Push where it gives and scratch where it itches.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin

SubjectAuthor
* "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left ChelUbiquitous
+* Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Angel Bosch
|+- Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admitsanim8rfsk
|`- Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left BTR1701
+* Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits SheRhino
|+* Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left shawn
||+- Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admitsanim8rfsk
||`- Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Micky DuPree
|`- Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits SheUbiquitous
+- Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admitsanim8rfsk
`* Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left BTR1701
 `- Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits Shetrotsky

1
"I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin

<tfcehv$mh8c$10@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155844&group=rec.arts.tv#155844

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 04:30:50 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 08:30 UTC

Many parents can remember a time that they left a child behind somewhere --
at the library or at Grandma's house -- but former Secretary of State Hillary
Clinton topped them all when she admitted on live television that she once
left a young Chelsea Clinton behind at the Kremlin.

The former first lady and her daughter made a joint appearance Tuesday on
"The Tonight Show" with host Jimmy Fallon -- and Clinton let that tidbit slip
during a mother-daughter challenge game designed to see just how well the
pair knew each other.

WATCH:

Most parents: "Oh, my God, I left my kid at Grandma's house by
mistake!"
Hillary Clinton: "Yeah, we once left Chelsea at the Kremlin ..."
pic.twitter.com/R1M67ImOvY

-- Virginia Kruta (@VAKruta) September 7, 2022

In order to play the game, Chelsea had to put on a pair of headphones that
would prevent her from hearing her mother's answer to a question -- after
which she was to remove the headphones and answer the same question -- to see
if they would each give the same answer.

As Chelsea nodded along to the music playing in her ears, Fallon turned to
Hillary and asked her to tell him about her "craziest family vacation
memory."

After a brief pause, Hillary noted that they had had some interesting travel
memories, but one did stand out: "I hope she doesn't remember this because it
was pretty traumatic."

"Those are the best stories," Fallon interjected, laughing.

"We took her to Russia -- Russia -- when we went on a state visit when Bill
was president, and there were the formal goodbyes --"

Chelsea, watching as her mom grew more and more animated, turned to the
audience and mouthed the words "what are they talking about?"

"So Bill and I were ushered into the Beast, the big limousine, to head to the
airport, not knowing that we had left her behind," Clinton continued, and the
audience exploded with laughter.

"Wow!" Fallon exclaimed.

"I mean, can you imagine?" Clinton asked, her eyes wide. "Leaving my only
child in the Kremlin, especially with everything that has happened?"

Fallon then turned to Chelsea and had her remove her headphones, indicating
that it was her turn to answer the question -- and she admitted that while
they had been talking she had been attempting to read her mother's lips.

"But I didn't succeed at all," she added.

Fallon repeated the question, and Chelsea responded, "Oh gosh, now I wish we
had been chased by a bear or something."

"Close," Fallon hinted, to laughter.

Chelsea thought for a few moments and then something appeared to click -- she
nodded definitively before saying, "When they left me at the Kremlin."

[Yeah, right. I am sure they gave Crooked Hillary that "spontanious" question
to her beforehand.]

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin

<9bd9f5c9d7e90c893b9ca8ab858c132424155544@dplrmail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155862&group=rec.arts.tv#155862

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: a.bo...@farmaindustria.com.mx (Angel Bosch)
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 10:41:07 -0400
 by: Angel Bosch - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 14:41 UTC

In article <tfcehv$mh8c$10@dont-email.me>, weberm@polaris.net wrote:

>Many parents can remember a time that they left a child behind somewhere --
>at the library or at Grandma's house -- but former Secretary of State Hillary
>Clinton topped them all when she admitted on live television that she once
>left a young Chelsea Clinton behind at the Kremlin.
>
>The former first lady and her daughter made a joint appearance Tuesday on
>"The Tonight Show" with host Jimmy Fallon -- and Clinton let that tidbit slip
>during a mother-daughter challenge game designed to see just how well the
>pair knew each other.
>
>WATCH:
>
> Most parents: "Oh, my God, I left my kid at Grandma's house by
> mistake!"
> Hillary Clinton: "Yeah, we once left Chelsea at the Kremlin ..."
> pic.twitter.com/R1M67ImOvY
>
> -- Virginia Kruta (@VAKruta) September 7, 2022
>
>In order to play the game, Chelsea had to put on a pair of headphones that
>would prevent her from hearing her mother's answer to a question -- after
>which she was to remove the headphones and answer the same question -- to see
>if they would each give the same answer.
>
>As Chelsea nodded along to the music playing in her ears, Fallon turned to
>Hillary and asked her to tell him about her "craziest family vacation
>memory."
>
>After a brief pause, Hillary noted that they had had some interesting travel
>memories, but one did stand out: "I hope she doesn't remember this because it
>was pretty traumatic."
>
>"Those are the best stories," Fallon interjected, laughing.
>
>"We took her to Russia -- Russia -- when we went on a state visit when Bill
>was president, and there were the formal goodbyes --"
>
>Chelsea, watching as her mom grew more and more animated, turned to the
>audience and mouthed the words "what are they talking about?"
>
>"So Bill and I were ushered into the Beast, the big limousine, to head to the
>airport, not knowing that we had left her behind," Clinton continued, and the
>audience exploded with laughter.
>
>"Wow!" Fallon exclaimed.
>
>"I mean, can you imagine?" Clinton asked, her eyes wide. "Leaving my only
>child in the Kremlin, especially with everything that has happened?"
>
>Fallon then turned to Chelsea and had her remove her headphones, indicating
>that it was her turn to answer the question -- and she admitted that while
>they had been talking she had been attempting to read her mother's lips.
>
>"But I didn't succeed at all," she added.
>
>Fallon repeated the question, and Chelsea responded, "Oh gosh, now I wish we
>had been chased by a bear or something."
>
>"Close," Fallon hinted, to laughter.
>
>Chelsea thought for a few moments and then something appeared to click -- she
>nodded definitively before saying, "When they left me at the Kremlin."
>
>[Yeah, right. I am sure they gave Crooked Hillary that "spontanious" question
>to her beforehand.]

Cute story, but there is literally no way this happened in the presence of the
myriad Secret Service personnel, military staff, State Department officials,
Russian officials, press, protocol officers, etc, etc, etc � never mind BOTH
OF HER PARENTS � who were there during an official visit. In fact, Chelsea
would have had a junior US Embassy official called a �control officer� who was
assigned to be at her side the entire time to make sure something precisely
like this could not happen. These people just lie about everything, big and
small. If someone can find an account of this older than the 24 hours since
she said it, I will happily stand corrected.

Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin

<tfcvj4$ocqo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155864&group=rec.arts.tv#155864

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She
Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 10:52:18 -0400
 by: Rhino - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 14:52 UTC

On 2022-09-08 4:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Many parents can remember a time that they left a child behind somewhere --
> at the library or at Grandma's house -- but former Secretary of State Hillary
> Clinton topped them all when she admitted on live television that she once
> left a young Chelsea Clinton behind at the Kremlin.
>
> The former first lady and her daughter made a joint appearance Tuesday on
> "The Tonight Show" with host Jimmy Fallon -- and Clinton let that tidbit slip
> during a mother-daughter challenge game designed to see just how well the
> pair knew each other.
>
> WATCH:
>
> Most parents: "Oh, my God, I left my kid at Grandma's house by
> mistake!"
> Hillary Clinton: "Yeah, we once left Chelsea at the Kremlin ..."
> pic.twitter.com/R1M67ImOvY
>
> -- Virginia Kruta (@VAKruta) September 7, 2022
>
> In order to play the game, Chelsea had to put on a pair of headphones that
> would prevent her from hearing her mother's answer to a question -- after
> which she was to remove the headphones and answer the same question -- to see
> if they would each give the same answer.
>
> As Chelsea nodded along to the music playing in her ears, Fallon turned to
> Hillary and asked her to tell him about her "craziest family vacation
> memory."
>
> After a brief pause, Hillary noted that they had had some interesting travel
> memories, but one did stand out: "I hope she doesn't remember this because it
> was pretty traumatic."
>
> "Those are the best stories," Fallon interjected, laughing.
>
> "We took her to Russia -- Russia -- when we went on a state visit when Bill
> was president, and there were the formal goodbyes --"
>
> Chelsea, watching as her mom grew more and more animated, turned to the
> audience and mouthed the words "what are they talking about?"
>
> "So Bill and I were ushered into the Beast, the big limousine, to head to the
> airport, not knowing that we had left her behind," Clinton continued, and the
> audience exploded with laughter.
>
> "Wow!" Fallon exclaimed.
>
> "I mean, can you imagine?" Clinton asked, her eyes wide. "Leaving my only
> child in the Kremlin, especially with everything that has happened?"
>
> Fallon then turned to Chelsea and had her remove her headphones, indicating
> that it was her turn to answer the question -- and she admitted that while
> they had been talking she had been attempting to read her mother's lips.
>
> "But I didn't succeed at all," she added.
>
> Fallon repeated the question, and Chelsea responded, "Oh gosh, now I wish we
> had been chased by a bear or something."
>
> "Close," Fallon hinted, to laughter.
>
> Chelsea thought for a few moments and then something appeared to click -- she
> nodded definitively before saying, "When they left me at the Kremlin."
>
> [Yeah, right. I am sure they gave Crooked Hillary that "spontanious" question
> to her beforehand.]

I can't help but wonder exactly when Bill and Hill noticed Chelsea was
missing?
The answer isn't very clear on that point. Was it a block from the
Kremlin, moments after they left? Later when they boarded Air Force One?
Somewhere over the Atlantic?

Also, it's not clear if Bill and Hill even noticed themselves or if
Yeltsin had someone call them and let them know Chelsea was still at the
Kremlin.

This could go from slightly embarrassing to REALLY embarrassing
depending on exactly when they noticed and how it came to their attention.

--
Rhino

Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin

<ot6khhtc4l84d14bscr9rcqdh9e20qg2am@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155869&group=rec.arts.tv#155869

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 12:44:48 -0400
 by: shawn - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 16:44 UTC

On Thu, 8 Sep 2022 10:52:18 -0400, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Chelsea thought for a few moments and then something appeared to click -- she
>> nodded definitively before saying, "When they left me at the Kremlin."
>>
>> [Yeah, right. I am sure they gave Crooked Hillary that "spontanious" question
>> to her beforehand.]
>>
>I can't help but wonder exactly when Bill and Hill noticed Chelsea was
>missing?
>The answer isn't very clear on that point. Was it a block from the
>Kremlin, moments after they left? Later when they boarded Air Force One?
>Somewhere over the Atlantic?
>
>Also, it's not clear if Bill and Hill even noticed themselves or if
>Yeltsin had someone call them and let them know Chelsea was still at the
>Kremlin.
>
>This could go from slightly embarrassing to REALLY embarrassing
>depending on exactly when they noticed and how it came to their attention.

I doubt that she was actually left behind. What may have happened is
that Chelsea ended up in another vehicle when she may have normally
rode with her parents. So in one sense she was left behind because she
wasn't riding with her parents but she wasn't actually left at the
Kremlin.

Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin

<1287089798.684349576.596745.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155874&group=rec.arts.tv#155874

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits
She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 10:26:28 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 17:26 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> Many parents can remember a time that they left a child behind somewhere --
> at the library or at Grandma's house -- but former Secretary of State Hillary
> Clinton topped them all when she admitted on live television that she once
> left a young Chelsea Clinton behind at the Kremlin.

This is why the godless Communists hate us.

> The former first lady and her daughter made a joint appearance Tuesday on
> "The Tonight Show" with host Jimmy Fallon -- and Clinton let that tidbit slip
> during a mother-daughter challenge game designed to see just how well the
> pair knew each other.
>
> WATCH:
>
> Most parents: "Oh, my God, I left my kid at Grandma's house by
> mistake!"
> Hillary Clinton: "Yeah, we once left Chelsea at the Kremlin ..."
> pic.twitter.com/R1M67ImOvY
>
> -- Virginia Kruta (@VAKruta) September 7, 2022
>
> In order to play the game, Chelsea had to put on a pair of headphones that
> would prevent her from hearing her mother's answer to a question -- after
> which she was to remove the headphones and answer the same question -- to see
> if they would each give the same answer.
>
> As Chelsea nodded along to the music playing in her ears, Fallon turned to
> Hillary and asked her to tell him about her "craziest family vacation
> memory."
>
> After a brief pause, Hillary noted that they had had some interesting travel
> memories, but one did stand out: "I hope she doesn't remember this because it
> was pretty traumatic."
>
> "Those are the best stories," Fallon interjected, laughing.
>
> "We took her to Russia -- Russia -- when we went on a state visit when Bill
> was president, and there were the formal goodbyes --"
>
> Chelsea, watching as her mom grew more and more animated, turned to the
> audience and mouthed the words "what are they talking about?"
>
> "So Bill and I were ushered into the Beast, the big limousine, to head to the
> airport, not knowing that we had left her behind," Clinton continued, and the
> audience exploded with laughter.
>
> "Wow!" Fallon exclaimed.
>
> "I mean, can you imagine?" Clinton asked, her eyes wide. "Leaving my only
> child in the Kremlin, especially with everything that has happened?"
>
> Fallon then turned to Chelsea and had her remove her headphones, indicating
> that it was her turn to answer the question -- and she admitted that while
> they had been talking she had been attempting to read her mother's lips.
>
> "But I didn't succeed at all," she added.
>
> Fallon repeated the question, and Chelsea responded, "Oh gosh, now I wish we
> had been chased by a bear or something."
>
> "Close," Fallon hinted, to laughter.
>
> Chelsea thought for a few moments and then something appeared to click -- she
> nodded definitively before saying, "When they left me at the Kremlin."
>
> [Yeah, right. I am sure they gave Crooked Hillary that "spontanious" question
> to her beforehand.]
>
> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin

<515458755.684349664.008026.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155875&group=rec.arts.tv#155875

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 10:26:29 -0700

Angel Bosch <a.bosch@farmaindustria.com.mx> wrote:
> [...]
>> nodded definitively before saying, "When they left me at the Kremlin."
>>
>> [Yeah, right. I am sure they gave Crooked Hillary that "spontanious" question
>> to her beforehand.]
>
> Cute story, but there is literally no way this happened in the presence of the
> myriad Secret Service personnel, military staff, State Department officials,
> Russian officials, press, protocol officers, etc, etc, etc — never mind BOTH
> OF HER PARENTS — who were there during an official visit. In fact, Chelsea
> would have had a junior US Embassy official called a “control officer” who was
> assigned to be at her side the entire time to make sure something precisely
> like this could not happen. These people just lie about everything, big and
> small. If someone can find an account of this older than the 24 hours since
> she said it, I will happily stand corrected.

Hillary lies about where her name came from, too.

Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin

<366263287.684349705.885425.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155876&group=rec.arts.tv#155876

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 10:26:30 -0700
> [...]

>> I can't help but wonder exactly when Bill and Hill noticed Chelsea was
>> missing?
>> The answer isn't very clear on that point. Was it a block from the
>> Kremlin, moments after they left? Later when they boarded Air Force One?
>> Somewhere over the Atlantic?
>>
>> Also, it's not clear if Bill and Hill even noticed themselves or if
>> Yeltsin had someone call them and let them know Chelsea was still at the
>> Kremlin.
>>
>> This could go from slightly embarrassing to REALLY embarrassing
>> depending on exactly when they noticed and how it came to their attention.
>
> I doubt that she was actually left behind. What may have happened is
> that Chelsea ended up in another vehicle when she may have normally
> rode with her parents. So in one sense she was left behind because she
> wasn't riding with her parents but she wasn't actually left at the

Hillary (who lies about her name) was drunk and watching the West Wing
where three staffers got left behind and got confused. Classic Betty and
Barney Hill syndrome.

Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin

<atropos-91150E.11272508092022@g9u1993c-hb.houston.hpicorp.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155885&group=rec.arts.tv#155885

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 11:27:25 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 18:27 UTC

In article <tfcehv$mh8c$10@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> Many parents can remember a time that they left a child behind somewhere --
> at the library or at Grandma's house -- but former Secretary of State Hillary
> Clinton topped them all when she admitted on live television that she once
> left a young Chelsea Clinton behind at the Kremlin.

I'm sure she felt right at home, given the politics of her household...

Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin

<atropos-CD4FF3.11310708092022@g9u1993c-hb.houston.hpicorp.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155888&group=rec.arts.tv#155888

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 11:31:07 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 18:31 UTC

In article <9bd9f5c9d7e90c893b9ca8ab858c132424155544@dplrmail.com>,
Angel Bosch <a.bosch@farmaindustria.com.mx> wrote:

> In article <tfcehv$mh8c$10@dont-email.me>, weberm@polaris.net wrote:

> >Chelsea thought for a few moments and then something appeared to click --
> >she nodded definitively before saying, "When they left me at the Kremlin."
> >
> >[Yeah, right. I am sure they gave Crooked Hillary that "spontanious"
> >question to her beforehand.]
>
> Cute story, but there is literally no way this happened in the presence of
> the myriad Secret Service personnel

Correct. Chelsea had her own dedicated USSS detail, which would have
known where she was at all times. When the car she was manifested in
left, they would have just put her in the back of their own SUV and
fallen into the motorcade further back in the stack.

> military staff, State Department officials,
> Russian officials, press, protocol officers, etc, etc, etc-- never mind BOTH
> OF HER PARENTS0-- who were there during an official visit. In fact, Chelsea
> would have had a junior US Embassy official called a "control officer" who
> was assigned to be at her side the entire time to make sure something
> precisely like this could not happen. These people just lie about everything,
> big and small. If someone can find an account of this older than the 24 hours
> since she said it, I will happily stand corrected.

Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin

<tfdok1$1noe$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155922&group=rec.arts.tv#155922

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 16:59:30 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 8 Sep 2022 21:59 UTC

On 9/8/2022 1:27 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <tfcehv$mh8c$10@dont-email.me>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Many parents can remember a time that they left a child behind somewhere --
>> at the library or at Grandma's house -- but former Secretary of State Hillary
>> Clinton topped them all when she admitted on live television that she once
>> left a young Chelsea Clinton behind at the Kremlin.
>
> I'm sure she felt right at home, given the politics of her household...

That's called a shot across the bow. As opposed to Trump blowing Putin
which was a shot somewhere else.

Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin

<tfcehw$mh8c$10@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=155944&group=rec.arts.tv#155944

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 20:23:46 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 9 Sep 2022 00:23 UTC

> [...]

>> Fallon then turned to Chelsea and had her remove her headphones, indicating
>> that it was her turn to answer the question -- and she admitted that while
>> they had been talking she had been attempting to read her mother's lips.
>>
>> "But I didn't succeed at all," she added.
>>
>> Fallon repeated the question, and Chelsea responded, "Oh gosh, now I wish we
>> had been chased by a bear or something."
>>
>> "Close," Fallon hinted, to laughter.
>>
>> Chelsea thought for a few moments and then something appeared to click --
>> she nodded definitively before saying, "When they left me at the Kremlin."
>>
>> [Yeah, right. I am sure they gave Crooked Hillary that "spontanious"
>> question to her beforehand.]
>
> I can't help but wonder exactly when Bill and Hill noticed Chelsea was
> missing?
> The answer isn't very clear on that point.

Since Crooked Hillary said this on a leftist late night "comedy show", there
is no need to waste time thinking about it, since it obvious was a lie rehersed
ahead of time by the congenital liar.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: "I Hope She Doesn't Remember": Hillary Clinton Admits She Accidentally Left Chelsea At The Kremlin

<tgj559$obf$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157880&group=rec.arts.tv#157880

From: MDuP...@theworld.com.snip.to.reply (Micky DuPree)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 02:20:25 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Micky DuPree - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 02:20 UTC

shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> writes:

> [...]

>> I can't help but wonder exactly when Bill and Hill noticed Chelsea
>> was missing? The answer isn't very clear on that point. Was it a
>> block from the Kremlin, moments after they left? Later when they
>> boarded Air Force One? Somewhere over the Atlantic?
>>
>> Also, it's not clear if Bill and Hill even noticed themselves or if
>> Yeltsin had someone call them and let them know Chelsea was still at
>> the Kremlin.
>>
>> This could go from slightly embarrassing to REALLY embarrassing
>> depending on exactly when they noticed and how it came to their
>> attention.
>
> I doubt that she was actually left behind. What may have happened is
> that Chelsea ended up in another vehicle when she may have normally
> rode with her parents. So in one sense she was left behind because she
> wasn't riding with her parents but she wasn't actually left at the

As First Daughter, she would always have Secret Service eyes on her
whereabouts, and no way would Kremlin security allow her to wander
around the premises unescorted. She would have simply been in another
car, one that was in radio contact with her parents' car.

-Micky