Only through hard work and perseverance can one truly suffer.

arts / rec.arts.tv / San Francisco Schools Create "School-to-Clinic" Trans-Testicle Pipeline

SubjectAuthor
* San Francisco Schools Create "School-to-Clinic" Trans-Testicle PipelineBTR1701
+* Re: San Francisco Schools Create "School-to-Clinic" Trans-Testicletrotsky
|`* Re: San Francisco Schools Create "School-to-Clinic" Trans-Testiclekensi
| `- Re: San Francisco Schools Create "School-to-Clinic" Trans-Testicletrotsky
`- Re: San Francisco Schools Create "School-to-Clinic" Trans-Testiclekensi

1
San Francisco Schools Create "School-to-Clinic" Trans-Testicle Pipeline

<Bz6dnQVcOZQKYqj-nZ2dnZfqnPhh4p2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158878&group=rec.arts.tv#158878

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: San Francisco Schools Create "School-to-Clinic" Trans-Testicle Pipeline
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 20:27:03 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 20:27 UTC

San Francisco Unified School District has released a guidebook encouraging
teachers to facilitate secret child sexual transitions and to affirm students
who use the gender pronoun "it" at school—which, the district says, is the
gender-identity version of the "n-word"-- which allows trans-testicles to
reclaim "it" the same way blacks have reclaimed their slur.

Today, the district implemented a radical gender theory curriculum and
celebrated "International Pronouns Day," teaching students-- regardless of
age-- that they can adopt a wide range of genders and sexual identities.

The district teaches students that they can diverge from from "vanilla
sexuality" and become part of the "bisexual umbrella", with sexual identity
options including "fluid", "pansexual", "omnisexual", "homo-curious", and
"hetero-flexible".

The district has also created a system for facilitating child sexual
transitions for its K-5 students, telling children that they may choose a
different name and set of pronouns than the ones they use at home and that
this new identity will be kept secret from their parents.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohjmi0uoqsdydy9/SUSD1.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/go78uwhpqt1dvrt/SUSD2.png?dl=0

The district's policy is to facilitate child sexual transitions without
notifying parents. "[Students] have the right to be 'out' at school, and to
not have that information that they are 'out'—with new pronouns, with a new
identity—in any way shared with those folks at home."

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1575526999682326528/pu/vid/480x270/UXEo6mhI-2JuFijX.mp4?tag=14

According to district policy, parents do not have the right to opt-out of the
lessons on "gender identity" and "sexual orientation", which are incorporated
into the curriculum for English, social studies, arts, and other subjects.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1575527358186266624/pu/vid/640x360/JCzuFpKicVozcqLk.mp4?tag=14

In middle school, San Francisco Unified begins promoting a program called "Q
Groups", which is designed to "connect students to mental health professionals
and clinics that offer gender-affirming health services", such as puberty
blockers, hormone therapy, and gender surgery.

In sum, San Francisco Unified has created a "a school-to-clinic pipeline",
beginning in elementary school with secret child sexual transitions and
concluding in middle and high school with referrals to "gender-affirming"
medical treatments, all while actively conspiring to hide all this from the
children's parents.

Homeschool your kids. Do *not* put your children into the hands of these
lunatics.

Re: San Francisco Schools Create "School-to-Clinic" Trans-Testicle Pipeline

<th53oq$1h0g$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158892&group=rec.arts.tv#158892

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: San Francisco Schools Create "School-to-Clinic" Trans-Testicle
Pipeline
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 16:47:06 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 21:47 UTC

On 9/29/2022 3:27 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> San Francisco Unified School District has released a guidebook encouraging
> teachers to facilitate secret child sexual transitions and to affirm students
> who use the gender pronoun "it" at school—which, the district says, is the
> gender-identity version of the "n-word"-- which allows trans-testicles to
> reclaim "it" the same way blacks have reclaimed their slur.
>
> Today, the district implemented a radical gender theory curriculum and
> celebrated "International Pronouns Day," teaching students-- regardless of
> age-- that they can adopt a wide range of genders and sexual identities.
>
> The district teaches students that they can diverge from from "vanilla
> sexuality" and become part of the "bisexual umbrella", with sexual identity
> options including "fluid", "pansexual", "omnisexual", "homo-curious", and
> "hetero-flexible".
>
> The district has also created a system for facilitating child sexual
> transitions for its K-5 students, telling children that they may choose a
> different name and set of pronouns than the ones they use at home and that
> this new identity will be kept secret from their parents.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ohjmi0uoqsdydy9/SUSD1.png?dl=0
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/go78uwhpqt1dvrt/SUSD2.png?dl=0
>
> The district's policy is to facilitate child sexual transitions without
> notifying parents. "[Students] have the right to be 'out' at school, and to
> not have that information that they are 'out'—with new pronouns, with a new
> identity—in any way shared with those folks at home."
>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1575526999682326528/pu/vid/480x270/UXEo6mhI-2JuFijX.mp4?tag=14
>
> According to district policy, parents do not have the right to opt-out of the
> lessons on "gender identity" and "sexual orientation", which are incorporated
> into the curriculum for English, social studies, arts, and other subjects.
>

> https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1575527358186266624/pu/vid/640x360/JCzuFpKicVozcqLk.mp4?tag=14
>
> In middle school, San Francisco Unified begins promoting a program called "Q
> Groups", which is designed to "connect students to mental health professionals
> and clinics that offer gender-affirming health services", such as puberty
> blockers, hormone therapy, and gender surgery.
>
> In sum, San Francisco Unified has created a "a school-to-clinic pipeline",
> beginning in elementary school with secret child sexual transitions and
> concluding in middle and high school with referrals to "gender-affirming"
> medical treatments, all while actively conspiring to hide all this from the
> children's parents.
>
> Homeschool your kids. Do *not* put your children into the hands of these
> lunatics.

What do all the effeminate right wing guys plan on doing about this?

Re: San Francisco Schools Create "School-to-Clinic" Trans-Testicle Pipeline

<th5ogi$1oao$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158920&group=rec.arts.tv#158920

From: kkensing...@gmail.invalid (kensi)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Pipeline
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 23:41:06 -0400
 by: kensi - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 03:41 UTC

On 2022-09-29 4:27 p.m., BTR1701 wrote:
> In sum, San Francisco Unified has created a "a school-to-clinic pipeline",
> beginning in elementary school with secret child sexual transitions and
> concluding in middle and high school with referrals to "gender-affirming"
> medical treatments, all while actively conspiring to hide all this from the
> children's parents.

Because the parents might be a danger, if they're bigoted shits like you.

> Homeschool your kids. Do *not* put your children into the hands of these
> lunatics.

The lunatics here are those, like you, who deny the science:

https://www.sapiens.org/biology/biological-science-rejects-the-sex-binary-and-thats-good-for-humanity/

What other science do you deny, k00k? Climate science, no doubt.
Anything else? What shape is this planet and how old is it?

in here." ~Checkmate

Re: San Francisco Schools Create "School-to-Clinic" Trans-Testicle Pipeline

<th5ooo$1q16$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158921&group=rec.arts.tv#158921

From: kkensing...@gmail.invalid (kensi)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Pipeline
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 23:45:28 -0400
 by: kensi - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 03:45 UTC

On 2022-09-29 5:47 p.m., trotsky wrote:
> On 9/29/2022 3:27 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In sum, San Francisco Unified has created a "a school-to-clinic
>> pipeline", beginning in elementary school with secret child sexual
>> transitions and concluding in middle and high school with referrals
>> to "gender-affirming" medical treatments, all while actively
>> conspiring to hide all this from the children's parents.
>>
>> Homeschool your kids. Do *not* put your children into the hands of these
>> lunatics.
>
> What do all the effeminate right wing guys plan on doing about this?

Whine.

It's all they *can* do, since it's California, where a "don't say gay"
type law has about as much chance of passing as KoOky's stool.

*snicker*

in here." ~Checkmate

Re: San Francisco Schools Create "School-to-Clinic" Trans-Testicle Pipeline

<th6bdj$8ui$9@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158943&group=rec.arts.tv#158943

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Pipeline
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 04:03:47 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 30 Sep 2022 09:03 UTC

On 9/29/2022 10:45 PM, kensi wrote:
> On 2022-09-29 5:47 p.m., trotsky wrote:
>> On 9/29/2022 3:27 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> In sum, San Francisco Unified has created a "a school-to-clinic
>>> pipeline", beginning in elementary school with secret child sexual
>>> transitions and concluding in middle and high school with referrals
>>> to "gender-affirming" medical treatments, all while actively
>>> conspiring to hide all this from the children's parents.
>>>
>>> Homeschool your kids. Do *not* put your children into the hands of these
>>> lunatics.
>>
>> What do all the effeminate right wing guys plan on doing about this?
>
> Whine.
>
> It's all they *can* do, since it's California, where a "don't say gay"
> type law has about as much chance of passing as KoOky's stool.
>
> *snicker*

Well, it's like the right wing guys say: nothing ages quite so well as
fine whine.