The easiest way to figure the cost of living is to take your income and add ten percent.

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Good Morning Group

SubjectAuthor
* Good Morning GroupEdward Rochester Esq.
`* Re: Good Morning GroupHC
 `* Re: Good Morning GroupAsh Wurthing
  `- Re: Good Morning GroupHC

1
Good Morning Group

<db859c19-4373-4b64-addb-afae818ecc46n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162579&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#162579

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 03:59:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good Morning Group
From: blackpoo...@aol.com (Edward Rochester Esq.)
 by: Edward Rochester Esq - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 10:59 UTC

I do hope Mike and Zod catch some good fish for the fish fry Friday
and don't forget, Donkey wrote for 20 years, for a flyer that went out to 10,000 eyes all looking for sales at the local shops, oh and Rachel has never been the same since that Dylan creep pulled her panties down on stage while ibsh says the south shall not rise again as long as daddy does the children that has been done by the uncle, while sitting at the library doing research on how to rub the pain away and that guy from the North country searches high and low for poetry we've never seen with not a comment on the poetry written right here as the nods and the zods vacation by the river loaded with Dixie cups filled with piss from last night's doo hoo nanny, Annie get yer gun.

Another hot one here in New York, can't wait for the update on how Apple Montage is in fact a Montage and how songs come out of a throat burned by battery acid with back-up by Handy Sandy reaching the heavens with an all-clear siren killing half the birds down by the Chattahoochee.

Thank you

Re: Good Morning Group

<c63dcc68-f241-4ab1-9ef7-115a5bf1418an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162588&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#162588

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 05:50:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Good Morning Group
From: hieronym...@gmail.com (HC)
 by: HC - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 12:50 UTC

On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 6:59:38 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> I do hope Mike and Zod catch some good fish for the fish fry Friday
> and don't forget, Donkey wrote for 20 years, for a flyer that went out to 10,000 eyes all looking for sales at the local shops, oh and Rachel has never been the same since that Dylan creep pulled her panties down on stage while ibsh says the south shall not rise again as long as daddy does the children that has been done by the uncle, while sitting at the library doing research on how to rub the pain away and that guy from the North country searches high and low for poetry we've never seen with not a comment on the poetry written right here as the nods and the zods vacation by the river loaded with Dixie cups filled with piss from last night's doo hoo nanny, Annie get yer gun.
>
> Another hot one here in New York, can't wait for the update on how Apple Montage is in fact a Montage and how songs come out of a throat burned by battery acid with back-up by Handy Sandy reaching the heavens with an all-clear siren killing half the birds down by the Chattahoochee.
>
> Thank you

This is funny, thanks.

Re: Good Morning Group

<a8f3d2f2-0eb7-47db-8b9a-a83cc2ad4c24n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162761&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#162761

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 06:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: ashwurth...@gmail.com (Ash Wurthing)
 by: Ash Wurthing - Wed, 10 Aug 2022 13:04 UTC

On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 8:50:04 AM UTC-4, HC wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 6:59:38 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> > I do hope Mike and Zod catch some good fish for the fish fry Friday
> > and don't forget, Donkey wrote for 20 years, for a flyer that went out to 10,000 eyes all looking for sales at the local shops, oh and Rachel has never been the same since that Dylan creep pulled her panties down on stage while ibsh says the south shall not rise again as long as daddy does the children that has been done by the uncle, while sitting at the library doing research on how to rub the pain away and that guy from the North country searches high and low for poetry we've never seen with not a comment on the poetry written right here as the nods and the zods vacation by the river loaded with Dixie cups filled with piss from last night's doo hoo nanny, Annie get yer gun.
> >
> > Another hot one here in New York, can't wait for the update on how Apple Montage is in fact a Montage and how songs come out of a throat burned by battery acid with back-up by Handy Sandy reaching the heavens with an all-clear siren killing half the birds down by the Chattahoochee.
> >
> > Thank you
> This is funny, thanks.

Yes, funny as hot as Hell was. Funny as the Hindenberg and Titanic were. Oh, the humility! Bring out your dead threads!

Re: Good Morning Group

<da52336e-8239-4d8f-a767-793f4a7dd31an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162766&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#162766

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 06:23:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: hieronym...@gmail.com (HC)
 by: HC - Wed, 10 Aug 2022 13:23 UTC

On Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at 9:04:40 AM UTC-4, Ash Wurthing wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 8:50:04 AM UTC-4, HC wrote:
> > On Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 6:59:38 AM UTC-4, blackpo...@aol.com wrote:
> > > I do hope Mike and Zod catch some good fish for the fish fry Friday
> > > and don't forget, Donkey wrote for 20 years, for a flyer that went out to 10,000 eyes all looking for sales at the local shops, oh and Rachel has never been the same since that Dylan creep pulled her panties down on stage while ibsh says the south shall not rise again as long as daddy does the children that has been done by the uncle, while sitting at the library doing research on how to rub the pain away and that guy from the North country searches high and low for poetry we've never seen with not a comment on the poetry written right here as the nods and the zods vacation by the river loaded with Dixie cups filled with piss from last night's doo hoo nanny, Annie get yer gun.
> > >
> > > Another hot one here in New York, can't wait for the update on how Apple Montage is in fact a Montage and how songs come out of a throat burned by battery acid with back-up by Handy Sandy reaching the heavens with an all-clear siren killing half the birds down by the Chattahoochee.
> > >
> > > Thank you
> > This is funny, thanks.
> Yes, funny as hot as Hell was. Funny as the Hindenberg and Titanic were. Oh, the humility! Bring out your dead threads!

Oh dear God, please let the dead rest.