Logic is a little bird, sitting in a tree; that smells *_____awful*.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

SubjectAuthor
* What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)Ubiquitous
+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)tenworld
|+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)anim8rfsk
||+* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)tenworld
|||`- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)anim8rfsk
||`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)BTR1701
|| `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)anim8rfsk
||  `* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)BTR1701
||   `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)anim8rfsk
|`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)Rhino
| `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)anim8rfsk
`* Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)Ubiquitous
 `- Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)anim8rfsk

1
What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

<UBI20221007@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159963&group=rec.arts.tv#159963

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 04:30:41 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 08:30 UTC

I watched:

THE UNXPLAINED:
"Wonders of the Ancient World". Remarkable feats of engineering from
humanity's ancient past span the globe. Discover how they came to
exist.

THE PROOF IS OUT THERE:
"Modern Day Dinosaur Sighting, Mysterious Lights Above Norway and Girl
Punches Down Tree". Tony and his team investigate pieces of evidence
to discover the truth behind questions such as: Did a Japanese film
crew find proof of a dinosaur living in the African congo?

What did you watch?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

<0f8deaa4-665a-4e5f-a14c-f2ee5ff6396bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=159980&group=rec.arts.tv#159980

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 10:19:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)
From: ten...@world.std.com (tenworld)
 by: tenworld - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 17:19 UTC

> What did you watch?

Fire Country - well it has the required elements for diversity, secrets and prodigal sons.
It should be a 9-1-1 spinoff but its a different channel even tho it borrowed the bad
captain from Austin. Stay tuned.

Blue Bloods - for those who dislike Jamie it looks like he is changing jobs. I liked the WWTRD story.
Erin is back with ex-hubby and getting ready to run for DA. Token parts about Dannie's partner but
no sighting of any kids. So mostly a recap setup episode.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

<1054835212.686960295.286170.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160011&group=rec.arts.tv#160011

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 16:56:18 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 23:56 UTC

tenworld <ten@world.std.com> wrote:

>> What did you watch?
>>

> Fire Country - well it has the required elements for diversity, secrets and prodigal sons.
> It should be a 9-1-1 spinoff but its a different channel even tho it borrowed the bad
> captain from Austin. Stay tuned.
>
> Blue Bloods - for those who dislike Jamie it looks like he is changing
> jobs. I liked the WWTRD story.
> Erin is back with ex-hubby and getting ready to run for DA. Token parts
> about Dannie's partner but
> no sighting of any kids. So mostly a recap setup episode.

Danny kept referring to the kid raising as “we“

When Eddie told their captain that she absolutely had to be in the same
house as Jamie I wish he looked as horror stricken as I felt.

Does the entire precinct hang around in the alley anytime any cop that took
a bullet gets released?

How long was Jamie in the hospital anyway? He took a bullet from the front
right that ended up next to his spine. I don’t see how he managed to do
this and get released without a colostomy bag at least.

We didn’t see Tom Selleck do a whole lot of walking but we did see Frank
Reagan do a whole lot of walking.

This crap with Frank going walkabouts without even telling Baker… How does
his detail know he wasn’t kidnapped or shanghaied or fell down an elevator
shaft? It sure would’ve been nice if we had seen him tell Baker that he was
ditching his detail so they wouldn’t be searching for him!

So tired of Erin’s ex-husband! I wish he’d go live with Nicki.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

<a356aaed-0de6-4e30-8a79-3561e8ed4b79n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160012&group=rec.arts.tv#160012

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 17:25:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: ten...@world.std.com (tenworld)
 by: tenworld - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 00:25 UTC

On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 7:56:23 PM UTC-4, anim8rfsk wrote:
> tenworld <t...@world.std.com> wrote:
> >

> >> What did you watch?
> >>

> > Fire Country - well it has the required elements for diversity, secrets and prodigal sons.
> > It should be a 9-1-1 spinoff but its a different channel even tho it borrowed the bad
> > captain from Austin. Stay tuned.
> >
> > Blue Bloods - for those who dislike Jamie it looks like he is changing
> > jobs. I liked the WWTRD story.
> > Erin is back with ex-hubby and getting ready to run for DA. Token parts
> > about Dannie's partner but
> > no sighting of any kids. So mostly a recap setup episode.
> >

> Danny kept referring to the kid raising as “we“
>
> When Eddie told their captain that she absolutely had to be in the same
> house as Jamie I wish he looked as horror stricken as I felt.
>
> Does the entire precinct hang around in the alley anytime any cop that took
> a bullet gets released?

yes that would be appropriate if Jamie had taken a bullet to save another cop
instead of just rushing ahead.

> How long was Jamie in the hospital anyway? He took a bullet from the front
> right that ended up next to his spine. I don’t see how he managed to do
> this and get released without a colostomy bag at least.

they use the same technology that gets instant DNA results to heal people

> We didn’t see Tom Selleck do a whole lot of walking but we did see Frank
> Reagan do a whole lot of walking.
>
> This crap with Frank going walkabouts without even telling Baker… How does
> his detail know he wasn’t kidnapped or shanghaied or fell down an elevator
> shaft? It sure would’ve been nice if we had seen him tell Baker that he was
> ditching his detail so they wouldn’t be searching for him!
>
> So tired of Erin’s ex-husband! I wish he’d go live with Nicki.
yup. maybe they can get Tom Brady to do a cameo.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

<561568780.686972835.192273.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160021&group=rec.arts.tv#160021

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 18:51:19 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 01:51 UTC

tenworld <ten@world.std.com> wrote:

>>> Fire Country - well it has the required elements for diversity, secrets
>>> and prodigal sons.
>>> It should be a 9-1-1 spinoff but its a different channel even tho it borrowed the bad
>>> captain from Austin. Stay tuned.
>>>
>>> Blue Bloods - for those who dislike Jamie it looks like he is changing
>>> jobs. I liked the WWTRD story.
>>> Erin is back with ex-hubby and getting ready to run for DA. Token parts
>>> about Dannie's partner but
>>> no sighting of any kids. So mostly a recap setup episode.
>>>

>> Danny kept referring to the kid raising as “we“
>>
>> When Eddie told their captain that she absolutely had to be in the same
>> house as Jamie I wish he looked as horror stricken as I felt.
>>
>> Does the entire precinct hang around in the alley anytime any cop that took
>> a bullet gets released?
>
> yes that would be appropriate if Jamie had taken a bullet to save another cop
> instead of just rushing ahead.

That’s exactly what I was thinking.

Of course this probably puts him one step closer to being the JAG, um, I
mean PC. And whoa to this stupid new Captain when he does. Why the hell is
he bending over for her anyway? She doesn’t get to just make up rules. He
should’ve called his cop representative.

>> How long was Jamie in the hospital anyway? He took a bullet from the front
>> right that ended up next to his spine. I don’t see how he managed to do
>> this and get released without a colostomy bag at least.
>
> they use the same technology that gets instant DNA results to heal people

Nanobots!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

<atropos-59FFBA.19291608102022@69.muea.snfc.sfjca01r1.dsl.att.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160025&group=rec.arts.tv#160025

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 19:29:16 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 02:29 UTC

In article
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> tenworld <ten@world.std.com> wrote:

> > Blue Bloods - for those who dislike Jamie it looks like he is changing
> > jobs. I liked the WWTRD story.
> > Erin is back with ex-hubby and getting ready to run for DA. Token parts
> > about Dannie's partner but
> > no sighting of any kids. So mostly a recap setup episode.

> Danny kept referring to the kid raising as "we"
>
> When Eddie told their captain that she absolutely had to be in the same
> house as Jamie I wish he looked as horror stricken as I felt.

Gawd, that was awful. If I was the captain, I'd have said, "That little
speech you just gave was every reason why we have the informal rule
against spouses working together in the first place."

> How long was Jamie in the hospital anyway? He took a bullet from the front
> right that ended up next to his spine. I don’t see how he managed to do
> this and get released without a colostomy bag at least.

Yeah, the whole timeline doesn't add up. His injury was *way* too
serious for him to have been released the next day, yet his father
hadn't been in to visit him, so he couldn't have been in there for as
long as a week or something like that.

> We didn't see Tom Selleck do a whole lot of walking but we did see Frank
> Reagan do a whole lot of walking.
>
> This crap with Frank going walkabouts without even telling Baker... How does
> his detail know he wasn't kidnapped or shanghaied or fell down an elevator
> shaft?

Yep, that was ridiculous, too.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

<1154320191.686983264.428796.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160043&group=rec.arts.tv#160043

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 22:09:54 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 05:09 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1054835212.686960295.286170.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> tenworld <ten@world.std.com> wrote:
>
>>> Blue Bloods - for those who dislike Jamie it looks like he is changing
>>> jobs. I liked the WWTRD story.
>>> Erin is back with ex-hubby and getting ready to run for DA. Token parts
>>> about Dannie's partner but
>>> no sighting of any kids. So mostly a recap setup episode.
>
>> Danny kept referring to the kid raising as "we"
>>
>> When Eddie told their captain that she absolutely had to be in the same
>> house as Jamie I wish he looked as horror stricken as I felt.
>
> Gawd, that was awful. If I was the captain, I'd have said, "That little
> speech you just gave was every reason why we have the informal rule
> against spouses working together in the first place."

Yes! As outright wrong as the captain was, Eddie kept making me side with
her.

But how self-destructive do you have to be to target to relatives of the
police commissioner on day six in your new job? And why the hell is
spellcheck changing it to DAY6? Is that the name of a musical group?

I mean it’s not like she’s doing something they can keep quiet from the PC.
He’s going to notice almost instantly that one of his relatives put in for
a transfer.

>> How long was Jamie in the hospital anyway? He took a bullet from the front
>> right that ended up next to his spine. I don’t see how he managed to do
>> this and get released without a colostomy bag at least.
>
> Yeah, the whole timeline doesn't add up. His injury was *way* too
> serious for him to have been released the next day, yet his father
> hadn't been in to visit him, so he couldn't have been in there for as
> long as a week or something like that.

Exactly. I don’t see how he can have been in there more than overnight.

>> We didn't see Tom Selleck do a whole lot of walking but we did see Frank
>> Reagan do a whole lot of walking.
>>
>> This crap with Frank going walkabouts without even telling Baker... How does
>> his detail know he wasn't kidnapped or shanghaied or fell down an elevator
>> shaft?
>
> Yep, that was ridiculous, too.

And you know we even saw his detail actor, even though it was just the one,
ride up in the elevator with him at the very start of the episode. Although
they separated at that point which was kind of silly; I’d think the guy
would at least walk him to Baker‘s desk. Especially given that Baker
wasn’t there.

I wonder where his detail does go all day? You’d think he’d sit in the
adjoining conference room. Or at the elevator.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

<atropos-13C755.23265208102022@69.muea.snfc.sfjca01r1.dsl.att.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160047&group=rec.arts.tv#160047

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 23:26:52 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 06:26 UTC

In article
<1154320191.686983264.428796.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <1054835212.686960295.286170.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> > anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> >> Danny kept referring to the kid raising as "we"
> >>
> >> When Eddie told their captain that she absolutely had to be in the same
> >> house as Jamie I wish he looked as horror stricken as I felt.
> >
> > Gawd, that was awful. If I was the captain, I'd have said, "That little
> > speech you just gave was every reason why we have the informal rule
> > against spouses working together in the first place."
>
> Yes! As outright wrong as the captain was, Eddie kept making me side with
> her.
>
> But how self-destructive do you have to be to target to relatives of the
> police commissioner on day six in your new job? And why the hell is
> spellcheck changing it to DAY6? Is that the name of a musical group?
>
> I mean it's not like she's doing something they can keep quiet from the PC.
> He's going to notice almost instantly that one of his relatives put in for
> a transfer.
>

> >> How long was Jamie in the hospital anyway? He took a bullet from the front
> >> right that ended up next to his spine. I don't see how he managed to do
> >> this and get released without a colostomy bag at least.
> >
> > Yeah, the whole timeline doesn't add up. His injury was *way* too
> > serious for him to have been released the next day, yet his father
> > hadn't been in to visit him, so he couldn't have been in there for as
> > long as a week or something like that.
>
> Exactly. I don’t see how he can have been in there more than overnight.
>

> >> We didn't see Tom Selleck do a whole lot of walking but we did see Frank
> >> Reagan do a whole lot of walking.
> >>
> >> This crap with Frank going walkabouts without even telling Baker... How
> >> does his detail know he wasn't kidnapped or shanghaied or fell down an
> >> elevator shaft?
> >
> > Yep, that was ridiculous, too.
>
> And you know we even saw his detail actor, even though it was just the one,
> ride up in the elevator with him at the very start of the episode. Although
> they separated at that point which was kind of silly; I’d think the guy
> would at least walk him to Baker‘s desk. Especially given that Baker
> wasn’t there.
>
> I wonder where his detail does go all day? You'd think he'd sit in the
> adjoining conference room. Or at the elevator.

The way we do it, once the protectee is in his office (or hotel room or wherever), the site agent briefs the
detail leader on how many posts are required and where they are and why
they're necessary (i.e., why there's a vulnerability there that needs to
be covered).

Something like Frank's office would only require one post, outside the
door. Maybe another guy by the elevator. Then the shift rotates the
posts. Each guy sits or stands the post for 30 minutes, then Post 2
moves to Post One, Post One goes down-- to a break room or down to the
car-- and another agent comes off break and takes Post 2. It rotates
like that among the shift agents and the detail leader until the protectee signals it's time to leave. That way you're only up on post for an hour
and down for an hour or two until your turn comes up again.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

<362407765.686991824.085374.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160059&group=rec.arts.tv#160059

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 00:07:30 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 07:07 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1154320191.686983264.428796.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <1054835212.686960295.286170.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,

>>> Gawd, that was awful. If I was the captain, I'd have said, "That little
>>> speech you just gave was every reason why we have the informal rule
>>> against spouses working together in the first place."
>>
>> Yes! As outright wrong as the captain was, Eddie kept making me side with
>> her.
>>
>> But how self-destructive do you have to be to target to relatives of the
>> police commissioner on day six in your new job? And why the hell is
>> spellcheck changing it to DAY6? Is that the name of a musical group?
>>
>> I mean it's not like she's doing something they can keep quiet from the PC.
>> He's going to notice almost instantly that one of his relatives put in for
>> a transfer.

>>> Yeah, the whole timeline doesn't add up. His injury was *way* too
>>> serious for him to have been released the next day, yet his father
>>> hadn't been in to visit him, so he couldn't have been in there for as
>>> long as a week or something like that.
>>
>> Exactly. I don’t see how he can have been in there more than overnight.

>>> Yep, that was ridiculous, too.
>>
>> And you know we even saw his detail actor, even though it was just the one,
>> ride up in the elevator with him at the very start of the episode. Although
>> they separated at that point which was kind of silly; I’d think the guy
>> would at least walk him to Baker‘s desk. Especially given that Baker
>> wasn’t there.
>>
>> I wonder where his detail does go all day? You'd think he'd sit in the
>> adjoining conference room. Or at the elevator.
>
> The way we do it, once the protectee is in his office (or hotel room or
> wherever), the site agent briefs the
> detail leader on how many posts are required and where they are and why
> they're necessary (i.e., why there's a vulnerability there that needs to
> be covered).

You mean like Frank’s office having windows on three sides which means it’s
some sort of bubble extension sticking out the side of the building, or
that it’s on a higher floor than the number of windows suggests are in that
building at all which means it’s actually sticking out over the edge of the
roof?

Oh, and do you get to sit like in BLONDE? And do you leave the door open
while he’s having sex with Baker?

> Something like Frank's office would only require one post, outside the
> door. Maybe another guy by the elevator.

I think their absolutely has to be another bank of elevators over by the
press room. But I’ve put way too much time into thinking about the layout
of the 14th floor of 1PP+.

Then the shift rotates the
> posts. Each guy sits or stands the post for 30 minutes, then Post 2
> moves to Post One, Post One goes down-- to a break room or down to the
> car-- and another agent comes off break and takes Post 2. It rotates
> like that among the shift agents and the detail leader until the
> protectee signals it's time to leave. That way you're only up on post for an hour
> and down for an hour or two until your turn comes up again.

Thanks!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

<NRWdneN9TOVPXN_-nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160083&group=rec.arts.tv#160083

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2022 08:42:00 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 12:42 UTC

In article <thse48$824s$1@dont-email.me>, IJBall@mac.invalid wrote:
> On 2022-10-08 17:42:36 +0000, Arthur Lipscomb said:

>> She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Disney+) "Ribbit and Rip It"
>
>I ended up watching "The Imperfects" over this earlier, so I have to
>probably fit this in this weekend, or maybe Monday at the latest.

I keep foprgetting to watch this and SANDMAN on Netflix.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

<thunno$h2d9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160091&group=rec.arts.tv#160091

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 11:01:12 -0400
 by: Rhino - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 15:01 UTC

On 2022-10-08 1:19 PM, tenworld wrote:

>> What did you watch?
>>

> Fire Country - well it has the required elements for diversity, secrets and prodigal sons.
> It should be a 9-1-1 spinoff but its a different channel even tho it borrowed the bad
> captain from Austin. Stay tuned.
>
> Blue Bloods - for those who dislike Jamie it looks like he is changing jobs. I liked the WWTRD story.
> Erin is back with ex-hubby and getting ready to run for DA. Token parts about Dannie's partner but
> no sighting of any kids. So mostly a recap setup episode.

Actually, Danny's younger son - the chubbier one without the glasses -
was at the dinner table in the last seen but the older son must still be
away at college and was not even mentioned. Erin's daughter was also
omitted entirely.

--
Rhino

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

<1135469835.687066524.261504.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160187&group=rec.arts.tv#160187

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 20:50:53 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 03:50 UTC

> On 2022-10-08 1:19 PM, tenworld wrote:
>>

>>> What did you watch?
>>>

>> Fire Country - well it has the required elements for diversity, secrets and prodigal sons.
>> It should be a 9-1-1 spinoff but its a different channel even tho it borrowed the bad
>> captain from Austin. Stay tuned.
>>
>> Blue Bloods - for those who dislike Jamie it looks like he is changing
>> jobs. I liked the WWTRD story.
>> Erin is back with ex-hubby and getting ready to run for DA. Token parts
>> about Dannie's partner but
>> no sighting of any kids. So mostly a recap setup episode.
>>
> Actually, Danny's younger son - the chubbier one without the glasses -
> was at the dinner table in the last seen but the older son must still be
> away at college and was not even mentioned. Erin's daughter was also
> omitted entirely.

It’s ridiculous that “how’s Nicki“ isn’t the first thing out of her parents
mouth every time they meet up.

I don’t think we’ve seen Danny’s older son since he moved to college and
the younger son moved in with him and then they forgot all about that and
the older son ceased to exist and the younger son still comes to family
dinner.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2022-10-07 (Friday)

<1301829603.687066679.216236.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160191&group=rec.arts.tv#160191

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 21:38:20 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 04:38 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> In article <thse48$824s$1@dont-email.me>, IJBall@mac.invalid wrote:
>> On 2022-10-08 17:42:36 +0000, Arthur Lipscomb said:
>
>>> She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Disney+) "Ribbit and Rip It"
>>
>> I ended up watching "The Imperfects" over this earlier, so I have to
>> probably fit this in this weekend, or maybe Monday at the latest.
>
> I keep foprgetting to watch this and SANDMAN on Netflix.

I keep forgetting about Sandman but I’m deliberately avoiding she hulk
barium