Happiness isn't having what you want, it's wanting what you have.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone

SubjectAuthor
* Paul Pelosi - Home Alonechromebook test
+* Re: Paul Pelosi - Home AlonemoviePig
|+- Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alonechromebook test
|+* Re: Paul Pelosi - Home AloneEd Stasiak
||+* Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alonesuzeeq
|||+* Re: Paul Pelosi - Home AloneBTR1701
|||+* Re: Paul Pelosi - Home AloneDimensional Traveler
|||`- Re: Paul Pelosi - Home AloneUbiquitous
||+- Re: Paul Pelosi - Home AloneAdam H. Kerman
||+- Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alonechromebook test
||`- Re: Paul Pelosi - Home AlonemoviePig
|+- Re: Paul Pelosi - Home AlonemoviePig
|`* Re: Paul Pelosi - Home AloneNoBody
| `- Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alonedanny burstein
`- Re: Paul Pelosi - Home AloneNoBody

Pages:12
Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone

<tnhfmhte6t539gpc2a259d6n6pd2lod4qj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163764&group=rec.arts.tv#163764

From: NoB...@nowhere.com (NoBody)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 09:40:05 -0500
 by: NoBody - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 14:40 UTC

On Sat, 5 Nov 2022 12:27:39 -0400, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
wrote:

>On 11/5/2022 11:49 AM, chromebook test wrote:
>> NBC reported new details re: Pelosi attack:
>>
>> - Pelosi answered door, didn't "declare an emergency or try to leave his home," instead walked toward the assailant
>>
>> - Pelosi & DePape were in house for 30 minutes before police arrived
>>
>> Then NBC deleted this video from all platforms.
>>

>> Nov 4, 2022
>>

>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1588575491803398144/vid/1280x720/QCLCmc34n8bncfsN.mp4
>
>Okay, what do "enquiring minds" suspect *actually* happened? (Must
>include homicidal attack with police present...)

Is it really that hard to understand that we'd rather not speculate
and just release the damn footage. It will put an end to the
speculation. It's been done for nearly all high profile cases. Why
are you treating this one as special?

Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone

<tk8ha3$9g6$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163765&group=rec.arts.tv#163765

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 14:45:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 14:45 UTC

In <tnhfmhte6t539gpc2a259d6n6pd2lod4qj@4ax.com> NoBody <NoBody@nowhere.com> writes:

[snip]

>Is it really that hard to understand that we'd rather not speculate
>and just release the damn footage. It will put an end to the
>speculation. It's been done for nearly all high profile cases. Why
>are you treating this one as special?

Is it really that hard for you to understand you're
just a delusional shipdit trying to make bumdass claims
for, well, who knows why?

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone

<qajfmh91cocj47dtg0r4t074j1s8ntvdhq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163769&group=rec.arts.tv#163769

From: memys...@null.net (EGK)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 10:06:28 -0500
 by: EGK - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 15:06 UTC

On Sat, 5 Nov 2022 21:28:07 -0700, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>On 11/5/2022 4:42 PM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:

>>> Where's your proof? It's all speculation.
>>
>> It isn't even speculation, what the police and SF DA have released rule
>> all of that BS out.  Its all a character assassination that, as far as I
>> can tell, was released while the police were cuffing that attacker.
>>
>Yep. But some people won't believe it, preferring the fairy tale.

You mean like the Steele Dossier?

Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone

<tk8rf8$37qrb$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163797&group=rec.arts.tv#163797

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 17:38:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 17:38 UTC

EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:
>On Sat, 5 Nov 2022 21:28:07 -0700, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

>https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1588575491803398144/vid/1280x720/QCLCmc34n8bncfsN.mp4

>>> It isn't even speculation, what the police and SF DA have released rule
>>> all of that BS out.� Its all a character assassination that, as far as I
>>> can tell, was released while the police were cuffing that attacker.
>>>
>>Yep. But some people won't believe it, preferring the fairy tale.
>
>You mean like the Steele Dossier?

Not all of it. But that was never intended for public consumption, given
that Steele never turned it in to Hillary's campaign. FBI leaked it.

Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone

<tkalkg$1rpf$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163886&group=rec.arts.tv#163886

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 04:11:28 -0600
 by: trotsky - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 10:11 UTC

On 11/6/22 11:38 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:

>> https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1588575491803398144/vid/1280x720/QCLCmc34n8bncfsN.mp4

>>> Yep. But some people won't believe it, preferring the fairy tale.
>>
>> You mean like the Steele Dossier?
>
> Not all of it. But that was never intended for public consumption, given
> that Steele never turned it in to Hillary's campaign. FBI leaked it.

Geez, Verman, you're a dickhead but you used to have some semblance of
accuracy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html

Fusion GPS gave Steele’s reports and other research documents to Elias,
the people familiar with the matter said. It is unclear how or how much
of that information was shared with the campaign and the DNC and who in
those organizations was aware of the roles of Fusion GPS and Steele. One
person close to the matter said the campaign and the DNC were not
informed by the law firm of Fusion GPS’s role.

Obviously we should never expect you to corroborate what you claim
happened. Probably because it never did.

Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone

<tkdgq9$3t7q1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164017&group=rec.arts.tv#164017

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 04:30:42 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 08:30 UTC

In article <tk6kf4$u6v$1@gioia.aioe.org>, suzee@imbris.com wrote:
>On 11/5/2022 2:21 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:

>> My guess:
>>
>> Gay as a $3 bill, Paul "Power Bottom" Pelosi calls up a pot smoking nudist rent boy
>> he's hooked up with before and invites him over, they get into some kinda argument
>> (perhaps Paul won't pick up the check for the rent boy's tranny conversion?) and the
>> cops are called, at which point (already suffering from mental illness) the rent boy
>> flips his shit and attacks his much older gay lover.
>>
>> Nancy Pelosi is contacted and activates the standard Elitist Media Coverup protocols
>> and the Mainstream Media goes into action, labeling rent boy as a MAGA kook who
>> just showed up out of the blue hell bent on murder.
>>
>> As we speak, the MSM is no doubt preparing to initiate a "breaking news story!" that
>> will push this incident off the front pages, where it'll be forgotten by everybody.
>
> Where's your proof? It's all speculation.

Oh, really, Suzique?

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone

<4OGdnaeRh4LSQOv-nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165215&group=rec.arts.tv#165215

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 01:18:07 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 01:18 UTC

On Nov 5, 2022 at 3:00:17 PM PDT, "suzeeq" <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:

> On 11/5/2022 3:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <tk6kf4$u6v$1@gioia.aioe.org>, suzeeq <suzee@imbris.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Where's your proof? It's all speculation.
>>
>> Why is that bad? The media have been engaging in evidence-less
>> speculation on this since literally the first minutes after it happened.
>>
>> It's okay for CNN to speculate but not us mere mortals?
>>
> At least CNN's speculation is more in line with the police reports.

Body-Cam Footage Confirms Paul Pelosi Opened Door for Police, Contradicts DOJ
Account

https://news.yahoo.com/body-cam-footage-confirms-paul-192420598.html?guccounter=1

A buncha somebodies got some 'splainin' to do, especially after they’ve been
talking about us all like a bunch of willfully ignorant foil-wearing loons all
this time.

Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone

<pSDdL.1647$Ayma.562@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165246&group=rec.arts.tv#165246

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 23:29:09 -0500
 by: moviePig - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 04:29 UTC

On 11/17/2022 8:18 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Nov 5, 2022 at 3:00:17 PM PDT, "suzeeq" <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/5/2022 3:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Why is that bad? The media have been engaging in evidence-less
>>> speculation on this since literally the first minutes after it happened.
>>>
>>> It's okay for CNN to speculate but not us mere mortals?
>>>
>> At least CNN's speculation is more in line with the police reports.
>
> Body-Cam Footage Confirms Paul Pelosi Opened Door for Police, Contradicts DOJ
> Account
>

> https://news.yahoo.com/body-cam-footage-confirms-paul-192420598.html?guccounter=1
>
> A buncha somebodies got some 'splainin' to do, especially after they’ve been
> talking about us all like a bunch of willfully ignorant foil-wearing loons all
> this time.

So, they broke the French doors to stage a break-in, but forgot about it
by the time the cops showed up? Looking forward to that 'splaination...

Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone

<tl775o$1553$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165253&group=rec.arts.tv#165253

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 22:02:31 -0800
 by: suzeeq - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 06:02 UTC

On 11/17/2022 5:18 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Nov 5, 2022 at 3:00:17 PM PDT, "suzeeq" <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/5/2022 3:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Why is that bad? The media have been engaging in evidence-less
>>> speculation on this since literally the first minutes after it happened.
>>>
>>> It's okay for CNN to speculate but not us mere mortals?
>>>
>> At least CNN's speculation is more in line with the police reports.
>
> Body-Cam Footage Confirms Paul Pelosi Opened Door for Police, Contradicts DOJ
> Account

I heard about the cop's body cam footage a few days after. But Dupape
was hidden and holding the hammer on him.

> https://news.yahoo.com/body-cam-footage-confirms-paul-192420598.html?guccounter=1
>
> A buncha somebodies got some 'splainin' to do, especially after they’ve been
> talking about us all like a bunch of willfully ignorant foil-wearing loons all
> this time.

Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone

<tl7l4h$1to2$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165266&group=rec.arts.tv#165266

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 04:00:48 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 10:00 UTC

On 11/17/22 7:18 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Nov 5, 2022 at 3:00:17 PM PDT, "suzeeq" <suzee@imbris.com> wrote:
>
>> On 11/5/2022 3:31 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Why is that bad? The media have been engaging in evidence-less
>>> speculation on this since literally the first minutes after it happened.
>>>
>>> It's okay for CNN to speculate but not us mere mortals?
>>>
>> At least CNN's speculation is more in line with the police reports.
>
> Body-Cam Footage Confirms Paul Pelosi Opened Door for Police, Contradicts DOJ
> Account
>

> https://news.yahoo.com/body-cam-footage-confirms-paul-192420598.html?guccounter=1
>
> A buncha somebodies got some 'splainin' to do, especially after they’ve been
> talking about us all like a bunch of willfully ignorant foil-wearing loons all
> this time.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here Eunuch dude. Is there
something to be gleaned in the difference of the two reports? A hideous
conspiracy that somehow diminshes the heinousness of a hammer's blow to
the head and subsequent need for brain surgery? Is it a jealousy for
all the GQP that badly need brain surgery but aren't getting it? I
really don't get what you're trying to say, but that's nothing new,
since you have no balls and have trouble being in any way consequential
these days. Why not ask the Oath Keepers to give them back?

Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone

<tl7o6t$1577$9@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165287&group=rec.arts.tv#165287

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 04:53:17 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 10:53 UTC

On 11/17/22 10:29 PM, moviePig wrote:
> On 11/17/2022 8:18 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> At least CNN's speculation is more in line with the police reports.
>>
>> Body-Cam Footage Confirms Paul Pelosi Opened Door for Police,
>> Contradicts DOJ
>> Account
>>

>> https://news.yahoo.com/body-cam-footage-confirms-paul-192420598.html?guccounter=1
>>
>> A buncha somebodies got some 'splainin' to do, especially after
>> they’ve been
>> talking about us all like a bunch of willfully ignorant foil-wearing
>> loons all
>> this time.
>
> So, they broke the French doors to stage a break-in, but forgot about it
> by the time the cops showed up?  Looking forward to that 'splaination...

Oh dear, Eunuch Derp appears to have fallen down the rabbit hole of his
own shitposting again.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Paul Pelosi - Home Alone