From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Re: Civility Project ends
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 11:39:39 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 18:39 UTC

On 10/14/2022 10:40 AM, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> [...]
>> to be happy."
>>
>> Pelosi's habit of bellicose language regarding Trump predated the
>> January 6 remarks. In July 2020, the day after an interview in which
>> President Trump indicated he might not accept the results of the
>> November election, Pelosi told MSNBC that if Trump would not leave the
>> White House, he would be "fumigated out."
>>
>> Speaking on MSNBC's Morning Joe, Pelosi said, "The fact is, whether he
>> knows it yet or not, he will be leaving. Just because he might not
>> want to move out of the White House doesn't mean we won't have an
>> inauguration ceremony to inaugurate a duly-elected President of the
>> United States."
>>
>> "I'm second in line to the presidency and just last week I had my
>> regular continuation of government briefing," Pelosi continued. "This
>> might interest you because I say to them, 'This is never going to
>> happen. God willing it never will.' But there is a process. It has
>> nothing to do with the certain occupant of the White House doesn't
>> feel like moving and has to be fumigated out of there because the
>> presidency is the presidency. It's not geography or location."
>>
>> As far as Alexandra Pelosi's view of her mother, there's this, from
>> January 2019. Speaking on CNN's "New Day," Alexandra Pelosi bragged
>> about her mother's toughness, saying, "She'll cut your head off and
>> you won't even know you're bleeding."
>>
>> Pelosi was asked about her mother's impending discussions with former
>> President Trump regarding the government shutdown.
>>
>> Host John Berman started by asking, "If you can tell us what Speaker
>> Pelosi thinks about going in --"
>>
>> Pelosi stated, "John, we have known you for two decades. Do you think
>> I'm the kind of person who is going to come on CNN and talk about my
>> mother? Is that who you think I am?"
>>
>> Berman persisted, "I'm asking you, you were a fantastic political
>> reporter. How much does she approach meetings with President Trump, A,
>> and B, just what are your feelings about this person, who you know
>> quite well, becoming speaker of the House for a second time?"
>>
>> Alexandra Pelosi continued, "She'll cut your head off and you won't
>> even know you're bleeding. That's all you need to know about her. No
>> one ever won betting against Nancy Pelosi."
>
> "Footage released" by Pelosi's daughter.
> That is interesting considering that the footage has CNN's imprint.
>
> It tells us that CNN got some live footage of the Speaker of the House
> breathing unambiguous threats of physical violence against the President
> of the US with clear knowledge that it would constitute a crime -- and
> made an editorial choice NOT to show it to the American people.
>
> I think that's a bigger story than Pelosi trash-talking.  Everybody
> knows she does this stuff.
>
> My question is why would a supposed media outlet with a supposed profit
> motive and a supposed mission to inform the public about the goings-on,
> especially any untoward behaviour, in the halls of power, suppress a

Like maybe she gave it to CNN to release? She's a documentary flimmaker
who did one on Bush 43, among others.

Re: Civility Project ends

<de25ea24-8002-4ef2-b0a1-8aa5df40c2cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160814&group=rec.arts.tv#160814

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 13:52:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Fri, 14 Oct 2022 20:52 UTC

On Friday, October 14, 2022 at 3:04:26 PM UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:

> This wrinkled old crone can barely stand without wobbling back and forth

With Tulsi Gabbard Out Of Democratic Party, Title Of Hottest Democrat Goes Back To Nancy Pelosi
Oct 11, 2022
https://babylonbee.com/news/with-tulsi-gabbard-out-of-democratic-party-title-of-hottest-democrat-goes-back-to-nancy-pelosi