Youth is a disease from which we all recover. -- Dorothy Fuldheim

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son TransitBTR1701
+- Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Theirtrotsky
`* Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud Toanim8rfsk
 `* Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son TransitBTR1701
  +- Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Theirtrotsky
  `* Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud Toanim8rfsk
   `* Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son TransitBTR1701
    `* Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud Toanim8rfsk
     +* Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud Toanim8rfsk
     |+* Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son TransitBTR1701
     ||`- Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud Toanim8rfsk
     |`- Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Theirtrotsky
     `* Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud ToUbiquitous
      `- Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud Toanim8rfsk

1
Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<Ga2dnThvFa56jaP-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159665&group=rec.arts.tv#159665

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 23:19:03 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 23:19 UTC

On Oct 4, 2022 at 4:46:15 PM PDT, "Bean Together" <remailer@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> HALLOWEEN star Jamie Lee Curtis recently revealed that not only is
>one of her children transgender, but also that she and her husband,
>Christopher Guest, are proud to have witnessed their daughter's
>transition process.
>In a recent interview with the AARP, Curtis explained that she and
>her husband "have watched in wonder and pride as our son became our
>daughter Ruby."

Trans-testicle kids are the new Gucci handbag for the celebrity class wine
mommies who need attention.

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<thl7gm$1iad$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159678&group=rec.arts.tv#159678

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their
Son Transition Into A Woman
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 19:29:10 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 00:29 UTC

On 10/5/2022 6:19 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Oct 4, 2022 at 4:46:15 PM PDT, "Bean Together" <remailer@domain.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> HALLOWEEN star Jamie Lee Curtis recently revealed that not only is
>> one of her children transgender, but also that she and her husband,
>> Christopher Guest, are proud to have witnessed their daughter's
>> transition process.
>
>> In a recent interview with the AARP, Curtis explained that she and
>> her husband "have watched in wonder and pride as our son became our
>> daughter Ruby."
>
> Trans-testicle kids are the new Gucci handbag for the celebrity class wine
> mommies who need attention.

You're just jealous because they have real identities and you're just a
stupid anonyshit and shitposter. Hope this helps.

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<1451384103.686711951.505475.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159697&group=rec.arts.tv#159697

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To
See Their Son Transition Into A Woman
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 23:22:49 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 06:22 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> On Oct 4, 2022 at 4:46:15 PM PDT, "Bean Together" <remailer@domain.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> HALLOWEEN star Jamie Lee Curtis recently revealed that not only is
>> one of her children transgender, but also that she and her husband,
>> Christopher Guest, are proud to have witnessed their daughter's
>> transition process.
>
>> In a recent interview with the AARP, Curtis explained that she and
>> her husband "have watched in wonder and pride as our son became our
>> daughter Ruby."
>
> Trans-testicle kids are the new Gucci handbag for the celebrity class wine
> mommies who need attention.

I got an announcement today that the Peacock is going to have HALLOWEEN
ENDS HERMAPHRODITE HELL on the same day people are staying away from it in
theaters.

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<atropos-A1E8B5.23415705102022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159703&group=rec.arts.tv#159703

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 23:41:57 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 06:41 UTC

In article
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> > On Oct 4, 2022 at 4:46:15 PM PDT, "Bean Together" <remailer@domain.invalid>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> HALLOWEEN star Jamie Lee Curtis recently revealed that not only is
> >> one of her children transgender, but also that she and her husband,
> >> Christopher Guest, are proud to have witnessed their daughter's
> >> transition process.
> >
> >> In a recent interview with the AARP, Curtis explained that she and
> >> her husband "have watched in wonder and pride as our son became our
> >> daughter Ruby."
> >
> > Trans-testicle kids are the new Gucci handbag for the celebrity class wine
> > mommies who need attention.
> >

> I got an announcement today that the Peacock is going to have HALLOWEEN
> ENDS HERMAPHRODITE HELL on the same day people are staying away from it in
> theaters.

Yeah, the last HALLOWEEN streamed at the same time as its theater run,
too.

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<thm72s$1rt9$6@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159712&group=rec.arts.tv#159712

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Son Transition Into A Woman
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 04:27:56 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 09:27 UTC

On 10/6/2022 1:41 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article
> <1451384103.686711951.505475.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Trans-testicle kids are the new Gucci handbag for the celebrity class wine
>>> mommies who need attention.
>>>

>> I got an announcement today that the Peacock is going to have HALLOWEEN
>> ENDS HERMAPHRODITE HELL on the same day people are staying away from it in
>> theaters.
>
> Yeah, the last HALLOWEEN streamed at the same time as its theater run,
> too.

Leave it to Anim8r to be the first one to tell us about hermaphrodites.
Gross.

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<763538757.686755782.191104.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159724&group=rec.arts.tv#159724

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
See Their Son Transition Into A Woman
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 06:30:13 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 13:30 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1451384103.686711951.505475.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Trans-testicle kids are the new Gucci handbag for the celebrity class wine
>>> mommies who need attention.
>>>

>> I got an announcement today that the Peacock is going to have HALLOWEEN
>> ENDS HERMAPHRODITE HELL on the same day people are staying away from it in
>> theaters.
>
> Yeah, the last HALLOWEEN streamed at the same time as its theater run,
> too.

Should I watch that one first?

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<atropos-1259ED.10132806102022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159736&group=rec.arts.tv#159736

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 10:13:28 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 17:13 UTC

In article
<763538757.686755782.191104.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <1451384103.686711951.505475.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> > anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> >> I got an announcement today that the Peacock is going to have HALLOWEEN
> >> ENDS HERMAPHRODITE HELL on the same day people are staying away from it in
> >> theaters.
> >
> > Yeah, the last HALLOWEEN streamed at the same time as its theater run,
> > too.
> >

> Should I watch that one first?

Prolly.

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<552681740.686769964.127620.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159741&group=rec.arts.tv#159741

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
See Their Son Transition Into A Woman
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 10:30:28 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 17:30 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <763538757.686755782.191104.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <1451384103.686711951.505475.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,

>>> Yeah, the last HALLOWEEN streamed at the same time as its theater run,
>>> too.
>>>

>> Should I watch that one first?
>
> Prolly.

:(

They are offering me two movies called Halloween II. I know the original
had Pamela Susan Shoop naked. That’s probably the one I want to watch.

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<481061212.686772755.664308.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159747&group=rec.arts.tv#159747

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
See Their Son Transition Into A Woman
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 11:13:57 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 18:13 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> In article
>> <763538757.686755782.191104.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> Should I watch that one first?
>>
>> Prolly.
>>

> :(
>
> They are offering me two movies called Halloween II. I know the original
> had Pamela Susan Shoop naked. That’s probably the one I want to watch.

OK I’ve missed a bunch of the Halloween movies but my Plex app has the Rob
Zombie sequel been ignores everything except the first movie and the sequel
to it so it looks like I’m good and getting ready for the new one.

On the other hand this means watching a Rob Zombie movie and I just watched
a truly horrible Rob Zombie movie, the Munsters.

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<atropos-18EC75.11325306102022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159748&group=rec.arts.tv#159748

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
References: <20221005.004615.ab785869@mixmin.net> <Ga2dnThvFa56jaP-nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com> <1451384103.686711951.505475.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <atropos-A1E8B5.23415705102022@news.giganews.com> <763538757.686755782.191104.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <atropos-1259ED.10132806102022@news.giganews.com> <552681740.686769964.127620.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> <481061212.686772755.664308.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 11:32:53 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 18:32 UTC

In article
<481061212.686772755.664308.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> > BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> >> In article
> >> <763538757.686755782.191104.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,

> >> Prolly.

> > They are offering me two movies called Halloween II. I know the original
> > had Pamela Susan Shoop naked. That's probably the one I want to watch.
> >
> OK I've missed a bunch of the Halloween movies but my Plex app has the Rob
> Zombie sequel been ignores everything except the first movie and the sequel
> to it so it looks like I'm good and getting ready for the new one.
>
> On the other hand this means watching a Rob Zombie movie and I just watched
> a truly horrible Rob Zombie movie, the Munsters.

And since he puts his wife in every movie he makes, you can look forward
to see Morticia as Michael Myers' mom in the Zombie HALLOWEEN offerings.
Those aren't the ones with your hermaphrodite girlfriend in them, though.

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<thnjvm$1qee$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159764&group=rec.arts.tv#159764

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Son Transition Into A Woman
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 17:14:15 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 22:14 UTC

On 10/6/2022 1:13 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
my Plex app has the Rob
> Zombie sequel been ignores everything

What the fuck does "been ignores" mean?

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<2067342776.686794004.230047.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159779&group=rec.arts.tv#159779

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
See Their Son Transition Into A Woman
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 18:46:47 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 01:46 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <481061212.686772755.664308.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> They are offering me two movies called Halloween II. I know the original
>>> had Pamela Susan Shoop naked. That's probably the one I want to watch.
>>>
>> OK I've missed a bunch of the Halloween movies but my Plex app has the Rob
>> Zombie sequel been ignores everything except the first movie and the sequel
>> to it so it looks like I'm good and getting ready for the new one.
>>
>> On the other hand this means watching a Rob Zombie movie and I just watched
>> a truly horrible Rob Zombie movie, the Munsters.
>
> And since he puts his wife in every movie he makes, you can look forward
> to see Morticia as Michael Myers' mom in the Zombie HALLOWEEN offerings.
> Those aren't the ones with your hermaphrodite girlfriend in them, though.

Yeah, the ones that were actually available to me are the ones with the
hermaphrodite. And these are just terrible. I think Rob Zombie would’ve
been a better choice.

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<thpa3o$3mti0$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159832&group=rec.arts.tv#159832

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
See Their Son Transition Into A Woman
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 09:38:00 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 13:38 UTC

anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

> They are offering me two movies called Halloween II. I know the original
> had Pamela Susan Shoop naked. That’s probably the one I want to watch.

It's a trick to make you watch the Rob Zombie version!

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Jamie Lee Curtis Says She And Her Husband Are Proud To See Their Son Transition Into A Woman

<1188685827.686849268.745785.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159844&group=rec.arts.tv#159844

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
See Their Son Transition Into A Woman
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 08:39:56 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 15:39 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>
>> They are offering me two movies called Halloween II. I know the original
>> had Pamela Susan Shoop naked. That’s probably the one I want to watch.
>
> It's a trick to make you watch the Rob Zombie version!

I wish I had. Halloween 2018 is a truly terrible movie. I have no idea why
it got accolades. Then it’s sequel, Halloween kills, it turns out I’ve
seen. I watched it again anyway and now I’m ready for the big finale!