All phone calls are obscene. -- Karen Elizabeth Gordon

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Government

SubjectAuthor
* Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s GovernmentBTR1701
`* Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Governmenttrotsky
 +* Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s GovernmentA Friend
 |+- Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Governmenttrotsky
 |`- Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s GovernmentDimensional Traveler
 `* Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s GovernmentUbiquitous
  +* Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s GovernmentBTR1701
  |`- Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Governmenttrotsky
  `- Ubi the shithead sets Followup-To, one of the shithead's favorite trolling technAdam H. Kerman

1
Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Government

<xXednURscLjtPsH-nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162754&group=rec.arts.tv#162754

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Government
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 03:52:16 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 03:52 UTC

Looks like even the Young Turks have had enough.

https://twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/1585313024419635200?s=20&t=TVaFOW9veh4R2v97iLumyQ

L.A. is a mess. There's trash all over the roads. Cops don't respond to calls.
It's close to anarchy here. Is Garcetti already in Mumbai? Is anyone running
this city? (Mayoral Candidate) Karen Bass seems to be saying she's going to
maintain the status quo. She knows how to work the system. No thanks!

Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Government

<tjinv3$m0s$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162764&group=rec.arts.tv#162764

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 03:24:04 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 08:24 UTC

On 10/28/2022 10:52 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Looks like even the Young Turks have had enough.
>

> https://twitter.com/cenkuygur/status/1585313024419635200?s=20&t=TVaFOW9veh4R2v97iLumyQ
>
> L.A. is a mess. There's trash all over the roads. Cops don't respond to calls.
> It's close to anarchy here. Is Garcetti already in Mumbai? Is anyone running
> this city? (Mayoral Candidate) Karen Bass seems to be saying she's going to
> maintain the status quo. She knows how to work the system. No thanks!

Cenk is a misogynistic bastard that no real progressive takes seriously.
I can see why you'd gravitate to him.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bernie-rescinds-endorsement-after-womens-groups-blast-misogynist-cenk-uygur

Bernie Rescinds Endorsement After Women’s Groups Blast ‘Misogynist’ Cenk
Uygur
BERNIE. BRO.

Cenk Uygur said the genes of women who didn’t want to sleep with him are
“flawed.” Bernie Sanders said his voice “desperately” belongs in
Congress. Now everyone’s backtracking.

Hey, at least you can be relied on to consistently produce a stream of
horseshit.

Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Government

<291020220818422366%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162778&group=rec.arts.tv#162778

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 08:18:42 -0400
 by: A Friend - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 12:18 UTC

In article <tjinv3$m0s$1@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
wrote:

> Cenk Uygur said the genes of women who didn¹t want to sleep with him are
> ³flawed.²

And here I thought it was because they had taste.

Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Government

<tjjj2b$1n5i$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162799&group=rec.arts.tv#162799

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 11:06:36 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 16:06 UTC

On 10/29/2022 7:18 AM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <tjinv3$m0s$1@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Cenk Uygur said the genes of women who didn¹t want to sleep with him are
>> ³flawed.²
>

> And here I thought it was because they had taste.

Perhaps, they may like cod liver oil too. I'm vegan so I don't
recommend this for any reason, of course. But I'm Cenk even smells like
it. Oh, and he's Turkish, which tracks since he's just as asinine as
Dr. Oz. (Which sounds like a cheap imitation of a Bond villain.)

Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Government

<rGadnTp0DpFAy8D-nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162812&group=rec.arts.tv#162812

Followup: rec.arts.sf.tv
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Followup-to: rec.arts.sf.tv
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 12:37:09 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 16:37 UTC

gmsingh@email.com wrote:
> On 10/28/2022 10:52 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>> Looks like even the Young Turks have had enough.
>>
>> L.A. is a mess. There's trash all over the roads. Cops don't respond to
>> calls. It's close to anarchy here. Is Garcetti already in Mumbai? Is
>> anyone running this city? (Mayoral Candidate) Karen Bass seems to be
>> saying she's going to maintain the status quo. She knows how to work the
>> system. No thanks!
>
> Cenk is a misogynistic bastard that no real progressive takes seriously.

Yet you do...

Nice attempt at delfection, BTW.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Government

<tjjl3t$3j0rv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162813&group=rec.arts.tv#162813

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 09:41:34 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 16:41 UTC

On 10/29/2022 5:18 AM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <tjinv3$m0s$1@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Cenk Uygur said the genes of women who didn¹t want to sleep with him are
>> ³flawed.²
>

> And here I thought it was because they had taste.

That's the genetic flaw.

dirty old man.

Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Government

<atropos-342BE4.10520029102022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162825&group=rec.arts.tv#162825

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 10:52:00 -0700
 by: BTR1701 - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 17:52 UTC

In article <rGadnTp0DpFAy8D-nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

> gmsingh@email.com wrote:
> > On 10/28/2022 10:52 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>
> >> Looks like even the Young Turks have had enough.
> >>
> >> L.A. is a mess. There's trash all over the roads. Cops don't respond to
> >> calls. It's close to anarchy here. Is Garcetti already in Mumbai? Is
> >> anyone running this city? (Mayoral Candidate) Karen Bass seems to be
> >> saying she's going to maintain the status quo. She knows how to work the
> >> system. No thanks!
> >
> > Cenk is a misogynistic bastard that no real progressive takes seriously.
>
> Yet you do...

Yeah, Hutt used to quote him and the other "Young Turks" here quite
often. How the worm has turned...

Ubi the shithead sets Followup-To, one of the shithead's favorite trolling techniques (was: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Government)

<tjjqk6$3k567$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162827&group=rec.arts.tv#162827

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 18:15:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 18:15 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>gmsingh@email.com wrote:

>>>Cenk is a misogynistic bastard that no real progressive takes seriously.

>>Yet you do...

>Yeah, Hutt used to quote him and the other "Young Turks" here quite
>often. How the worm has turned...

Will you PLEASE stop letting Ubi the shithead bait you? The shithead
sets Followup-To to trick you into posting into a group you don't read.
You fell for Ubi the shithead's

Just freeze out the shithead and stop falling for his abuse.

Re: Even Progressive Cenk Uygur Has Had Enought of L.A.'s Government

<tjk8v2$vo5$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=162846&group=rec.arts.tv#162846

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 15:44:56 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 20:44 UTC

On 10/29/2022 12:52 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <rGadnTp0DpFAy8D-nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com>,
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> gmsingh@email.com wrote:

>>> Cenk is a misogynistic bastard that no real progressive takes seriously.
>>
>> Yet you do...
>
> Yeah, Hutt used to quote him and the other "Young Turks" here quite
> often. How the worm has turned...

Interesting, I think that's the biggest fucking lie you've ever told.
The Oath Keepers have you so brainwashed you are unable to recognize
what facts are. Then there's the hypocrisy of you complaining about
"Mickey" and who she responds to but you don't have the fucking balls to
respond to me 99% of the time. You're a hot mess. Once upon a time you
had a scintilla of credibility, now you can only have discourse the
biggest fucking weasels on the group such as Pubie. Just pathetic.