From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-04 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 04:30:41 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 08:30 UTC

I watched:

MYSTERIES DECODED:
"Phoenix Lights". Jennifer Marshall and Ryan Sprague investigate one of the
most mysterious UFO events in U.S. history. The premise of this statement is
incorrect. It was debunked as military flares many years ago. OK, why do
people insist on three points forming a triangle being "mysterious"? What
shape are you expecting, an octogon? Anywho, it was pretty obvious the newer
"mysterious lights" in the sky are military aircragy, despire what the cute
UFO believer may think.

MYSTERIES DECODED PRESENTS: SPIRIT SQUAD:
I didn't make it past the "investigators" introducing themselves.

FAMILY GUY:
Several eps.

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-04 (Tuesday)

<thka30$310l1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159607&group=rec.arts.tv#159607

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-04 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 09:06:56 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 16:06 UTC

On 2022-10-05 08:30:41 +0000, Ubiquitous said:

> What did you watch?

This is going to have to be kind of quick today:

The Imperfects (Netflix) - "Cure All" (ep. #7).
I think I'm going to try to avoid a fuller synopsis to avoid spoilers.
Basically, a presumed dead character makes a return, and terrorizes
people in the Imperfects' life (in at least one case, fatally). This
causes Tilda to finally get her "monster on".
Sarkov claims to have a "cure", that appears to work. The Imperfects
don't get a chance to "test" it.
Meanwhile, Burke seemingly cuts a deal with Dr. Crain (Rekha Sharma)
and Flux, but she also manages to "get in touch" with Isabel Finch, who
warns Burke that Flux is not to be trusted and the Burke is a dead
woman if she gives Flux what they want. Burke seems inclined to "work
with" Finch to get out of Flux's clutches.

soaps: DOOL - Gwen decides to not pursue charges against
Temp(?)Jennifer, for Jack's sake. This also blows up Leo Stark's
blackmail scheme! Chad, who is hurtin' for something to do since Abby's
death, is hired by NuStephanie Johnson. (They are *so* going to be
"doin' it" soon!!)
GH - We get more background on Carly as a teen, but I can't say I
care about any of this... Josslyn and Michael together bust Dex out of
confinement, but Sonny arrives just as they are about to leave. Diane
Miller remembers that the Hook Killer was a woman - you get one guess
as to who it is! That's right!! - It's EVOL!!1! Esme!!! (OK, Esme has
motive against Ava (obvi!), and also Diane, but as far as I can tell
she had *zero* motive to kill Brando!! WTH?!...) Meanwhile, Ava catches
Ryan Chamberlain up on the haps, while Ryan continues to pretend to
have "locked in" syndrome - but he's about to lose it when Ava gets to
the Esme part!!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-04 (Tuesday)

<thkt9p$32qrr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159658&group=rec.arts.tv#159658

From: art...@alum.calberkeley.org (Arthur Lipscomb)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 13:10:35 -0700
 by: Arthur Lipscomb - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 20:10 UTC

On 10/5/2022 9:06 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2022-10-05 08:30:41 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>
>> What did you watch?
>
> This is going to have to be kind of quick today:
>
> The Imperfects (Netflix) - "Cure All" (ep. #7).
>   I think I'm going to try to avoid a fuller synopsis to avoid spoilers.
>   Basically, a presumed dead character makes a return, and terrorizes
> people in the Imperfects' life (in at least one case, fatally). This
> causes Tilda to finally get her "monster on".
>   Sarkov claims to have a "cure", that appears to work. The Imperfects
> don't get a chance to "test" it.
>   Meanwhile, Burke seemingly cuts a deal with Dr. Crain (Rekha Sharma)
> and Flux, but she also manages to "get in touch" with Isabel Finch, who
> warns Burke that Flux is not to be trusted and the Burke is a dead woman
> if she gives Flux what they want. Burke seems inclined to "work with"
> Finch to get out of Flux's clutches.
>
> soaps: DOOL - Gwen decides to not pursue charges against
> Temp(?)Jennifer, for Jack's sake. This also blows up Leo Stark's
> blackmail scheme! Chad, who is hurtin' for something to do since Abby's
> death, is hired by NuStephanie Johnson. (They are *so* going to be
> "doin' it" soon!!)
>   GH - We get more background on Carly as a teen, but I can't say I
> care about any of this... Josslyn and Michael together bust Dex out of
> confinement, but Sonny arrives just as they are about to leave. Diane
> Miller remembers that the Hook Killer was a woman - you get one guess as
> to who it is! That's right!! - It's EVOL!!1! Esme!!! (OK, Esme has
> motive against Ava (obvi!), and also Diane, but as far as I can tell she
> had *zero* motive to kill Brando!! WTH?!...) Meanwhile, Ava catches Ryan
> Chamberlain up on the haps, while Ryan continues to pretend to have
> "locked in" syndrome - but he's about to lose it when Ava gets to the
> Esme part!!

I watched:

The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power (Amazon Streaming) "The Great
Wave" "Partings" and "Udûn" - Episodes 4 - 6. I finally caught up.