From: g.da...@btinternet.com (GordonD)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Aadi (SNUK)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 16:11:14 +0100
 by: GordonD - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 15:11 UTC

Put yourself in Aadi's position. You've just had sex with your boss's
wife and she goes downstairs then calls up that you have a visitor. Do you:
(a) Get dressed quickly and go down to see who it is;
(b) Shout down to ask who it is;
or (c) Trot downstairs in your underpants to see who it is.
Now the fact that she's in a bathrobe is a dead giveaway as to what
you've been up to, but at least if you're fully dressed you have a slim
chance of coming up with an innocent explanation. If you're standing
there in your boxers then the game is well and truly up.
It was a funny scene though with Aadi's attempt at making small talk,
asking Amy how the stocktaking was going!
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: Aadi (SNUK)

<kictn7F1draU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1608&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1608

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Re: Aadi (SNUK)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 16:51:04 +0100
 by: kat - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 15:51 UTC

On 26/07/2023 16:11, GordonD wrote:
> Put yourself in Aadi's position. You've just had sex with your boss's
> wife and she goes downstairs then calls up that you have a visitor. Do you:
> (a) Get dressed quickly and go down to see who it is;
> (b) Shout down to ask who it is;
> or (c) Trot downstairs in your underpants to see who it is.
> Now the fact that she's in a bathrobe is a dead giveaway as to what
> you've been up to, but at least if you're fully dressed you have a slim
> chance of coming up with an innocent explanation. If you're standing
> there in your boxers then the game is well and truly up.
> It was a funny scene though with Aadi's attempt at making small talk,
> asking Amy how the stocktaking was going!

I would I hope, be more likely to something sensible, but I am not 18. ;-)

Turned into a rather good looking man though, hasn't he. A good scene in more
ways than one!
--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Aadi (SNUK)

<kihg4oFnfcnU5@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1609&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1609

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 10:30:00 +0100
 by: kat - Fri, 28 Jul 2023 09:30 UTC

On 26/07/2023 16:11, GordonD wrote:
> Put yourself in Aadi's position. You've just had sex with your boss's
> wife and she goes downstairs then calls up that you have a visitor. Do you:
> (a) Get dressed quickly and go down to see who it is;
> (b) Shout down to ask who it is;
> or (c) Trot downstairs in your underpants to see who it is.
> Now the fact that she's in a bathrobe is a dead giveaway as to what
> you've been up to, but at least if you're fully dressed you have a slim
> chance of coming up with an innocent explanation. If you're standing
> there in your boxers then the game is well and truly up.
> It was a funny scene though with Aadi's attempt at making small talk,
> asking Amy how the stocktaking was going!

And I really want to know just what was in the parcel Courtnet gave Aadi on
Wednesday!

--
kat