From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Covid lockdowns have weakened children's immune systems
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 02:52:09 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 07:52 UTC

On 10/24/2022 2:20 AM, RichA wrote:
> https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/21/health/rsv-hospitals-what-to-know-wellness/index.html

From the article:

The US Department of Health and Human Services does not specify the
reason for hospitalization,

So apparently the part about the weakened immune systems is your
editorial comment, based on your "medical expertise." If you have any
medical credentials let's hear them, otherwise just slink off like the
cur that you are you stupid fucking bastard. Grow a spine and a pair of
balls and answer properly.

Re: Covid lockdowns have weakened children's immune systems

<tj78ci$gtp$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162121&group=rec.arts.tv#162121

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 18:50:45 -0500
 by: trotsky - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 23:50 UTC

On 10/24/2022 9:47 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 24 October 2022 at 03:52:12 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 10/24/2022 2:20 AM, RichA wrote:
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/21/health/rsv-hospitals-what-to-know-wellness/index.html
>>

>> From the article:
>>
>> The US Department of Health and Human Services does not specify the
>> reason for hospitalization,
>>

>> So apparently the part about the weakened immune systems is your
>> editorial comment, based on your "medical expertise." If you have any
>> medical credentials let's hear them, otherwise just slink off like the
>> cur that you are you stupid fucking bastard. Grow a spine and a pair of
>> balls and answer properly.
>
> https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/jun/09/covid-distancing-may-have-weakened-childrens-immune-system-experts-say
>
> And now you have major outbreaks of respiratory disease. Do the math.

Yeah, I can see you're not comprehending, so I'll help you out. The
article is 16 months old so to so it's directly reflecting todays
situation is just a lie. But, you're in luck, because there is at least
a possibility of it being valid. However, the problem is the covid
measures were to prevent a disease from spreading that ultimately killed
more than a million people and continues to kill. In medicine they have
this thing called the Hippocratic Oath, and preserving human life is
paramount. So you being a fucked up anonyshit, bent out of shape by
society's pliers, who enjoys death simply doesn't have a valid opinion.
You're a fucking loser who is waiting to die himself, thus you "enjoy"
others dying and talking about a deadly pandemic is something that you
can't do rationally. Hope this helps.