MILLION illegals and counting this year, Biden.

What's unfair and cruel is forcing Florida to be a Sanctuary State.
But monopoly media demands that of Texas and Florida.

Re: CNN: Liberal elites: Keep migrants in Texas because "it's less cruel."

<tgelth$1mo$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157581&group=rec.arts.tv#157581

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
cruel."
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 04:35:46 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 09:35 UTC

On 9/21/2022 1:34 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Tuesday, 20 September 2022 at 20:36:13 UTC-4, Pluted Pup wrote:
>> On 9/20/22 7:53 AM, RichA wrote:
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/15/opinions/desantis-migrants-refugees-marthas-vineyard-hemmer/index.html
>>>
>>> If this is the kind of intellect teaching in American universities today, God help the U.S. 2 MILLION illegals and counting this year, Biden.
>>>
>> What's unfair and cruel is forcing Florida to be a Sanctuary State.
>> But monopoly media demands that of Texas and Florida.
>
> It's the old British saying at work; "I'm alright, Jack." Meaning, as far as New York and the rest are concerned,
> they wanted no part of these illegals, despite supposedly supporting them.

I'm alright, Jack - Wikipedia
"I'm alright, Jack" is a British expression used to describe people who
act only in their own best interests,

I think you mean some of the richest people in the country were acting
in their own self interest(s). And this is a revelation? How, exactly?
And what was DeathSantis doing, acting in the interests of all right
wing assholes? I think you'll find he was committing these crimes as a
political stunt to further his designs on the right wing asshole
Presidential nomination.

Let me know if you need help with anything else.