The trouble with money is it costs too much!

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

SubjectAuthor
* Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About HimBTR1701
+- Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articlestrotsky
+* Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical ArticlesmoviePig
|+- Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articlestrotsky
|+* Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical ArticlesEd Stasiak
||+- Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical ArticlesAdam H. Kerman
||`* Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical ArticlesmoviePig
|| +- Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articlestrotsky
|| `* Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical ArticlesEd Stasiak
||  `* Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical ArticlesSearchWarrantStationary@SonnyCrockett.fbi
||   `* Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About HimBTR1701
||    `* Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical ArticlesSearchWarrantStationary@SonnyCrockett.fbi
||     `* Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About HimBTR1701
||      +* Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About HimAdam H. Kerman
||      |`* Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About HimBTR1701
||      | `* Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About HimAdam H. Kerman
||      |  +- Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About HimBTR1701
||      |  `- Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical ArticlesBaring Sea Bar & Brig
||      `- Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articlestrotsky
|+* Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical ArticlesmoviePig
||+- Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articlestrotsky
||`- Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articlestrotsky
|`- Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articlestrotsky
`- Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical ArticlesSearchWarrantStationary@SonnyCrockett.fbi

1
Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<KpSdnVO7isbogrf-nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157502&group=rec.arts.tv#157502

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 20:15:49 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 20:15 UTC

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1572310722322874369?s=20&t=dp82Vzporz2iFWnCN0D4jg

Notice nowhere in the (limited) press coverage of this story is the fact this
guy is a Democrat mentioned anywhere.

If he'd been a Republican-- or even worse, a Trump Republican (gasp!)-- the
story would be leading the news and the party affiliation would be the focus
of the coverage.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<tgdb18$3l7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157517&group=rec.arts.tv#157517

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles
About Him
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 16:23:51 -0500
 by: trotsky - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 21:23 UTC

On 9/20/2022 3:15 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> https://twitter.com/AP/status/1572310722322874369?s=20&t=dp82Vzporz2iFWnCN0D4jg
>
> Notice nowhere in the (limited) press coverage of this story is the fact this
> guy is a Democrat mentioned anywhere.
>
> If he'd been a Republican-- or even worse, a Trump Republican (gasp!)-- the
> story would be leading the news and the party affiliation would be the focus
> of the coverage.

Yeah, sucks to be you.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<WZqWK.303359$wLZ8.284776@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157528&group=rec.arts.tv#157528

About Him
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 18:17:26 -0400
 by: moviePig - Tue, 20 Sep 2022 22:17 UTC

On 9/20/2022 4:15 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> https://twitter.com/AP/status/1572310722322874369?s=20&t=dp82Vzporz2iFWnCN0D4jg
>
> Notice nowhere in the (limited) press coverage of this story is the fact this
> guy is a Democrat mentioned anywhere.
>
> If he'd been a Republican-- or even worse, a Trump Republican (gasp!)-- the
> story would be leading the news and the party affiliation would be the focus
> of the coverage.

To give your charge any credibility, you'd have to cite an instance
where the suspect's (Republican) affiliation was prominently brought
forth despite having fuck-all to do with the crime. Maybe two.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<tgehtq$2va$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157570&group=rec.arts.tv#157570

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
About Him
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 03:27:40 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 08:27 UTC

On 9/20/2022 5:17 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 9/20/2022 4:15 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/AP/status/1572310722322874369?s=20&t=dp82Vzporz2iFWnCN0D4jg
>>
>> Notice nowhere in the (limited) press coverage of this story is the
>> fact this
>> guy is a Democrat mentioned anywhere.
>>
>> If he'd been a Republican-- or even worse, a Trump Republican
>> (gasp!)-- the
>> story would be leading the news and the party affiliation would be the
>> focus
>> of the coverage.
>
> To give your charge any credibility, you'd have to cite an instance
> where the suspect's (Republican) affiliation was prominently brought
> forth despite having fuck-all to do with the crime.  Maybe two.

His credibility disappear when he joined up with the Oath Keepers. And
he had little to begin with.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<95966951-9ff0-45e6-ab5a-b3c470c02ee7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157655&group=rec.arts.tv#157655

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 13:03:35 -0700 (PDT)
About Him
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 20:03 UTC

> moviePig
> > BTR1701
> >
> > If he'd been a Republican-- or even worse, a Trump Republican (gasp!)-- the
> > story would be leading the news and the party affiliation would be the focus
> > of the coverage.
>
> To give your charge any credibility, you'd have to cite an instance
> where the suspect's (Republican) affiliation was prominently brought
> forth despite having fuck-all to do with the crime. Maybe two.

You mean like Robert Crimo, the 4th of July Highland Park Illinois mass shooter,
who the Mainstream Media claimed was a Trump supporting Republican until it
was discovered that he is in fact a woketarded Democrat supporter and his father
ran for public office as a Democrat, at which point the media went radio silent?

And then there was Kyle “The Kenosha Kid” Rittenhouse, who was vilified for being
a Republican and slandered as a literal Nazi and slavering murderer, despite the
video evidence clearly showing he was defending himself from a mob of “mostly
peaceful” Democrat rioters?

And here’s a third: Nicholas Sandmann who was also vilified and slandered via
purposely edited video by the Mainstream Media, encouraging death threats
against him and attacks on his high school.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<tgfuff$1tdjn$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157660&group=rec.arts.tv#157660

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
About Him
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 21:07:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 21:07 UTC

Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:

>>moviePig
>>>BTR1701

>>>If he'd been a Republican-- or even worse, a Trump Republican (gasp!)--
>>>the story would be leading the news and the party affiliation would
>>>be the focus of the coverage.

>>To give your charge any credibility, you'd have to cite an instance
>>where the suspect's (Republican) affiliation was prominently brought
>>forth despite having fuck-all to do with the crime. Maybe two.

>You mean like Robert Crimo, the 4th of July Highland Park Illinois mass sho=
>oter,
>who the Mainstream Media claimed was a Trump supporting Republican until it
>was discovered that he is in fact a woketarded Democrat supporter and his f=
>ather
>ran for public office as a Democrat, at which point the media went radio si=
>lent?

I corrected you on this before. Highland Park elections are nonpartisan
by law. By law, he could not run as a Democrat. I grew up there so
you'll have to take my word for it. He may have stated his party
affiliation in other ways but NOT as a candidate for office which is
nonpartisan by law.

>And then there was Kyle =E2=80=9CThe Kenosha Kid=E2=80=9D Rittenhouse, who =
>was vilified for being
>a Republican and slandered as a literal Nazi and slavering murderer, despit=
>e the
>video evidence clearly showing he was defending himself from a mob of =E2=
>=80=9Cmostly
>peaceful=E2=80=9D Democrat rioters?

You yourself are pulling the same shit, you hypocrite. You couldn't
possibly know how anybody voted.

At age 17 during the unrest in Kenosha, he wasn't any kind of voter, so
not yet a Republican.

>And here=E2=80=99s a third: Nicholas Sandmann who was also vilified and sla=
>ndered via
>purposely edited video by the Mainstream Media, encouraging death threats
>against him and attacks on his high school.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<5TLWK.430679$6Il8.226255@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157675&group=rec.arts.tv#157675

About Him
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 18:03:44 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 22:03 UTC

On 9/21/2022 4:43 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Tuesday, 20 September 2022 at 18:17:31 UTC-4, moviePig wrote:
>> On 9/20/2022 4:15 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/AP/status/1572310722322874369?s=20&t=dp82Vzporz2iFWnCN0D4jg
>>>
>>> Notice nowhere in the (limited) press coverage of this story is the fact this
>>> guy is a Democrat mentioned anywhere.
>>>
>>> If he'd been a Republican-- or even worse, a Trump Republican (gasp!)-- the
>>> story would be leading the news and the party affiliation would be the focus
>>> of the coverage.
>> To give your charge any credibility, you'd have to cite an instance
>> where the suspect's (Republican) affiliation was prominently brought
>> forth despite having fuck-all to do with the crime. Maybe two.
>
> When isn't political affiliation mentioned when it's part of the crime?

'Never' would be my guess. That's my point.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<o3MWK.472283$Ny99.20741@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157677&group=rec.arts.tv#157677

From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
About Him
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 18:16:51 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 21 Sep 2022 22:16 UTC

On 9/21/2022 4:03 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> moviePig
>>> BTR1701
>>>
>>> If he'd been a Republican-- or even worse, a Trump Republican (gasp!)-- the
>>> story would be leading the news and the party affiliation would be the focus
>>> of the coverage.
>>
>> To give your charge any credibility, you'd have to cite an instance
>> where the suspect's (Republican) affiliation was prominently brought
>> forth despite having fuck-all to do with the crime. Maybe two.
>
> You mean like Robert Crimo, the 4th of July Highland Park Illinois mass shooter,
> who the Mainstream Media claimed was a Trump supporting Republican until it
> was discovered that he is in fact a woketarded Democrat supporter and his father
> ran for public office as a Democrat, at which point the media went radio silent?

I don't see how to that timeline, but right now I find, e.g.:

New details reveal Highland Park shooter’s extensive far-right history

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/07/09/tvrn-j09.html

and:

The [false] claim: Democrats orchestrated the Highland Park shooting

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/07/22/fact-check-false-claim-democrats-orchestrated-highland-park-attack/10006409002/

So, I'd think a somewhat clearer instance is called for.

> And then there was Kyle “The Kenosha Kid” Rittenhouse, who was vilified for being
> a Republican and slandered as a literal Nazi and slavering murderer, despite the
> video evidence clearly showing he was defending himself from a mob of “mostly
> peaceful” Democrat rioters?

Whether or not it should've been, the public was clearly interested in
the political background of a gun-toting vigilante teenager.

> And here’s a third: Nicholas Sandmann who was also vilified and slandered via
> purposely edited video by the Mainstream Media, encouraging death threats
> against him and attacks on his high school.

Yes, Sandmann got sandbagged by a compelling meme ...for which he got
paid, iirc. But he wasn't the victim of a political crusade by media.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<tgh9e5$1ln9$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157742&group=rec.arts.tv#157742

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
About Him
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:21:12 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 09:21 UTC

On 9/21/2022 3:43 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Tuesday, 20 September 2022 at 18:17:31 UTC-4, moviePig wrote:
>> On 9/20/2022 4:15 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>>
>>> https://twitter.com/AP/status/1572310722322874369?s=20&t=dp82Vzporz2iFWnCN0D4jg
>>>
>>> Notice nowhere in the (limited) press coverage of this story is the fact this
>>> guy is a Democrat mentioned anywhere.
>>>
>>> If he'd been a Republican-- or even worse, a Trump Republican (gasp!)-- the
>>> story would be leading the news and the party affiliation would be the focus
>>> of the coverage.
>> To give your charge any credibility, you'd have to cite an instance
>> where the suspect's (Republican) affiliation was prominently brought
>> forth despite having fuck-all to do with the crime. Maybe two.
>
> When isn't political affiliation mentioned when it's part of the crime?

Come on, man, mpig correctly identified Eunuch Derp as having as much
credibility as something swirling in a toilet bowl. At least you
usually cite and article before speaking horseshit.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<tgh9vp$1fi$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157744&group=rec.arts.tv#157744

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
About Him
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:30:32 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 09:30 UTC

On 9/21/2022 5:03 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 9/21/2022 4:43 PM, RichA wrote:

>>> To give your charge any credibility, you'd have to cite an instance
>>> where the suspect's (Republican) affiliation was prominently brought
>>> forth despite having fuck-all to do with the crime. Maybe two.
>>
>> When isn't political affiliation mentioned when it's part of the crime?
>
> 'Never' would be my guess.  That's my point.

"Rich" hates it when people have a point.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<tgha42$1fi$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157746&group=rec.arts.tv#157746

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
About Him
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:32:50 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 09:32 UTC

On 9/21/2022 5:16 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 9/21/2022 4:03 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>>> moviePig

>>> To give your charge any credibility, you'd have to cite an instance
>>> where the suspect's (Republican) affiliation was prominently brought
>>> forth despite having fuck-all to do with the crime. Maybe two.
>>
>> You mean like Robert Crimo, the 4th of July Highland Park Illinois
>> mass shooter,
>> who the Mainstream Media claimed was a Trump supporting Republican
>> until it
>> was discovered that he is in fact a woketarded Democrat supporter and
>> his father
>> ran for public office as a Democrat, at which point the media went
>> radio silent?
>
> I don't see how to that timeline, but right now I find, e.g.:
>
>   New details reveal Highland Park shooter’s extensive far-right history
>
>   https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/07/09/tvrn-j09.html
>
> and:
>
>   The [false] claim: Democrats orchestrated the Highland Park shooting
>

> https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/07/22/fact-check-false-claim-democrats-orchestrated-highland-park-attack/10006409002/
>
> So, I'd think a somewhat clearer instance is called for.
>

>> And then there was Kyle “The Kenosha Kid” Rittenhouse, who was
>> vilified for being
>> a Republican and slandered as a literal Nazi and slavering murderer,
>> despite the
>> video evidence clearly showing he was defending himself from a mob of
>> “mostly
>> peaceful” Democrat rioters?
>
> Whether or not it should've been, the public was clearly interested in
> the political background of a gun-toting vigilante teenager.
>

>> And here’s a third: Nicholas Sandmann who was also vilified and
>> slandered via
>> purposely edited video by the Mainstream Media, encouraging death threats
>> against him and attacks on his high school.
>
> Yes, Sandmann got sandbagged by a compelling meme ...for which he got
> paid, iirc.  But he wasn't the victim of a political crusade by media.

They're still talking about "MAGA boy"--who gives a shit?

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<tghajj$afn$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157747&group=rec.arts.tv#157747

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
About Him
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 04:41:07 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 09:41 UTC

On 9/21/2022 7:11 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Wednesday, 21 September 2022 at 18:03:50 UTC-4, moviePig wrote:

>>> When isn't political affiliation mentioned when it's part of the crime?
>> 'Never' would be my guess. That's my point.
>
> So they'd never mention the killer's life, political affiliations, nothing?

You guys seem to be having problems so let me help. Maybe you two
aren't familiar with Twitter, that has a limited number of characters.
But, if you read the actual article, political affiliation is mentioned
for a couple of guys:

`Robert Richard Telles, the Clark County public administrator, also was
hit with a lawsuit aimed at stripping him of his elected position
heading the county office that handles the assets of people who die
without a will or family contacts. Court action could take several
weeks. Telles, 45, is a Democrat whose term ends Dec. 31

Another guy comments later in the article and they mention he's a Dem too.

Hope this helps.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<d5b17489-1f8b-403c-a81c-1d581156e29dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157809&group=rec.arts.tv#157809

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 13:29:07 -0700 (PDT)
About Him
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Thu, 22 Sep 2022 20:29 UTC

> moviePig
> > Ed Stasiak
> >
> > You mean like Robert Crimo, the 4th of July Highland Park Illinois
> > mass shooter,
>
> New details reveal Highland Park shooter’s extensive far-right history
> https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/07/09/tvrn-j09.html
> World Socialist Web Site

LOL! Yeah, this guy is clearly a Young Republican...

https://todayleaked.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/55-4.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/XJSPS2MY/Robert-Crimo-Trump-For-Prison-flag.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/8cTnsjz8/Trump-For-Prison-flag.jpg

> > And then there was Kyle “The Kenosha Kid” Rittenhouse,
>
> Whether or not it should've been, the public was clearly interested
> in the political background of a gun-toting vigilante teenager.

The issue isn’t the public’s interest, it’s the MSM's lies and slander.

> > And here’s a third: Nicholas Sandmann
>
> But he wasn't the victim of a political crusade by media.

Huh? He literally sued CNN, The Washington Post and NBC for
defamation and won settlements from them.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<a65ec2fd-88ec-4157-bbb8-c9b80a6e427an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157869&group=rec.arts.tv#157869

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 17:28:51 -0700 (PDT)
About Him
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (SearchWarrantStationary@SonnyCrockett.fbi)
 by: SearchWarrantStation - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 00:28 UTC

On Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at 3:15:57 PM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> https://twitter.com/AP/status/1572310722322874369?s=20&t=dp82Vzporz2iFWnCN0D4jg
>
> Notice nowhere in the (limited) press coverage of this story is the fact this
> guy is a Democrat mentioned anywhere.
>
> If he'd been a Republican-- or even worse, a Trump Republican (gasp!)-- the
> story would be leading the news and the party affiliation would be the focus
> of the coverage.

Ran as a DINO to win in Clark County. A murderous cannibal lawyer is a Drumpft backer.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<6d6e0d62-078e-4941-8d7b-630fe9958835n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157871&group=rec.arts.tv#157871

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 17:36:59 -0700 (PDT)
About Him
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (SearchWarrantStationary@SonnyCrockett.fbi)
 by: SearchWarrantStation - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 00:36 UTC

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 3:29:10 PM UTC-5, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> > moviePig
> > > Ed Stasiak
> > >
> > > You mean like Robert Crimo, the 4th of July Highland Park Illinois
> > > mass shooter,
> >
> > New details reveal Highland Park shooter’s extensive far-right history
> > https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/07/09/tvrn-j09.html
> > World Socialist Web Site
>
> LOL! Yeah, this guy is clearly a Young Republican...
>
> https://todayleaked.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/55-4.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/XJSPS2MY/Robert-Crimo-Trump-For-Prison-flag.jpg
> https://i.postimg.cc/8cTnsjz8/Trump-For-Prison-flag.jpg
> > > And then there was Kyle “The Kenosha Kid” Rittenhouse,
> >
> > Whether or not it should've been, the public was clearly interested
> > in the political background of a gun-toting vigilante teenager.
> The issue isn’t the public’s interest, it’s the MSM's lies and slander.
> > > And here’s a third: Nicholas Sandmann
> >
> > But he wasn't the victim of a political crusade by media.
> Huh? He literally sued CNN, The Washington Post and NBC for
> defamation and won settlements from them.

And Crimo has soulmates
"Matt Ascaridis, a 45-year-old resident, confronted two people over noise apparently around 1 a.m. Police received two calls around 5 a.m. about a body in the water.

"We do know that he did leave his home he confronted these individuals," said Lake County Major Crimes Task Force Spokesman Christopher Covelli. "There was a violent encounter that occurred between a 45-year-old man, a 20-year-old and an 18-year-old."

The two young men ended up in the hospital as a result. A police investigation led to a search of 20-year-old Nicholas Caban's home, where a gun with a scratched-off serial number was found. He was charged with a felony weapons count for that, but a gun was not used in the incident with Ascaridis, and it was not a robbery.

Like many around the area, Rick Lynn uses paths of the Fort Sheridan old armory on a daily basis. He is disturbed by what went down.

"I am distraught. I am disturbed. I could cry about it," Lynn said. "It is like road rage, but for housing. We don't need that. Life is more precious than that."

Some private homes of Highland Park border with the public beach in Fort Sheridan. People who use the public facility said there are often parties that happen there into the night, and noise complaints coming from residents who live there are quite common.

Lynn and his dog, Dani, are not alone.

"I know those people who live down there. They are really bothered by the amount of young people who have parties down there, and they are also very generous and not complaining about it," said Beatrice Grevers, a daily dog walker.

A family friend confirmed the deceased man has a wife and two young children and was well-known as a retirement planner and local hockey coach.

Caban remained in custody and the 18-year-old involved the incident is in the hospital. Police said they expect further charges to be laid in the coming days.

"We're very close to Highland Park. Nonetheless, we are very sensitive to the fact that communities around that area have been through a tremendous amount recently," Covelli said.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<HTCdnXPvL5AtqLD-nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=157896&group=rec.arts.tv#157896

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:27:28 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 23 Sep 2022 04:27 UTC

On Sep 22, 2022 at 5:36:59 PM PDT, "jgrove24@hotmail.com"
<jgrove24@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 3:29:10 PM UTC-5, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> > moviePig

>> > New details reveal Highland Park shooter’s extensive far-right history
>> > https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/07/09/tvrn-j09.html
>> > World Socialist Web Site
>>
>> LOL! Yeah, this guy is clearly a Young Republican...
>>
>> https://todayleaked.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/55-4.jpg
>> https://i.postimg.cc/XJSPS2MY/Robert-Crimo-Trump-For-Prison-flag.jpg
>> https://i.postimg.cc/8cTnsjz8/Trump-For-Prison-flag.jpg
>> >
>> > Whether or not it should've been, the public was clearly interested
>> > in the political background of a gun-toting vigilante teenager.
>> The issue isn’t the public’s interest, it’s the MSM's lies and slander.
>> >
>> > But he wasn't the victim of a political crusade by media.
>> Huh? He literally sued CNN, The Washington Post and NBC for
>> defamation and won settlements from them.
>
> And Crimo has soulmates
> "Matt Ascaridis, a 45-year-old resident, confronted two people over noise
> apparently around 1 a.m. Police received two calls around 5 a.m. about a body
> in the water.
>
> "We do know that he did leave his home he confronted these individuals," said
> Lake County Major Crimes Task Force Spokesman Christopher Covelli. "There was
> a violent encounter that occurred between a 45-year-old man, a 20-year-old
> and an 18-year-old."
>
> The two young men ended up in the hospital as a result. A police
> investigation led to a search of 20-year-old Nicholas Caban's home, where a
> gun with a scratched-off serial number was found. He was charged with a
> felony weapons count for that, but a gun was not used in the incident with
> Ascaridis, and it was not a robbery.
>
> Like many around the area, Rick Lynn uses paths of the Fort Sheridan old
> armory on a daily basis. He is disturbed by what went down.
>
> "I am distraught. I am disturbed. I could cry about it," Lynn said. "It is
> like road rage, but for housing. We don't need that. Life is more precious
> than that."
>
> Some private homes of Highland Park border with the public beach in Fort
> Sheridan. People who use the public facility said there are often parties
> that happen there into the night, and noise complaints coming from residents
> who live there are quite common.

I lived in one of those homes for four years when they were military quarters.
We had the advantage of not having anyone partying on the beach next door
because it was a military base and non-dependent civilians weren't allowed on
the beaches.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<45da0ffc-bff5-4750-a8fd-d10de6cf9500n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158725&group=rec.arts.tv#158725

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 12:49:54 -0700 (PDT)
About Him
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (SearchWarrantStationary@SonnyCrockett.fbi)
 by: SearchWarrantStation - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:49 UTC

On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:27:38 PM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Sep 22, 2022 at 5:36:59 PM PDT, "jgro...@hotmail.com"
> <jgro...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> LOL! Yeah, this guy is clearly a Young Republican...
> >>
> >> https://todayleaked.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/55-4.jpg
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/XJSPS2MY/Robert-Crimo-Trump-For-Prison-flag.jpg
> >> https://i.postimg.cc/8cTnsjz8/Trump-For-Prison-flag.jpg

> >> The issue isn’t the public’s interest, it’s the MSM's lies and slander.

> >> Huh? He literally sued CNN, The Washington Post and NBC for
> >> defamation and won settlements from them.
> >
> > And Crimo has soulmates
> > "Matt Ascaridis, a 45-year-old resident, confronted two people over noise
> > apparently around 1 a.m. Police received two calls around 5 a.m. about a body
> > in the water.
> >
> > "We do know that he did leave his home he confronted these individuals," said
> > Lake County Major Crimes Task Force Spokesman Christopher Covelli. "There was
> > a violent encounter that occurred between a 45-year-old man, a 20-year-old
> > and an 18-year-old."
> >
> > The two young men ended up in the hospital as a result. A police
> > investigation led to a search of 20-year-old Nicholas Caban's home, where a
> > gun with a scratched-off serial number was found. He was charged with a
> > felony weapons count for that, but a gun was not used in the incident with
> > Ascaridis, and it was not a robbery.
> >
> > Like many around the area, Rick Lynn uses paths of the Fort Sheridan old
> > armory on a daily basis. He is disturbed by what went down.
> >
> > "I am distraught. I am disturbed. I could cry about it," Lynn said. "It is
> > like road rage, but for housing. We don't need that. Life is more precious
> > than that."
> >
> > Some private homes of Highland Park border with the public beach in Fort
> > Sheridan. People who use the public facility said there are often parties
> > that happen there into the night, and noise complaints coming from residents
> > who live there are quite common.
> I lived in one of those homes for four years when they were military quarters.
> We had the advantage of not having anyone partying on the beach next door
> because it was a military base and non-dependent civilians weren't allowed on
> the beaches.

Sheridan was built to keep Federal troops close to protect the Cannibal capitalist mansions and respond to pesky Union agitators in Chicago.
Grover Cleveland must have had relatives who sold mustard colored bricks.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<atropos-EFFF1A.13375628092022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158745&group=rec.arts.tv#158745

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 13:38:31 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 20:38 UTC

In article <45da0ffc-bff5-4750-a8fd-d10de6cf9500n@googlegroups.com>,
"SearchWarrantStationary@SonnyCrockett.fbi" <jgrove24@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:27:38 PM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> > On Sep 22, 2022 at 5:36:59 PM PDT, "jgro...@hotmail.com"
> > <jgro...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Some private homes of Highland Park border with the public beach in Fort
> > > Sheridan. People who use the public facility said there are often parties
> > > that happen there into the night, and noise complaints coming from
> > > residents who live there are quite common.

> > I lived in one of those homes for four years when they were military
> > quarters.

> > We had the advantage of not having anyone partying on the beach next door
> > because it was a military base and non-dependent civilians weren't allowed
> > on the beaches.
>
> Sheridan was built to keep Federal troops close to protect the Cannibal
> capitalist mansions and respond to pesky Union agitators in Chicago.

Yeah, well when I was there, there were no troops, just a lot of
high-ranking officers (the average rank on base was 06-colonel). It was
a headquarters base, mostly coordinating army recruiting across the
Midwest, so no worries about evol, evol capitalists being protected
there anymore.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<th2d19$el70$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158748&group=rec.arts.tv#158748

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 21:06:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 21:06 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>jgrove24@hotmail.com wrote:

>>>I lived in one of those homes for four years when they were military
>>>quarters.

>>>We had the advantage of not having anyone partying on the beach next door
>>>because it was a military base and non-dependent civilians weren't allowed
>>>on the beaches.

>>Sheridan was built to keep Federal troops close to protect the Cannibal
>>capitalist mansions and respond to pesky Union agitators in Chicago.

>Yeah, well when I was there, there were no troops, just a lot of
>high-ranking officers (the average rank on base was 06-colonel). It was
>a headquarters base, mostly coordinating army recruiting across the
>Midwest, so no worries about evol, evol capitalists being protected
>there anymore.

I thought those two-unit residences on the west side of the Fort were
for noncoms with families.

I never understood why Fort Sheridan was sited on the North Shore. The
factories in question that were subject to strike breaking weren't just
on the south side, they were originally south of the city limits of Chicago
although the area was annexed in 1871.

Fort Sheridan was built in response to the Haymarket Riot.

How was the Army supposed to get there quickly? It would have taken most
of a day on troop trains.

Also, weren't the laws passed ending Reconstruction literally intended
to make it illegal to use the regular Army as strike breakers? The
National Guard wasn't established till 1903 but this was never part of
the National Guard system of bases.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<atropos-CB5C6C.14171928092022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158749&group=rec.arts.tv#158749

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 14:17:54 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 21:17 UTC

In article <th2d19$el70$1@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> >jgrove24@hotmail.com wrote:

> >>Sheridan was built to keep Federal troops close to protect the Cannibal
> >>capitalist mansions and respond to pesky Union agitators in Chicago.
>
> >Yeah, well when I was there, there were no troops, just a lot of
> >high-ranking officers (the average rank on base was 06-colonel). It was
> >a headquarters base, mostly coordinating army recruiting across the
> >Midwest, so no worries about evol, evol capitalists being protected
> >there anymore.
>
> I thought those two-unit residences on the west side of the Fort were
> for noncoms with families.

There were a few enlisted, mainly assigned to things like guard duty,
maintaining the motor pool, and clerical staff, but there were no troop
units.

> I never understood why Fort Sheridan was sited on the North Shore. The
> factories in question that were subject to strike breaking weren't just
> on the south side, they were originally south of the city limits of Chicago
> although the area was annexed in 1871.
>
> Fort Sheridan was built in response to the Haymarket Riot.
>
> How was the Army supposed to get there quickly? It would have taken most
> of a day on troop trains.
>
> Also, weren't the laws passed ending Reconstruction literally intended
> to make it illegal to use the regular Army as strike breakers? The
> National Guard wasn't established till 1903 but this was never part of
> the National Guard system of bases.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<th2dq9$14kf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158751&group=rec.arts.tv#158751

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
About Him
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 16:20:08 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 21:20 UTC

On 9/28/2022 3:38 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <45da0ffc-bff5-4750-a8fd-d10de6cf9500n@googlegroups.com>,
> "SearchWarrantStationary@SonnyCrockett.fbi" <jgrove24@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 11:27:38 PM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> I lived in one of those homes for four years when they were military
>>> quarters.
>
>>> We had the advantage of not having anyone partying on the beach next door
>>> because it was a military base and non-dependent civilians weren't allowed
>>> on the beaches.
>>
>> Sheridan was built to keep Federal troops close to protect the Cannibal
>> capitalist mansions and respond to pesky Union agitators in Chicago.
>
> Yeah, well when I was there, there were no troops, just a lot of
> high-ranking officers (the average rank on base was 06-colonel). It was
> a headquarters base, mostly coordinating army recruiting across the
> Midwest, so no worries about evol, evol capitalists being protected
> there anymore.

What was it about "was built" that made your weak mind think what's
happening there now is somehow important?

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<th2hke$f4gk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158767&group=rec.arts.tv#158767

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 22:25:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 22:25 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>In article <th2d19$el70$1@dont-email.me>,
> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>> >Yeah, well when I was there, there were no troops, just a lot of
>> >high-ranking officers (the average rank on base was 06-colonel). It was
>> >a headquarters base, mostly coordinating army recruiting across the
>> >Midwest, so no worries about evol, evol capitalists being protected
>> >there anymore.
>>
>> I thought those two-unit residences on the west side of the Fort were
>> for noncoms with families.
>
>There were a few enlisted, mainly assigned to things like guard duty,
>maintaining the motor pool, and clerical staff, but there were no troop
>units.

I understand. I do recall seeing baracks. There were, what, half a dozen
of them. I suppose no troops since the Pullman strike.

We'd also heard that Italian POWs were at Fort Sheridan during WWII,
many of whom ended up settling in Highwood.

>> I never understood why Fort Sheridan was sited on the North Shore. The
>> factories in question that were subject to strike breaking weren't just
>> on the south side, they were originally south of the city limits of Chicago
>> although the area was annexed in 1871.

>> Fort Sheridan was built in response to the Haymarket Riot.

>> How was the Army supposed to get there quickly? It would have taken most
>> of a day on troop trains.

I should point out that the Army was indeed used to break the Pullman
strike. I just don't understand how they were deployed.

>> Also, weren't the laws passed ending Reconstruction literally intended
>> to make it illegal to use the regular Army as strike breakers? The
>> National Guard wasn't established till 1903 but this was never part of
>> the National Guard system of bases.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<atropos-083B43.16223928092022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158780&group=rec.arts.tv#158780

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 16:23:14 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 23:23 UTC

In article <th2hke$f4gk$1@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> >In article <th2d19$el70$1@dont-email.me>,

> >> I thought those two-unit residences on the west side of the Fort were
> >> for noncoms with families.
> >
> > There were a few enlisted, mainly assigned to things like guard duty,
> > maintaining the motor pool, and clerical staff, but there were no troop
> > units.
>
> I understand. I do recall seeing baracks. There were, what, half a dozen
> of them. I suppose no troops since the Pullman strike.
>
> We'd also heard that Italian POWs were at Fort Sheridan during WWII,
> many of whom ended up settling in Highwood.

German POWs, too.

> >> I never understood why Fort Sheridan was sited on the North Shore. The
> >> factories in question that were subject to strike breaking weren't just
> >> on the south side, they were originally south of the city limits of
> >> Chicago although the area was annexed in 1871.
>
> >> Fort Sheridan was built in response to the Haymarket Riot.
>
> >> How was the Army supposed to get there quickly? It would have taken most
> >> of a day on troop trains.
>
> I should point out that the Army was indeed used to break the Pullman
> strike. I just don't understand how they were deployed.
>
> >> Also, weren't the laws passed ending Reconstruction literally intended
> >> to make it illegal to use the regular Army as strike breakers? The
> >> National Guard wasn't established till 1903 but this was never part of
> >> the National Guard system of bases.

Re: Democrat Official Murders Reporter for Writing Critical Articles About Him

<89cf5b0f-2025-4325-8905-fc62157bd8d0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158893&group=rec.arts.tv#158893

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 14:58:46 -0700 (PDT)
About Him
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Baring Sea Bar & Brig)
 by: Baring Sea Bar & - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 21:58 UTC

On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 5:25:33 PM UTC-5, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
> >In article <th2d19$el70$1...@dont-email.me>,

> >> I thought those two-unit residences on the west side of the Fort were
> >> for noncoms with families.
> >
> >There were a few enlisted, mainly assigned to things like guard duty,
> >maintaining the motor pool, and clerical staff, but there were no troop
> >units.
> I understand. I do recall seeing baracks. There were, what, half a dozen
> of them. I suppose no troops since the Pullman strike.
>
> We'd also heard that Italian POWs were at Fort Sheridan during WWII,
> many of whom ended up settling in Highwood.
> >> I never understood why Fort Sheridan was sited on the North Shore. The
> >> factories in question that were subject to strike breaking weren't just
> >> on the south side, they were originally south of the city limits of Chicago
> >> although the area was annexed in 1871.
>
> >> Fort Sheridan was built in response to the Haymarket Riot.

Well the CNW tracks are across Green Bay road, so its a quick 90 express ride to Canal & Madison streets and Haymarket is 5 minutes away. A 15 minute quick march to the Illinois Central terminal at Randolph and 45 minute train ride to pullman with Bayonets attached.
Tents and Great Lakes Navy base could house the grunts.
Extra Army brought in from Camp Cheesehead in Wisconsin down on Rail too.