Think big. Pollute the Mississippi.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegal aliens

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegal aliensBTR1701
+* Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegaltrotsky
|+- Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegaltrotsky
|`- Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegaltrotsky
`* Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegal aliensThe Horny Goat
 `- Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegaltrotsky

1
Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegal aliens

<atropos-402C16.21012105102022@ec2-18-102-80-69.eu-south-1.compute.amazonaws.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159691&group=rec.arts.tv#159691

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegal aliens
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 21:01:21 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 04:01 UTC

In article <d1b50e56-d54a-4815-9786-25f8ee389745n@googlegroups.com>,
RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63125239
>
> Otherwise, what would we do? Forcibly hold illegals who are trying to cross
> into the U.S. from Canada??! I hope they still try...on the remote
> Saskatchewan border...in the middle of winter...when it's -40 deg. C...

Here's rooting for CSC to rule that the U.S. hates illegal aliens, which
will force y'all to keep them.

Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegal aliens

<thm6k5$1rt9$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159708&group=rec.arts.tv#159708

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegal
aliens
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 04:20:05 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 09:20 UTC

On 10/5/2022 11:01 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <d1b50e56-d54a-4815-9786-25f8ee389745n@googlegroups.com>,
> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63125239
>>
>> Otherwise, what would we do? Forcibly hold illegals who are trying to cross
>> into the U.S. from Canada??! I hope they still try...on the remote
>> Saskatchewan border...in the middle of winter...when it's -40 deg. C...
>
> Here's rooting for CSC to rule that the U.S. hates illegal aliens, which
> will force y'all to keep them.

So this country was built on people migrating from England, but because
you're a white supremacist motherfucking cunt people migrating from
other countries is bad? How does that work?

Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegal aliens

<cpcvjh1nv3i6d7b214agch1jren5kn4m28@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159789&group=rec.arts.tv#159789

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 22:15:17 -0700
 by: The Horny Goat - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 05:15 UTC

On Wed, 05 Oct 2022 21:01:21 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>In article <d1b50e56-d54a-4815-9786-25f8ee389745n@googlegroups.com>,
> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63125239
>>
>> Otherwise, what would we do? Forcibly hold illegals who are trying to cross
>> into the U.S. from Canada??! I hope they still try...on the remote
>> Saskatchewan border...in the middle of winter...when it's -40 deg. C...
>
>Here's rooting for CSC to rule that the U.S. hates illegal aliens, which
>will force y'all to keep them.

On a semi-serious note there is far more traffic from the US into
Manitoba (mostly Emerson) in winter than US traffic into Saskatchewan.

Having personally driven across the border northbound in early January
(e.g. in the middle of the deservedly notorious Manitoba winter I
wouldn't advise it particularly to anybody NOT in a heated vehicle
(e.g. back of a pickup truck) or even more especially walking 1/4 mile
on foot (often without adequate snow gear) which I've heard is the
norm for illegals entering Canada (in the prairie provinces of SK/MB)
in mid-winter.

-40 in Winnipeg itself is bad enough even with all the wind breaks
from neighboring buildings or trees (which they do plant a lot of in
Winnipeg specifically as windbreaks) I emphasize that the reason it's
easier in Winnipeg than the open prairie is NOT the temperature but
the availability of wind breaks not available on the open prairie.

My first winter in Winnipeg was the first winter of my life not spent
in either Vancouver or SF and it was a memorable experience. If
illegals are crossing the ND/MB border on foot in mid winter with no
knowledge of what they're up against climactically it is a miracle
there aren't more serious injuries (I'm thinking frostbite leading to
amputation of fingers or toes) or deaths.

I learned to walk to work (about 6 blocks total) in downtown Winnipeg
in a warm parka and TWO scarves - one to cover my face and throat (I
wear glasses) and one to serve as a break covering everything but my
eyes.

It's been 30 years since I left Winnipeg but I remember Januaries
there very very well. (The rest of the winter is no worse than the
rest of the prairies and northern Ontario but that once month is
memorable)

Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegal aliens

<thomnu$v5g$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159794&group=rec.arts.tv#159794

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
aliens
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 03:07:28 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 08:07 UTC

On 10/7/2022 2:05 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 6 October 2022 at 05:20:09 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 10/5/2022 11:01 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Here's rooting for CSC to rule that the U.S. hates illegal aliens, which
>>> will force y'all to keep them.
>> So this country was built on people migrating from England, but because
>> you're a white supremacist motherfucking cunt people migrating from
>> other countries is bad? How does that work?
>
> Because all the murderers and violent criminals we have except for a few exceptions are from "those" countries.

Other than lodged up your rectum the proof of this is where you lying
asshole?

Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegal aliens

<thomqv$v5g$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159795&group=rec.arts.tv#159795

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
aliens
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 03:09:04 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 08:09 UTC

On 10/7/2022 2:05 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 6 October 2022 at 05:20:09 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 10/5/2022 11:01 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Here's rooting for CSC to rule that the U.S. hates illegal aliens, which
>>> will force y'all to keep them.
>> So this country was built on people migrating from England, but because
>> you're a white supremacist motherfucking cunt people migrating from
>> other countries is bad? How does that work?
>
> Because all the murderers and violent criminals we have except for a few exceptions are from "those" countries.

My own father immigrated to this country and went to college at
University of Wisconsin. This was in the late fifties though, long
before the GQP flared up like hemorrhoids.

Re: Canadian Supreme Court deciding if U.S. is "safe" for illegal aliens

<thoms8$v5g$6@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159796&group=rec.arts.tv#159796

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
aliens
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 03:09:45 -0500

On 10/7/2022 2:06 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 7 October 2022 at 01:15:23 UTC-4, The Horny Goat wrote:
>> On Wed, 05 Oct 2022 21:01:21 -0700, BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:

>>> Here's rooting for CSC to rule that the U.S. hates illegal aliens, which
>>> will force y'all to keep them.
>> On a semi-serious note there is far more traffic from the US into
>> Manitoba (mostly Emerson) in winter than US traffic into Saskatchewan.
>>
>> Having personally driven across the border northbound in early January
>> (e.g. in the middle of the deservedly notorious Manitoba winter I
>> wouldn't advise it particularly to anybody NOT in a heated vehicle
>> (e.g. back of a pickup truck) or even more especially walking 1/4 mile
>> on foot (often without adequate snow gear) which I've heard is the
>> norm for illegals entering Canada (in the prairie provinces of SK/MB)
>> in mid-winter.
>>
>> -40 in Winnipeg itself is bad enough even with all the wind breaks
>> from neighboring buildings or trees (which they do plant a lot of in
>> Winnipeg specifically as windbreaks) I emphasize that the reason it's
>> easier in Winnipeg than the open prairie is NOT the temperature but
>> the availability of wind breaks not available on the open prairie.
>>
>> My first winter in Winnipeg was the first winter of my life not spent
>> in either Vancouver or SF and it was a memorable experience. If
>> illegals are crossing the ND/MB border on foot in mid winter with no
>> knowledge of what they're up against climactically it is a miracle
>> there aren't more serious injuries (I'm thinking frostbite leading to
>> amputation of fingers or toes) or deaths.
>>
>> I learned to walk to work (about 6 blocks total) in downtown Winnipeg
>> in a warm parka and TWO scarves - one to cover my face and throat (I
>> wear glasses) and one to serve as a break covering everything but my
>> eyes.
>>
>> It's been 30 years since I left Winnipeg but I remember Januaries
>> there very very well. (The rest of the winter is no worse than the
>> rest of the prairies and northern Ontario but that once month is
>> memorable)
>
> Cars need pre-heaters for the engines.

That is fascinating.