Better hope the life-inspector doesn't come around while you have your life in such a mess.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: New Amsterdam. Did you know every abortion is for "medical reasons?"

SubjectAuthor
* Re: New Amsterdam. Did you know every abortion is for "medicalmoviePig
`* Re: New Amsterdam. Did you know every abortion is for "medical reasons?"The Horny Goat
 `* Re: New Amsterdam. Did you know every abortion is for "medicalmoviePig
  `- Re: New Amsterdam. Did you know every abortion is for "medicalUbiquitous

1
Re: New Amsterdam. Did you know every abortion is for "medical reasons?"

<nhv8L.30$VHX7.19@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163259&group=rec.arts.tv#163259

Subject: Re: New Amsterdam. Did you know every abortion is for "medical
reasons?"
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 10:38:10 -0400
 by: moviePig - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 14:38 UTC

On 11/1/2022 10:17 PM, RichA wrote:
> I guess the producers figured since the show is cancelled they could free-for-all the reality of the abortions. The vast majority are of convenience, not for medical reasons. But I give the show credit where they brought to attention the mealy-mouthed language around saying, "abortion."

You mean the 'convenience' of not bringing an unwanted human into the
world? That must be on the top shelf at my local convenience store...

Re: New Amsterdam. Did you know every abortion is for "medical reasons?"

<9shimhla1a1uj8r4kpnaa7td8bafap1qn6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163945&group=rec.arts.tv#163945

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: New Amsterdam. Did you know every abortion is for "medical reasons?"
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 10:00:15 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 18:00 UTC

On Wed, 2 Nov 2022 10:38:10 -0400, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
wrote:

>On 11/1/2022 10:17 PM, RichA wrote:
>> I guess the producers figured since the show is cancelled they could free-for-all the reality of the abortions. The vast majority are of convenience, not for medical reasons. But I give the show credit where they brought to attention the mealy-mouthed language around saying, "abortion."
>
>You mean the 'convenience' of not bringing an unwanted human into the
>world? That must be on the top shelf at my local convenience store...

Either you support abortion or you don't. If you do what is the
hesitation using the word?

Re: New Amsterdam. Did you know every abortion is for "medical reasons?"

<wRcaL.25063$Iwb3.19389@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=163950&group=rec.arts.tv#163950

reasons?"
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 14:17:48 -0500
 by: moviePig - Mon, 7 Nov 2022 19:17 UTC

On 11/7/2022 1:00 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Nov 2022 10:38:10 -0400, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 11/1/2022 10:17 PM, RichA wrote:
>>> I guess the producers figured since the show is cancelled they could free-for-all the reality of the abortions. The vast majority are of convenience, not for medical reasons. But I give the show credit where they brought to attention the mealy-mouthed language around saying, "abortion."
>>
>> You mean the 'convenience' of not bringing an unwanted human into the
>> world? That must be on the top shelf at my local convenience store...
>>

> Either you support abortion or you don't. If you do what is the
> hesitation using the word?

If only we as a species were that rational. See 'Luntz, Frank'...

Re: New Amsterdam. Did you know every abortion is for "medical reasons?"

<tkdjep$3t7q1$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164023&group=rec.arts.tv#164023

Followup: alt.test
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
reasons?"
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 04:30:47 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 8 Nov 2022 08:30 UTC

In article <wRcaL.25063$Iwb3.19389@fx13.iad>, pwallace@moviepig.com wrote:
> On 11/7/2022 1:00 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
>> moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com> wrote:

>>> You mean the 'convenience' of not bringing an unwanted human into the
>>> world? That must be on the top shelf at my local convenience store...
>>
>> Either you support abortion or you don't. If you do what is the
>> hesitation using the word?
>
> If only we as a species were that rational. See 'Luntz, Frank'...

Nonresponse noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

--
Let's go Brandon!