Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they become soggy and hard to light.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat story

SubjectAuthor
* Funny Vegan anti-meat storyIrish Mike
+* Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat storyRhino
|`- Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat storytrotsky
+* Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat storytrotsky
|`* Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat storyIrish Mike
| +* Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat storyRhino
| |`- Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat storytrotsky
| `- Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat storytrotsky
+- Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat storyanim8rfsk
`- Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat storytrotsky

1
Funny Vegan anti-meat story

<e57e9188-42aa-4c8c-b51d-0561f60846cfn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164642&group=rec.arts.tv#164642

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 12:37:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Funny Vegan anti-meat story
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 20:37 UTC

Last week I went to a group lunch at a local
restaurant. Nothing fancy, just your standard
menu. People ordered burgers, fries, chicken,
salads, etc. I got fish n' chips with malt vinegar.
So this one woman at the table starts telling
every one how unhealthy their food choices are -
especially those eating meat. Turns out she is a
Vegan and an expert in what you should and
should not eat.

So, she and this one guy get into it because he
ordered a hamburger with bacon - which I must admit
I have done myself on occasion.

Any way, after the lunch I'm walking out and I see the Vegan
lady get in her car. First thing she does is light up a
cigarette! I thought about saying something to her
but decided against it. I figure any one stupid enough
to smoke is stupid enough to try and run you down!

Irish Mike

Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat story

<93m2nhthrmbhdbmto600lphn7r97sd35ku@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164645&group=rec.arts.tv#164645

From: No_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat story
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 15:53:11 -0500
 by: Rhino - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 20:53 UTC

On Sun, 13 Nov 2022 12:37:27 -0800 (PST), Irish Mike
<irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

>Last week I went to a group lunch at a local
>restaurant. Nothing fancy, just your standard
>menu. People ordered burgers, fries, chicken,
>salads, etc. I got fish n' chips with malt vinegar.
>So this one woman at the table starts telling
>every one how unhealthy their food choices are -
>especially those eating meat. Turns out she is a
>Vegan and an expert in what you should and
>should not eat.
>
>So, she and this one guy get into it because he
>ordered a hamburger with bacon - which I must admit
>I have done myself on occasion.
>
>Any way, after the lunch I'm walking out and I see the Vegan
> lady get in her car. First thing she does is light up a
>cigarette! I thought about saying something to her
>but decided against it. I figure any one stupid enough
>to smoke is stupid enough to try and run you down!

Cigarettes are totally vegan: they don't have a face and aren't made
from anything that had a face. She wasn't being a hypocrite about her
veganism in that sense.

But she *was* pretty hypocritical in pretending to care about putting
healthy things in your body because cigarettes are among the LEAST
healthy things you can put in your body. I remember reading that there
are no less than FIFTY different toxic poisons in a typical cigarette.

Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat story

<tkrmv5$1p77$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164649&group=rec.arts.tv#164649

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 15:18:28 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 21:18 UTC

On 11/13/22 2:37 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> Last week I went to a group lunch at a local
> restaurant. Nothing fancy, just your standard
> menu. People ordered burgers, fries, chicken,
> salads, etc. I got fish n' chips with malt vinegar.

You're already lying.

> So this one woman at the table starts telling
> every one how unhealthy their food choices are -
> especially those eating meat. Turns out she is a
> Vegan and an expert in what you should and
> should not eat.

That's accurate at least.

> So, she and this one guy get into it because he
> ordered a hamburger with bacon - which I must admit
> I have done myself on occasion.
>
> Any way, after the lunch I'm walking out and I see the Vegan
> lady get in her car. First thing she does is light up a
> cigarette! I thought about saying something to her
> but decided against it. I figure any one stupid enough
> to smoke is stupid enough to try and run you down!

A cigarette! The horror! Compare to the actual horror that is animal
agriculture. As I go through life I see some people have no balls in
ass sorts of ways. Some are sockpuppets, like you, shitposting
repeatedly. This sounds like a fake fucking story with no real details.
From a sockpuppet with no legitimate identity. Pure horseshit in
other words. Hope this helps.

Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat story

<tkrn2h$1p77$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164650&group=rec.arts.tv#164650

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 15:20:17 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 21:20 UTC

On 11/13/22 2:53 PM, Rhino wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Nov 2022 12:37:27 -0800 (PST), Irish Mike
> <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Last week I went to a group lunch at a local
>> restaurant. Nothing fancy, just your standard
>> menu. People ordered burgers, fries, chicken,
>> salads, etc. I got fish n' chips with malt vinegar.
>> So this one woman at the table starts telling
>> every one how unhealthy their food choices are -
>> especially those eating meat. Turns out she is a
>> Vegan and an expert in what you should and
>> should not eat.
>>
>> So, she and this one guy get into it because he
>> ordered a hamburger with bacon - which I must admit
>> I have done myself on occasion.
>>
>> Any way, after the lunch I'm walking out and I see the Vegan
>> lady get in her car. First thing she does is light up a
>> cigarette! I thought about saying something to her
>> but decided against it. I figure any one stupid enough
>> to smoke is stupid enough to try and run you down!
>>
> Cigarettes are totally vegan: they don't have a face and aren't made
> from anything that had a face. She wasn't being a hypocrite about her
> veganism in that sense.
>
> But she *was* pretty hypocritical in pretending to care about putting
> healthy things in your body because cigarettes are among the LEAST
> healthy things you can put in your body. I remember reading that there
> are no less than FIFTY different toxic poisons in a typical cigarette.

Holy shit, "Rhino" actually said something that is legit. Unlike Irish
Mike and his fake story about some fake fucking place that serves "fish
and chips with malt vinegar."

Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat story

<99188737.690070061.124810.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164652&group=rec.arts.tv#164652

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 15:09:42 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 22:09 UTC

Irish Mike <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:
> Last week I went to a group lunch at a local
> restaurant. Nothing fancy, just your standard
> menu. People ordered burgers, fries, chicken,
> salads, etc. I got fish n' chips with malt vinegar.
> So this one woman at the table starts telling
> every one how unhealthy their food choices are -
> especially those eating meat. Turns out she is a
> Vegan and an expert in what you should and
> should not eat.
>
> So, she and this one guy get into it because he
> ordered a hamburger with bacon - which I must admit
> I have done myself on occasion.
>
> Any way, after the lunch I'm walking out and I see the Vegan
> lady get in her car. First thing she does is light up a
> cigarette! I thought about saying something to her
> but decided against it. I figure any one stupid enough
> to smoke is stupid enough to try and run you down!
>
> Irish Mike

Plus she’ll die all the sooner, and good riddance.

Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat story

<2a9d080f-30ba-4056-a07d-b0de542fc664n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164653&group=rec.arts.tv#164653

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 14:25:16 -0800 (PST)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 22:25 UTC

On Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 4:18:34 PM UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 11/13/22 2:37 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> > Last week I went to a group lunch at a local
> > restaurant. Nothing fancy, just your standard
> > menu. People ordered burgers, fries, chicken,
> > salads, etc. I got fish n' chips with malt vinegar.
> You're already lying.
> > So this one woman at the table starts telling
> > every one how unhealthy their food choices are -
> > especially those eating meat. Turns out she is a
> > Vegan and an expert in what you should and
> > should not eat.
> That's accurate at least.
> > So, she and this one guy get into it because he
> > ordered a hamburger with bacon - which I must admit
> > I have done myself on occasion.
> >
> > Any way, after the lunch I'm walking out and I see the Vegan
> > lady get in her car. First thing she does is light up a
> > cigarette! I thought about saying something to her
> > but decided against it. I figure any one stupid enough
> > to smoke is stupid enough to try and run you down!
> A cigarette! The horror! Compare to the actual horror that is animal
> agriculture. As I go through life I see some people have no balls in
> ass sorts of ways. Some are sockpuppets, like you, shitposting
> repeatedly. This sounds like a fake fucking story with no real details.
> From a sockpuppet with no legitimate identity. Pure horseshit in
> other words. Hope this helps.

LOL! So how packs do you smoke a day?

Irish Mike

Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat story

<9tr2nh54dtn09tjusjdocdbh9ln1of4k43@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164654&group=rec.arts.tv#164654

From: No_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 17:30:29 -0500
 by: Rhino - Sun, 13 Nov 2022 22:30 UTC

On Sun, 13 Nov 2022 14:25:16 -0800 (PST), Irish Mike
<irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 4:18:34 PM UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 11/13/22 2:37 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>> > Last week I went to a group lunch at a local
>> > restaurant. Nothing fancy, just your standard
>> > menu. People ordered burgers, fries, chicken,
>> > salads, etc. I got fish n' chips with malt vinegar.
>> You're already lying.
>> > So this one woman at the table starts telling
>> > every one how unhealthy their food choices are -
>> > especially those eating meat. Turns out she is a
>> > Vegan and an expert in what you should and
>> > should not eat.
>> That's accurate at least.
>> > So, she and this one guy get into it because he
>> > ordered a hamburger with bacon - which I must admit
>> > I have done myself on occasion.
>> >
>> > Any way, after the lunch I'm walking out and I see the Vegan
>> > lady get in her car. First thing she does is light up a
>> > cigarette! I thought about saying something to her
>> > but decided against it. I figure any one stupid enough
>> > to smoke is stupid enough to try and run you down!
>> A cigarette! The horror! Compare to the actual horror that is animal
>> agriculture. As I go through life I see some people have no balls in
>> ass sorts of ways. Some are sockpuppets, like you, shitposting
>> repeatedly. This sounds like a fake fucking story with no real details.
>> From a sockpuppet with no legitimate identity. Pure horseshit in
>> other words. Hope this helps.
>
>LOL! So how packs do you smoke a day?

Packs? Twitsky doesn't smoke cigarettes, he smokes poles (and I do
*not* mean Polish people)!

Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat story

<tkt109$19i1$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164671&group=rec.arts.tv#164671

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 03:15:53 -0600
 by: trotsky - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 09:15 UTC

On 11/13/22 4:25 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> On Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 4:18:34 PM UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On 11/13/22 2:37 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>>> Last week I went to a group lunch at a local
>>> restaurant. Nothing fancy, just your standard
>>> menu. People ordered burgers, fries, chicken,
>>> salads, etc. I got fish n' chips with malt vinegar.
>> You're already lying.
>>> So this one woman at the table starts telling
>>> every one how unhealthy their food choices are -
>>> especially those eating meat. Turns out she is a
>>> Vegan and an expert in what you should and
>>> should not eat.
>> That's accurate at least.
>>> So, she and this one guy get into it because he
>>> ordered a hamburger with bacon - which I must admit
>>> I have done myself on occasion.
>>>
>>> Any way, after the lunch I'm walking out and I see the Vegan
>>> lady get in her car. First thing she does is light up a
>>> cigarette! I thought about saying something to her
>>> but decided against it. I figure any one stupid enough
>>> to smoke is stupid enough to try and run you down!
>> A cigarette! The horror! Compare to the actual horror that is animal
>> agriculture. As I go through life I see some people have no balls in
>> ass sorts of ways. Some are sockpuppets, like you, shitposting
>> repeatedly. This sounds like a fake fucking story with no real details.
>> From a sockpuppet with no legitimate identity. Pure horseshit in
>> other words. Hope this helps.
>
> LOL! So how packs do you smoke a day?

LOL! You're too stupid to speak English!

Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat story

<tkt14i$19i1$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164672&group=rec.arts.tv#164672

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 03:18:10 -0600
 by: trotsky - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 09:18 UTC

On 11/13/22 4:30 PM, Rhino wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Nov 2022 14:25:16 -0800 (PST), Irish Mike
> <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You're already lying.
>>> That's accurate at least.

>>> A cigarette! The horror! Compare to the actual horror that is animal
>>> agriculture. As I go through life I see some people have no balls in
>>> ass sorts of ways. Some are sockpuppets, like you, shitposting
>>> repeatedly. This sounds like a fake fucking story with no real details.
>>> From a sockpuppet with no legitimate identity. Pure horseshit in
>>> other words. Hope this helps.
>>
>> LOL! So how packs do you smoke a day?
>>

> Packs? Twitsky doesn't smoke cigarettes, he smokes poles (and I do
> *not* mean Polish people)!

Hey Eunuch Derp! Is shithead Rhino doing what you complain Mickey does,
responding to someone in his "killfile?" Or, if he's too stupid to know
how to set up such filters, talking about me but lacking the testicles
to respond directly? I know, hypocrite's got your tongue again.

Re: Funny Vegan anti-meat story

<tkt1a9$19i1$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164673&group=rec.arts.tv#164673

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 03:21:13 -0600
 by: trotsky - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 09:21 UTC

On 11/13/22 6:23 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 13 November 2022 at 15:37:29 UTC-5, Irish Mike wrote:
>> Last week I went to a group lunch at a local
>> restaurant. Nothing fancy, just your standard
>> menu. People ordered burgers, fries, chicken,
>> salads, etc. I got fish n' chips with malt vinegar.
>> So this one woman at the table starts telling
>> every one how unhealthy their food choices are -
>> especially those eating meat. Turns out she is a
>> Vegan and an expert in what you should and
>> should not eat.
>>
>> So, she and this one guy get into it because he
>> ordered a hamburger with bacon - which I must admit
>> I have done myself on occasion.
>>
>> Any way, after the lunch I'm walking out and I see the Vegan
>> lady get in her car. First thing she does is light up a
>> cigarette! I thought about saying something to her
>> but decided against it. I figure any one stupid enough
>> to smoke is stupid enough to try and run you down!
>>
>> Irish Mike
>
> There is nothing worse than a convert to a cause. From AA people to vegans, they need their own choices validated by others on a constant basis
> and if they don't get it, they feel hurt and left-out.

More horseshit. There is zero upside to animal ag. And having been a
vegan for 15 or 16 years I can tell you that people eat meat because
they're being Pavlov's dogs--known is psychology as classically
condititioned--to eat dead animal flesh from the time they're toddlers.
Carnivores, scared shitless to change, constantly complain vegans are
trying to "convert" them just by existing. Guilt is a powerful motivator.