Dyslexia means never having to say that you're ysror.

arts / rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st / Re: Gender Reveal!

SubjectAuthor
* Gender Reveal!lucretia
`* Re: Gender Reveal!kat
 `* Re: Gender Reveal!lucretia
  `* Re: Gender Reveal!kat
   `* Re: Gender Reveal!Calvin Henry-Cotnam
    `* Re: Gender Reveal!kat
     +- Re: Gender Reveal!lucretia
     `* Re: Gender Reveal!GordonD
      `- Re: Gender Reveal!kat

1
Gender Reveal!

<5lekeidco6mlvbalgcnhqd47e44jovv34r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1614&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1614

From: lucre...@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Gender Reveal!
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 14:48:41 -0300
 by: lucre...@florence.it - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 17:48 UTC

Just watched that episode, sure lightened up a wet, windy afternoon :)

Re: Gender Reveal!

<kkuuf5FbcgjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1615&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1615

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Re: Gender Reveal!
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 19:26:46 +0100
 by: kat - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 18:26 UTC

On 26/08/2023 18:48, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> Just watched that episode, sure lightened up a wet, windy afternoon :)

LOL, proper bit of drama that was. And a bit more to come before we lead you
into goings on at the Rovers, with Ryan, with Paul...

Actually the Paul stuff is sad. But he acts it well.
Ryan, well, he's top totty. ;-)
And the Rovers leads us back to Stephen I believe.

Talking of Aadi, that Courtney one should be back on our screens next month I
read. But I don't know if it involves Aadi.
--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Gender Reveal!

<j5mkeihniac811ejquosi1uu5srfneflo8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1616&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1616

From: lucre...@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 16:57:23 -0300
 by: lucre...@florence.it - Sat, 26 Aug 2023 19:57 UTC

On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 19:26:46 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 26/08/2023 18:48, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
>> Just watched that episode, sure lightened up a wet, windy afternoon :)
>
>LOL, proper bit of drama that was. And a bit more to come before we lead you
>into goings on at the Rovers, with Ryan, with Paul...

I figured Ryan was heading for bad trouble taking steroids.

>Actually the Paul stuff is sad. But he acts it well.
>Ryan, well, he's top totty. ;-)
>And the Rovers leads us back to Stephen I believe.

I am waiting for him to be cut down, can't stand him. Be a bad day
for Audrey though.

>Talking of Aadi, that Courtney one should be back on our screens next month I
>read. But I don't know if it involves Aadi.

I think she's gone now for the next while, have to see.

Re: Gender Reveal!

<kl0op6Fk4d6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1617&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1617

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 12:01:59 +0100
 by: kat - Sun, 27 Aug 2023 11:01 UTC

On 26/08/2023 20:57, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 19:26:46 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 26/08/2023 18:48, lucretia@florence.it wrote:
>>> Just watched that episode, sure lightened up a wet, windy afternoon :)
>>
>> LOL, proper bit of drama that was. And a bit more to come before we lead you
>> into goings on at the Rovers, with Ryan, with Paul...
>
> I figured Ryan was heading for bad trouble taking steroids.

We get to see a lot of him with his top off. ;-)

>> Actually the Paul stuff is sad. But he acts it well.
>> Ryan, well, he's top totty. ;-)
>> And the Rovers leads us back to Stephen I believe.
>
> I am waiting for him to be cut down, can't stand him. Be a bad day
> for Audrey though.

Teeny spoiler - because it hasn't yet come to anything - she had some letter
about equity release that she is sure is just a lot of rubbish.So i asume that
might be something that will be coming to a head, or at least add to the doubts
that must be arising in some heads now.

>> Talking of Aadi, that Courtney one should be back on our screens next month I
>> read. But I don't know if it involves Aadi.
>
> I think she's gone now for the next while, have to see.

She is for you for a while, now or very soon.

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Gender Reveal!

<20230908-210211.533.0@Calvin-Henry-Cotnam.news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1623&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1623

From: cal...@remove.daxack.ca (Calvin Henry-Cotnam)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 17:02:11 -0400
 by: Calvin Henry-Cotnam - Fri, 8 Sep 2023 21:02 UTC

kat (littlelionne@hotmail.com) said...

>Teeny spoiler - because it hasn't yet come to anything - she had some
>letter about equity release that she is sure is just a lot of rubbish.
>So i asume that might be something that will be coming to a head, or
>at least add to the doubts that must be arising in some heads now.

I've noticed that the writers have been introducing pieces of Stephen's
mis-doings on the edge of being discovered. Audrey's letter, Sarah's
loss of trust in him, Rufus's widow asking questions, and so on.

I wonder if this will all come to a head when Stephen is confronted by
multiple things at the same time. He seems to be pretty slick when it
comes to talking his way out of something when it comes up, but I
wonder if he falls apart when hit from multiple angles at the same time.

--
Calvin Henry-Cotnam
"Unusual or extreme reactions to events caused by negligence

Re: Gender Reveal!

<km3s2tFbc0dU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1624&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1624

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2023 19:33:01 +0100
 by: kat - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 18:33 UTC

On 08/09/2023 22:02, Calvin Henry-Cotnam wrote:
> kat (littlelionne@hotmail.com) said...
>>
>> Teeny spoiler - because it hasn't yet come to anything - she had some
>> letter about equity release that she is sure is just a lot of rubbish.
>> So i asume that might be something that will be coming to a head, or
>> at least add to the doubts that must be arising in some heads now.
>
> I've noticed that the writers have been introducing pieces of Stephen's
> mis-doings on the edge of being discovered. Audrey's letter, Sarah's
> loss of trust in him, Rufus's widow asking questions, and so on.
>
> I wonder if this will all come to a head when Stephen is confronted by
> multiple things at the same time. He seems to be pretty slick when it
> comes to talking his way out of something when it comes up, but I
> wonder if he falls apart when hit from multiple angles at the same time.

Something must happen soon, the actor will at least be missing for a while doing
panto!

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: Gender Reveal!

<m9ipfilafjiuvk0lddfnajoja4vehhoftu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1625&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1625

From: lucre...@florence.it
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2023 16:36:41 -0300
 by: lucre...@florence.it - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 19:36 UTC

On Sat, 9 Sep 2023 19:33:01 +0100, kat <littlelionne@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On 08/09/2023 22:02, Calvin Henry-Cotnam wrote:
>> kat (littlelionne@hotmail.com) said...
>>>
>>> Teeny spoiler - because it hasn't yet come to anything - she had some
>>> letter about equity release that she is sure is just a lot of rubbish.
>>> So i asume that might be something that will be coming to a head, or
>>> at least add to the doubts that must be arising in some heads now.
>>
>> I've noticed that the writers have been introducing pieces of Stephen's
>> mis-doings on the edge of being discovered. Audrey's letter, Sarah's
>> loss of trust in him, Rufus's widow asking questions, and so on.
>>
>> I wonder if this will all come to a head when Stephen is confronted by
>> multiple things at the same time. He seems to be pretty slick when it
>> comes to talking his way out of something when it comes up, but I
>> wonder if he falls apart when hit from multiple angles at the same time.
>>

>Something must happen soon, the actor will at least be missing for a while doing
>panto!

Oooh, that's a good place for him :)

Re: Gender Reveal!

<km5og7FkfkqU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1626&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1626

From: g.da...@btinternet.com (GordonD)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 12:44:07 +0100
 by: GordonD - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 11:44 UTC

On 09/09/2023 19:33, kat wrote:
> On 08/09/2023 22:02, Calvin Henry-Cotnam wrote:
>> kat (littlelionne@hotmail.com) said...
>>>
>>> Teeny spoiler - because it hasn't yet come to anything - she had some
>>> letter about equity release that she is sure is just a lot of rubbish.
>>> So i asume that might be something that will be coming to a head, or
>>> at least add to the doubts that must be arising in some heads now.
>>
>> I've noticed that the writers have been introducing pieces of Stephen's
>> mis-doings on the edge of being discovered. Audrey's letter, Sarah's
>> loss of trust in him, Rufus's widow asking questions, and so on.
>>
>> I wonder if this will all come to a head when Stephen is confronted by
>> multiple things at the same time. He seems to be pretty slick when it
>> comes to talking his way out of something when it comes up, but I
>> wonder if he falls apart when hit from multiple angles at the same time.
>>

> Something must happen soon, the actor will at least be missing for a
> while doing panto!

Oh no, he won't!
--
Gordon Davie
Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: Gender Reveal!

<km6d2dFnm13U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1627&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1627

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 18:35:09 +0100
 by: kat - Sun, 10 Sep 2023 17:35 UTC

On 10/09/2023 12:44, GordonD wrote:
> On 09/09/2023 19:33, kat wrote:
>> On 08/09/2023 22:02, Calvin Henry-Cotnam wrote:
>>> kat (littlelionne@hotmail.com) said...

>>> I've noticed that the writers have been introducing pieces of Stephen's
>>> mis-doings on the edge of being discovered. Audrey's letter, Sarah's
>>> loss of trust in him, Rufus's widow asking questions, and so on.
>>>
>>> I wonder if this will all come to a head when Stephen is confronted by
>>> multiple things at the same time. He seems to be pretty slick when it
>>> comes to talking his way out of something when it comes up, but I
>>> wonder if he falls apart when hit from multiple angles at the same time.
>>>

>> Something must happen soon, the actor will at least be missing for a while
>> doing panto!
>
> Oh no, he won't!

Look out - he's behind you.
Something you wouldn't want from Stephen!
--
kat