From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Alex Jones if fucked.
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 17:08:24 -0500
 by: trotsky - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 22:08 UTC

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alex-jones-must-pay-965-million-in-damages-to-families-of-8-sandy-hoo-rcna51200

Alex Jones must pay $965 million in damages to families of 8 Sandy Hook
victims
Jones faced liability for defamation and intentionally inflicting
emotional distress for creating a fake narrative that the mass shooting
was a hoax.

That will cut into his ten lunches! I can't wait for Elon Musk and
right wing turds to start whining about his "free speech." Fucking
idiots. Looks like actions still have consequences.

Re: Alex Jones if fucked.

<ti8e6m$1834$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160634&group=rec.arts.tv#160634

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Alex Jones if fucked.
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 02:19:50 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 07:19 UTC

On 10/12/2022 10:49 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Wednesday, 12 October 2022 at 18:08:28 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alex-jones-must-pay-965-million-in-damages-to-families-of-8-sandy-hoo-rcna51200
>>
>> Alex Jones must pay $965 million in damages to families of 8 Sandy Hook
>> victims
>> Jones faced liability for defamation and intentionally inflicting
>> emotional distress for creating a fake narrative that the mass shooting
>> was a hoax.
>>

>> That will cut into his ten lunches! I can't wait for Elon Musk and
>> right wing turds to start whining about his "free speech." Fucking
>> idiots. Looks like actions still have consequences.
>
> Lots of people are bankrupted because of mistakes or misdeeds. 84% of companies go bankrupt and often
> take the assets of the owners with them. Unless you decide to restart a 19th century legal structure (debtor's prison)
> he really has nothing much to worry about.

So much for my proofreading, "Alex Jones is fucked" although "Alex Jones
if fucked" still makes grammatical sense. Anyhoo, can you tell us what
percentage of companies "go bankrupt" because of diarrhea of the mouth,
so we can thus skip the false equivalences?

Re: Alex Jones if fucked.

<ti8j14$1lc7$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160637&group=rec.arts.tv#160637

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 03:42:13 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 08:42 UTC

On 10/13/2022 2:42 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 October 2022 at 03:19:55 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Lots of people are bankrupted because of mistakes or misdeeds. 84% of companies go bankrupt and often
>>> take the assets of the owners with them. Unless you decide to restart a 19th century legal structure (debtor's prison)
>>> he really has nothing much to worry about.
>> So much for my proofreading, "Alex Jones is fucked" although "Alex Jones
>> if fucked" still makes grammatical sense. Anyhoo, can you tell us what
>> percentage of companies "go bankrupt" because of diarrhea of the mouth,
>> so we can thus skip the false equivalences?
>
> False what? Unless making up stories lands you in jail (and the progressives would LOVE to have that power) there is nothing they can do to him outside of the financial.

This is a capitalist society. Having no money is a form of prison.
Alex Jones is fucked financially; the families will be seizing whatever
money he has for the rest of his life. You're not the one to speak to
this because you're an anonymous sociopathic piece of dog shit that
doesn't give a fuck what he has done to those grieving families. With
any luck some Toronto crackhead, such as former mayor if he was still
alive, will kill you for a couple of worthless Canadian dollars and we
won't have to listen to your shit again.