You will be advanced socially, without any special effort on your part.

arts / rec.arts.tv / So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)

SubjectAuthor
* So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)BTR1701
+* Re: So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)chromebook test
|`* Re: So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)moviePig
| `- Re: So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)chromebook test
+- Re: So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)trotsky
`- Re: So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)trotsky

1
So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)

<rQednTYt3tyuoNb-nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160922&group=rec.arts.tv#160922

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 23:07:31 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 15 Oct 2022 23:07 UTC

Had break my personal moratorium on spending money on the hell that is modern
air travel for a family function in Texas.

I just feel the need to comment that it's time airlines started taking seat
size limits seriously. No one buys a plane ticket to share their seat with
another person.

I was in the middle seat, jammed between two hippopotamuses who were each
oozing into my seat. I felt like I spent the entire flight in that trash
compactor from STAR WARS. My 'fatphobia' quickly morphed into claustrophobia.

If your body rolls are spilling into someone else's seat, or you need a seat
belt extension, you need to buy two seats. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
I don't care.

This is getting ridiculous.

Maybe have a few rows with only two seats instead of three and only sell them
to the hippos or something. For which they should then pay accordingly, of
course. ($ ÷ 3 × 2 = what they pay)

Or a section on the plane for people over a certain weight to travel with
similar-sized people:

First Class
Business
Economy
Blobby

Re: So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)

<90a18bdc-32e5-4dca-99d9-95a6d4c4c32en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160949&group=rec.arts.tv#160949

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2022 19:53:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 02:53 UTC

On Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 10:05:57 PM UTC-4, RichA wrote:
> On Saturday, 15 October 2022 at 19:07:41 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
> > Had break my personal moratorium on spending money on the hell that is modern
> > air travel for a family function in Texas.
> >
> > I just feel the need to comment that it's time airlines started taking seat
> > size limits seriously. No one buys a plane ticket to share their seat with
> > another person.
> >
> > I was in the middle seat, jammed between two hippopotamuses who were each
> > oozing into my seat. I felt like I spent the entire flight in that trash
> > compactor from STAR WARS. My 'fatphobia' quickly morphed into claustrophobia.
> >
> > If your body rolls are spilling into someone else's seat, or you need a seat
> > belt extension, you need to buy two seats. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
> > I don't care.
> >
> > This is getting ridiculous.
> >
> > Maybe have a few rows with only two seats instead of three and only sell them
> > to the hippos or something. For which they should then pay accordingly, of
> > course. ($ ÷ 3 × 2 = what they pay)
> >
> > Or a section on the plane for people over a certain weight to travel with
> > similar-sized people:
> >
> > First Class
> > Business
> > Economy
> > Blobby

> Once the grossly obese outnumber the fit, it's game over.

The end is near

https://i0.wp.com/www.herald.ng/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/5e0842c9c8736.png?resize=549%2C430&ssl=1

Re: So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)

<tigdd4$1r81$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160990&group=rec.arts.tv#160990

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 02:55:21 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:55 UTC

On 10/15/2022 6:07 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Had break my personal moratorium on spending money on the hell that is modern
> air travel for a family function in Texas.
>
> I just feel the need to comment that it's time airlines started taking seat
> size limits seriously. No one buys a plane ticket to share their seat with
> another person.
>
> I was in the middle seat, jammed between two hippopotamuses who were each
> oozing into my seat. I felt like I spent the entire flight in that trash
> compactor from STAR WARS. My 'fatphobia' quickly morphed into claustrophobia.
>
> If your body rolls are spilling into someone else's seat, or you need a seat
> belt extension, you need to buy two seats. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
> I don't care.
>
> This is getting ridiculous.
>
> Maybe have a few rows with only two seats instead of three and only sell them
> to the hippos or something. For which they should then pay accordingly, of
> course. ($ ÷ 3 × 2 = what they pay)
>
> Or a section on the plane for people over a certain weight to travel with
> similar-sized people:
>
> First Class
> Business
> Economy
> Blobby

You stupid fuck. You belong to the party that think money means
importance, and yet you didn't pop for first class? Well, it's not like
you can get any more hypocritical anyway.

Re: So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)

<tigele$962$8@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=160999&group=rec.arts.tv#160999

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 03:16:50 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 08:16 UTC

On 10/15/2022 9:05 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Saturday, 15 October 2022 at 19:07:41 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>> Had break my personal moratorium on spending money on the hell that is modern
>> air travel for a family function in Texas.
>>
>> I just feel the need to comment that it's time airlines started taking seat
>> size limits seriously. No one buys a plane ticket to share their seat with
>> another person.
>>
>> I was in the middle seat, jammed between two hippopotamuses who were each
>> oozing into my seat. I felt like I spent the entire flight in that trash
>> compactor from STAR WARS. My 'fatphobia' quickly morphed into claustrophobia.
>>
>> If your body rolls are spilling into someone else's seat, or you need a seat
>> belt extension, you need to buy two seats. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
>> I don't care.
>>
>> This is getting ridiculous.
>>
>> Maybe have a few rows with only two seats instead of three and only sell them
>> to the hippos or something. For which they should then pay accordingly, of
>> course. ($ ÷ 3 × 2 = what they pay)
>>
>> Or a section on the plane for people over a certain weight to travel with
>> similar-sized people:
>>
>> First Class
>> Business
>> Economy
>> Blobby
>
> Once the grossly obese outnumber the fit, it's game over.

Excellent diarrhea of the cyber mouth--which "game" are you referring to?

Re: So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)

<gqU2L.626670$iiS8.268499@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161024&group=rec.arts.tv#161024

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 10:19:54 -0400
 by: moviePig - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 14:19 UTC

On 10/15/2022 10:53 PM, chromebook test wrote:
> On Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 10:05:57 PM UTC-4, RichA wrote:
>> On Saturday, 15 October 2022 at 19:07:41 UTC-4, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> Had break my personal moratorium on spending money on the hell that is modern
>>> air travel for a family function in Texas.
>>>
>>> I just feel the need to comment that it's time airlines started taking seat
>>> size limits seriously. No one buys a plane ticket to share their seat with
>>> another person.
>>>
>>> I was in the middle seat, jammed between two hippopotamuses who were each
>>> oozing into my seat. I felt like I spent the entire flight in that trash
>>> compactor from STAR WARS. My 'fatphobia' quickly morphed into claustrophobia.
>>>
>>> If your body rolls are spilling into someone else's seat, or you need a seat
>>> belt extension, you need to buy two seats. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
>>> I don't care.
>>>
>>> This is getting ridiculous.
>>>
>>> Maybe have a few rows with only two seats instead of three and only sell them
>>> to the hippos or something. For which they should then pay accordingly, of
>>> course. ($ ÷ 3 × 2 = what they pay)
>>>
>>> Or a section on the plane for people over a certain weight to travel with
>>> similar-sized people:
>>>
>>> First Class
>>> Business
>>> Economy
>>> Blobby
>
>> Once the grossly obese outnumber the fit, it's game over.
>

> The end is near
>
> https://i0.wp.com/www.herald.ng/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/5e0842c9c8736.png?resize=549%2C430&ssl=1

But does it justify the meanies...

Re: So I Had to Fly Today... (A Rant)

<3ca0ba94-050a-416a-977f-734a8e04fd9dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=161027&group=rec.arts.tv#161027

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 07:35:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 16 Oct 2022 14:35 UTC

On Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 10:20:00 AM UTC-4, moviePig wrote:
> On 10/15/2022 10:53 PM, chromebook test wrote:

> >> Once the grossly obese outnumber the fit, it's game over.

> > The end is near
> >
> > https://i0.wp.com/www.herald.ng/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/5e0842c9c8736.png?resize=549%2C430&ssl=1

> But does it justify the meanies...

If it doesn't fit, you must uh, quit ? ... eating ?