From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: I'm feeling really bad for Eunuch Derp now.
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 18:14:28 -0500
 by: trotsky - Sun, 30 Oct 2022 23:14 UTC

Tom Winter
@Tom_Winter

NEW: The San Fransisco PD tells NBC News that Paul Pelosi and the
accused attacker David DePape did not know each other prior to the
assault at the Pelosi home on Friday, @anblanx
reports.

(1/2)

Tom Winter
@Tom_Winter
·
Replying to
@Tom_Winter
MORE: The SFPD also says that there were only TWO people inside the
Pelosi home (Paul Pelosi and DePape) when they responded, clarifying
statements made at Friday’s press conference which seemed to indicate
there was a third person inside the home who opened the door. (2/2)