From: hayes...@telkomsa.net (Steve Hayes)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.books.childrens,rec.arts.books,alt.books,alt.literature,alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox
Subject: New novel: "Cross Purposes"
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 18:02:04 +0200
 by: Steve Hayes - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 16:02 UTC

My new novel "Cross Purposes" is due for public release on 22 October
2022, but if you order a presale copy before then, a substantial
discount is available.

For more about the book, see here:

https://methodius.blogspot.com/2022/10/cross-purposes-new-novel.html

And if you would like to buy a presale copy, see here:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1167919

It is intended primarily for children ages about 9-12, but like some
other children's books, some adults may enjoy it too.

If you know anyone who might enjoy the book, or who has children who
might enjoy such a book, please pass this information on to them.

--
Stephen Hayes, Author of The Year of the Dragon
Sample or purchase The Year of the Dragon: