From: arspitz...@gmail.com (Arthur Spitzer)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Subject: ACRA/LNH: The Blood Scrawled Crystal Skull of the Namer Boy --
Documentary Project: Season Four #4 Part Two
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 05:12:25 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
d=1e100.net; s=20210112;
h=to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id:mime-version:user-agent
:nntp-posting-host:injection-info:date:newsgroups:path
:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to;
bh=+ifrOA91Zw/X8u01CLKTmZBIuUCH5W7O1UDhcmFYdfY=;
b=yC2repxFLeBumGwBaOSXQ4xHG1qFITwXh2p4TcC8ZChgOqvwAFGsiUfUQRyxZxfw50
11gSJMK0ymMJOSI3SkAFP/uTMrVICNaoUf8gkJutHkDnlkn+e2RZJeHYVAYlI9kuIMMc
eTtDwq/6SXy8RYRZdjLo7dgQ2T6H7Z2lm2nQhmAWy3D4ARqxKA0K15RTRzNMx5FC3HaU
jtiRSKF2jhm2aKOaeLksKa8EIeGJfSzC3CfJn9xsU+yX423Ev7QTzD8c/4Wvws32xVJT
OFjAz+VK6TWJPr5kVBbPSWpjv8xYZP2bd3qVRxZVsQLB/L8RlsQ877wFrFjqKhzPWj5J
FKeQ==
 by: Arthur Spitzer - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 05:12 UTC

\\
.-'```^```'-.
/ /\ __ /\ \
| ^^ \/ ^^ |
\ \_.__._/ /
`'-.......-'`

Part Two

Huck Dolluhrind felt a twinge in his neck. Someone had died. He let out a weary sigh. Oh well.
He knew that was going to happen. He had sent them to be a distraction -- while he did his work
here to try and get The Tape. And he knew they probably weren't going to make it.

Huck was garbed in what looked like a Holocaust Cloak and a backpack strapped to his back as he
marched his way towards the gates of The Headquarters. He held his Job Interview Radish for all of
the zombies, werewolves, ghouls, and other nasty horrifying creatures to all gaze upon as he parted
his way through them like Moses parting the Red Sea. They weren't going to stop him. They knew he
had an interview he needed to get to.

An Interview that he was going to completely ace.

\\
.-'```^```'-.
/ /\ __ /\ \
| ^^ \/ ^^ |
\ \_.__._/ /
`'-.......-'`

Lady Ripper looked with surprise as a cloaked elderly black man barged into her room. "What the...?
How did you...?"

"I'm here -- for the job interview," said Huck holding the radish up as he looked at a dark shadowy
part of the room where a shadowy Lady Ripper was standing.

"Oh, right," Lady Ripper said gazing at the radish. "The Job Interview. Yes, we should get..." she
said walking into a more lighted area. Huck's hand with the radish began to drop down in weakness
as he was completely stunned by the incredible beauty of Lady Ripper.

"Oh godgod! Never have I seen -- like if FIN FANFIC FOOM had a much, much shorter twin sister --
with the most luscious of all Dad Bods! God, it's..."

This broke Lady Ripper out of the radish's spell. With a quick dance move, she ripped the radish
from Huck's hand and with another move tore it in half -- destroying whatever power it still had.
And she stared furiously at Huck Dolluhrind. "Who are you and why are you here?! Speak, before I
rip you limb from limb!"

"I'm sorry, Tara..."

Lady Ripper was taken aback. "That name. NEVER -- call me that. She is gone. Dead."

Huck nodded. "I'm Namer Boy. Do you remember me?"

"No, you're not... he was..." Her hand started to shake as memories flashed through her brain.

"Yes, the one who was your teammate -- The Bomb changed him into a zombie. I'm a man that has this
condition that is called Namerboyuhneeen which causes me to occasionally be possessed by the spirit
of Namer Boy allowing me access to all his memories and skills and..."

"Yes, yes -- I know who you are. You're the lunatic terrorist that's trying to overthrow..."

"I'd say Freedom Fighter..."

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to convince you that you're on the wrong side. I want you to join us. Help us."

Lady Ripper laughed. "That's not going to happen. What -- are you thinking because of all those
times I betrayed the Legion in the past -- that I might do it one more time just for the heck of it?
Crazy."

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I made a mistake. Maybe you're okay with purging every single goofy or
silly person. Is that it? You're fine with all of this? You can justify all of this?"

"I -- I don't..." Lady Ripper had a pained look on her face. "I wish there was another..."

"There can be. You just need to help me!"

"What do you -- what is your plan?"

"We need you to take out Fearless -- The Lord of Fear -- with this." He took off the backpack he
had been wearing and got this big mysterious box out of it. "Here. Open it."

She cautiously while holding her breath opened the lid up slightly. "Oh god! That's..." She
quickly closed the lid.

"Yes. And there's a tape -- it's buried under the throne made from the crystal skulls in the Throne
Room. You know what I'm talking about?"

"Yes. We tried to destroy it, but for some reason -- it couldn't be destroyed. So we buried it.
There's something horrible on that tape -- that if you watch it -- it will destroy you. Is that
your plan? You want to unleash that horror on the Legion? You want to destroy the Legion?!"

"Maybe the only way to save the world is to destroy the Legion."

"I see. Okay. I guess you did make a mistake," she said as she did a couple of dance moves. Huck
Dolluhrind screamed in pain as those moves caused his bones in his legs to tear and he collapsed to
the floor. "Yes, the Legion is evil and doing all kinds of evil. You're right about that. But
they do keep this world from descending into complete chaos. So, evil though it maybe -- it is a
necessary evil. Guards! There's an intruder! Careful! He's dangerous."

And as couple of WikiSentinels carted Huck away, Lady Ripping looked at the box he had given her.
And she moved the box away to one of her secret safe places.

\\
.-'```^```'-.
/ /\ __ /\ \
| ^^ \/ ^^ |
\ \_.__._/ /
`'-.......-'`

"Tasha! Are you out of your -- I wanted him alive!" shouted The Lord of Fear into his wrist
communicator. "Stand down!"

Irony Maiden shook her head. "We need to stop playing games with these terrorist svolochi. We need
to end all of this. Eliminate every single one of them!" Irony began to crackle from her metal
hands.

"No. You're not to take any more action! That's an order!" The Lord of Fear gave a furious glare.
"You're dismissed. Go back to Headquarters!"

As the Legion were arguing among themselves, the remaining members of The Opposition made their way
out of the Van. Mr. Chainsaw Guy scanned the road for any loose manhole lids and seeing one edged
his way towards it. And Binky? Binky just stared at the blood splatter that once been his best
friend -- his best lover -- his best toxic pain in the ass maniac that was going to just send his
life spiraling out of control that he should have broken up with years ago. Charlie. Binky closed
his eyes as a tear ran down his furry cheek. And then he opened his eyes again -- and there was
just rage. A blinding rage that glowed a bright red.

"Wait, does that sabertooth have... Tasha! Get out of there!! GET..." shouted The Lord of Fear
into his wrist communicator.

Natasha Tolstoy -- who had once been the Irony Man villain Commie-In-A-Metal-Suit -- and after The
Bomb had gone off -- joined the Legion as the newest incarnation of Irony Man -- Irony Maiden,
looked back with an irritated annoyance at The Lord of Fear. What was the American being hysterical
about now? Then she could hear all of her suits warning systems start to beep like crazy.
Something hotter than a Supernova was burning its way through the suit. All of the suits
protections were beginning to fail. And then the suit began to feel like an out of control oven.
Then the burning started.

Mr. Chainsaw Guy watched as a red hot beam blazed out of Binky's eyes barbecuing the Irony Maiden's
suit. Various WikiSentinels sacrificed their lives trying to stop the beam, but to no avail -- the
beam just burned through all of them. As Mr. Chainsaw guy pried open one of the manholes while
everyone ignored him, he thought to himself -- Probably a good time to make an exit.

More members of the Legion started attacking -- and were shrugged away like flies. Whatever had
been keeping Irony Maiden's glowing white suit floating in the air no longer worked. And Irony
Maiden plummeted to the ground becoming a smoking crater. Assuming she had managed to survive being
burned alive -- assuming she managed to survive the crash, which seemed unlikely -- but if she had
-- then having a crazed superpowered sabertooth tear her melted suit limb to limb probably hammered
the final nail.

"Jesus. What is that thing?" asked The Lord of Fear.

Dr. Stahmpeurstein looked intently at his scanner. "Hmm. That is -- peculiar. The sabertooth's
DNA is Dvorakian -- and it's been altered by the Glory Virus."

"Wait -- the Glory Virus? Doesn't that kill Dvorakians after a week or so?"

Click here to read the complete article
Re: ACRA/LNH: The Blood Scrawled Crystal Skull of the Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Four #4 Part Two

<tjsql7$109h0$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1590&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1590

From: pwer...@gmail.com (Drew Nilium)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Documentary Project: Season Four #4 Part Two
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 04:11:22 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Drew Nilium - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 04:11 UTC

On 10/27/22 1:12 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
<snip>
> Huck Dolluhrind felt a twinge in his neck. Someone had died. He let out a weary sigh. Oh well.
> He knew that was going to happen.

Yeah, fair. o3o

> He held his Job Interview Radish for all of
> the zombies, werewolves, ghouls, and other nasty horrifying creatures to all gaze upon as he parted
> his way through them like Moses parting the Red Sea. They weren't going to stop him. They knew he
> had an interview he needed to get to.
>
> An Interview that he was going to completely ace.

maaaaaaaan :D That's so good

> Lady Ripper looked with surprise as a cloaked elderly black man barged into her room. "What the...?
> How did you...?"
>
> "I'm here -- for the job interview," said Huck holding the radish up as he looked at a dark shadowy
> part of the room where a shadowy Lady Ripper was standing.
>
> "Oh, right," Lady Ripper said gazing at the radish. "The Job Interview. Yes, we should get..." she
> said walking into a more lighted area.

So close!!

> Never have I seen -- like if FIN FANFIC FOOM had a much, much shorter twin sister --
> with the most luscious of all Dad Bods!

I-- huh. X3

> "I'm sorry, Tara..."
>
> Lady Ripper was taken aback. "That name. NEVER -- call me that. She is gone. Dead."
>
> Huck nodded. "I'm Namer Boy. Do you remember me?"
>
> "No, you're not... he was..." Her hand started to shake as memories flashed through her brain.
>
> "Yes, the one who was your teammate -- The Bomb changed him into a zombie. I'm a man that has this
> condition that is called Namerboyuhneeen which causes me to occasionally be possessed by the spirit
> of Namer Boy allowing me access to all his memories and skills and..."

I'm so hecking amazed that this turned out to be super plot relevant.

> "I'm here to convince you that you're on the wrong side. I want you to join us. Help us."

:D :D :D

> "We need you to take out Fearless -- The Lord of Fear -- with this." He took off the backpack he
> had been wearing and got this big mysterious box out of it. "Here. Open it."
>
> She cautiously while holding her breath opened the lid up slightly. "Oh god! That's..." She
> quickly closed the lid.
>
> "Yes. And there's a tape -- it's buried under the throne made from the crystal skulls in the Throne
> Room. You know what I'm talking about?"
>
> "Yes. We tried to destroy it, but for some reason -- it couldn't be destroyed. So we buried it.
> There's something horrible on that tape -- that if you watch it -- it will destroy you.

Ohhhhhhhh shit :D <3 <3 <3

> And as couple of WikiSentinels carted Huck away, Lady Ripping looked at the box he had given her.
> And she moved the box away to one of her secret safe places.

Heck yeah. :D I see.

> "Tasha! Are you out of your -- I wanted him alive!" shouted The Lord of Fear into his wrist
> communicator. "Stand down!"
>
> Irony Maiden shook her head. "We need to stop playing games with these terrorist svolochi. We need
> to end all of this. Eliminate every single one of them!" Irony began to crackle from her metal
> hands.

ooooooh, *very* interesting.

> Binky just stared at the blood splatter that once been his best
> friend -- his best lover -- his best toxic pain in the ass maniac that was going to just send his
> life spiraling out of control that he should have broken up with years ago. Charlie. Binky closed
> his eyes as a tear ran down his furry cheek. And then he opened his eyes again -- and there was
> just rage. A blinding rage that glowed a bright red.

That is, in fact, how it be sometimes.

> Natasha Tolstoy -- who had once been the Irony Man villain Commie-In-A-Metal-Suit -- and after The
> Bomb had gone off -- joined the Legion as the newest incarnation of Irony Man -- Irony Maiden,

Wonderful. <3

> Mr. Chainsaw Guy watched as a red hot beam blazed out of Binky's eyes barbecuing the Irony Maiden's
> suit.

Holy shit. :o

> Dr. Stahmpeurstein looked intently at his scanner. "Hmm. That is -- peculiar. The sabertooth's
> DNA is Dvorakian -- and it's been altered by the Glory Virus."

Holy crap. :o What a callback.

> The Lord of Fear wrinkled his nose -- damn these super senses
> -- as he looked at the flickering image of The Time Evacuator -- formerly one of Vector Prime clones
> that had gone off to greater things.

Ooooooh, another nice tie-in. :o

> Lord of Fear sighed. Sometimes, he wished another person were making all of these decisions. Part
> of him just wanted to let this thing be. To just ignore it and let it be. But this thing could be
> dangerous. It could threaten everything. Sometime you just had to make a choice.
>
> "Eradicate it," said The Lord of Fear in a cold voice. "Make sure nothing survives."
>
> Because someone had to save the world.

What a dark world; what a dark mind.

> There was a man with a five o'clock shadow that had boots that were made from Komodo Dragon skin.
> He had a fur coat that had various animal pelts and skins. Ferret. Cat. Beaver. Wombat. Beagle.
> Yak. Sperm Whale. And a number of others. All stitched together.

Oh, shit.

> He remembered the final battle he had with the last of those Miracle Beasts. It was the Maggot. On
> a melting iceberg close to the North Pole -- that's where it had been. That was actually a pretty
> easy battle as if the Beast didn't have its heart in it. Maybe it didn't want to live in world
> without all of the others.

And Parsnip is... maybe not the most powerful.

> Perhaps. He rubbed his amber amulet that he wore around his neck. He
> could see the lifeless corpse of that Maggot trapped forever in it.

God that's so cool.

> "Too many good people died Yesterday," said The Lord of Fear with a solemn expression on his face.
> "You know their names. Breaker. Knifer. Countdown. Cooker. Crasher. Hitter. Grimmer.
> Gritter. Beatdown. Rocker. Puller. Jacker." He paused a for a moment. "And Maiden.

So terrible. <3 No fun at all.

> There will always be the
> goofiness and silliness that you can't squash away. Eventually you'll see it lurking in everyone
> around you -- and I'm surprised you can't see it right now.
>
> "I mean look at the Preacher -- with his hairless monks -- eyebrows and pubic hair all shaved away.
> And that silly, ridiculous hat he's always wearing." The Righteous Inquisitor scowled as if that
> remark hit a bit too close to home. "And is the Time Evacuator anymore serious than the Time
> Crapper? Is the Beast Slayer somehow less goofy than the Holiday Miracle Pet Catcher? How about
> that werewolf over there smoking a pipe while reading the Wall Street Journal? How is that not
> completely ridiculous?!!" The werewolf with a very self conscious look on his face as he became
> aware that everyone was looking at him slowly moved the paper upwards till it was completely hiding
> his face.

XD XD XD <3 <3 <3 Yessss, preach it

> And then a loud blaring noise exploded from the speakers. At first it sounded like a creaking door
> and then some bubbling sounds followed by a drum. And then some goofy sounding music like from the
> early 60s. And singing.
>
> 'I was working in my lab -- late one night
> when my eyes beheld an eyrie sight...'
>
> And then the whole room darkened with only colorful strobe lights stabbing any brightness into it.

YESSSSSS :D :D :D <3 <3 <3

> No. He was right. This was never going to end. They were going to
> purge and purge. And it would never stop -- because no one was ever going to be serious enough for
> this world. It was just going to... and she began to walk.
>
> There had to be change.

Hell yeah hell yeah hell yeah

> He turned his head. And there was Lady Ripper pulling something out of box and placing it on his
> head. Something that burned. The Lord of Fear screamed a ghastly scream as he tried to pull it off
> burning his fingers badly. And he screamed some more.
>
> The Carmen Miranda Hat would not be removed.

omgggggggg X3 *Wonderful*

> And then she loudly said, "WikiSentry!
> There is only one of you and you are right next to me!" Every single WikiSentry in the world
> disappeared except for the one next to Lady Ripper.

yessssssss

> "You're an indestructible huge TV with VCR that can easily catch and play any VIDEO TAPE WITHOUT --
> ANY --PROBLEM!! And your editing is locked for everyone without exception for the next Hour!"

WONDERFUL :D :D :D

Click here to read the complete article
Re: ACRA/LNH: The Blood Scrawled Crystal Skull of the Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Four #4 Part Two

<4639b06b-6dae-4727-bdf1-16879fc0bc41n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1595&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1595

From: arspitz...@gmail.com (Arthur Spitzer)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Documentary Project: Season Four #4 Part Two
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 03:07:31 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
d=1e100.net; s=20210112;
h=to:injection-date:from:subject:message-id:mime-version:user-agent
:references:nntp-posting-host:injection-info:in-reply-to:date
:newsgroups:path:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date
:message-id:reply-to;
bh=sSGHpHjk/CUzB8D3ERZ9EhLuQu3SfbsejPJgzB4p8Zg=;
b=N7rA8cH310iE+RI+dFWQX9duU3jVp8wllQ+vqI9Wj4gUoetp//4Hv5zgIWfst8H7+q
ua4ZBijXWz2tUVnuol0W682dHA6FYjcRJasVnFnNI+x9FPTsu1xPTkOXsRRnPS8fuBb/
Tj1O5sWRRD8fiIIObXmgXBpmLfvx2la5fw94soDHvd9t5xrv9FAbMvO0UorQOpWURPX3
fwOsV1gklLr08qzc3dqcZMU7Y84Q2YIEKr/HVX8Jh7tE8V6r1c6VeXKDLw7mYA4es1Ny
Zn6wzwwURUMcmSbNSe3bBtVFwsIUYYR/FPcd9nJr7YjLNefRwVCzLKyesW/XnRI2OXBD
ScLA==
 by: Arthur Spitzer - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 03:07 UTC

On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:11:24 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 10/27/22 1:12 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> <snip>

> > Chard the Wiggle-Your-Toes Day Miracle Sperm Whale is...
> > (Wait. Did I create this character? I can't believe that... No. Someone else
> > must have... But who?!)
> I thought you did! X>

Yeah, I'm not sure why I think I didn't. Maybe I'm remembering some thread
in like the LNH Authors Group where someone suggested that Holiday for
a Miracle Pet and I did the rest.

> > Wall Street Reading Werewolf are also all mine
> I want to see that guy come back. X>

Well, I suppose along with Sabertooth Fossil City, the Miracle Pets might have snatched
Wall Street Journal Reading Werewolf and transferred him into the main timeline also.

So Free For Use if anyone wants to use this character.

> > Kind of wish it would've been funnier. I mean back in 2019 when I was doing the first
> > one -- I was thinking about how if I did a last one of these I'd set it in some type of
> > Apocalypse setting (Ha!). And then you know 2020 came and the whole idea of an Apocalypse
> > got less and less funny as all that horrible stuff was happening and the world seemed to
> > be headed into some End of Times direction. Also had tons of ideas for what if the LNH
> > make this horrible authoritarian type team. So this is me working out some of that stuff.
> Honestly, I think this one has immediately jumped onto the list of my top LNH
> stories of all time. It somehow manages to interlace horror, despair, absurdity,
> goofiness, and warmth in a way that's more than the sum of its parts, and build
> on the previous chapters to unexpectedly connect them and make them
> retroactively meaningful.

Thank you for that high praise!

> > So, do I have any plans for more LNH stories in the future? Possibly. Did have this idea
> > for JONG Elsewhirl. Maybe I'll do that next year -- if I can bring myself to do any more
> > prose writing.
> Heck yeah! :D

We'll see. I do find prose writing to be a lot more difficult now days and less interesting than
say doing a webcomic. But glad some of you still enjoy my LNH writing.

Arthur "Thanks Part Two!" Spitzer

Re: ACRA/LNH: The Blood Scrawled Crystal Skull of the Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Four #4 Part Two

<tk9kr1$3c46k$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1598&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1598

From: pwer...@gmail.com (Drew Nilium)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Documentary Project: Season Four #4 Part Two
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 00:52:00 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Drew Nilium - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 00:52 UTC

On 11/3/22 11:07 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 9:11:24 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
>> On 10/27/22 1:12 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
<snip>
>>> Wall Street Reading Werewolf are also all mine
>> I want to see that guy come back. X>
>
> Well, I suppose along with Sabertooth Fossil City, the Miracle Pets might have snatched
> Wall Street Journal Reading Werewolf and transferred him into the main timeline also.
>
> So Free For Use if anyone wants to use this character.

Woohoo! :D <3

>> Honestly, I think this one has immediately jumped onto the list of my top LNH
>> stories of all time. It somehow manages to interlace horror, despair, absurdity,
>> goofiness, and warmth in a way that's more than the sum of its parts, and build
>> on the previous chapters to unexpectedly connect them and make them
>> retroactively meaningful.
>
> Thank you for that high praise!

Very welcome!! <3 <3 <3

>>> So, do I have any plans for more LNH stories in the future? Possibly. Did have this idea
>>> for JONG Elsewhirl. Maybe I'll do that next year -- if I can bring myself to do any more
>>> prose writing.
>> Heck yeah! :D
>
> We'll see. I do find prose writing to be a lot more difficult now days and less interesting than
> say doing a webcomic. But glad some of you still enjoy my LNH writing.

:> Fair. And heck yes. <3

Drew "we each have our own creative home" Nilium