Believe everything you hear about the world; nothing is too impossibly bad. -- Honor'e de Balzac

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How....convenient

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How...trotsky
+* Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How...trotsky
|`- Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How...trotsky
`* Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How....convenienIrish Mike
 `* Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How...trotsky
  `- Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How....convenienIrish Mike

1
Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How....convenient

<tjhkt7$1bk$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162706&group=rec.arts.tv#162706

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How...
.convenient
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 17:25:45 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 22:25 UTC

On 10/28/2022 1:27 PM, RichA wrote:
> No problem with the assault as long as it was political and not robbery. "He took one for the team.""

You're confused. This guy was a right wing asshole, and behaved just as
any other ethnic group behaves which you call "thugs." So you belong to
a party that is party to scumbags, which is never the case with
liberals. At least try to own your own bullshit.

Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How....convenient

<tjhomj$19hc$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162733&group=rec.arts.tv#162733

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
.convenient
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 18:30:27 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 23:30 UTC

On 10/28/2022 6:08 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 28 October 2022 at 18:25:47 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 10/28/2022 1:27 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> No problem with the assault as long as it was political and not robbery. "He took one for the team.""
>> You're confused. This guy was a right wing asshole, and behaved just as
>> any other ethnic group behaves which you call "thugs." So you belong to
>> a party that is party to scumbags, which is never the case with
>> liberals. At least try to own your own bullshit.
>
> Will the assaulter be let out without bail? Brought to you by Democrats...

I'd imagine he's being held without bail. Good guess though.

Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How....convenient

<tjiq1t$1h93$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162770&group=rec.arts.tv#162770

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
.convenient
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 03:59:42 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 08:59 UTC

On 10/29/2022 12:15 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 28 October 2022 at 19:30:31 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>> Will the assaulter be let out without bail? Brought to you by Democrats...
>> I'd imagine he's being held without bail. Good guess though.
>
> Exactly, he's held without bail. Not released with NO bail, like the proggies are doing in the blue states with THUGS.

Yeah, no. Putting "thugs" in all caps is still an ambiguous pile of
shit because you have no working definition for the word, such that the
most elaborate legal system in the world could use the concept for
knowing who not to release. My colloquial way of putting this is
HORSESHIT. Hope this helps.

In at least three cases now,

OH MY FUCKING GOD, THREE CASES IN A NATION OF 330 MILLION PEOPLE! (Minus
the million plus that died from Covid, largely because of right wing
assholes.)

these released people committed new assaults (and one murder) after
being released.

Like Eunuch Derp, another guy with NO BALLS, you have no corroboration
so I assume you're LYING.

This guy is in jail because of WHO he attacked, not released because
of his RACE or that he was poor.

You're right, the immediate family member of the third most powerful
person out of 8.5 billion, give or take, after a second attempt is made
on her life. I think special dispensation is necessary, and right wing
assholes think the murder attempts are necessary. Who are the
motherfucking THUGS you stupid motherfucking piece of shit? I have to
go vomit now.

Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How....convenient

<ffb76b33-0284-4dba-8696-2453bb5c8689n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162783&group=rec.arts.tv#162783

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 06:37:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Pelosi's_husband_got_ättacked._How....convenien
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 13:37 UTC

On Friday, October 28, 2022 at 6:25:47 PM UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 10/28/2022 1:27 PM, RichA wrote:
> > No problem with the assault as long as it was political and not robbery. "He took one for the team.""
> You're confused. This guy was a right wing asshole, and behaved just as
> any other ethnic group behaves which you call "thugs." So you belong to
> a party that is party to scumbags, which is never the case with
> liberals. At least try to own your own bullshit.

The guy is complete radical nudist nut case and an illegal immigrant from Canada.
He should have been deported years ago. But, Democrat controlled San Francisco
is a Sanctuary City. As they say, you reap what you sow.

Irish Mike

Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How....convenient

<tjjk27$6h5$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162803&group=rec.arts.tv#162803

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
.convenient
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 11:23:36 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 16:23 UTC

On 10/29/2022 8:37 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> On Friday, October 28, 2022 at 6:25:47 PM UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 10/28/2022 1:27 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> No problem with the assault as long as it was political and not robbery. "He took one for the team.""
>> You're confused. This guy was a right wing asshole, and behaved just as
>> any other ethnic group behaves which you call "thugs." So you belong to
>> a party that is party to scumbags, which is never the case with
>> liberals. At least try to own your own bullshit.
>
> The guy is complete radical nudist nut case and an illegal immigrant from Canada.
> He should have been deported years ago. But, Democrat controlled San Francisco
> is a Sanctuary City. As they say, you reap what you sow.

What was being "reaped" when the first attempt on Pelosi's life was made
on Jan. 6th? If you don't have a coherent answer you should fuck all
the way off.

Re: Pelosi's husband got ättacked. How....convenient

<02bb782d-66e3-4ea6-a6de-f86684c57089n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162843&group=rec.arts.tv#162843

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 14:56:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 21:56 UTC

On Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 12:23:40 PM UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 10/29/2022 8:37 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> >> You're confused. This guy was a right wing asshole, and behaved just as
> >> any other ethnic group behaves which you call "thugs." So you belong to
> >> a party that is party to scumbags, which is never the case with
> >> liberals. At least try to own your own bullshit.
> >
> > The guy is complete radical nudist nut case and an illegal immigrant from Canada.
> > He should have been deported years ago. But, Democrat controlled San Francisco
> > is a Sanctuary City. As they say, you reap what you sow.
> What was being "reaped" when the first attempt on Pelosi's life was made
> on Jan. 6th?

Maybe Pelosi should have taken Trump's recommendation and
called out the National Guard. She chose to ignore his recommendation.
I assume because she hoped there might be a riot that she
could use to the Democrats political advantage.

But not to worry. If the Republicans win control of the House
in the mid term elections, and for America's sake I hope they
do, it will be the end of Pelosi's reign and we can see
her vile, evil dishonest old butt kicked to the curb.

Irish Mike