Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 08:14:13 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: How the rich avoided being outed by dead Epstein's girlfriend and
the courts
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 15:14 UTC

> RichA
>
> https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/ghislaine-in-chains-what-maxwell-may-know-about-jeffrey-epsteins-john-does/
>
> Still, so much remains unanswered in the Epstein-Maxwell saga:
> What was the point of the industrial-scale grooming operation
> the socialite and the late supposed billionaire financier
> operated together?

Blackmail, obviously.

> Who else was involved in their many crimes?

Mossad, clearly.

> Officials, as far as is known, never followed leads that some
> intelligence agents say they believe suggest Epstein and Maxwell
> were running a foreign influence operation.

Golly, you think so?!…

> Epstein’s victims, and spectators alike, say they still think
> Maxwell can spill the beans on all of this, divulging the names
> of these high-profile men to reduce her time in that Tallahassee
> prison.

LOL sure, at which point she’ll promptly “commit suicide” like
Epstein did.

> There, in Tallahassee, there’s one woman who can answer so many
> questions about all of those men—and about so many more elite
> and powerful string-pullers. But will she ever spill?

No, but she’s probably got a “dead man’s switch” set up so that
if she does “commit suicide” (via Mossad agents, like Epstein)
the beans will be spilled, which is the only thing keeping her alive
right now.