From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
Subject: [RUMOR] "Star Wars: Detours" animated comedy coming to Disney+
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 15:52:41 +1200
 by: Your Name - Tue, 13 Apr 2021 03:52 UTC

The animated comedy series that already had "dozens" of episodes
completed before being dumped during the Disney take-over of the Lucas
empire, might be finally coming to TV screens on Disney+.

From TheForce.net ...

RUMOR: Star Wars: Detours Coming To Disney+
Back in June of 2018, we reported about Disney filing for
multiple trademarks surrounding the name Star Wars: Detours,
an animated show that was announced by George Lucas back in
2009, and assumed that this meant Disney would be using it
to add content to their forthcoming new streaming service.
With dozens of episodes in the can, it made perfect sense
to use it in this manner.

Last November, we mentioned that an episode of Star Wars:
Detours had leaked on Reddit. It was quickly removed due to
copyright infringement and that was that.

A website called The Vulcan Reporter says they have learned
that the long lost show will be coming to Disney+ after
twelve years since George first mentioned it. No official
announcement has been made about this and it has not been
confirmed by Disney or Lucasfilm, but the site mentions that
they expect it to be a surprise release for May the 4th less
than a month from now.

We'll continue keeping our fingers crossed for the release
of this show and hope that the rumors turn out to be true!

<http://www.theforce.net/story/front/RUMOR_Star_Wars_Detours_Coming_To_Disney_188533.asp>