From: cuj...@petitmorte.net (Cujo DeSockpuppet)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: Friday Music - Free download!
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 21:18:35 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cujo DeSockpuppet - Fri, 15 Jul 2022 21:18 UTC

EXTRA ADDED BONUS: No Shitkickerville No-Stars with drunken idiots in
clown shoes mumbling drunkenly and way off key.

Short, shameless confession: I've loved Happy Rhodes since the 90's when
she was on a local cable show for musicians.

Now that we have this out of the way, it's a pretty eclectic assortment
of world class musicians.

Pay what you can if you feel generous as it's a "name your price" even
if it's zero. I always throw a few bucks in anyway. A lot of King
Crimson former or current musicians or others associated with them are
on this.

You can download it or create a bandcamp account and simply leave it
there whether you chip in a few bucks or get it for free. What's to
lose? There's also other free samplers for various labels that are free
on Bandcamp too. (MoonJune records for one, but there's punk and metal
free samplers too.)

https://music.7dmedia.com/album/netlabel-day-2022-free-download

"Artists featured on this compilation:
� Phurpa
� Happy Rhodes
� Alex Anthony Faide
� The Mastelotto's featuring Deborah and Pat Mastelotto
� TU featuring Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto
� Crystal Beth featuring Alex Anthony Faide
� Phil Keaggy, Tony Levin and Jerry Marotta
� Markus Reuter
� Security Project with Jerry Marotta, Trey Gunn, Michael Cozzi and
Happy Rhodes
� Bill Rieflin
� Matte Henderson with Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto
� Sarah Perrotta with Tony Levin and Jerry Marotta
� The Fragile Fate with Rupert Greenall (The Fixx), Jerry Marotta, and
Eric "the" Taylor
� Alonso Arreola
� AKKU Quintet with Manuel Pasquinelli
� Inna Zhelannaya
� KTU with Trey Gunn, Pat Mastelotto and Kimmo Pohjonen
� Kwame Binea produced by Vernon Reid
� Stick Men with Tony Levin, Pat Mastelotto, and Markus Reuter
� Marco Mattei
� Deep Energy Orchestra with Fareed Haque, V. Selvaganesh, and Trey Gunn
� Trey Gunn"

"Recording label for the genre-busting artists Security Project, Stick
Men, Trey Gunn & Pat Mastelotto of King Crimson, Phurpa, Crystal Beth,
SONAR, AKKU Quintet, Third Star Records, DiN Records, Trista Records,
KTU, TU, 3Below, Inna Zhelannaya, Markus Reuter, Kwame Binea, N.y.X.,
Matte Henderson, Under The Psycamore and more."

Re: Friday Music - Free download!

<4216faec-4a8c-4fd1-8b85-4b533904b84en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157817&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#157817

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 15:04:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Friday Music - Free download!
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Fri, 15 Jul 2022 22:04 UTC

On Friday, July 15, 2022 at 5:18:36 PM UTC-4, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> EXTRA ADDED BONUS: No Shitkickerville No-Stars with drunken idiots in
> clown shoes mumbling drunkenly and way off key.
>
> Short, shameless confession: I've loved Happy Rhodes since the 90's when
> she was on a local cable show for musicians.
>
> Now that we have this out of the way, it's a pretty eclectic assortment
> of world class musicians.
>
> Pay what you can if you feel generous as it's a "name your price" even
> if it's zero. I always throw a few bucks in anyway. A lot of King
> Crimson former or current musicians or others associated with them are
> on this.
>
> You can download it or create a bandcamp account and simply leave it
> there whether you chip in a few bucks or get it for free. What's to
> lose? There's also other free samplers for various labels that are free
> on Bandcamp too. (MoonJune records for one, but there's punk and metal
> free samplers too.)
>
> https://music.7dmedia.com/album/netlabel-day-2022-free-download
>
> "Artists featured on this compilation:
> • Phurpa
> • Happy Rhodes
> • Alex Anthony Faide
> • The Mastelotto's featuring Deborah and Pat Mastelotto
> • TU featuring Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto
> • Crystal Beth featuring Alex Anthony Faide
> • Phil Keaggy, Tony Levin and Jerry Marotta
> • Markus Reuter
> • Security Project with Jerry Marotta, Trey Gunn, Michael Cozzi and
> Happy Rhodes
> • Bill Rieflin
> • Matte Henderson with Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto
> • Sarah Perrotta with Tony Levin and Jerry Marotta
> • The Fragile Fate with Rupert Greenall (The Fixx), Jerry Marotta, and
> Eric "the" Taylor
> • Alonso Arreola
> • AKKU Quintet with Manuel Pasquinelli
> • Inna Zhelannaya
> • KTU with Trey Gunn, Pat Mastelotto and Kimmo Pohjonen
> • Kwame Binea produced by Vernon Reid
> • Stick Men with Tony Levin, Pat Mastelotto, and Markus Reuter
> • Marco Mattei
> • Deep Energy Orchestra with Fareed Haque, V. Selvaganesh, and Trey Gunn
> • Trey Gunn"
>
> "Recording label for the genre-busting artists Security Project, Stick
> Men, Trey Gunn & Pat Mastelotto of King Crimson, Phurpa, Crystal Beth,
> SONAR, AKKU Quintet, Third Star Records, DiN Records, Trista Records,
> KTU, TU, 3Below, Inna Zhelannaya, Markus Reuter, Kwame Binea, N.y.X.,
> Matte Henderson, Under The Psycamore and more."

Damned... thanks, man!
Bandcamp is huge and no way to find all of this...
Is it Friday already? >.<

Re: Friday Music - Free download!

<XnsAED5BA98361C3PantyheadPoorHouse@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157820&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#157820

From: cuj...@petitmorte.net (Cujo DeSockpuppet)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 22:20:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cujo DeSockpuppet - Fri, 15 Jul 2022 22:20 UTC

Ash Wurthing <ashwurthing@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Friday, July 15, 2022 at 5:18:36 PM UTC-4, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
>> EXTRA ADDED BONUS: No Shitkickerville No-Stars with drunken idiots in
>> clown shoes mumbling drunkenly and way off key.
>>
>> Short, shameless confession: I've loved Happy Rhodes since the 90's
>> when
>
>> she was on a local cable show for musicians.
>>
>> Now that we have this out of the way, it's a pretty eclectic
>> assortment
>
>> of world class musicians.
>>
>> Pay what you can if you feel generous as it's a "name your price"
>> even if it's zero. I always throw a few bucks in anyway. A lot of
>> King Crimson former or current musicians or others associated with
>> them are on this.
>>
>> You can download it or create a bandcamp account and simply leave it
>> there whether you chip in a few bucks or get it for free. What's to
>> lose? There's also other free samplers for various labels that are
>> free on Bandcamp too. (MoonJune records for one, but there's punk and
>> metal free samplers too.)
>>
>> https://music.7dmedia.com/album/netlabel-day-2022-free-download
>>
>> "Artists featured on this compilation:
>> • Phurpa
>> • Happy Rhodes
>> • Alex Anthony Faide
>> • The Mastelotto's featuring Deborah and Pat Mastelotto
>> • TU featuring Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto
>> • Crystal Beth featuring Alex Anthony Faide
>> • Phil Keaggy, Tony Levin and Jerry Marotta
>> • Markus Reuter
>> • Security Project with Jerry Marotta, Trey Gunn, Michael Cozzi and
>> Happy Rhodes
>> • Bill Rieflin
>> • Matte Henderson with Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto
>> • Sarah Perrotta with Tony Levin and Jerry Marotta
>> • The Fragile Fate with Rupert Greenall (The Fixx), Jerry Marotta,
>> and Eric "the" Taylor
>> • Alonso Arreola
>> • AKKU Quintet with Manuel Pasquinelli
>> • Inna Zhelannaya
>> • KTU with Trey Gunn, Pat Mastelotto and Kimmo Pohjonen
>> • Kwame Binea produced by Vernon Reid
>> • Stick Men with Tony Levin, Pat Mastelotto, and Markus Reuter
>> • Marco Mattei
>> • Deep Energy Orchestra with Fareed Haque, V. Selvaganesh, and Trey
>> Gunn • Trey Gunn"
>>
>> "Recording label for the genre-busting artists Security Project,
>> Stick Men, Trey Gunn & Pat Mastelotto of King Crimson, Phurpa,
>> Crystal Beth, SONAR, AKKU Quintet, Third Star Records, DiN Records,
>> Trista Records, KTU, TU, 3Below, Inna Zhelannaya, Markus Reuter,
>> Kwame Binea, N.y.X., Matte Henderson, Under The Psycamore and more."
>
> Damned... thanks, man!
> Bandcamp is huge and no way to find all of this...
> Is it Friday already? >.<

Bandcamp newsletters are your friend. So are the ones for each record
label and band.

Search in the main windows for "compilations" or "sampler" or even "name
your price". It won't be easy to find the ones at "name your price" quite
so easily but you have a start. Metal Assault Records has samplers too.

https://metalassault.bandcamp.com/

Re: Friday Music - Free download!

<6dd58f9b-5083-4740-b26f-89e467d72016n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157838&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#157838

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 16:52:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: nancygen...@gmail.com (NancyGene)
 by: NancyGene - Fri, 15 Jul 2022 23:52 UTC

On Friday, July 15, 2022 at 10:20:37 PM UTC, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> [...]
> >> Gunn • Trey Gunn"
> >>
> >> "Recording label for the genre-busting artists Security Project,
> >> Stick Men, Trey Gunn & Pat Mastelotto of King Crimson, Phurpa,
> >> Crystal Beth, SONAR, AKKU Quintet, Third Star Records, DiN Records,
> >> Trista Records, KTU, TU, 3Below, Inna Zhelannaya, Markus Reuter,
> >> Kwame Binea, N.y.X., Matte Henderson, Under The Psycamore and more."
> >
> > Damned... thanks, man!
> > Bandcamp is huge and no way to find all of this...
> > Is it Friday already? >.<
> >
> Bandcamp newsletters are your friend. So are the ones for each record
> label and band.
>
> Search in the main windows for "compilations" or "sampler" or even "name
> your price". It won't be easy to find the ones at "name your price" quite
> so easily but you have a start. Metal Assault Records has samplers too.

Very good! We contacted Bill Gates, and he is donating $20B.