There is no cure for birth and death other than to enjoy the interval. -- George Santayana

arts / rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st / Re: I can only say (SNUK)

SubjectAuthor
* I can only say (SNUK)kat
`* Re: I can only say (SNUK)James Heaton
 `* Re: I can only say (SNUK)kat
  `* Re: I can only say (SNUK)James Heaton
   +- Re: I can only say (SNUK)kat
   `* Re: I can only say (SNUK)kat
    `* Re: I can only say (SNUK)James Heaton
     `- Re: I can only say (SNUK)kat

1
I can only say (SNUK)

<knkusjFavrvU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1633&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1633

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: I can only say (SNUK)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 10:21:23 +0100
 by: kat - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 09:21 UTC

I hope someone rescued the photo of Betty before they left.
--
kat
>^..^<

Re: I can only say (SNUK)

<uf4ilp$3qjiu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1634&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1634

From: heatonan...@gmail.com (James Heaton)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Subject: Re: I can only say (SNUK)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 20:03:28 +0100
 by: James Heaton - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 19:03 UTC

On 28/09/2023 10:21, kat wrote:
> I hope someone rescued the photo of Betty before they left.

Me too... going to be weird for a while...

PS Kat - you seen Jon Ribbens' message in unn.management?

James

Re: I can only say (SNUK)

<knm2i8FgerpU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1635&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1635

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 20:30:16 +0100
 by: kat - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 19:30 UTC

On 28/09/2023 20:03, James Heaton wrote:
> On 28/09/2023 10:21, kat wrote:
>> I hope someone rescued the photo of Betty before they left.
>
> Me too...  going to be weird for a while...

Sure will be.

> PS Kat - you seen Jon Ribbens' message in unn.management?
>
> James

I have now, but I knew it was coming ( despite all the emails about it ending up
in my spam for some reason!)

I was just planning to fade away this time around, but there is a bit of a
problem with a lack of committee members, as in now 7 vacancies when it should
have been just the three. Not that I ever understood the techy side of it all,
was just there to give an opinion from the point of view of the users.

I am hopping off on holiday for near enough 4 weeks in less than a couple of
weeks time anyway. Just in time to not see what happens to Stephen, I suspect,
until I get back - I will be out of the country. And although I will be around
online, not as much.

--
kat
>^..^<

Re: I can only say (SNUK)

<uf77qa$dpio$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1636&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1636

From: heatonan...@gmail.com (James Heaton)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 20:16:35 +0100
 by: James Heaton - Fri, 29 Sep 2023 19:16 UTC

On 28/09/2023 20:30, kat wrote:
> On 28/09/2023 20:03, James Heaton wrote:
>> On 28/09/2023 10:21, kat wrote:
>>
>> PS Kat - you seen Jon Ribbens' message in unn.management?
> I have now, but I knew it was coming ( despite all the emails about it
> ending up in my spam for some reason!)
>
> I was just planning to fade away this time around, but there is a bit of
> a problem with a lack of committee members, as in now 7 vacancies when
> it should have been just the three. Not that I ever understood the techy
> side of it all, was just there to give an opinion from the point of view
> of the users.

If you want a nominator just shout

Re: I can only say (SNUK)

<knqnf2F9502U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1637&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1637

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 14:51:30 +0100
 by: kat - Sat, 30 Sep 2023 13:51 UTC

On 29/09/2023 20:16, James Heaton wrote:
> On 28/09/2023 20:30, kat wrote:
>> On 28/09/2023 20:03, James Heaton wrote:
>>> On 28/09/2023 10:21, kat wrote:
>>>
>>> PS Kat - you seen Jon Ribbens' message in unn.management?
>> I have now, but I knew it was coming ( despite all the emails about it ending
>> up in my spam for some reason!)
>>
>> I was just planning to fade away this time around, but there is a bit of a
>> problem with a lack of committee members, as in now 7 vacancies when it should
>> have been just the three. Not that I ever understood the techy side of it all,
>> was just there to give an opinion from the point of view of the users.
>
> If you want a nominator just shout

Thanks James. If I do decide to do it again I will let you know.:-)
--
kat
>^..^<

Re: I can only say (SNUK)

<koqftgFoitjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1638&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1638

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: 12 Oct 2023 14:58:56 GMT
 by: kat - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 14:58 UTC

James Heaton <heatonandmoore@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28/09/2023 20:30, kat wrote:
>> On 28/09/2023 20:03, James Heaton wrote:
>>> On 28/09/2023 10:21, kat wrote:
>>>
>>> PS Kat - you seen Jon Ribbens' message in unn.management?
>> I have now, but I knew it was coming ( despite all the emails about it
>> ending up in my spam for some reason!)
>>
>> I was just planning to fade away this time around, but there is a bit of
>> a problem with a lack of committee members, as in now 7 vacancies when
>> it should have been just the three. Not that I ever understood the techy
>> side of it all, was just there to give an opinion from the point of view
>> of the users.
>
> If you want a nominator just shout

They are still looking for candidates. Still haven’t decided and away now
anyway but what is the right email address for you if I do?. Email me at
katstuff@the-kat.org, I know I can get that mail, hotmail is playing up.

--

kat >^..^<

Re: I can only say (SNUK)

<ug9god$2lomc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1639&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1639

From: heatonan...@gmail.com (James Heaton)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2023 20:17:51 +0100
 by: James Heaton - Thu, 12 Oct 2023 19:17 UTC

On 12/10/2023 15:58, kat wrote:
> James Heaton <heatonandmoore@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I have now, but I knew it was coming ( despite all the emails about it
>>> ending up in my spam for some reason!)
>>>
>>> I was just planning to fade away this time around, but there is a bit of
>>> a problem with a lack of committee members, as in now 7 vacancies when
>>> it should have been just the three. Not that I ever understood the techy
>>> side of it all, was just there to give an opinion from the point of view
>>> of the users.
>>
>> If you want a nominator just shout

> They are still looking for candidates. Still haven’t decided and away now
> anyway but what is the right email address for you if I do?. Email me at
> katstuff@the-kat.org, I know I can get that mail, hotmail is playing up.

Will email you.

Don't have the time to do it myself (just realised I owe the Covid
enquiry 2000 words by Monday morning, for example...) but happy to nom
you if you decide to go again

James

Re: I can only say (SNUK)

<kqrui6FhqjoU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1644&group=rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st#1644

From: littleli...@hotmail.com (kat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 10:47:53 +0000
 by: kat - Mon, 6 Nov 2023 10:47 UTC

On 12/10/2023 20:17, James Heaton wrote:
> On 12/10/2023 15:58, kat wrote:
>> James Heaton <heatonandmoore@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> If you want a nominator just shout

>> They are still looking for candidates. Still haven’t decided and away now
>> anyway but what is the right email address for you if I do?.  Email me at
>> katstuff@the-kat.org, I know I can get that mail, hotmail is playing up.
>
> Will email you.
>
> Don't have the time to do it myself (just realised I owe the Covid enquiry 2000
> words by Monday morning, for example...) but happy to nom you if you decide to
> go again
>
> James

Well, you know hat happened = I hope your 2000 words did better than I could!

--
kat