If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

arts / rec.arts.drwho / OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ Nothing New Here.

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ NothingGreg Carr
+* OT: Video About wft and idhands [SPAM]Blueshirt
`* OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ Nothing New Here.Blueshirt
 +* OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQGreg Carr
 |`* OT: Video About wft and idhandsBlueshirt
 | `* OT: Video About wft and idhandsBlueshirt
 |  `* OT: Video About wft and idhandsBlueshirt
 |   +* OT: Video About wft and idhandsGreg Carr
 |   |`- [OT] Sci-Fi TV Serials (Was, OT: Video About wft and idhands)Blueshirt
 |   `- OT: Video About wft and idhandsBlueshirt
 +- OT: Video About wft and idhandsBlueshirt
 `* OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQIdlehands
  `- OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQGreg Carr

1
OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ Nothing New Here.

<b4bc48b5-7341-480a-9f44-b61febaa0277n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16290&group=rec.arts.drwho#16290

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 19:57:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ Nothing
New Here.
From: gregcarr...@gmail.com (Greg Carr)
 by: Greg Carr - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 02:57 UTC

OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ

Post Repeat Number 3. https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ Nazi Fags Are Evil.
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
2:30 PM (now)
Greg Carr's profile photo
Greg Carr
Oct 22, 2022, 8:59:01 PM (17 hours ago)
Oddly enough my original post was removed by someone as was another post in the thread. https://groups.google.com/g/edm.general/c/2tm5RSE7T78

https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ

Myself Greg Carr ridiculing the scared, cowardly idlehands the homo and
wtf a homo and loose cannon and Auric Hellmann all incapable or
unwilling to work fags nazis and racist all 4 chronic liars all in need
of a kneecapping.

For the record I don't like Dr. Who and only met one fan of that show in my life he died at 55 a few years ago. My interest in science fiction is at an all time low.

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands [SPAM]

<nnd$4d2bb006$4563d74e@e83e63674dfd29eb>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16310&group=rec.arts.drwho#16310

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Subject: Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands [SPAM]
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 14:34:01 +0200
 by: Blueshirt - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 12:34 UTC

Greg Carr wrote:

> Myself Greg Carr ridiculing the scared, cowardly idlehands the homo and
> wtf a homo and loose cannon and Auric Hellmann all incapable or
> unwilling to work fags nazis and racist all 4 chronic liars all in need
> of a kneecapping.

Sorry, you are in the wrong newsgroup: alt.usenet.kooks is around the
corner.

> For the record I don't like Dr. Who and only met one fan of that show in
> my life he died at 55 a few years ago. My interest in science fiction is
> at an all time low.

Why are you spamming here then? If you don't like Doctor Who, please
refrain from cluttering this sacred place up with yet more nonsense posts.

Thanks!

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands [SPAM]

<u2b6j9$1cq12$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16311&group=rec.arts.drwho#16311

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 06:48:41 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 12:48 UTC

On 2023-04-26 6:34 a.m., Blueshirt wrote:
> Greg Carr wrote:
>>
>> Myself Greg Carr ridiculing the scared, cowardly idlehands the homo and
>> wtf a homo and loose cannon and Auric Hellmann all incapable or
>> unwilling to work fags nazis and racist all 4 chronic liars all in need
>> of a kneecapping.
>
> Sorry, you are in the wrong newsgroup: alt.usenet.kooks is around the
> corner.
>
>> For the record I don't like Dr. Who and only met one fan of that show in
>> my life he died at 55 a few years ago. My interest in science fiction is
>> at an all time low.
>
> Why are you spamming here then? If you don't like Doctor Who, please
> refrain from cluttering this sacred place up with yet more nonsense posts.
>
> Thanks!

But he's the asswipe's BFF and now not only is stalking me but wants to
see my penis as well.

Binky has strange ideas about "friends".

--
"You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it
turns out God hates all the same people you do." -Anne Lamott

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands [SPAM]

<nnd$709937b2$08079417@9d6faa50897402aa>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16313&group=rec.arts.drwho#16313

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 19:47:24 +0200
 by: Blueshirt - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 17:47 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <nnd$4d2bb006$4563d74e@e83e63674dfd29eb>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > Greg Carr wrote:
> >
> >> For the record I don't like Dr. Who and only met one fan of that show
> >> in my life he died at 55 a few years ago. My interest in science
> >> fiction is at an all time low.
> >
> > Why are you spamming here then? If you don't like Doctor Who, please
> > refrain from cluttering this sacred place up with yet more nonsense
> > posts.
>
> He is attacking the troll Idlehands!

So that makes it ok then does it? I'd have more sympathy with him if he
was attacking YOU and all of your SpamTrolling!

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands [SPAM]

<dcf0585b-909d-40bd-92bd-276c380ecc67n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16318&group=rec.arts.drwho#16318

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 10:53:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: gregcarr...@gmail.com (Greg Carr)
 by: Greg Carr - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 17:53 UTC

On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 5:34:05 AM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
> Greg Carr wrote:
> >
> > Myself Greg Carr ridiculing the scared, cowardly idlehands the homo and
> > wtf a homo and loose cannon and Auric Hellmann all incapable or
> > unwilling to work fags nazis and racist all 4 chronic liars all in need
> > of a kneecapping.
> Sorry, you are in the wrong newsgroup: alt.usenet.kooks is around the
> corner.

I put OT in the subject header yet you clicked on it.

> > For the record I don't like Dr. Who and only met one fan of that show in
> > my life he died at 55 a few years ago. My interest in science fiction is
> > at an all time low.

> Why are you spamming here then? If you don't like Doctor Who, please
> refrain from cluttering this sacred place up with yet more nonsense posts..

It is not sacred one of the regular posters likes it I have posted 2 posts there are dozens of other posts you anonymous posting coward dalek dillhole..

https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ

> Thanks!

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ Nothing New Here.

<nnd$56d68e17$44d8623c@93a2964632c6db6e>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16320&group=rec.arts.drwho#16320

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Subject: Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ Nothing New Here.
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 19:59:00 +0200
 by: Blueshirt - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 17:59 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <b4bc48b5-7341-480a-9f44-b61febaa0277n@googlegroups.com>,
> Greg Carr <gregcarrsober@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > For the record I don't like Dr. Who and only met one fan of that show
> > in my life he died at 55 a few years ago. My interest in science
> > fiction is at an all time low.
>
> Thumbs up Greg!

It's bring along playmates week is it?

I'll remind you both, alt.usenet.kooks is just around the corner... please
don't feel upset if you leave us behind ye!

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands [SPAM]

<472b3968-e098-409f-9393-5ee4a1632e74n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16321&group=rec.arts.drwho#16321

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:03:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: gregcarr...@gmail.com (Greg Carr)
 by: Greg Carr - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 18:03 UTC

On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 5:48:43 AM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-04-26 6:34 a.m., Blueshirt wrote:
> > Greg Carr wrote:
> >>
> >> Myself Greg Carr ridiculing the scared, cowardly idlehands the homo and
> >> wtf a homo and loose cannon and Auric Hellmann all incapable or
> >> unwilling to work fags nazis and racist all 4 chronic liars all in need
> >> of a kneecapping.
> >
> > Sorry, you are in the wrong newsgroup: alt.usenet.kooks is around the
> > corner.
> >
> >> For the record I don't like Dr. Who and only met one fan of that show in
> >> my life he died at 55 a few years ago. My interest in science fiction is
> >> at an all time low.
> >
> > Why are you spamming here then? If you don't like Doctor Who, please
> > refrain from cluttering this sacred place up with yet more nonsense posts.
> >
> > Thanks!
> But he's the asswipe's BFF and now not only is stalking me but wants to
> see my penis as well.

How can I stalk you anonymous posting panhandler and liar?

https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ

> Binky has strange ideas about "friends".

Unlike you he does not panhandle.

https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ

> --
> "You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it
> turns out God hates all the same people you do." -Anne Lamott

Where in the Bible does it say men sucking off men is okay? At least your idol Rev. Jim Rigby the gay pride advocate who denies that JESUS walked the Earth after the Romans killed him uses his real name and there are many pictures of him advocating the philosophy of satan.

https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ

Rev. Jim Rigby, Minster at St. Andrew’s Presbyterian church –
Austin Texas

(I, Greg Carr, reject the Presbyterian church.)

I have been pastor here at St. Andrew’s for over 25 years. I have a
love of world religions and a passion for social justice. My hope for
ministry is to help people discover the deeper aspects of their own
lives, to share life together with other seekers, and then join together
to be a catalyst for making our world happier and safer for the
vulnerable ones of our world.
https://www.staopen.org/staff/jim-rigby/

(Unlike that raca I, Greg Carr, utterly disparage Scientology and the Moonies I have
no use for Hinduism and Shinto and Jainism and catholism is very bad
evil. Voodoo ugh. You are the vulnerable. Passion for social justice what is that a code phrase for?)

Jim Rigby is a minister at St. Andrews Presbyterian Church. He is a humanitarian who believes every faith group can affirm their core values in ways that do not lead to intolerance and oppression. In 2007, he was named “Texas Public Citizen of the Year” by the National Association of Social Workers for his work on gender, economic, and racial issues. In the winter of 2015, Jim recognized a growing atmosphere of Islamophobia and he took it upon himself to offer his services as an ally, as a friend, to the Muslim community in Austin. Most recently, Jim was featured in the Washington Post for his humanitarian actions supporting immigrants in Austin. Jim is always the “first one there.” He does not miss an opportunity to fight for what’s right.
https://www.sultanandthesaintfilm.com/encounters/jim-rigby/

It was as clever as it was cruel for homophobic preachers to first block the LGBTQ community from marriage and then claim clergy who objected were “getting political.” From his FB page he violates 7 different verses in the Bible there of course polygamy he will not entertain King David and Solomon they wrote like what 3 OT books and David was an ancestor of JESUS.

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ Nothing New Here.

<896eaf07-a070-41c6-9739-461bcb0d2035n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16322&group=rec.arts.drwho#16322

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 11:03:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ
Nothing New Here.
From: gregcarr...@gmail.com (Greg Carr)

On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 10:59:03 AM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
> The Doctor wrote:
>
> > In article <b4bc48b5-7341-480a...@googlegroups.com>,
> > Greg Carr <gregca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > For the record I don't like Dr. Who and only met one fan of that show
> > > in my life he died at 55 a few years ago. My interest in science
> > > fiction is at an all time low.
> >
> > Thumbs up Greg!
> It's bring along playmates week is it?
>
> I'll remind you both, alt.usenet.kooks is just around the corner... please
> don't feel upset if you leave us behind ye!

Whatever dude.

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands [SPAM]

<nnd$0d8efb45$31a1fb7c@a16dddd27c398eba>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16325&group=rec.arts.drwho#16325

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 22:29:11 +0200
 by: Blueshirt - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 20:29 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <nnd$709937b2$08079417@9d6faa50897402aa>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> >> He is attacking the troll Idlehands!
> >
> > So that makes it ok then does it? I'd have more sympathy with him if he
> > was attacking YOU and all of your SpamTrolling!
>
> He is anti-Idlehands! CAn you not tell?

I am anti-idle hands too, everyone should do something with their time!

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands

<nnd$61ce1439$3f7384ed@07111a6592e12871>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16329&group=rec.arts.drwho#16329

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Subject: Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 22:39:26 +0200
 by: Blueshirt - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 20:39 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <nnd$56d68e17$44d8623c@93a2964632c6db6e>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> >
> > I'll remind you both, alt.usenet.kooks is just around the corner...
> > please don't feel upset if you leave us behind ye!
>
> alt.usenet.kooks is a waasteland from which Idlehands hails.

I was there once or twice (maybe), and it was a surprisingly busy
newsgroup!

There's a lot more places on Usenet that are more of a wasteland.

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands

<nnd$45ee8d48$02bda326@383e1e184f923c6a>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16330&group=rec.arts.drwho#16330

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 22:41:28 +0200
 by: Blueshirt - Wed, 26 Apr 2023 20:41 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <896eaf07-a070-41c6-9739-461bcb0d2035n@googlegroups.com>,
> Greg Carr <gregcarrsober@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 10:59:03 AM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
> >>
> >> I'll remind you both, alt.usenet.kooks is just around the corner...
> >> please don't feel upset if you leave us behind ye!
> >
> > Whatever dude.
>
> BS is a little insane.

Bogus!

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands

<nnd$5df102f8$3e7b33b6@2bc2b28052f015a7>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16332&group=rec.arts.drwho#16332

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 04:03:44 +0200
 by: Blueshirt - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 02:03 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <nnd$45ee8d48$02bda326@383e1e184f923c6a>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > The Doctor wrote:

> >> BS is a little insane.
> >
> > Bogus!
>
> Caught you!

You did? Well that's me done for then...

The reality though is, I think you missed my point. (Nobody's surprised at
that, obviously.) Your quote is bogus because I'm a lot insane!!!

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ Nothing New Here.

<u2cv6j$1pavp$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16335&group=rec.arts.drwho#16335

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Nothing New Here.
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 22:54:40 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 04:54 UTC

On 2023-04-26 2:08 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <nnd$56d68e17$44d8623c@93a2964632c6db6e>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote:

<CHOP OF USELESS DRIVEL>

>> I'll remind you both, alt.usenet.kooks is just around the corner... please
>> don't feel upset if you leave us behind ye!
>
> alt.usenet.kooks is a waasteland from which Idlehands hails.

Binky just loves making shit up doesn't he, he cross-posts so much he
can't recall where I came from but it was his direct invitation.

He gave me such a warm welcome to.

--
"You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it
turns out God hates all the same people you do." -Anne Lamott

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands [SPAM]

<u2cvda$1pavp$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16336&group=rec.arts.drwho#16336

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 22:58:15 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 04:58 UTC

On 2023-04-26 7:13 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <nnd$0d8efb45$31a1fb7c@a16dddd27c398eba>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:

<CHOP>

> in this case, the people Idlehands hates most will get seen!

Well asswipe, I see none of his posts along with Tim and a few others,
your desire to destroy what is left of this group highlights just how
stupid you really are.

You and you BFF....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

--
"You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it
turns out God hates all the same people you do." -Anne Lamott

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ Nothing New Here.

<452c2532-7e7f-4fad-bb63-fa2413853c64n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16338&group=rec.arts.drwho#16338

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 00:48:02 -0700 (PDT)
Nothing New Here.
From: gregcarr...@gmail.com (Greg Carr)
 by: Greg Carr - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 07:48 UTC

On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 9:54:45 PM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-04-26 2:08 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> > In article <nnd$56d68e17$44d8623c@93a2964632c6db6e>,
> > Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> >> The Doctor wrote:
> >>
> <CHOP OF USELESS DRIVEL>
> >> I'll remind you both, alt.usenet.kooks is just around the corner... please
> >> don't feel upset if you leave us behind ye!
> >
> > alt.usenet.kooks is a waasteland from which Idlehands hails.
> Binky just loves making shit up doesn't he, he cross-posts so much he
> can't recall where I came from but it was his direct invitation.
>
> He gave me such a warm welcome to.
> --
> "You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it
> turns out God hates all the same people you do." -Anne Lamott

This anonymous posting panhandler and liar is obsessed with the The Doctor who he dare not confront.

Video About wft and idlehands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ When I first posted this 3 times over the course of 3 days on edm.general it disappeared each time wonder how they did that? Video About wft and idhands https://youtu..be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ Criminals? The Doctor says they are child rapers yet to see proof of that.

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands [SPAM]

<6028cf8e-c2ba-4ab3-8bc8-d8a9ae81c96an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16339&group=rec.arts.drwho#16339

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 00:49:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: gregcarr...@gmail.com (Greg Carr)
 by: Greg Carr - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 07:49 UTC

On Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 9:58:20 PM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:
> On 2023-04-26 7:13 p.m., The Doctor wrote:
> > In article <nnd$0d8efb45$31a1fb7c@a16dddd27c398eba>,
> > Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:
> <CHOP>
> >
> > in this case, the people Idlehands hates most will get seen!
> Well asswipe, I see none of his posts along with Tim and a few others,
> your desire to destroy what is left of this group highlights just how
> stupid you really are.
>
> You and you BFF....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
> --
> "You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it
> turns out God hates all the same people you do." -Anne Lamott

Video About wft and idlehands https://youtu.be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ When I first posted this 3 times over the course of 3 days on edm.general it disappeared each time wonder how they did that? Video About wft and idhands https://youtu..be/Rj9u3mZUSUQ Criminals? The Doctor says they are child rapers yet to see proof of that. Use a kill filter if you know how.

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands

<nnd$1aa655e4$78c63032@959efc52bab1e453>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16369&group=rec.arts.drwho#16369

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 20:56:00 +0200
 by: Blueshirt - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 18:56 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <nnd$5df102f8$3e7b33b6@2bc2b28052f015a7>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> > The Doctor wrote:

> >> Caught you!
> >
> > You did? Well that's me done for then...
> >
> > The reality though is, I think you missed my point. (Nobody's
> > surprised at that, obviously.) Your quote is bogus because I'm a lot
> > insane!!!
>
> And zany!

When in Rome...

Anybody completely normal wouldn't be on RADW!

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands

<302586e8-fd3c-4011-a057-bf0b2eae51d3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16382&group=rec.arts.drwho#16382

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 13:36:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: gregcarr...@gmail.com (Greg Carr)
 by: Greg Carr - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 20:36 UTC

On Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 11:56:03 AM UTC-7, Blueshirt wrote:
> The Doctor wrote:
>
> > In article <nnd$5df102f8$3e7b33b6@2bc2b28052f015a7>,
> > Blueshirt <blue...@indigo.news> wrote:

> > > You did? Well that's me done for then...
> > >
> > > The reality though is, I think you missed my point. (Nobody's
> > > surprised at that, obviously.) Your quote is bogus because I'm a lot
> > > insane!!!
> >
> > And zany!
> When in Rome...
>
> Anybody completely normal wouldn't be on RADW!

Babylon 5, Star Trek, Space 1999, Battlestar Galactica all better than Dr. Who.

Re: [OT] Sci-Fi TV Serials (Was, OT: Video About wft and idhands)

<u2erou$23lgt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16383&group=rec.arts.drwho#16383

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: [OT] Sci-Fi TV Serials (Was, OT: Video About wft and idhands)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 22:08:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 22:08 UTC

Greg Carr wrote:

> Babylon 5, Star Trek, Space 1999, Battlestar Galactica all better
> than Dr. Who.

I liked Babylon 5. It was ground-breaking in its day. Looks a bit dated
now. On the whole still enjoyable though

Star Trek has had many different series, so it's varied. There' highs
and lows in every decade. But I loved ST:TNG and DS9 (S4 > ). TOS was
hit and miss, but classic even so. Voyager was so-so, very good in
parts though, especially once Seven of Nine appeared, of course! Most
of the other Trek stuff since then has been poor enough overall,
especially Enterprise! Picard S3 was brilliant, but it needed to be to
make up for the first two series.

Space 1999 was good. UFO, which preceded it, was way better though.

Battlestar Galactica? Nah, the original 1970's show was poor enough for
me. Didn't see too many episodes of the modern version.

Doctor Who? Like Star Trek, there's something in it for everyone. Not
perfect, but generally enjoyable. A treasure trove of episodes await
the nay-sayers. Nearly 60 years worth!!!

Re: OT: Video About wft and idhands

<nnd$0e7e2dac$23dd34c1@48d90319790fb919>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=16387&group=rec.arts.drwho#16387

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 02:01:43 +0200
 by: Blueshirt - Fri, 28 Apr 2023 00:01 UTC

The Doctor wrote:

> In article <nnd$1aa655e4$78c63032@959efc52bab1e453>,
> Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> >
> > Anybody completely normal wouldn't be on RADW!
>
> WEll ...

No Dave, you're not normal... you fit right in here with the rest of us
freaks and misfits of Usenet society. Don't even try to think otherwise.