From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: [OT] Another inappropriate photo at Newfoundland nursing home
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 16:58:20 -0400
 by: Rhino - Wed, 12 Oct 2022 20:58 UTC

It seems that another "inappropriate" photo, apparently taken by a
staffer, has come to light at the same nursing home I mentioned in a
post the other day.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/another-incident-inappropriate-photos-baie-verte-long-term-care-1.6613685

In this case, no information is given as to what makes the photo
inappropriate is given. Once again, no information is given on what
person or persons did this and what punishment they received, if any.

--
Rhino

Re: [OT] Another inappropriate photo at Newfoundland nursing home

<121020222210076678%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160609&group=rec.arts.tv#160609

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 22:10:07 -0400
 by: A Friend - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 02:10 UTC

In article <ti79pe$1iuf4$1@dont-email.me>, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> It seems that another "inappropriate" photo, apparently taken by a
> staffer, has come to light at the same nursing home I mentioned in a
> post the other day.
>

> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/another-incident-inapprop
> riate-photos-baie-verte-long-term-care-1.6613685
>
> In this case, no information is given as to what makes the photo
> inappropriate is given. Once again, no information is given on what
> person or persons did this and what punishment they received, if any.

I find it hard to believe that these pictures are being taken for
someone's amusement. Skin problems are common among bedridden
patients, and my best guess is that the staff is documenting them.

Re: [OT] Another inappropriate photo at Newfoundland nursing home

<ti8e0n$1834$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160632&group=rec.arts.tv#160632

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 02:16:39 -0500
 by: trotsky - Thu, 13 Oct 2022 07:16 UTC

On 10/12/2022 9:10 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <ti79pe$1iuf4$1@dont-email.me>, Rhino
> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>
>> It seems that another "inappropriate" photo, apparently taken by a
>> staffer, has come to light at the same nursing home I mentioned in a
>> post the other day.
>>

>> https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/another-incident-inapprop
>> riate-photos-baie-verte-long-term-care-1.6613685
>>
>> In this case, no information is given as to what makes the photo
>> inappropriate is given. Once again, no information is given on what
>> person or persons did this and what punishment they received, if any.
>

> I find it hard to believe that these pictures are being taken for
> someone's amusement. Skin problems are common among bedridden
> patients, and my best guess is that the staff is documenting them.

Do you find it hard to believe Rhino's an idiot who will believe anything?