"Everyone is entitled to an *informed* opinion." -- Harlan Ellison

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Mid-Term Election Prediction

SubjectAuthor
* Mid-Term Election PredictionIrish Mike
`* Re: Mid-Term Election PredictionmoviePig
 +* Re: Mid-Term Election PredictionUbiquitous
 |`* Re: Mid-Term Election PredictionIan J. Ball
 | +- Re: Mid-Term Election PredictionmoviePig
 | +* Re: Mid-Term Election PredictionAdam H. Kerman
 | |+- Re: Mid-Term Election Predictiontrotsky
 | |`- Re: Mid-Term Election PredictionUbiquitous
 | `- Re: Mid-Term Election PredictionUbiquitous
 `* Re: Mid-Term Election PredictionIrish Mike
  `* Re: Mid-Term Election PredictionIan J. Ball
   `- Re: Mid-Term Election PredictionIrish Mike

1
Mid-Term Election Prediction

<60f06ddd-8d71-41e1-b586-7cffd89cac79n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162526&group=rec.arts.tv#162526

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 08:47:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mid-Term Election Prediction
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 15:47 UTC

Bill O'Reilly does radio shows and a daily podcast.
Earlier this week he made his predictions for
the November 8th mid-term elections. I don't
know if he is right or not but, for America's sake,
I hope he is.

House - Republic's win and gain a 12 to 15 seat
majority. Needless to say this would be wonderful news!
Finally an end to Nancy Pelosi's evil dishonest old butt
and a block on Biden's insane endless spending.

Senate - Republicans win and gain a two seat majority.
This would be great news for honest, working class
Americans and a safe guard against the far left wing
Democrat loons insane, destructive agenda.

White House - O'Reilly also predicts the Democrats will pressure
Biden to step down for "health reasons". They know
with his disastrous record on inflation, crime and an open
southern border combined with his clear mental decline
he will not win re-election in 2024.

I will wait to see the election results but I sincerely hope
O'Reilly is right about the House and Senate. I hope
he is wrong about Biden because I would love
to see old senile Joe get buried in the 2024 election.

Irish Mike

Re: Mid-Term Election Prediction

<DRz6L.637775$6Il8.133881@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162552&group=rec.arts.tv#162552

Subject: Re: Mid-Term Election Prediction
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 14:11:46 -0400
 by: moviePig - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 18:11 UTC

On 10/27/2022 11:47 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> Bill O'Reilly does radio shows and a daily podcast.
> Earlier this week he made his predictions for
> the November 8th mid-term elections. I don't
> know if he is right or not but, for America's sake,
> I hope he is.
>
> House - Republic's win and gain a 12 to 15 seat
> majority. Needless to say this would be wonderful news!
> Finally an end to Nancy Pelosi's evil dishonest old butt
> and a block on Biden's insane endless spending.
>
> Senate - Republicans win and gain a two seat majority.
> This would be great news for honest, working class
> Americans and a safe guard against the far left wing
> Democrat loons insane, destructive agenda.
>
> White House - O'Reilly also predicts the Democrats will pressure
> Biden to step down for "health reasons". They know
> with his disastrous record on inflation, crime and an open
> southern border combined with his clear mental decline
> he will not win re-election in 2024.
>
> I will wait to see the election results but I sincerely hope
> O'Reilly is right about the House and Senate. I hope
> he is wrong about Biden because I would love
> to see old senile Joe get buried in the 2024 election.

Do you ever wonder how often "celebrity" vote-predictions are actually
attempts to promote a specific outcome?

Re: Mid-Term Election Prediction

<tMicnfCOWcSEh8H-nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162664&group=rec.arts.tv#162664

Followup: rec.arts.sf.tv
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Followup-to: rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:05:38 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 18:05 UTC

pwallace@moviepig.com wrote:
> On 10/27/2022 11:47 AM, Irish Mike wrote:

>> Bill O'Reilly does radio shows and a daily podcast.
>> Earlier this week he made his predictions for
>> the November 8th mid-term elections. I don't
>> know if he is right or not but, for America's sake,
>> I hope he is.
>>
>> House - Republic's win and gain a 12 to 15 seat
>> majority. Needless to say this would be wonderful news!
>> Finally an end to Nancy Pelosi's evil dishonest old butt
>> and a block on Biden's insane endless spending.
>>
>> Senate - Republicans win and gain a two seat majority.
>> This would be great news for honest, working class
>> Americans and a safe guard against the far left wing
>> Democrat loons insane, destructive agenda.
>>
>> White House - O'Reilly also predicts the Democrats will pressure
>> Biden to step down for "health reasons". They know
>> with his disastrous record on inflation, crime and an open
>> southern border combined with his clear mental decline
>> he will not win re-election in 2024.
>>
>> I will wait to see the election results but I sincerely hope
>> O'Reilly is right about the House and Senate. I hope
>> he is wrong about Biden because I would love
>> to see old senile Joe get buried in the 2024 election.
>
>Do you ever wonder how often "celebrity" vote-predictions are actually
>attempts to promote a specific outcome?

Do you ever notice how often you have nothing to say?

Nonresponse noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to
make.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Mid-Term Election Prediction

<tjh6hv$35e1e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162671&group=rec.arts.tv#162671

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 11:20:47 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 18:20 UTC

On 2022-10-28 18:05:38 +0000, Ubiquitous said:

> pwallace@moviepig.com wrote:
>> On 10/27/2022 11:47 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
>
>>> Bill O'Reilly does radio shows and a daily podcast.
>>> Earlier this week he made his predictions for
>>> the November 8th mid-term elections. I don't
>>> know if he is right or not but, for America's sake,
>>> I hope he is.
>>>
>>> House - Republic's win and gain a 12 to 15 seat
>>> majority. Needless to say this would be wonderful news!
>>> Finally an end to Nancy Pelosi's evil dishonest old butt
>>> and a block on Biden's insane endless spending.
>>>
>>> Senate - Republicans win and gain a two seat majority.
>>> This would be great news for honest, working class
>>> Americans and a safe guard against the far left wing
>>> Democrat loons insane, destructive agenda.
>>>
>>> White House - O'Reilly also predicts the Democrats will pressure
>>> Biden to step down for "health reasons". They know
>>> with his disastrous record on inflation, crime and an open
>>> southern border combined with his clear mental decline
>>> he will not win re-election in 2024.
>>>
>>> I will wait to see the election results but I sincerely hope
>>> O'Reilly is right about the House and Senate. I hope
>>> he is wrong about Biden because I would love
>>> to see old senile Joe get buried in the 2024 election.
>>
>> Do you ever wonder how often "celebrity" vote-predictions are actually
>> attempts to promote a specific outcome?
>
> Do you ever notice how often you have nothing to say?

Particularly in this case, where O'Reilly is almost certainly
low-balling the likely results...

> Nonresponse noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to
> make.

Re: Mid-Term Election Prediction

<DxV6L.346143$PRW4.55983@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162674&group=rec.arts.tv#162674

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:52:17 -0400
 by: moviePig - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 18:52 UTC

On 10/28/2022 2:20 PM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2022-10-28 18:05:38 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>
>> pwallace@moviepig.com wrote:

>>> Do you ever wonder how often "celebrity" vote-predictions are actually
>>> attempts to promote a specific outcome?
>>
>> Do you ever notice how often you have nothing to say?
>
> Particularly in this case, where O'Reilly is almost certainly
> low-balling the likely results...

Why would he be? That seems very against political SOP...

Re: Mid-Term Election Prediction

<tjh9lk$35jnq$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162684&group=rec.arts.tv#162684

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 19:13:56 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 19:13 UTC

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
>On 2022-10-28 18:05:38 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>>pwallace@moviepig.com wrote:

>>>Do you ever wonder how often "celebrity" vote-predictions are actually
>>>attempts to promote a specific outcome?

>>Do you ever notice how often you have nothing to say?

>Particularly in this case, where O'Reilly is almost certainly
>low-balling the likely results...

Dammit, Ian, let this thread die. It's nothing but trolls, starting with
not-Irish Mike sucking up to O'Reilly, then moviePig contributing STOOPID,
then Ubi the shithead doing his Followup-To bullshit.

>>Nonresponse noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to
>>make.

Re: Mid-Term Election Prediction

<tjhld8$8c8$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162712&group=rec.arts.tv#162712

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 17:34:18 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 22:34 UTC

On 10/28/2022 2:13 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>> Do you ever notice how often you have nothing to say?
>
>> Particularly in this case, where O'Reilly is almost certainly
>> low-balling the likely results...
>
> Dammit, Ian, let this thread die. It's nothing but trolls, starting with
> not-Irish Mike sucking up to O'Reilly, then moviePig contributing STOOPID,
> then Ubi the shithead doing his Followup-To bullshit.
>
>>> Nonresponse noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to
>>> make.

And then Ian being as gay as a three dollar bill.

Re: Mid-Term Election Prediction

<HHmdnZr8mpM_x8H-nZ2dnZfqn_cAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162714&group=rec.arts.tv#162714

Followup: rec.arts,alt.troll.adam-h-kerman
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.troll.adam-h-kerman
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Followup-to: rec.arts,alt.troll.adam-h-kerman
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 18:40:59 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 22:40 UTC

In article <tjh9lk$35jnq$3@dont-email.me>, ahk@chinet.com wrote:
> Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>>Do you ever notice how often you have nothing to say?
>>
>>Particularly in this case, where O'Reilly is almost certainly
>>low-balling the likely results...
>
>Dammit, Ian, let this thread die. It's nothing but trolls, starting with
>not-Irish Mike sucking up to O'Reilly, then moviePig contributing
>STOOPID, then Ubi the shithead doing his Followup-To bullshit.

Funny how those with the least to say get the most upset about it, eh?

[Kerman's incorrect formatting fixed.]

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Mid-Term Election Prediction

<HHmdnZX8mpMExsH-nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162716&group=rec.arts.tv#162716

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 15:13:56 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 19:13 UTC

In article <tjh6hv$35e1e$1@dont-email.me>, IJBall@mac.invalid wrote:
> On 2022-10-28 18:05:38 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>> pwallace@moviepig.com wrote:

>>> Do you ever wonder how often "celebrity" vote-predictions are actually
>>> attempts to promote a specific outcome?
>>
>> Do you ever notice how often you have nothing to say?
>
>Particularly in this case, where O'Reilly is almost certainly
>low-balling the likely results...

O'Reilly is right, barring Democrat election shenanigans, which I am sure
they'll attenpt.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Mid-Term Election Prediction

<e1e2f3c7-d5ac-4599-bc0e-20a6fb086f52n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162734&group=rec.arts.tv#162734

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 16:40:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 23:40 UTC

On Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 2:11:51 PM UTC-4, moviePig wrote:
> On 10/27/2022 11:47 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
> > Bill O'Reilly does radio shows and a daily podcast.
> > Earlier this week he made his predictions for
> > the November 8th mid-term elections. I don't
> > know if he is right or not but, for America's sake,
> > I hope he is.
> >
> > House - Republic's win and gain a 12 to 15 seat
> > majority. Needless to say this would be wonderful news!
> > Finally an end to Nancy Pelosi's evil dishonest old butt
> > and a block on Biden's insane endless spending.
> >
> > Senate - Republicans win and gain a two seat majority.
> > This would be great news for honest, working class
> > Americans and a safe guard against the far left wing
> > Democrat loons insane, destructive agenda.
> >
> > White House - O'Reilly also predicts the Democrats will pressure
> > Biden to step down for "health reasons". They know
> > with his disastrous record on inflation, crime and an open
> > southern border combined with his clear mental decline
> > he will not win re-election in 2024.
> >
> > I will wait to see the election results but I sincerely hope
> > O'Reilly is right about the House and Senate. I hope
> > he is wrong about Biden because I would love
> > to see old senile Joe get buried in the 2024 election.
> Do you ever wonder how often "celebrity" vote-predictions are actually
> attempts to promote a specific outcome?

I do Mr. Pig and many times i'm sure the prediction is just made
in the hope of influencing the outcome. However, in this case,
I believe O'Reilly is being objective because the
most important thing to him is to make an accurate prediction.
His standing as an "expert analyst" depends on getting it right.

Irish Mike

Re: Mid-Term Election Prediction

<tjhs0u$37i0n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162740&group=rec.arts.tv#162740

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 17:27:10 -0700
 by: Ian J. Ball - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 00:27 UTC

On 2022-10-28 23:40:13 +0000, Irish Mike said:

> On Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 2:11:51 PM UTC-4, moviePig wrote:
>> On 10/27/2022 11:47 AM, Irish Mike wrote:
>>> Bill O'Reilly does radio shows and a daily podcast.
>>> Earlier this week he made his predictions for
>>> the November 8th mid-term elections. I don't
>>> know if he is right or not but, for America's sake,
>>> I hope he is.
>>>
>>> House - Republic's win and gain a 12 to 15 seat
>>> majority. Needless to say this would be wonderful news!
>>> Finally an end to Nancy Pelosi's evil dishonest old butt
>>> and a block on Biden's insane endless spending.
>>>
>>> Senate - Republicans win and gain a two seat majority.
>>> This would be great news for honest, working class
>>> Americans and a safe guard against the far left wing
>>> Democrat loons insane, destructive agenda.
>>>
>>> White House - O'Reilly also predicts the Democrats will pressure
>>> Biden to step down for "health reasons". They know
>>> with his disastrous record on inflation, crime and an open
>>> southern border combined with his clear mental decline
>>> he will not win re-election in 2024.
>>>
>>> I will wait to see the election results but I sincerely hope
>>> O'Reilly is right about the House and Senate. I hope
>>> he is wrong about Biden because I would love
>>> to see old senile Joe get buried in the 2024 election.
>>
>> Do you ever wonder how often "celebrity" vote-predictions are actually
>> attempts to promote a specific outcome?
>
> I do Mr. Pig and many times i'm sure the prediction is just made
> in the hope of influencing the outcome. However, in this case,
> I believe O'Reilly is being objective because the
> most important thing to him is to make an accurate prediction.
> His standing as an "expert analyst" depends on getting it right.

He's wrong - he's low-balling the gains.

Re: Mid-Term Election Prediction

<92b251ba-1b03-43db-b73a-3d25ec9e11f6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162749&group=rec.arts.tv#162749

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 19:13:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 02:13 UTC

On Friday, October 28, 2022 at 8:27:16 PM UTC-4, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 2022-10-28 23:40:13 +0000, Irish Mike said:

> >> Do you ever wonder how often "celebrity" vote-predictions are actually
> >> attempts to promote a specific outcome?
> >
> > I do Mr. Pig and many times i'm sure the prediction is just made
> > in the hope of influencing the outcome. However, in this case,
> > I believe O'Reilly is being objective because the
> > most important thing to him is to make an accurate prediction.
> > His standing as an "expert analyst" depends on getting it right.
> He's wrong - he's low-balling the gains.

I sincerely hope you are right - for the sake of America and my investment portfolio.

Irish Mike