From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Miss Universe Pageant Bought By Transgender TV Star From Thailand
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 13:12:26 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 17:12 UTC

In the wake of a scandal in which various Miss USA contestants alleged that
the 2022 Miss USA pageant was rigged in favor of Miss Texas, the Miss
Universe organization, which suspended the organizers of the Miss USA
pageant, was bought by a transgender person from Thailand.

Anne Jakkaphong Jakrajutatip, CEO and biggest shareholder of JKN Global Group
Public Company Limited, bought the Miss Universe organization for $20 million
from Endeavor's IMG. The Miss Universe pageant, originated in 1952, had
previously been owned by Donald Trump starting in 1996 along with CBS and
then NBC before it was sold to IMG in 2015.

Thai businesswoman and transgender advocate Anne Jakkaphong
Jakrajutatip bought the Miss Universe Organization for $20 million,
making her the first woman to own the global beauty pageant in its
71-year history, her company announced Oct. 26.
https://t.co/p9nlfdCRmR

-- TODAY (@TODAYshow) October 27, 2022

"We are incredibly honored to be acquiring the Miss Universe organization and
working with its visionary leadership team," Jakrajutatip, who became a
reality TV star on Thai versions of "Project Runway" and "Shark Tank,"
declared. "The global reach of the organization, its relationships with
global partners and brands, and its wealth of content, licensing, and
merchandising opportunities make this a strong, strategic addition to our
portfolio. We seek not only to continue its legacy of providing a platform to
passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and traditions,
but also to evolve the brand for the next generation."

"Jakrajutatip will become the first woman to own Miss Universe, the
organization confirmed to Insider," Business Insider claimed. According to
the Bangkok Post, Jakrajutatip is the third richest transgender person in the
world, worth roughly $210 million.

Recently, Miss Universe suspended the organizers of Miss USA after a furor
erupted following the annual Miss USA pageant.

Contestants in the 2022 Miss USA pageant received an email from Miss Universe
CEO Amy Emmerich informing them that Miss Brand, which runs the pageant, has
been suspended from the pageant.

"After thorough deliberation, Miss Universe Organization has decided to
suspend Miss Brand immediately," Emmerich wrote. "Miss Universe will be
taking over the Miss USA program while a comprehensive third-party
investigation is conducted."

"We are appreciative of the cooperation we've seen from Miss USA Director
Crystle Stewart as we work through this process," Emmerich added.

Stewart, the director of Miss Brand and the winner of Miss USA in 2008 before
starting to run the pageant in 2020, had come under fire after contestants
alleged that the pageant favored the eventual winner, Miss Texas, R'Bonney
Gabriel. After Gabriel's victory was announced and she walked around the
stage, other contestants, in an unprecedented move, walked off the stage.

"You can see them exiting the stage before she even turns around. All of
them. Not one of them stays on stage to congratulate her or run and hug her,"
former contestant Jasmine Jones stated in a TikTok video. "In my pageantry
opinion, something was off about that. In my ten years as a contestant, I've
never seen the girls walk off stage and not congratulate the girls that's
won."

"I am at a loss of words since it goes to show there were many signs that the
winner was already predetermined and myself, amongst all my other sisters,
weren't even given the chance to lose," Alexandra Lakhman, Miss New Jersey
wrote.

Miss New York, Heather Elley, added, "The way I entered this pageant and gave
it every last bit of my heart and soul. I had limiting beliefs of the outcome
and did everything to ignore ALL the signs," Yahoo News reported.

Miss Missouri, Mikala McGhee, claimed Gabriel's victory had been preordained
because she is a Filipina-American, and the Filipina community has a large
pageant fanbase.

"I think that [Miss USA] are in a state where they are trying to revamp and
re-glamorize pageantry here in the United States, because we've been seeing a
constant drop off in enrollment for pageants, and not just in the Miss USA
system," she said.

"Not to say that Gabriel couldn't have gone out here and won this on her own,
but I think that she was a Houstonian -- everyone, again, from the Miss Brand
.... and most from Miss USA Organization, including Crystle herself, are from
Houston. They're Houston natives," McGhee continued.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Miss Universe Pageant Bought By Transgender TV Star From Thailand

<-KSdnW4bfr1Njsb-nZ2dnZfqnPgAAAAA@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162589&group=rec.arts.tv#162589

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 23:27:12 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 23:27 UTC

On Oct 27, 2022 at 10:12:26 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> In the wake of a scandal in which various Miss USA contestants alleged that
> the 2022 Miss USA pageant was rigged in favor of Miss Texas, the Miss
> Universe organization, which suspended the organizers of the Miss USA
> pageant, was bought by a transgender person from Thailand.
>
> Anne Jakkaphong Jakrajutatip, CEO and biggest shareholder of JKN Global Group
>
> Public Company Limited, bought the Miss Universe organization for $20 million
>
> from Endeavor's IMG. The Miss Universe pageant, originated in 1952, had
> previously been owned by Donald Trump starting in 1996 along with CBS and
> then NBC before it was sold to IMG in 2015.
>
> "Jakrajutatip will become the first woman to own Miss Universe, the
> organization confirmed to Insider."

Once again proving that the best woman for any job is a man.

> "After thorough deliberation, Miss Universe Organization has decided to
> suspend Miss Brand immediately," Emmerich wrote. "Miss Universe will be
> taking over the Miss USA program while a comprehensive third-party
> investigation is conducted."
>
> Stewart, the director of Miss Brand and the winner of Miss USA in 2008 before
>
> starting to run the pageant in 2020, had come under fire after contestants
> alleged that the pageant favored the eventual winner, Miss Texas, R'Bonney
> Gabriel. After Gabriel's victory was announced and she walked around the
> stage, other contestants, in an unprecedented move, walked off the stage.
>
> "You can see them exiting the stage before she even turns around. All of
> them. Not one of them stays on stage to congratulate her or run and hug her,"
>
> former contestant Jasmine Jones stated in a TikTok video. "In my pageantry
> opinion, something was off about that. In my ten years as a contestant, I've
> never seen the girls walk off stage and not congratulate the girls that's
> won."

'In my pageantry opinion"?!? LOL!

Re: Miss Universe Pageant Bought By Transgender TV Star From Thailand

<tjgbar$1h08$6@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162625&group=rec.arts.tv#162625

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 05:36:12 -0500
 by: trotsky - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 10:36 UTC

On 10/27/2022 6:27 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Oct 27, 2022 at 10:12:26 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> In the wake of a scandal in which various Miss USA contestants alleged that
>> the 2022 Miss USA pageant was rigged in favor of Miss Texas, the Miss
>> Universe organization, which suspended the organizers of the Miss USA
>> pageant, was bought by a transgender person from Thailand.
>>
>> Anne Jakkaphong Jakrajutatip, CEO and biggest shareholder of JKN Global Group
>>
>> Public Company Limited, bought the Miss Universe organization for $20 million
>>
>> from Endeavor's IMG. The Miss Universe pageant, originated in 1952, had
>> previously been owned by Donald Trump starting in 1996 along with CBS and
>> then NBC before it was sold to IMG in 2015.
>>
>> "Jakrajutatip will become the first woman to own Miss Universe, the
>> organization confirmed to Insider."
>
> Once again proving that the best woman for any job is a man.

Once again you sound like you're ready to SUCK COCK if it will give you
the attention you're phishing for. Hope this helps.

Re: Miss Universe Pageant Bought By Transgender TV Star From Thailand

<HHmdnZf8mpMRwcH-nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162721&group=rec.arts.tv#162721

Followup: rec.arts.sf.tv
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Followup-to: rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 18:49:09 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 22:49 UTC

gmsingh@email.com wrote:
> On 10/27/2022 6:27 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> In the wake of a scandal in which various Miss USA contestants alleged
>>> that the 2022 Miss USA pageant was rigged in favor of Miss Texas, the
>>> Miss Universe organization, which suspended the organizers of the Miss
>>> USA pageant, was bought by a transgender person from Thailand.
>>>
>>> Anne Jakkaphong Jakrajutatip, CEO and biggest shareholder of JKN Global
>>> Group Public Company Limited, bought the Miss Universe organization for
>>> $20 million
>>>
>>> from Endeavor's IMG. The Miss Universe pageant, originated in 1952, had
>>> previously been owned by Donald Trump starting in 1996 along with CBS and
>>> then NBC before it was sold to IMG in 2015.
>>>
>>> "Jakrajutatip will become the first woman to own Miss Universe, the
>>> organization confirmed to Insider."
>>
>> Once again proving that the best woman for any job is a man.
>
>Once again you sound like you're ready to SUCK COCK if it will give you
>the attention you're phishing for. Hope this helps.

Projection noted.
Shitposting noted.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Miss Universe Pageant Bought By Transgender TV Star From Thailand

<tjiqc3$1k22$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162772&group=rec.arts.tv#162772

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 04:05:08 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 09:05 UTC

On 10/29/2022 12:23 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Friday, 28 October 2022 at 06:36:15 UTC-4, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Once again proving that the best woman for any job is a man.
>> Once again you sound like you're ready to SUCK COCK if it will give you
>> the attention you're phishing for. Hope this helps.
>
> The world is awash in what's left of the corporations women, often appointed to head them without qualification, have driven
> into the ground.

As usual that sentence doesn't make a lick of sense. Can one of the
other right wing assholes (RWAs) parse it for you?