Weekends were made for programming. -- Karl Lehenbauer

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: The Gathering @ Pasaquan, 6/22/2003, 1:00 pm

SubjectAuthor
* Re: The Gathering @ Pasaquan, 6/22/2003, 1:00 pmWill Dockery
`* Re: The Gathering @ Pasaquan, 6/22/2003, 1:00 pmVictor H.
 `- Re: The Gathering @ Pasaquan, 6/22/2003, 1:00 pmW.Dockery

1
Re: The Gathering @ Pasaquan, 6/22/2003, 1:00 pm

<6c2aa798-94d0-47fe-833f-3e7e87bee826n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163403&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163403

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 16:24:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Gathering @ Pasaquan, 6/22/2003, 1:00 pm
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 23:24 UTC

ME wrote:

> On Saturday, 13 August 2022 at 19:05:31 UTC-4, ME wrote:
>> On Saturday, 21 June 2003 at 09:44:28 UTC-4, Ironywaves wrote:
>
>> > I haven't been able to catch up with Ralph Frank for the past few
>> > days, but I'll stop by and remind him of tommorow's picnic. Looks
>> > like for sure Guy Fawkes will come out, since Lady Spivey is away,
>> > and George might ride out with me and Bro Dave. Not sure about Brian
>> > Follicle and the Jones Avenue crew, or Dave, Vickie, Frank, Patrick,
>> > and Curtis, but it'd be a big boost if they came, as virtually the
>> > whole Playgrounds staff would be there [including me, Cassonya, Guy
>> > and Brian, who all write columns there]. Should be a very good day.
>> > Dockery
>> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Isis-House
>> >
>> > --- In Columbu...@yahoogroups.com, Yahoo! Reminder
>> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Columbus_Temple

>> > $5 for adults, $2.50 HS students, kids free. Bring a trash bag to
>> > clean up after yourselves.
>> So ironywaves was will.
>> This is interesting.

It's not a secret, Irony Waves was the name of my band at the time.

HTH and HAND.

Re: The Gathering @ Pasaquan, 6/22/2003, 1:00 pm

<48ff01776838de43e9eca7f5015d33ff@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163570&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163570

Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 21:48:58 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: Victor H. - Sun, 14 Aug 2022 21:48 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> ME wrote:

>>> So ironywaves was will.
>>> This is interesting.

> It's not a secret, Irony Waves was the name of my band at the time.

> HTH and HAND.

And later Doc had Shadowville All-Stars

https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

Re: The Gathering @ Pasaquan, 6/22/2003, 1:00 pm

<4cc830cb5765c51cb2fec78e4b81b58e@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163965&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#163965

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 00:21:50 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 00:21 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> ME wrote:

>> It's not a secret, Irony Waves was the name of my band at the time.

>> HTH and HAND.

> And later Doc had Shadowville All-Stars

> https://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery

Exactly.