From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Fwd: Re: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D -
Daryl Kabatoff
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 19:59:10 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 01:59 UTC

My apologies to the sane folks of RADW.

I promised binky if he re-posted this in edm.general I would repost in
his favourite group.

1 more coming, all complaints can be made to doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part D - Daryl
Kabatoff
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 06:48:00 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 12:48 UTC

On 2023-04-16 10:11 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <6fe2e1bd-989d-4733-92de-fc573de08611n@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 6:59:16 PM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:
>>> My apologies to the sane folks of RADW.
>>>
>>> I promised binky if he re-posted this in edm.general I would repost in
>>> his favourite group.
>>
>> Could you find and repost his "March 2023 stats"?
>
> 2 of the unholy trinity of radw thus communed
> making rec.arts.drwho into hell!

Why would anyone give a crap about his masturbatory post count reports?

--
"You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it
turns out God hates all the same people you do." -Anne Lamott

Re: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and blah blah blah

<u1je41$31jla$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16013&group=rec.arts.drwho#16013

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and blah blah blah
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 12:29:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Mon, 17 Apr 2023 12:29 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <6fe2e1bd-989d-4733-92de-fc573de08611n@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday, April 16, 2023 at 6:59:16 PM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:
> >> My apologies to the sane folks of RADW.
> >>
> >> I promised binky if he re-posted this in edm.general I would
> >> repost in his favourite group.
> >
> > Could you find and repost his "March 2023 stats"?
>
> 2 of the unholy trinity of radw thus communed
> making rec.arts.drwho into hell!

That didn't answer the request!

It was just some random Yaddish cut and paste nonsense to deflect the
thread and increase your post count.