From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What liberal media?
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 15:06:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 15:06 UTC

A Friend wrote:
>Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

I've cut the crosspost to newsgroups that Ubi the shithead doesn't read.

Ubi the shithead didn't write this. He plagarized. Here's a URL.

https://mustreadalaska.com/media-gave-11-times-the-coverage-to-the-attack-on-paul-pelosi-than-it-gave-attempted-assassination-of-kavanaugh/

>>With less than a week until Election Day, the liberal media is milking
>>the attack on Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul Pelosi, for all it's
>>worth, one researcher has discovered. NewsBusters, a project of the
>>Media Research Center, found that the first five days after the attack
>>on Paul Pelosi garnered 11 times the coverage on major networks, such
>>as ABC, CBS, and NBC, than the news organizations had given over the
>>same period following the attempted assassination of Supreme Court
>>Justice Brett Kavanaugh on June 8.

>The suspect in the Kavanaugh case was arrested near the Kavanaugh home.
>The suspect in the Pelosi case actually attacked and injured Paul
>Pelosi. Too bad some morons can't see the difference.

The proper comparison would have been to the coverage of the 2017 attack
on the practice session for the Congressional baseball game in which
Steve Scalise and four others were seriously injured.

Re: What liberal media?

<tk9ci2$3arnp$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163834&group=rec.arts.tv#163834

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 17:30:18 -0500
 by: Rhino - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 22:30 UTC

On 2022-11-06 10:06 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> A Friend wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
> I've cut the crosspost to newsgroups that Ubi the shithead doesn't read.
>
> Ubi the shithead didn't write this. He plagarized. Here's a URL.
>
> https://mustreadalaska.com/media-gave-11-times-the-coverage-to-the-attack-on-paul-pelosi-than-it-gave-attempted-assassination-of-kavanaugh/
>
>>> With less than a week until Election Day, the liberal media is milking
>>> the attack on Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul Pelosi, for all it's
>>> worth, one researcher has discovered. NewsBusters, a project of the
>>> Media Research Center, found that the first five days after the attack
>>> on Paul Pelosi garnered 11 times the coverage on major networks, such
>>> as ABC, CBS, and NBC, than the news organizations had given over the
>>> same period following the attempted assassination of Supreme Court
>>> Justice Brett Kavanaugh on June 8.
>
>> The suspect in the Kavanaugh case was arrested near the Kavanaugh home.
>> The suspect in the Pelosi case actually attacked and injured Paul
>> Pelosi. Too bad some morons can't see the difference.

Kavanaugh is a sitting justice on the Supreme Court, a body whose
rulings can change people's lives dramatically. Paul Pelosi is the
*SPOUSE* of a prominent Congresscritter but not one himself. Who has
more significance in the greater scheme of things?

--
Rhino

Re: What liberal media?

<061120221755132309%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163835&group=rec.arts.tv#163835

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 17:55:13 -0500
 by: A Friend - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 22:55 UTC

In article <tk9ci2$3arnp$1@dont-email.me>, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

> On 2022-11-06 10:06 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> > A Friend wrote:
> >> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> >
> > I've cut the crosspost to newsgroups that Ubi the shithead doesn't read.
> >
> > Ubi the shithead didn't write this. He plagarized. Here's a URL.
> >

> > https://mustreadalaska.com/media-gave-11-times-the-coverage-to-the-attack-on-
> > paul-pelosi-than-it-gave-attempted-assassination-of-kavanaugh/

> >> The suspect in the Kavanaugh case was arrested near the Kavanaugh home.
> >> The suspect in the Pelosi case actually attacked and injured Paul
> >> Pelosi. Too bad some morons can't see the difference.
> >
> Kavanaugh is a sitting justice on the Supreme Court, a body whose
> rulings can change people's lives dramatically. Paul Pelosi is the
> *SPOUSE* of a prominent Congresscritter but not one himself. Who has
> more significance in the greater scheme of things?

Again, Kavanaugh was not assaulted, while Paul Pelosi was hit in the
head with a hammer. Brent Bozell, who's always been great at prying
money from suckers, is claiming that the coverage about this has been
biased, even though they are not the same story nor did they have the
same outcome. Bozell has offered no examples of this bias, likely
because there aren't any.

I presume by "prominent Congresscritter" you mean the Speaker of the
House.

> > The proper comparison would have been to the coverage of the 2017 attack
> > on the practice session for the Congressional baseball game in which
> > Steve Scalise and four others were seriously injured.

Not at all the same thing.

Re: What liberal media?

<tk9fp5$3b80j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163839&group=rec.arts.tv#163839

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2022 23:25:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sun, 6 Nov 2022 23:25 UTC

A Friend wrote:
>>On 2022-11-06 10:06 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

>>>The proper comparison would have been to the coverage of the 2017 attack
>>>on the practice session for the Congressional baseball game in which
>>>Steve Scalise and four others were seriously injured.

>Not at all the same thing.

I have no idea why that's not the proper comparison. That got a ton of
media coverage.

Re: What liberal media?

<061120222208450445%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163854&group=rec.arts.tv#163854

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 22:08:45 -0500
 by: A Friend - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 03:08 UTC

In article <tk9fp5$3b80j$1@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> A Friend wrote:

> >Not at all the same thing.
>
> I have no idea why that's not the proper comparison. That got a ton of
> media coverage.

It did indeed. I thought we were supposed to be comparing the
offenses, not the coverage. If not, my bad.

Re: What liberal media?

<tkanci$c05$7@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163893&group=rec.arts.tv#163893

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 04:41:22 -0600
 by: trotsky - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 10:41 UTC

On 11/6/22 4:55 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <tk9ci2$3arnp$1@dont-email.me>, Rhino
> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> I've cut the crosspost to newsgroups that Ubi the shithead doesn't read.
>>>
>>> Ubi the shithead didn't write this. He plagarized. Here's a URL.
>>>

>>> https://mustreadalaska.com/media-gave-11-times-the-coverage-to-the-attack-on-
>>> paul-pelosi-than-it-gave-attempted-assassination-of-kavanaugh/

>> Kavanaugh is a sitting justice on the Supreme Court, a body whose
>> rulings can change people's lives dramatically. Paul Pelosi is the
>> *SPOUSE* of a prominent Congresscritter but not one himself. Who has
>> more significance in the greater scheme of things?
>

> Again, Kavanaugh was not assaulted, while Paul Pelosi was hit in the
> head with a hammer. Brent Bozell, who's always been great at prying
> money from suckers, is claiming that the coverage about this has been
> biased, even though they are not the same story nor did they have the
> same outcome. Bozell has offered no examples of this bias, likely
> because there aren't any.
>
> I presume by "prominent Congresscritter" you mean the Speaker of the
> House.

Rhino gives fucked up Canadian dipshits a bad name.

Re: What liberal media?

<tkanng$c05$9@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163895&group=rec.arts.tv#163895

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 04:47:12 -0600
 by: trotsky - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 10:47 UTC

On 11/6/22 9:08 PM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <tk9fp5$3b80j$1@dont-email.me>, Adam H. Kerman
> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>> Not at all the same thing.
>>
>> I have no idea why that's not the proper comparison. That got a ton of
>> media coverage.
>

> It did indeed. I thought we were supposed to be comparing the
> offenses, not the coverage. If not, my bad.

It's unclear if the amount of coverage is the only comparison Verman
made. He hangs out with shitposters too much and has trouble making
sense now. He's always been an asshole but previously was such a vague,
goofy one.