The eagle may soar, but the weasel never gets sucked into a jet engine.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: [OT] Kanye West - “Everyone Knows That Black Lives Matter Was A Scam”

SubjectAuthor
* [OT] Kanye West - “Everyone Knows That Black LivesEd Stasiak
`- Re: [OT] Kanye West - “Everyone Knows That Black Lchromebook test

1
[OT] Kanye West - “Everyone Knows That Black Lives Matter Was A Scam”

<beb174f8-2b67-4fb4-9596-77cd959f87ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159515&group=rec.arts.tv#159515

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 16:13:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [OT]_Kanye_West_-_“Everyone_Knows_That_Black_Lives
_Matter_Was_A_Scam”
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 23:13 UTC

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/04/kanye-west-everyone-knows-that-black-lives-matter-was-a-scam-now-its-over/

Kanye West: ‘Everyone Knows that Black Lives Matter Was a Scam. Now It’s Over.’

Rap mogul and billionaire fashion entrepreneur Kanye West has declared that Black Lives Matter was always just a “scam,” saying that the movement is now “over.”

On Tuesday, Kanye West posted a haiku-like obituary for the BLM movement to his Instagram stories, taking at least partial credit for its demise.

Everyone knows that

Black Lives Matter was a scam

Now it’s over

You’re welcome

West’s terse declaration comes as BLM is currently under fire for allegedly misappropriating millions of dollars in fundraising.

As Breitbart News reported, Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (GNF) executive Shalomyah Bowers has been accused of “siphoning” off more than $10 million from donors, allegedly funneling the money to his consulting firm after he joined the board of the foundation.

Earlier this year, BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors admitted to using the group’s $6 million property to host private parties after she had previously resigned from the organization. Cullors previously came under fire for purchasing a $1.4 million compound in the upscale Los Angeles neighborhood of Topanga.

The new documentary Uncle Tom II exposes BLM as one in a long line of socio-political movements orchestrated by white Marxists who are intent on manipulating black Americans to foment racial strife, with the ultimate goal of undermining American institutions.

This week, Kanye West was spotted wearing a “White Lives Matter” sweatshirt while promoting his fashion line in Paris, France.

Re: [OT] Kanye West - “Everyone Knows That Black Lives Matter Was A Scam”

<a27d09a2-8a7a-42a8-b8b4-15ae029e9ccfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159516&group=rec.arts.tv#159516

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 17:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_[OT]_Kanye_West_-_“Everyone_Knows_That_Black_L
ives_Matter_Was_A_Scam”
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 00:18 UTC

On Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 7:13:43 PM UTC-4, Ed Stasiak wrote:
> https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/04/kanye-west-everyone-knows-that-black-lives-matter-was-a-scam-now-its-over/
>
> Kanye West: ‘Everyone Knows that Black Lives Matter Was a Scam. Now It’s Over.’
>
> Rap mogul and billionaire fashion entrepreneur Kanye West has declared that Black Lives Matter was always just a “scam,” saying that the movement is now “over.”
>
> On Tuesday, Kanye West posted a haiku-like obituary for the BLM movement to his Instagram stories, taking at least partial credit for its demise.
>
> Everyone knows that
>
> Black Lives Matter was a scam
>
> Now it’s over
>
> You’re welcome
>
> West’s terse declaration comes as BLM is currently under fire for allegedly misappropriating millions of dollars in fundraising.
>
> As Breitbart News reported, Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (GNF) executive Shalomyah Bowers has been accused of “siphoning” off more than $10 million from donors, allegedly funneling the money to his consulting firm after he joined the board of the foundation.
>
> Earlier this year, BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors admitted to using the group’s $6 million property to host private parties after she had previously resigned from the organization. Cullors previously came under fire for purchasing a $1.4 million compound in the upscale Los Angeles neighborhood of Topanga.
>
> The new documentary Uncle Tom II exposes BLM as one in a long line of socio-political movements orchestrated by white Marxists who are intent on manipulating black Americans to foment racial strife, with the ultimate goal of undermining American institutions.
>
> This week, Kanye West was spotted wearing a “White Lives Matter” sweatshirt while promoting his fashion line in Paris, France.

"This is why we can't have nice things" - Chris Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4