I'd just as soon kiss a Wookie. -- Princess Leia Organa

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Playgrounds Magazine

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Playgrounds MagazineWill Dockery
`- Re: Playgrounds MagazineHC

1
Re: Playgrounds Magazine

<79e9b1b7-82b4-4836-a9e8-065111a198bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163313&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163313

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 10:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Playgrounds Magazine
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 17:06 UTC

On Saturday, August 13, 2022 at 12:51:43 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
> > Zod wrote:

> It’s only your opinion

Not really, it's a well known fact.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Playgrounds Magazine

<662f4897-22a9-4b7d-88c8-29d530bd077fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163316&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163316

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 10:37:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: hieronym...@gmail.com (HC)
 by: HC - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 17:37 UTC

On Saturday, August 13, 2022 at 1:06:39 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Saturday, August 13, 2022 at 12:51:43 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> > Will Dockery wrote:

> > It’s only your opinion
>
> Not really, it's a well known fact.
>
> HTH and HAND.

Yes, it is really just an opinion. It is not a fact. Hope this helps, but it won’t.