Questionable day. Ask somebody something.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: I HAZ APPLE TV+!!! was Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn’t work?

SubjectAuthor
* Hey, did you know that Apple TV+anim8rfsk
+- Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?Your Name
+- Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn’t work?chromebook test
+* Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?shawn
|+* Re: Hey, did you know that Appleanim8rfsk
||`* Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?Rhino
|| +- Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?anim8rfsk
|| `- Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?Capricorne
|`* I HAZ APPLE TV+!!! was Re: Hey,anim8rfsk
| +- Re: I HAZ APPLE TV+!!! was Re:anim8rfsk
| `* Re: I HAZ APPLE TV+!!! was Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn’t work?Ian J. Ball
|  `- Re: I HAZ APPLE TV+!!! was Re:anim8rfsk
+* Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?Nyssa
|+* Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?anim8rfsk
||+- Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?chromebook test
||`- Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?Dimensional Traveler
|+* Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?BTR1701
||`* Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?chromebook test
|| `- Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?Nyssa
|`* Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?chromebook test
| `- Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?Nyssa
+- Re: Hey, did you know that Appleanim8rfsk
`* Re: Hey, did you know that Appleanim8rfsk
 +* Re: Hey, did you know that Appleanim8rfsk
 |+- Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn’t work?chromebook test
 |+- Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn’ttrotsky
 |`* Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?Nyssa
 | +- Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?Dimensional Traveler
 | `* Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?anim8rfsk
 |  `* Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?suzeeq
 |   `* Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?chromebook test
 |    `- Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?chromebook test
 `* Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?Nyssa
  `- Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?anim8rfsk

Pages:12
Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?

<1247574504.689964059.714287.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164524&group=rec.arts.tv#164524

Followup: rec.arts.tv
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 11:26:27 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 18:26 UTC

Nyssa <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk wrote:
>
>> So in the apps section on my Cox DVR
>>
>> The very first thing is Apple TV+
>>
>> The very second thing is
>> Special offer for Cox customers
>> Get three months of Apple TV+ for free
>> Apple TV+ offer
>>
>> The first button launch is the Apple TV+ app and offers
>> you a seven day free trial. Obviously I?d rather have the
>> three month free trial.
>>
>> The second button asks you for your phone number and then
>> launches the Apple TV app on your mobile phone. That then
>> has the three month free trial.
>>
>> But the three month free trial only works on the iPhone.
>>
>> The Apple TV app on the DVR errors out if you try and look
>> at the account information.
>>
>> The DVR app wants me to sign in or sign up for the seven
>> day free trial. If I click sign in I instantly get:
>> Verification failed
>> They were errors signing you in. wait a moment then try
>> again.
>>
>> That?s the method that the mobile Apple TV app says to
>> follow and it simply doesn?t work.
>>
>> The help section actually has a section for accessing
>> through a cable box but it only includes infinity.
>>
>> I think it?s time to just uninstall all this crap again
>> and forget about it.
>>

> I wonder what their software would do if the phone number
> you put in goes to a non-smartphone mobile or (gasp!) a
> landline?

Well if they were actually going to text a promotional code like they claim
it would just dead end I guess. I got all these people insisting on the
cell number all the time that they absolutely don’t need to have and that’s
who gets my landline number. :-)

> Nyssa, who knows these new "coders" never think to actually
> test them for error situations much less debug what they
> just know will run perfectly since they copied-and-pasted
> it all from reliable sources

It’s the same as all the website developers who just test their pages in
house and not over an Internet connection. Basically they need to be
fired.

Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?

<2101843067.689964273.145426.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164525&group=rec.arts.tv#164525

Followup: rec.arts.tv
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 11:26:27 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 18:26 UTC

Nyssa <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:
> anim8rfsk wrote:
>
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>> So in the apps section on my Cox DVR
>>>
>>> The very first thing is Apple TV+
>>>
>>> The very second thing is
>>> Special offer for Cox customers
>>> Get three months of Apple TV+ for free
>>> Apple TV+ offer
>>>
>>> The first button launch is the Apple TV+ app and offers
>>> you a seven day free trial. Obviously I?d rather have the
>>> three month free trial.
>>>
>>> The second button asks you for your phone number and then
>>> launches the Apple TV app on your mobile phone. That then
>>> has the three month free trial.
>>>
>>> But the three month free trial only works on the iPhone.
>>>
>>> The Apple TV app on the DVR errors out if you try and
>>> look at the account information.
>>>
>>> The DVR app wants me to sign in or sign up for the seven
>>> day free trial. If I click sign in I instantly get:
>>> Verification failed
>>> They were errors signing you in. wait a moment then try
>>> again.
>>>
>>> That?s the method that the mobile Apple TV app says to
>>> follow and it simply doesn?t work.
>>>
>>> The help section actually has a section for accessing
>>> through a cable box but it only includes infinity.
>>>
>>> I think it?s time to just uninstall all this crap again
>>> and forget about it.
>>>

>> UPDATES:
>>
>> Cox now charges $10 for tech-support in other than regular
>> office hours.
>>
>> I found the instructions for how to make this work. But
>> what they describe isn?t what happens at all.
>>
>> They say the procedure is that they send me a promotional
>> code which I use to sign in to their app. But they didn?t
>> send me a code, they just lit up the iPhone app.
>>
>> Even if I had a promotional code the app locks up
>> instantly if I try to get to the sign in/sign up area.
>>
>> They list various Cox DVR?s that Apple TV+ won?t work with
>> at all. I?m not on that list, but, hey, should I trust
>> them?
>>
> No more than you trust your DVR which has already proved
> to be untrustworthy.

Let’s face it, it’s all a scam to get me to pay the $10 for a weekend tech
support just to find out it can’t be made to work and I should except the
seven day free trial.

> I'm thinking a poltergeist was shipped along with your
> DVR. Or maybe a gremlin.
>
> Nyssa, who thinks anim should look into getting that
> sick computer of his fixed instead

That wouldn’t get me any closer to watching Apple TV on my TV set. I have
no more interest in watching TV shows (excepting an emergency of some sort)
on my computer than I do on my phone! I

Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?

<tkoou7$ndck$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164528&group=rec.arts.tv#164528

From: suz...@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 10:33:43 -0800
 by: suzeeq - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 18:33 UTC

On 11/12/2022 10:26 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Nyssa <Nyssa@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk wrote:

>>> UPDATES:
>>>
>>> Cox now charges $10 for tech-support in other than regular
>>> office hours.
>>>
>>> I found the instructions for how to make this work. But
>>> what they describe isn?t what happens at all.
>>>
>>> They say the procedure is that they send me a promotional
>>> code which I use to sign in to their app. But they didn?t
>>> send me a code, they just lit up the iPhone app.
>>>
>>> Even if I had a promotional code the app locks up
>>> instantly if I try to get to the sign in/sign up area.
>>>
>>> They list various Cox DVR?s that Apple TV+ won?t work with
>>> at all. I?m not on that list, but, hey, should I trust
>>> them?
>>>
>> No more than you trust your DVR which has already proved
>> to be untrustworthy.
>
> Let’s face it, it’s all a scam to get me to pay the $10 for a weekend tech
> support just to find out it can’t be made to work and I should except the
> seven day free trial.
>

>> I'm thinking a poltergeist was shipped along with your
>> DVR. Or maybe a gremlin.
>>
>> Nyssa, who thinks anim should look into getting that
>> sick computer of his fixed instead
>>

> That wouldn’t get me any closer to watching Apple TV on my TV set. I have
> no more interest in watching TV shows (excepting an emergency of some sort)
> on my computer than I do on my phone! I

Hook up your computer to the TV!

Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?

<1314f281-a122-4759-ae66-111c1b3652fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164538&group=rec.arts.tv#164538

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 11:42:50 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 19:42 UTC

On Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 1:33:48 PM UTC-5, suzeeq wrote:
> On 11/12/2022 10:26 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> > Nyssa <Ny...@LogicalInsight.net> wrote:

> >> No more than you trust your DVR which has already proved
> >> to be untrustworthy.
> >
> > Let’s face it, it’s all a scam to get me to pay the $10 for a weekend tech
> > support just to find out it can’t be made to work and I should except the
> > seven day free trial.
> >

> >> I'm thinking a poltergeist was shipped along with your
> >> DVR. Or maybe a gremlin.
> >>
> >> Nyssa, who thinks anim should look into getting that
> >> sick computer of his fixed instead

> > That wouldn’t get me any closer to watching Apple TV on my TV set. I have
> > no more interest in watching TV shows (excepting an emergency of some sort)
> > on my computer than I do on my phone! I

> Hook up your computer to the TV!

technology be like math, technology be hard...

plex.tv

------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Ph9Tc8tUw

Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn?t work?

<69307c6a-b165-4f92-b64e-aa9bd5fdf099n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164540&group=rec.arts.tv#164540

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 12:03:32 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 20:03 UTC

On Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 2:42:53 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 1:33:48 PM UTC-5, suzeeq wrote:

> > > Let’s face it, it’s all a scam to get me to pay the $10 for a weekend tech
> > > support just to find out it can’t be made to work and I should except the
> > > seven day free trial.

> > > That wouldn’t get me any closer to watching Apple TV on my TV set. I have
> > > no more interest in watching TV shows (excepting an emergency of some sort)
> > > on my computer than I do on my phone! I
>

> > Hook up your computer to the TV!

> technology be like math, technology be hard...

mime gots to know
https://youtu.be/xYgRVMxjLhc?t=20

----------

plex.tv

I HAZ APPLE TV+!!! was Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn’t work?

<1167314107.690146845.881320.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164724&group=rec.arts.tv#164724

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: I HAZ APPLE TV+!!! was Re: Hey,
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 12:46:03 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 14 Nov 2022 19:46 UTC

UI Our long national nightmare has ended!

So the interface on the Cox DVR Apple TV+ app changed and instead of just
crashing when I tried to look at sign in info it gave me a four digit code
to enter into the iPhone (albeit in a browser not in The app) as the
instructions had said it should in the first place and suddenly I have
working Apple TV+ both on the iPhone and on the Cox DVR.

But there are rubs. You knew they’d be rubs.

I assume that “Up Next“ is their version of “my list“ or “my stuff“

But the apps don’t sync up. My “Up Next“ list is different or at least
mostly different and each app.

Also nothing in either app says if I got the one week free trial or the
three month free trial or if I’ve just signed up to pay for this now or if
God help me I am somehow paying for this twice now or what.

The first thing I watched was the Selena Gomez documentary. I turned it off
about 40% of the way through before I ate my gun. And I sold all my guns so
I would’ve had to go out and buy a gun just to eat it. And Uber won’t let
you transport guns so while they might have taken me to a gun shop they
wouldn’t have let me bring my shiny new gun home.

Both apps say they’re using the same Apple account. But the iPhone app has
a much longer “Up Next” list and includes a few shows and TV series they’ve
given to me free as promotions over the years but a Cox DVR version doesn’t
know about any of that.

OK, the Cox box just said I have to sign in again either by scanning a QR
code or visiting the website activate.apple..com

How annoying

OK I signed in again on the iPhone and it refreshed the Cox DVR app as it
said it would and now it’s offering me all new information.

It says I got one month of Apple TV+

Starting February 11, 2023 it will renew at the regular price of $6.99

Head
Desk
Pound

It says my current subscription is one month for $6.99 and what I like to
change to the option of one month for $6.99

so I have no idea if I got one month for free or three months for free or
one month for $6.99 or three months for $6.99 or three months for $6.99
each.

The accounts still haven’t synced up.

OK! The subscriptions information for my iPhone says that I got three free
months of Apple TV+!

Yay?

Re: I HAZ APPLE TV+!!! was Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn’t work?

<124599995.690173821.614720.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164776&group=rec.arts.tv#164776

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: I HAZ APPLE TV+!!! was Re:
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 20:48:29 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:48 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
> UI Our long national nightmare has ended!
>
> So the interface on the Cox DVR Apple TV+ app changed and instead of just
> crashing when I tried to look at sign in info it gave me a four digit code
> to enter into the iPhone (albeit in a browser not in The app) as the
> instructions had said it should in the first place and suddenly I have
> working Apple TV+ both on the iPhone and on the Cox DVR.
>
> But there are rubs. You knew they’d be rubs.
>
> I assume that “Up Next“ is their version of “my list“ or “my stuff“
>
> But the apps don’t sync up. My “Up Next“ list is different or at least
> mostly different and each app.
>
> Also nothing in either app says if I got the one week free trial or the
> three month free trial or if I’ve just signed up to pay for this now or if
> God help me I am somehow paying for this twice now or what.
>
> The first thing I watched was the Selena Gomez documentary. I turned it off
> about 40% of the way through before I ate my gun. And I sold all my guns so
> I would’ve had to go out and buy a gun just to eat it. And Uber won’t let
> you transport guns so while they might have taken me to a gun shop they
> wouldn’t have let me bring my shiny new gun home.
>
> Both apps say they’re using the same Apple account. But the iPhone app has
> a much longer “Up Next” list and includes a few shows and TV series they’ve
> given to me free as promotions over the years but a Cox DVR version doesn’t
> know about any of that.
>
> OK, the Cox box just said I have to sign in again either by scanning a QR
> code or visiting the website activate.apple..com
>
> How annoying
>
> OK I signed in again on the iPhone and it refreshed the Cox DVR app as it
> said it would and now it’s offering me all new information.
>
> It says I got one month of Apple TV+
>
> Starting February 11, 2023 it will renew at the regular price of $6.99
>
> Head
> Desk
> Pound
>
> It says my current subscription is one month for $6.99 and what I like to
> change to the option of one month for $6.99
>
> so I have no idea if I got one month for free or three months for free or
> one month for $6.99 or three months for $6.99 or three months for $6.99
> each.
>
> The accounts still haven’t synced up.
>
> OK! The subscriptions information for my iPhone says that I got three free
> months of Apple TV+!
>
> Yay?

Small update:

It is one account and it does sync but only in one direction.
Items added to “next up“ on the Cox box will appear on the iPhone after a
long delay.
Items added to “next up“ on the iPhone don’t show up on the Cox box. And
the stuff I own and want to watch only shows on the iPhone.
Unfortunately only the Cox box plays to the plasma.

Re: I HAZ APPLE TV+!!! was Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn’t work?

<tkv3lo$208mi$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164778&group=rec.arts.tv#164778

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re:_I_HAZ_APPLE_TV+!!!__was_Re:_Hey,_did_you_know_that_Apple_TV+_doesn’t_work?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 20:13:44 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Tue, 15 Nov 2022 04:13 UTC

On 2022-11-14 19:46:03 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> UI Our long national nightmare has ended!
>
> So the interface on the Cox DVR Apple TV+ app changed and instead of just
> crashing when I tried to look at sign in info it gave me a four digit code
> to enter into the iPhone (albeit in a browser not in The app) as the
> instructions had said it should in the first place and suddenly I have
> working Apple TV+ both on the iPhone and on the Cox DVR.
>
> But there are rubs. You knew they’d be rubs.
>
> I assume that “Up Next“ is their version of “my list“ or “my stuff“
>
> But the apps don’t sync up. My “Up Next“ list is different or at least
> mostly different and each app.
>
> Also nothing in either app says if I got the one week free trial or the
> three month free trial or if I’ve just signed up to pay for this now or if
> God help me I am somehow paying for this twice now or what.
>
> The first thing I watched was the Selena Gomez documentary. I turned it off
> about 40% of the way through before I ate my gun. And I sold all my guns so
> I would’ve had to go out and buy a gun just to eat it. And Uber won’t let
> you transport guns so while they might have taken me to a gun shop they
> wouldn’t have let me bring my shiny new gun home.
>
> Both apps say they’re using the same Apple account. But the iPhone app has
> a much longer “Up Next” list and includes a few shows and TV series they’ve
> given to me free as promotions over the years but a Cox DVR version doesn’t
> know about any of that.
>
> OK, the Cox box just said I have to sign in again either by scanning a QR
> code or visiting the website activate.apple..com
>
> How annoying
>
> OK I signed in again on the iPhone and it refreshed the Cox DVR app as it
> said it would and now it’s offering me all new information.
>
> It says I got one month of Apple TV+
>
> Starting February 11, 2023 it will renew at the regular price of $6.99
>
> Head
> Desk
> Pound
>
> It says my current subscription is one month for $6.99 and what I like to
> change to the option of one month for $6.99
>
> so I have no idea if I got one month for free or three months for free or
> one month for $6.99 or three months for $6.99 or three months for $6.99
> each.
>
> The accounts still haven’t synced up.
>
> OK! The subscriptions information for my iPhone says that I got three free
> months of Apple TV+!
>
> Yay?

Yeah, Apple TV+ I'm pretty likely to drop, after I finally get through
"For All Mankind", and probably "Ted Lasso", and maybe "Slow Horses".

In general, I'm mostly uninterested in what Apple TV+ is offering...

Re: I HAZ APPLE TV+!!! was Re: Hey, did you know that Apple TV+ doesn’t work?

<310120522.690185219.342684.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=164785&group=rec.arts.tv#164785

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 23:18:53 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 15 Nov 2022 06:18 UTC

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 2022-11-14 19:46:03 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
>> UI Our long national nightmare has ended!
>>
>> So the interface on the Cox DVR Apple TV+ app changed and instead of just
>> crashing when I tried to look at sign in info it gave me a four digit code
>> to enter into the iPhone (albeit in a browser not in The app) as the
>> instructions had said it should in the first place and suddenly I have
>> working Apple TV+ both on the iPhone and on the Cox DVR.
>>
>> But there are rubs. You knew they’d be rubs.
>>
>> I assume that “Up Next“ is their version of “my list“ or “my stuff“
>>
>> But the apps don’t sync up. My “Up Next“ list is different or at least
>> mostly different and each app.
>>
>> Also nothing in either app says if I got the one week free trial or the
>> three month free trial or if I’ve just signed up to pay for this now or if
>> God help me I am somehow paying for this twice now or what.
>>
>> The first thing I watched was the Selena Gomez documentary. I turned it off
>> about 40% of the way through before I ate my gun. And I sold all my guns so
>> I would’ve had to go out and buy a gun just to eat it. And Uber won’t let
>> you transport guns so while they might have taken me to a gun shop they
>> wouldn’t have let me bring my shiny new gun home.
>>
>> Both apps say they’re using the same Apple account. But the iPhone app has
>> a much longer “Up Next” list and includes a few shows and TV series they’ve
>> given to me free as promotions over the years but a Cox DVR version doesn’t
>> know about any of that.
>>
>> OK, the Cox box just said I have to sign in again either by scanning a QR
>> code or visiting the website activate.apple..com
>>
>> How annoying
>>
>> OK I signed in again on the iPhone and it refreshed the Cox DVR app as it
>> said it would and now it’s offering me all new information.
>>
>> It says I got one month of Apple TV+
>>
>> Starting February 11, 2023 it will renew at the regular price of $6.99
>>
>> Head
>> Desk
>> Pound
>>
>> It says my current subscription is one month for $6.99 and what I like to
>> change to the option of one month for $6.99
>>
>> so I have no idea if I got one month for free or three months for free or
>> one month for $6.99 or three months for $6.99 or three months for $6.99
>> each.
>>
>> The accounts still haven’t synced up.
>>
>> OK! The subscriptions information for my iPhone says that I got three free
>> months of Apple TV+!
>>
>> Yay?
>
> Yeah, Apple TV+ I'm pretty likely to drop, after I finally get through
> "For All Mankind", and probably "Ted Lasso", and maybe "Slow Horses".

I’ve seen all the “for all mankind“ episodes to date. There are supposed to
be more to come.

Which reminds me I’ve watched a couple episodes of MARS which is very
similar (And came first) although it includes science frauds Bill Nye and
Neil Degrassehole Tyson.

> In general, I'm mostly uninterested in what Apple TV+ is offering...

I might be more interested if I knew what any of the stuff was! And I’d
definitely need an upgrade that allowed me to watch everything on the
plasma.