Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 12:13:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Doom for Democrats
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 19:13 UTC

With virtually no Democratic congressional candidates
asking President Biden to campaign for them, a stark
message has been sent. Mr. Biden's incompetence may
be contagious, and the Dems don't want an association.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump is racing around the country in
support of Republican candidates.

At this point in American history, it is becoming too difficult
for working Americans to prosper. Disposable income is dropping
due to inflation, and while there are many jobs, building savings is
difficult because of high housing and living costs in many places.
With interest rates climbing, housing will soon be squeezed as new construction slows down.

President Biden, I believe, does not understand economics, nor is he particularly interested. The White House's standard issue is "the
economy is strong."

Not on Main Street, it isn't. And that should spell doom for Democrats
on November 8. Bill O'Reilly.

Irish Mike

Re: Doom for Democrats

<ti22fj$1ddm$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160278&group=rec.arts.tv#160278

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Doom for Democrats
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:23:01 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 21:23 UTC

On 10/10/2022 2:13 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> With virtually no Democratic congressional candidates
> asking President Biden to campaign for them, a stark
> message has been sent. Mr. Biden's incompetence may
> be contagious, and the Dems don't want an association.
>
> Meanwhile, Donald Trump is racing around the country in
> support of Republican candidates.
>
> At this point in American history, it is becoming too difficult
> for working Americans to prosper. Disposable income is dropping
> due to inflation, and while there are many jobs, building savings is
> difficult because of high housing and living costs in many places.
> With interest rates climbing, housing will soon be squeezed as new construction slows down.
>
> President Biden, I believe, does not understand economics, nor is he particularly interested. The White House's standard issue is "the
> economy is strong."
>
> Not on Main Street, it isn't. And that should spell doom for Democrats
> on November 8. Bill O'Reilly.

Thanks for that Irish Trash. Do you have the missing documents?

Re: Doom for Democrats

<ti22n8$1ddm$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160281&group=rec.arts.tv#160281

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:27:06 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 21:27 UTC

On 10/10/2022 3:44 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 10 October 2022 at 15:13:04 UTC-4, Irish Mike wrote:
>> With virtually no Democratic congressional candidates
>> asking President Biden to campaign for them, a stark
>> message has been sent. Mr. Biden's incompetence may
>> be contagious, and the Dems don't want an association.
>>
>> Meanwhile, Donald Trump is racing around the country in
>> support of Republican candidates.
>>
>> At this point in American history, it is becoming too difficult
>> for working Americans to prosper. Disposable income is dropping
>> due to inflation, and while there are many jobs, building savings is
>> difficult because of high housing and living costs in many places.
>> With interest rates climbing, housing will soon be squeezed as new construction slows down.
>>
>> President Biden, I believe, does not understand economics, nor is he particularly interested. The White House's standard issue is "the
>> economy is strong."
>>
>> Not on Main Street, it isn't. And that should spell doom for Democrats
>> on November 8. Bill O'Reilly.
>>
>> Irish Mike
>
> Very shortly, there will be 100,000 to 200,000 jobs lost per month.

So we won't have the best unemployment numbers in fifty years then?

Re: Doom for Democrats

<ti8rnb$1pcc4$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160643&group=rec.arts.tv#160643

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 04:30:43 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 08:30 UTC

irishranger317@gmail.com wrote:

> With virtually no Democratic congressional candidates
> asking President Biden to campaign for them, a stark
> message has been sent. Mr. Biden's incompetence may
> be contagious, and the Dems don't want an association.
>
> Meanwhile, Donald Trump is racing around the country in
> support of Republican candidates.
>
> At this point in American history, it is becoming too difficult
> for working Americans to prosper. Disposable income is dropping
> due to inflation, and while there are many jobs, building savings is
> difficult because of high housing and living costs in many places.
> With interest rates climbing, housing will soon be squeezed as new
> construction slows down.
>
> President Biden, I believe, does not understand economics, nor is he
> particularly interested. The White House's standard issue is "the
> economy is strong."
>
> Not on Main Street, it isn't. And that should spell doom for Democrats
> on November 8. Bill O'Reilly.

The operative word being "should". Remember, Fedderman, a brain-damaged
commie in PA has people who are going to vite for him.

--
Let's go Brandon!