From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: tim Bruening and Analysis
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 21:44:28 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 11:44 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 20/4/23 9:51 pm:
> Has Tim analysed what others think about him in rec.arts.drwho ?

Why would Tim bother, asswipe, cause, even though most here think YOU,
asswipe, are GARBAGE, that doesn't stop YOU, asswipe, continuing to
post, asswipe!!
--
Daniel

Re: Tim Bruening and Analysis

<u1ttk4$13u61$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16158&group=rec.arts.drwho#16158

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 11:55:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 11:55 UTC

Daniel65 wrote:

> The Doctor wrote on 20/4/23 9:51 pm:
> > Has Tim analysed what others think about him in rec.arts.drwho ?
> >
> Why would Tim bother, asswipe, cause, even though most here think
> YOU, asswipe, are GARBAGE, that doesn't stop YOU, asswipe, continuing
> to post, asswipe!!

I've Tim blocked, I'll unblock him when he stops the number and date
spam. It's nothing personal, I just don't want to wade through it all.
If Tim limited his posts to Doctor Who discussions I'd join in. Ten
threads with discussion - even off-topic - is better than than seventy
five threads with one line and then one line [nonsense] replies from
Dave.

As for Dave, he has a bad reputation on a lot of newsgroups and I know
many people on Usenet who have him blocked. He's a Usenet old timer but
because he constantly breaks netiquette with his trolling and spamming
he gets no respect from anybody. He thinks everyone reads his posts but
the reality is very few people on Usenet actually see them.

On the whole, in any analysis of what other people thought about the
two of them Tim would probably come out on top.

Re: Tim Bruening and Analysis

<u1tueu$142hc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16161&group=rec.arts.drwho#16161

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 22:10:04 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 21 Apr 2023 12:10 UTC

Blueshirt wrote on 21/4/23 9:55 pm:
> Daniel65 wrote:
>
>> The Doctor wrote on 20/4/23 9:51 pm:
>>> Has Tim analysed what others think about him in rec.arts.drwho ?
>>>
>> Why would Tim bother, asswipe, cause, even though most here think
>> YOU, asswipe, are GARBAGE, that doesn't stop YOU, asswipe, continuing
>> to post, asswipe!!
>
> I've Tim blocked, I'll unblock him when he stops the number and date
> spam. It's nothing personal, I just don't want to wade through it all.
> If Tim limited his posts to Doctor Who discussions I'd join in. Ten
> threads with discussion - even off-topic - is better than than seventy
> five threads with one line and then one line [nonsense] replies from
> Dave.
>
> As for Dave, he has a bad reputation on a lot of newsgroups and I know
> many people on Usenet who have him blocked. He's a Usenet old timer but
> because he constantly breaks netiquette with his trolling and spamming
> he gets no respect from anybody. He thinks everyone reads his posts but
> the reality is very few people on Usenet actually see them.
>
> On the whole, in any analysis of what other people thought about the
> two of them Tim would probably come out on top.

That's not a bad summation of my impressions of the two of them as well.
..... UNFORTUNATELY!!
--
Daniel

Re: Tim Bruening and Analysis

<u20hcd$38nrh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16180&group=rec.arts.drwho#16180

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 21:45:19 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 22 Apr 2023 11:45 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 21/4/23 10:47 pm:
> In article <u1tueu$142hc$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> Blueshirt wrote on 21/4/23 9:55 pm:

>>> I've Tim blocked, I'll unblock him when he stops the number and
>>> date spam. It's nothing personal, I just don't want to wade
>>> through it all. If Tim limited his posts to Doctor Who
>>> discussions I'd join in. Ten threads with discussion - even
>>> off-topic - is better than than seventy five threads with one
>>> line and then one line [nonsense] replies from Dave.
>>>
>>> As for Dave, he has a bad reputation on a lot of newsgroups and I
>>> know many people on Usenet who have him blocked. He's a Usenet
>>> old timer but because he constantly breaks netiquette with his
>>> trolling and spamming he gets no respect from anybody. He thinks
>>> everyone reads his posts but the reality is very few people on
>>> Usenet actually see them.
>>>
>>> On the whole, in any analysis of what other people thought about
>>> the two of them Tim would probably come out on top.
>>>
>> That's not a bad summation of my impressions of the two of them as
>> well. .... UNFORTUNATELY!! -- Daniel
>
> Jus remember you fell into the well sed categroy!

GOBBLE-DE-GOOK!!
--
Daniel

Re: Tim Bruening and Analysis

<u20hf8$38nrh$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16181&group=rec.arts.drwho#16181

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 21:46:50 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 22 Apr 2023 11:46 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 21/4/23 10:46 pm:
> In article <u1ttk4$13u61$1@dont-email.me>, Blueshirt
> <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> Daniel65 wrote:
>>>>
>>> Why would Tim bother, asswipe, cause, even though most here
>>> think YOU, asswipe, are GARBAGE, that doesn't stop YOU, asswipe,
>>> continuing to post, asswipe!!
>>
>> I've Tim blocked, I'll unblock him when he stops the number and
>> date spam. It's nothing personal, I just don't want to wade through
>> it all. If Tim limited his posts to Doctor Who discussions I'd join
>> in. Ten threads with discussion - even off-topic - is better than
>> than seventy five threads with one line and then one line
>> [nonsense] replies from Dave.
>>
>> As for Dave, he has a bad reputation on a lot of newsgroups and I
>> know many people on Usenet who have him blocked. He's a Usenet old
>> timer but because he constantly breaks netiquette with his trolling
>> and spamming he gets no respect from anybody. He thinks everyone
>> reads his posts but the reality is very few people on Usenet
>> actually see them.
>>
>> On the whole, in any analysis of what other people thought about
>> the two of them Tim would probably come out on top.
>
> Under sad but true!

YES, definitely, asswipe, Sad but True!!
--
Daniel