Got a dictionary? I want to know the meaning of life.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

SubjectAuthor
* Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?chromebook test
+* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow amoviePig
|+* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?chromebook test
||`- Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?chromebook test
|+* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?Ed Stasiak
||+* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?BTR1701
|||+* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow amoviePig
|||`- Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow atrotsky
||+* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow amoviePig
|||`* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?shawn
||| +* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow amoviePig
||| `* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?Adam H. Kerman
|||  `* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?shawn
|||   `* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?Adam H. Kerman
|||    `* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenlyBTR1701
|||     +- Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenlyAdam H. Kerman
|||     +- Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow atrotsky
|||     `- Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow atrotsky
||+- Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?Ubiquitous
||`* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?Adam H. Kerman
|| `* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow asuzeeq
||  `- Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?chromebook test
|+- Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?Ubiquitous
|`* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?Irish Mike
| `- Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow atrotsky
`* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow atrotsky
 `* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?chromebook test
  `* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow atrotsky
   `* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?chromebook test
    `* Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow atrotsky
     `- Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?chromebook test

Pages:123
Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<2aea68c0-e8ce-43ea-81cf-41ed94ceb96an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163977&group=rec.arts.tv#163977

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 14:36:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 22:36 UTC

These two phenomena are inextricably linked: The 2016 election denial paved the way for Trump’s lies four years later. It’s far past time we acknowledged this.

The refusal to recognize Trump’s victory began early, when Clinton declined to give a concession speech on election night, waiting until the next morning, instead. By then, her campaign was already formulating a strategy to cast doubt on Trump’s legitimacy.

Clinton was not shy in offloading responsibility for her catastrophic loss. She blamed Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein and the media. She blamed racism, and she blamed Barack Obama; she blamed sexism while also blaming women. But all that was secondary to the overarching narrative: that Trump was an “illegitimate president.”

Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie
Millions of GOP voters are primed to distrust the midterm election results. But Democrats need to be honest about the consequences of their actions after the 2016 election.
Nov. 7, 2022 Lev Golinkin
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trumps-denial-second-big-lie-ask-hillary-clinton-rcna55764

-------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nwRiuh1Cug

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<xfgaL.34040$dJd3.21235@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163978&group=rec.arts.tv#163978

Subject: Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a
pair?
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 18:10:20 -0500
 by: moviePig - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 23:10 UTC

On 11/7/2022 5:36 PM, chromebook test wrote:
> These two phenomena are inextricably linked: The 2016 election denial paved the way for Trump’s lies four years later. It’s far past time we acknowledged this.
>
> The refusal to recognize Trump’s victory began early, when Clinton declined to give a concession speech on election night, waiting until the next morning, instead. By then, her campaign was already formulating a strategy to cast doubt on Trump’s legitimacy.
>
> Clinton was not shy in offloading responsibility for her catastrophic loss. She blamed Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein and the media. She blamed racism, and she blamed Barack Obama; she blamed sexism while also blaming women. But all that was secondary to the overarching narrative: that Trump was an “illegitimate president.”
>

> Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie
> Millions of GOP voters are primed to distrust the midterm election results. But Democrats need to be honest about the consequences of their actions after the 2016 election.
> Nov. 7, 2022 Lev Golinkin
> https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trumps-denial-second-big-lie-ask-hillary-clinton-rcna55764

Was she the first losing candidate to whine that they'd been jobbed? If
not, then why try to lay an *actual* election-theft attempt at her feet?

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<94621fc2-71cf-409b-a56e-e4b59c07477fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163979&group=rec.arts.tv#163979

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 15:23:11 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 23:23 UTC

On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 6:10:25 PM UTC-5, moviePig wrote:
> On 11/7/2022 5:36 PM, chromebook test wrote:
> > These two phenomena are inextricably linked: The 2016 election denial paved the way for Trump’s lies four years later. It’s far past time we acknowledged this.
> >
> > The refusal to recognize Trump’s victory began early, when Clinton declined to give a concession speech on election night, waiting until the next morning, instead. By then, her campaign was already formulating a strategy to cast doubt on Trump’s legitimacy.
> >
> > Clinton was not shy in offloading responsibility for her catastrophic loss. She blamed Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein and the media. She blamed racism, and she blamed Barack Obama; she blamed sexism while also blaming women. But all that was secondary to the overarching narrative: that Trump was an “illegitimate president.”
> >

> > Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie
> > Millions of GOP voters are primed to distrust the midterm election results. But Democrats need to be honest about the consequences of their actions after the 2016 election.
> > Nov. 7, 2022 Lev Golinkin
> > https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trumps-denial-second-big-lie-ask-hillary-clinton-rcna55764

> Was she the first losing candidate to whine that they'd been jobbed? If
> not, then why try to lay an *actual* election-theft attempt at her feet?

Read the attached article. Remember, Hillary bitched and lied about her loss for four years. As the supposed adult in the room, Hillary behaved like a spoiled self-entitled brat.

And she took the Democrats along with her.

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<0299b1ea-6097-4c63-8e48-e77805e70c83n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163982&group=rec.arts.tv#163982

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 15:45:14 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 23:45 UTC

On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 6:23:13 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Monday, November 7, 2022 at 6:10:25 PM UTC-5, moviePig wrote:
> > On 11/7/2022 5:36 PM, chromebook test wrote:
> > > These two phenomena are inextricably linked: The 2016 election denial paved the way for Trump’s lies four years later. It’s far past time we acknowledged this.
> > >
> > > The refusal to recognize Trump’s victory began early, when Clinton declined to give a concession speech on election night, waiting until the next morning, instead. By then, her campaign was already formulating a strategy to cast doubt on Trump’s legitimacy.
> > >
> > > Clinton was not shy in offloading responsibility for her catastrophic loss. She blamed Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein and the media. She blamed racism, and she blamed Barack Obama; she blamed sexism while also blaming women.. But all that was secondary to the overarching narrative: that Trump was an “illegitimate president.”
> > >

> > > Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie
> > > Millions of GOP voters are primed to distrust the midterm election results. But Democrats need to be honest about the consequences of their actions after the 2016 election.
> > > Nov. 7, 2022 Lev Golinkin
> > > https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trumps-denial-second-big-lie-ask-hillary-clinton-rcna55764
>

> > Was she the first losing candidate to whine that they'd been jobbed? If
> > not, then why try to lay an *actual* election-theft attempt at her feet?

> Read the attached article. Remember, Hillary bitched and lied about her loss for four years. As the supposed adult in the room, Hillary behaved like a spoiled self-entitled brat.
>
> And she took the Democrats along with her.

In addition Hillary's claimed Russian interference caused her loss after she directly participated in the Ukraine election rigging to install an anti Russian government. And her complaints against Bernie causing her loss was disgusting when she and Wasserman Schultz rigged the party nomination against him.

Despite a dislike for Trump, I rejoiced at Hillary's loss, and marveled at her hubris and lack of self reflection.

I hope she burns in hell for what she has done to injure this country.

All politicians lie at times, but Hillary is wicked smart. Her wickedness caught up with her.

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<tkd8q2$1lo0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163997&group=rec.arts.tv#163997

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
pair?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 03:50:58 -0600
 by: trotsky - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 09:50 UTC

On 11/7/22 4:36 PM, chromebook test wrote:
> These two phenomena are inextricably linked: The 2016 election denial paved the way for Trump’s lies four years later. It’s far past time we acknowledged this.
>
> The refusal to recognize Trump’s victory began early, when Clinton declined to give a concession speech on election night, waiting until the next morning, instead. By then, her campaign was already formulating a strategy to cast doubt on Trump’s legitimacy.
>
> Clinton was not shy in offloading responsibility for her catastrophic loss. She blamed Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein and the media. She blamed racism, and she blamed Barack Obama; she blamed sexism while also blaming women. But all that was secondary to the overarching narrative: that Trump was an “illegitimate president.”
>

> Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie
> Millions of GOP voters are primed to distrust the midterm election results. But Democrats need to be honest about the consequences of their actions after the 2016 election.
> Nov. 7, 2022 Lev Golinkin
> https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trumps-denial-second-big-lie-ask-hillary-clinton-rcna55764

There's a young woman named Reality Winner who was sent to prison for
leaking a single classified document at the behest of asshole Glenn
Greenwald. The document concluded that the voter rolls were hacked in
19 states prior to the election in 2016. It stands to reason that more
was done than just the hacking, but be that as it may the only logical
conclusion is the the results of said election are highly suspect. So,
mime, my conclusion here is you're shitposting.

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<05fe5624-aaee-499c-837f-7d9cf50dc97fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164034&group=rec.arts.tv#164034

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 07:42:21 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 15:42 UTC

On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 4:51:09 AM UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 11/7/22 4:36 PM, chromebook test wrote:
> > These two phenomena are inextricably linked: The 2016 election denial paved the way for Trump’s lies four years later. It’s far past time we acknowledged this.
> >
> > The refusal to recognize Trump’s victory began early, when Clinton declined to give a concession speech on election night, waiting until the next morning, instead. By then, her campaign was already formulating a strategy to cast doubt on Trump’s legitimacy.
> >
> > Clinton was not shy in offloading responsibility for her catastrophic loss. She blamed Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein and the media. She blamed racism, and she blamed Barack Obama; she blamed sexism while also blaming women. But all that was secondary to the overarching narrative: that Trump was an “illegitimate president.”
> >

> > Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie
> > Millions of GOP voters are primed to distrust the midterm election results. But Democrats need to be honest about the consequences of their actions after the 2016 election.
> > Nov. 7, 2022 Lev Golinkin
> > https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trumps-denial-second-big-lie-ask-hillary-clinton-rcna55764

> There's a young woman named Reality Winner who was sent to prison for
> leaking a single classified document at the behest of asshole Glenn
> Greenwald.

Greenwald wasn't the one. Double check your info.

> The document concluded that the voter rolls were hacked in
> 19 states prior to the election in 2016. It stands to reason that more
> was done than just the hacking, but be that as it may the only logical
> conclusion is the the results of said election are highly suspect.

"... there was no “evidence that vote tallies were manipulated.” The uncomfortable reality is that Trump became president because 62 million Americans found Hillary Clinton a deplorable basket case.

> So,
> mime, my conclusion here is you're shitposting.

Hillary is a wicked bitch and political whore. She was bought by Haim Saban, an agent of a foreign government, that wasn't Russia.

https://vimeo.com/124768844

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<a47a53c4-ff2d-4eb8-a43b-a69c52450aa9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164043&group=rec.arts.tv#164043

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 09:42:32 -0800 (PST)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 17:42 UTC

> moviePig
> > chromebook test
> >
> > Clinton was not shy in offloading responsibility for her catastrophic loss. She blamed Bernie Sanders,
> > Jill Stein and the media. She blamed racism, and she blamed Barack Obama; she blamed sexism while
> > also blaming women. But all that was secondary to the overarching narrative: that Trump was an
> > “illegitimate president.”
>
> Was she the first losing candidate to whine that they'd been jobbed? If
> not, then why try to lay an *actual* election-theft attempt at her feet?

2016 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
2017 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
2018 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
2019 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
2020 - Dems and Media: "Election fraud is impossible."
2021 - Dems and Media: "Censorship is good!"
2022 - Dems and Media: "Why don't voters trust us?"

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<qqCcnd2vwZtSB_f-nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164047&group=rec.arts.tv#164047

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 18:07:11 +0000
 by: BTR1701 - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 18:07 UTC

Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>> moviePig
>>> chromebook test
>>>
>>> Clinton was not shy in offloading responsibility for her catastrophic
>>> loss. She blamed Bernie Sanders,
>>> Jill Stein and the media. She blamed racism, and she blamed Barack
>>> Obama; she blamed sexism while
>>> also blaming women. But all that was secondary to the overarching
>>> narrative: that Trump was an
>>> “illegitimate president.”
>>
>> Was she the first losing candidate to whine that they'd been jobbed? If
>> not, then why try to lay an *actual* election-theft attempt at her feet?
>
> 2016 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
> 2017 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
> 2018 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
> 2019 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
> 2020 - Dems and Media: "Election fraud is impossible."
> 2021 - Dems and Media: "Censorship is good!"
> 2022 - Dems and Media: "Why don't voters trust us?"

Democrat Presidential Election Timeline

1996 - Historic mandate!

2000 - Election stolen!

2004 - Republicans cheated!

2008 - The Lightbringer is here to save us!

2012 - "Maybe the Constitution should be amended to allow him to be Maximum
Leader for Life"

2016 - Election stolen; Russian interference; misogyny!

2020 - Most secure election evah, all talk of stolen elections now a threat
to democracy.

2024 - Have to wait to see how Democrats do before we can determine if it
was ultra-secure and reliable or if it was stolen by Russians. Merely
voting Republican in and of itself will be deemed racist. (If Democrats
lose, it will also suddenly be cool to talk about stolen elections again.)

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<DYyaL.19921$Jjx8.10899@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164059&group=rec.arts.tv#164059

pair?
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 15:27:13 -0500
 by: moviePig - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 20:27 UTC

On 11/8/2022 1:07 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> moviePig

>>> Was she the first losing candidate to whine that they'd been jobbed? If
>>> not, then why try to lay an *actual* election-theft attempt at her feet?
>>
>> 2016 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2017 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2018 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2019 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2020 - Dems and Media: "Election fraud is impossible."
>> 2021 - Dems and Media: "Censorship is good!"
>> 2022 - Dems and Media: "Why don't voters trust us?"
>>

> Democrat Presidential Election Timeline
>
> 1996 - Historic mandate!
>
> 2000 - Election stolen!
>
> 2004 - Republicans cheated!
>
> 2008 - The Lightbringer is here to save us!
>
> 2012 - "Maybe the Constitution should be amended to allow him to be Maximum
> Leader for Life"
>
> 2016 - Election stolen; Russian interference; misogyny!
>
> 2020 - Most secure election evah, all talk of stolen elections now a threat
> to democracy.
>
> 2024 - Have to wait to see how Democrats do before we can determine if it
> was ultra-secure and reliable or if it was stolen by Russians. Merely
> voting Republican in and of itself will be deemed racist. (If Democrats
> lose, it will also suddenly be cool to talk about stolen elections again.)

2020 - "I just need you to find me 11,000 votes..."

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<AdzaL.42676$s2l3.13097@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164063&group=rec.arts.tv#164063

pair?
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 15:45:18 -0500
 by: moviePig - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 20:45 UTC

On 11/8/2022 12:42 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> moviePig
>>> chromebook test
>>>
>>> Clinton was not shy in offloading responsibility for her catastrophic loss. She blamed Bernie Sanders,
>>> Jill Stein and the media. She blamed racism, and she blamed Barack Obama; she blamed sexism while
>>> also blaming women. But all that was secondary to the overarching narrative: that Trump was an
>>> “illegitimate president.”
>>
>> Was she the first losing candidate to whine that they'd been jobbed? If
>> not, then why try to lay an *actual* election-theft attempt at her feet?
>
> 2016 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
> 2017 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
> 2018 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
> 2019 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
> 2020 - Dems and Media: "Election fraud is impossible."
> 2021 - Dems and Media: "Censorship is good!"
> 2022 - Dems and Media: "Why don't voters trust us?"

Bitching is SOP. Trying to "revise" the results, however...

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<tkefbj$v9m$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164064&group=rec.arts.tv#164064

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
pair?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 14:48:51 -0600
 by: trotsky - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 20:48 UTC

On 11/8/22 9:42 AM, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 4:51:09 AM UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 11/7/22 4:36 PM, chromebook test wrote:
>>> These two phenomena are inextricably linked: The 2016 election denial paved the way for Trump’s lies four years later. It’s far past time we acknowledged this.
>>>
>>> The refusal to recognize Trump’s victory began early, when Clinton declined to give a concession speech on election night, waiting until the next morning, instead. By then, her campaign was already formulating a strategy to cast doubt on Trump’s legitimacy.
>>>
>>> Clinton was not shy in offloading responsibility for her catastrophic loss. She blamed Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein and the media. She blamed racism, and she blamed Barack Obama; she blamed sexism while also blaming women. But all that was secondary to the overarching narrative: that Trump was an “illegitimate president.”
>>>

>>> Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie
>>> Millions of GOP voters are primed to distrust the midterm election results. But Democrats need to be honest about the consequences of their actions after the 2016 election.
>>> Nov. 7, 2022 Lev Golinkin
>>> https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trumps-denial-second-big-lie-ask-hillary-clinton-rcna55764
>

>> There's a young woman named Reality Winner who was sent to prison for
>> leaking a single classified document at the behest of asshole Glenn
>> Greenwald.
>
> Greenwald wasn't the one. Double check your info.

I already asked you once to stop shitposting.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/reality-winner-interview-prison-nsa-1261844/

‘Bitter,’ ‘Angry,’ ‘Enraged’: Reality Winner Blasts the Intercept After
4 Years in Jail
After years locked away for leaking classified information on Russian
interference, the former NSA contractor has a lot to say about how she
got there

>> The document concluded that the voter rolls were hacked in
>> 19 states prior to the election in 2016. It stands to reason that more
>> was done than just the hacking, but be that as it may the only logical
>> conclusion is the the results of said election are highly suspect.
>

> "... there was no “evidence that vote tallies were manipulated.” The uncomfortable reality is that Trump became president because 62 million Americans found Hillary Clinton a deplorable basket case.
>

>> So,
>> mime, my conclusion here is you're shitposting.
>
> Hillary is a wicked bitch and political whore. She was bought by Haim Saban, an agent of a foreign government, that wasn't Russia.
>
> https://vimeo.com/124768844

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<tkeh0m$1old$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164067&group=rec.arts.tv#164067

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
pair?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 15:17:09 -0600
 by: trotsky - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 21:17 UTC

On 11/8/22 12:07 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> moviePig

>>> Was she the first losing candidate to whine that they'd been jobbed? If
>>> not, then why try to lay an *actual* election-theft attempt at her feet?
>>
>> 2016 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2017 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2018 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2019 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2020 - Dems and Media: "Election fraud is impossible."
>> 2021 - Dems and Media: "Censorship is good!"
>> 2022 - Dems and Media: "Why don't voters trust us?"
>>

> Democrat Presidential Election Timeline
>
> 1996 - Historic mandate!
>
> 2000 - Election stolen!
>
> 2004 - Republicans cheated!
>
> 2008 - The Lightbringer is here to save us!
>
> 2012 - "Maybe the Constitution should be amended to allow him to be Maximum
> Leader for Life"
>
> 2016 - Election stolen; Russian interference; misogyny!
>
> 2020 - Most secure election evah, all talk of stolen elections now a threat
> to democracy.
>
> 2024 - Have to wait to see how Democrats do before we can determine if it
> was ultra-secure and reliable or if it was stolen by Russians. Merely
> voting Republican in and of itself will be deemed racist. (If Democrats
> lose, it will also suddenly be cool to talk about stolen elections again.)

"Woke" Eunuch Derp resorts to "whataboutism"--film at eleven.

It's a shame, because if you actually still had your balls you can tell
us what Kari Lake is up to.

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<tkehfj$1old$6@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164073&group=rec.arts.tv#164073

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
pair?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 15:25:07 -0600
 by: trotsky - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 21:25 UTC

On 11/8/22 2:27 PM, moviePig wrote:

>>> 2016 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>> 2017 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>> 2018 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>> 2019 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>> 2020 - Dems and Media: "Election fraud is impossible."
>>> 2021 - Dems and Media: "Censorship is good!"
>>> 2022 - Dems and Media: "Why don't voters trust us?"
>>>

>> Democrat Presidential Election Timeline
>>
>> 1996 - Historic mandate!
>>
>> 2000 - Election stolen!
>>
>> 2004 - Republicans cheated!
>>
>> 2008 - The Lightbringer is here to save us!
>>
>> 2012 - "Maybe the Constitution should be amended to allow him to be
>> Maximum
>> Leader for Life"
>>
>> 2016 - Election stolen; Russian interference; misogyny!
>>
>> 2020 - Most secure election evah, all talk of stolen elections now a
>> threat
>> to democracy.
>>
>> 2024 - Have to wait to see how Democrats do before we can determine if it
>> was ultra-secure and reliable or if it was stolen by Russians. Merely
>> voting Republican in and of itself will be deemed racist. (If Democrats
>> lose, it will also suddenly be cool to talk about stolen elections
>> again.)
>
> 2020 - "I just need you to find me 11,000 votes..."

Yahtzee!

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<hvilmhtbqae0f3qd64j5m7dkl6vr02gq6k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164076&group=rec.arts.tv#164076

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 16:39:53 -0500
 by: shawn - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 21:39 UTC

On Tue, 8 Nov 2022 15:45:18 -0500, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
wrote:

>On 11/8/2022 12:42 PM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>>> moviePig

>>> Was she the first losing candidate to whine that they'd been jobbed? If
>>> not, then why try to lay an *actual* election-theft attempt at her feet?
>>
>> 2016 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2017 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2018 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2019 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2020 - Dems and Media: "Election fraud is impossible."
>> 2021 - Dems and Media: "Censorship is good!"
>> 2022 - Dems and Media: "Why don't voters trust us?"
>
>Bitching is SOP. Trying to "revise" the results, however...

It's also more a case of people claiming the Russians were trying to
influence the election. It's some of the Republicans who keep trying
to say that the election is being hacked. The main point I saw being
brought up when discussing the idea of Russians hacking the election
is how difficult it would be since every there is no nationally
controlled election. Even at the state level there isn't that sort of
control so there's no single place to attack to change the results.
It's both a strength and a weakness of our elections.

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<tkejbb$ju96$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164081&group=rec.arts.tv#164081

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
pair?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 13:56:56 -0800
 by: suzeeq - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 21:56 UTC

On 11/8/2022 12:27 PM, moviePig wrote:

>>> 2016 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>> 2017 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>> 2018 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>> 2019 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>> 2020 - Dems and Media: "Election fraud is impossible."
>>> 2021 - Dems and Media: "Censorship is good!"
>>> 2022 - Dems and Media: "Why don't voters trust us?"
>>>

>> Democrat Presidential Election Timeline
>>
>> 1996 - Historic mandate!
>>
>> 2000 - Election stolen!
>>
>> 2004 - Republicans cheated!
>>
>> 2008 - The Lightbringer is here to save us!
>>
>> 2012 - "Maybe the Constitution should be amended to allow him to be
>> Maximum
>> Leader for Life"
>>
>> 2016 - Election stolen; Russian interference; misogyny!
>>
>> 2020 - Most secure election evah, all talk of stolen elections now a
>> threat
>> to democracy.
>>
>> 2024 - Have to wait to see how Democrats do before we can determine if it
>> was ultra-secure and reliable or if it was stolen by Russians. Merely
>> voting Republican in and of itself will be deemed racist. (If Democrats
>> lose, it will also suddenly be cool to talk about stolen elections
>> again.)
>
> 2020 - "I just need you to find me 11,000 votes..."

No 11,780 votes.

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<KwAaL.34802$TUR8.32450@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164082&group=rec.arts.tv#164082

pair?
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 17:14:00 -0500
 by: moviePig - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 22:14 UTC

On 11/8/2022 4:39 PM, shawn wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Nov 2022 15:45:18 -0500, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
> wrote:

>>> 2016 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>> 2017 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>> 2018 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>> 2019 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>> 2020 - Dems and Media: "Election fraud is impossible."
>>> 2021 - Dems and Media: "Censorship is good!"
>>> 2022 - Dems and Media: "Why don't voters trust us?"
>>
>> Bitching is SOP. Trying to "revise" the results, however...
>>

> It's also more a case of people claiming the Russians were trying to
> influence the election. It's some of the Republicans who keep trying
> to say that the election is being hacked. The main point I saw being
> brought up when discussing the idea of Russians hacking the election
> is how difficult it would be since every there is no nationally
> controlled election. Even at the state level there isn't that sort of
> control so there's no single place to attack to change the results.
> It's both a strength and a weakness of our elections.

And even more basically: With an electorate in the millions, there's
probably never been an entirely accurate -- or even unmolested --
election. The important things, though, are 1) they're about as
accurate as we can make them, and (a very big) 2) we accept the results.
(See 'Gore, Al'.) Deniers don't know what they're playing with...

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<6f0e3bbc-74e9-47e6-9d2d-bce90f83bcdan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164083&group=rec.arts.tv#164083

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 14:15:35 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 22:15 UTC

On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 3:48:56 PM UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 11/8/22 9:42 AM, chromebook test wrote:

> >> There's a young woman named Reality Winner who was sent to prison for
> >> leaking a single classified document at the behest of asshole Glenn
> >> Greenwald.

> > Greenwald wasn't the one. Double check your info.

> I already asked you once to stop shitposting.

You sound a little testy, could it be because Greenwald quit The Intecept because of internal censorship over a story he did on Hunter Biden?

Greenwald, who was not involved in reporting the story, resigned from The Intercept in 2020, accusing the outlet of censoring an article critical of Joe Biden’s son, Hunter.)

Reached by email, Greenwald said, “The only point I ever made about Reality Winner is that even if The Intercept had acted responsibly, Reality Winner would have been caught anyway — not because she’s ‘stupid’ but because the US government has created such a pervasive surveillance system that it is very difficult for any inside source to evade detection if the government is determined to find them.” (He added: “I’m not ‘hiding out’ anywhere. I live in Brazil because my husband and children are Brazilian and at the time we married, Bill Clinton’s Defense of Marriage Act prevented us from getting immigration rights to live in the US. I’m in the US frequently.”)

> https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/reality-winner-interview-prison-nsa-1261844/
>
> ‘Bitter,’ ‘Angry,’ ‘Enraged’: Reality Winner Blasts the Intercept After
> 4 Years in Jail
> After years locked away for leaking classified information on Russian
> interference, the former NSA contractor has a lot to say about how she
> got there

> >> The document concluded that the voter rolls were hacked in
> >> 19 states prior to the election in 2016. It stands to reason that more
> >> was done than just the hacking, but be that as it may the only logical
> >> conclusion is the the results of said election are highly suspect.
> >

> > "... there was no “evidence that vote tallies were manipulated.” The uncomfortable reality is that Trump became president because 62 million Americans found Hillary Clinton a deplorable basket case.
> >

> >> So,
> >> mime, my conclusion here is you're shitposting.

Hillary is still a wicked bitch and political whore. Her pimp, Haim Saban, is an agent of a foreign government, that isn't Russia.

How do I love thee? Let me count the Israelis:
https://vimeo.com/124768844

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<tkel10$1b0b$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164087&group=rec.arts.tv#164087

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
pair?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 16:25:35 -0600
 by: trotsky - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 22:25 UTC

On 11/8/22 4:15 PM, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 3:48:56 PM UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Greenwald wasn't the one. Double check your info.
>

>> I already asked you once to stop shitposting.
>
> You sound a little testy, could it be because Greenwald quit The Intecept because of internal censorship over a story he did on Hunter Biden?
>

> Greenwald, who was not involved in reporting the story, resigned from The Intercept in 2020, accusing the outlet of censoring an article critical of Joe Biden’s son, Hunter.)

Your point? Reality Winner was in prison four years, thus if you have
the cognizance to understand math, was in 2018 as in well before
Greenwald retired. If you're trying to communicate something meaningful
you haven't.

> Reached by email, Greenwald said, “The only point I ever made about Reality Winner is that even if The Intercept had acted responsibly, Reality Winner would have been caught anyway — not because she’s ‘stupid’ but because the US government has created such a pervasive surveillance system that it is very difficult for any inside source to evade detection if the government is determined to find them.” (He added: “I’m not ‘hiding out’ anywhere. I live in Brazil because my husband and children are Brazilian and at the time we married, Bill Clinton’s Defense of Marriage Act prevented us from getting immigration rights to live in the US. I’m in the US frequently.”)
>

>> https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/reality-winner-interview-prison-nsa-1261844/
>>
>> ‘Bitter,’ ‘Angry,’ ‘Enraged’: Reality Winner Blasts the Intercept After
>> 4 Years in Jail
>> After years locked away for leaking classified information on Russian
>> interference, the former NSA contractor has a lot to say about how she
>> got there

>>> "... there was no “evidence that vote tallies were manipulated.” The uncomfortable reality is that Trump became president because 62 million Americans found Hillary Clinton a deplorable basket case.

> Hillary is still a wicked bitch and political whore. Her pimp, Haim Saban, is an agent of a foreign government, that isn't Russia.
>

> How do I love thee? Let me count the Israelis:
> https://vimeo.com/124768844

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<cf371b8a-9f9a-4e92-8cd7-99713540e12dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164088&group=rec.arts.tv#164088

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 14:41:56 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 22:41 UTC

On Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 5:25:41 PM UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 11/8/22 4:15 PM, chromebook test wrote:

> > You sound a little testy, could it be because Greenwald quit The Intecept because of internal censorship over a story he did on Hunter Biden?

> > Greenwald, who was not involved in reporting the story, resigned from The Intercept in 2020, accusing the outlet of censoring an article critical of Joe Biden’s son, Hunter.)

> Your point? Reality Winner was in prison four years, thus if you have
> the cognizance to understand math, was in 2018 as in well before
> Greenwald retired. If you're trying to communicate something meaningful
> you haven't.

Ms. Winner may have thought she was mailing the documents to Mr. Greenwald and Ms. Poitras, who went to great lengths to protect Mr. Snowden. But Mr. Greenwald was in Brazil and when he heard about the document, he was not interested. He told me that he considered its claims about Russian hacking during the 2016 race “wildly overblown” and that it didn’t include direct evidence to persuade him otherwise.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/13/business/media/the-intercept-source-reality-winner.html

> > Reached by email, Greenwald said, “The only point I ever made about Reality Winner is that even if The Intercept had acted responsibly, Reality Winner would have been caught anyway — not because she’s ‘stupid’ but because the US government has created such a pervasive surveillance system that it is very difficult for any inside source to evade detection if the government is determined to find them.” (He added: “I’m not ‘hiding out’ anywhere. I live in Brazil because my husband and children are Brazilian and at the time we married, Bill Clinton’s Defense of Marriage Act prevented us from getting immigration rights to live in the US. I’m in the US frequently.”)
> >

> >> https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/reality-winner-interview-prison-nsa-1261844/
> >>
> >> ‘Bitter,’ ‘Angry,’ ‘Enraged’: Reality Winner Blasts the Intercept After
> >> 4 Years in Jail
> >> After years locked away for leaking classified information on Russian
> >> interference, the former NSA contractor has a lot to say about how she
> >> got there

> > Hillary is still a wicked bitch and political whore. Her pimp, Haim Saban, is an agent of a foreign government, that isn't Russia.

GREENWALD WAS NOT INVOLVED

Ms. Reed and her deputy, Roger Hodge, gave the story to a pair of established television journalists: Matthew Cole and Richard Esposito. Mr. Cole, formerly of NBC, had collaborated with Mr. Greenwald on the Snowden stories and was on staff. Mr. Esposito, also a veteran of broadcast news at NBC News and ABC News, was brought in from outside and is now the top spokesman for the New York Police Department.

Ms. Reed told me she’d brought them in partly because The Intercept’s outsider posture had left it without the inside sources who could verify documents like Ms. Winner’s. But their reflex to reach out to national security officials carried its own risk.

“If you get a document that purports to be from the N.S.A., it should be a five-alarm fire,” a member of The Intercept’s high-powered security team, Erinn Clark, said in her interview for the internal inquiry. “Go to a secure room, with an editor, freeze where you are.. You are not aware who you are exposing or putting at risk.”

Instead, Mr. Cole put the document in his bag and got on a train to New York.

One concern did cross his mind.

“I thought at the time there would be an audit if they printed on a government printer,” he said, according to the internal review notes. “I forgot about that thought.”

Later, he called a source in the intelligence community in an attempt to verify the document, and casually revealed its postmark.

”My source said something about, ‘How did it come to us?’ I said in the mail, from Georgia, and my source laughed about that,” he recalled during the internal investigation. Then, Mr. Cole mentioned that the postmark was Fort Gordon, Ga., which is home to the N.S.A.’s Cryptologic Center. “‘There’s a logic to that,’ the source said.”

The startling carelessness about protecting Ms. Winner was particularly mystifying at an organization that had been founded on security. The Intercept had hired leaders in digital security, Ms. Clark and Micah Lee, for just such situations. Mr. Cole did not involve them at all.

Mr. Cole and Mr. Esposito said they’d been pushed to rush the story to publication, but Mr. Cole also acknowledged that failing to consult with the security team was a “face plant.”

The Intercept’s leaders argued in 2017, and still contend, that the narrative laid out by the Justice Department in its prosecution of Ms. Winner was shaped to make The Intercept — a thorn in the government’s side — look bad. And Ms. Winner’s own carelessness — she printed the document at work — could easily have gotten her caught even if The Intercept had been more cautious. But they also knew they had made real journalistic errors.

And so a key question was who to blame for this catastrophe and what consequences they should suffer. Ms. Dombek, who helped conduct the internal investigation, concluded that the editors — Ms. Reed and Mr. Hodge — needed to take responsibility. Others, including Mr. Greenwald, were demanding that Mr. Cole and Ms. Reed be fired, and The Intercept provide a public reckoning. (Mr. Greenwald later relented, and said he understood the desire not to “scapegoat” for an institutional failure.)

The Intercept Promised to Reveal Everything. Then Its Own Scandal Hit.
Ben Smith Sept. 13, 2020
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/13/business/media/the-intercept-source-reality-winner.html

How do I love thee? Let me count the Israelis:
https://vimeo.com/124768844

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<crplmhdql9gk5o8cja595sf846g9nqmtp3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164099&group=rec.arts.tv#164099

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 18:36:03 -0500
 by: shawn - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 23:36 UTC

On Tue, 8 Nov 2022 17:14:00 -0500, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
wrote:

>On 11/8/2022 4:39 PM, shawn wrote:
>> On Tue, 8 Nov 2022 15:45:18 -0500, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Bitching is SOP. Trying to "revise" the results, however...
>>>

>> It's also more a case of people claiming the Russians were trying to
>> influence the election. It's some of the Republicans who keep trying
>> to say that the election is being hacked. The main point I saw being
>> brought up when discussing the idea of Russians hacking the election
>> is how difficult it would be since every there is no nationally
>> controlled election. Even at the state level there isn't that sort of
>> control so there's no single place to attack to change the results.
>> It's both a strength and a weakness of our elections.
>
>And even more basically: With an electorate in the millions, there's
>probably never been an entirely accurate -- or even unmolested --
>election. The important things, though, are 1) they're about as
>accurate as we can make them, and (a very big) 2) we accept the results.
> (See 'Gore, Al'.) Deniers don't know what they're playing with...

That was the worrying thing about the issues in Maricopa county. I saw
a short video of a poor election worker trying to explain to people in
line what was going on and people were immediately jumping to the
conclusion that someone was rigging the results. Many people have been
conditioned to the point where any issue is immediately taken as a
sign of someone rigging the results.

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<tkiqa2$hsr0$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164206&group=rec.arts.tv#164206

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 04:30:43 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 08:30 UTC

In article <xfgaL.34040$dJd3.21235@fx11.iad>, pwallace@moviepig.com wrote:

>Was she the first losing candidate to whine that they'd been jobbed?

Don't make me Troll-O-Meter you, bro!

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<tkiqgh$hsr0$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164207&group=rec.arts.tv#164207

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 04:30:44 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 08:30 UTC

edstasiak1067@gmail.com wrote:
> moviePig

>> Was she the first losing candidate to whine that they'd been jobbed? If
>> not, then why try to lay an *actual* election-theft attempt at her feet?
>
>2016 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>2017 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>2018 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>2019 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>2020 - Dems and Media: "Election fraud is impossible."
>2021 - Dems and Media: "Censorship is good!"
>2022 - Dems and Media: "Why don't voters trust us?"

They've been crying "voter fraud" since 2000, when AlGore failed to steal the
election.

12 Minutes of Democrats Denying Election Results:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX2Ejqjz6TA

Democrat Party election deniers, a partial list:
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2022-09/Deniers%20list.pdf

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<tkjbsr$jcai$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164225&group=rec.arts.tv#164225

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 17:20:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 17:20 UTC

Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:

>2016 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"

The Russians absolutely compromised voter registration databases. That
was not a lie. They didn't have the ability to hack ballots themselves.
Hillary didn't need the Russians help to lose.

>2017 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>2018 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>2019 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>2020 - Dems and Media: "Election fraud is impossible."

Will you stop being a fuckhead? It's not possible to steal an election
and get away with it expecting lots of people voting committing identity
fraud and keeping their mouths shut. That's the stupidest thing you
could possibly believe in.

Lots of voters showed us their IDs anyway and other voters asked what ID
they needed to show. The only voters who must show ID were those
registering to vote or changing their addresses. We had one woman who
had gotten married and changed both her name and address.

>2021 - Dems and Media: "Censorship is good!"
>2022 - Dems and Media: "Why don't voters trust us?"

Dude

Democrats picked up legislatures in two states, something that wasn't
supposed to happen following redistricting. In Kentucky, Republicans
tried to shove that constitutional amendment banning abortions down
everybody's throat, encouraging Democratic voters to turn out.

I thought it was going to be a terrible night for us but it turned out
not to be that bad.

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<tkjclb$jcai$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164227&group=rec.arts.tv#164227

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 17:33:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 17:33 UTC

>>>2016 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>>2017 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>>2018 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>>2019 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>>>2020 - Dems and Media: "Election fraud is impossible."
>>>2021 - Dems and Media: "Censorship is good!"
>>>2022 - Dems and Media: "Why don't voters trust us?"

>>Bitching is SOP. Trying to "revise" the results, however...

>It's also more a case of people claiming the Russians were trying to
>influence the election.

Duh. They were. They clearly created all those fake social media posts.
I'm not even sure every single one of the fake personalities was created
in such a way that it broke criminal law on computer hacking, although
some certainly did.

>It's some of the Republicans who keep trying to say that the election
>is being hacked.

There was hacking but not in a way that results were changed. Voter
registration systems were absolutely hacked by Russians. Republicans
apologizing for Trump tended to deny it was being done by Russians.

But it was Trump's election denial that convinced just enough
Republicans to stay away from the polls in the Georgia runoff for the
two Senate seats that Democrats picked up both seats. If Trump had
accepted defeat graciously, the United States Senate would have been in
Republican hands during this session.

>The main point I saw being brought up when discussing the idea of Russians
>hacking the election is how difficult it would be since every there is
>no nationally controlled election.

Even if there were, as long as there is an evidence-based voting system
with a reliable paper trail with acceptable auditing procedures, then
election results can't be hacked.

>Even at the state level there isn't that sort of control so there's no
>single place to attack to change the results.

There isn't a place of control at the county level that can be attacked
to change results unless there's corruption among election officials.
Outside hacking isn't possible.

>It's both a strength and a weakness of our elections.

Weakness? What the hell are you complaining about? I'm generally
impressed that even though an election staff can work for a politician
at the county or state level, or both, they are generally determined to
ensure that the election results reflect the will of the people. These
tend to be honest people working elections.

That's not necessarily the case with state legislatures amending the
state's Election Code.

Re: Trump's denial is the Second Big Lie - Did NBC suddenly grow a pair?

<tkjcql$kug5$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164228&group=rec.arts.tv#164228

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
pair?
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 09:36:19 -0800
 by: suzeeq - Thu, 10 Nov 2022 17:36 UTC

On 11/10/2022 9:20 AM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Ed Stasiak <edstasiak1067@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 2016 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>
> The Russians absolutely compromised voter registration databases. That
> was not a lie. They didn't have the ability to hack ballots themselves.
> Hillary didn't need the Russians help to lose.
>
>> 2017 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2018 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2019 - Dems and Media: "Russians hacked the election!"
>> 2020 - Dems and Media: "Election fraud is impossible."
>
> Will you stop being a fuckhead? It's not possible to steal an election
> and get away with it expecting lots of people voting committing identity
> fraud and keeping their mouths shut. That's the stupidest thing you
> could possibly believe in.
>
> Lots of voters showed us their IDs anyway and other voters asked what ID
> they needed to show. The only voters who must show ID were those
> registering to vote or changing their addresses. We had one woman who
> had gotten married and changed both her name and address.
>
>> 2021 - Dems and Media: "Censorship is good!"
>> 2022 - Dems and Media: "Why don't voters trust us?"
>
> Dude
>
> Democrats picked up legislatures in two states, something that wasn't
> supposed to happen following redistricting. In Kentucky, Republicans
> tried to shove that constitutional amendment banning abortions down
> everybody's throat, encouraging Democratic voters to turn out.
>
> I thought it was going to be a terrible night for us but it turned out
> not to be that bad.

Yeah, the Red Wave turned out to be a ketchup stain.....

Sure, there's probably a handful-couple dozen instances of illegal
voting happening in elections, but it's not enough to effect outcomes.

And I absolutely believe Russia has been interfering in elections for at
least 6 years. If not hacking into databases, then social media posts.
They wanted Rs to flood Congress in order to stop us funding Ukraine. If
it's more evenly divided, or with a slim D majority, Putin has to
rethink his strategy for getting out of there.