There is no cure for birth and death other than to enjoy the interval. -- George Santayana

arts / rec.arts.tv / Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

SubjectAuthor
* Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair Ubiquitous
+* Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband Inanim8rfsk

1
Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<tl58pa$2l26a$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165089&group=rec.arts.tv#165089

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.hollywood
Subject: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 04:30:43 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 09:30 UTC

Actress Denise Richards and her husband Aaron Phypers were reportedly shot at
while inside their truck as they drove to a film and TV studio in Los Angeles
on Monday.

Phypers was driving and looking for Popsicle Studio L.A. when the apparent
road-rage incident started to take form, TMZ first reported. As Phypers was
trying to find parking, a person in another vehicle drove by and opened fire.

Reps for Richards confirmed the incident and said the married couple is
uninjured.

The incident was first reported by TMZ. Jill Fritzo, a representative for
Richards, confirmed the account.

Richards, a former �Real Housewives� reality TV star, made headlines in the
summer when she defended her 18-year-old daughter Sam �Sami� Sheen joining
subscription site OnlyFans, which is known for hosting so-called sex work,
namely women selling sexually explicit photos and videos.

The �Wild Things� actress argued that selling a bikini photo on OnlyFans is
not really different from someone uploading it for free on other social media
platforms.

�Lots of negative comments on my social this past week,� Richards posted. �I
have to say, I wish I had the confidence my 18-year-old daughter has. And I
also can�t be judgmental of her choices. I did �Wild Things� & Playboy, quite
frankly her father (actor Charlie Sheen) shouldn�t be either.�

The reality star admitted that she understands the site hosts adult content,
but that did not stop her support.

�I recently learned about OnlyFans in the last few months,� the 51-year-old
continued. �The judgment because women & men of the adult film industry are
on there. I imagine they�re on Instagram & Twitter as well.�

�Is there really a difference posting a picture of yourself in a bikini on
[Instagram]?� Richards argued. �We�ve all done it. Because you get paid on
OnlyFans? I�m pretty sure [Instagram] & Twitter & Facebook do quite well off
of all of us. Is it so bad to control it & monetize it, too?�

�I�m sorry, but s*** if I can get paid and at my age? To see me in a
bikini?!?! God bless you,� she added. �Perhaps I should open my own account��

Richards later opened up her own OnlyFans account, The Daily Wire reported.

�Ready�here we go <yellow heart> #onlyfans,� Richards captioned a photo of
herself at the beach. �Link in bio <lips>.�

Subscribers to the page have to pay $25 a month to see Richards� exclusive
content.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<1792319829.690383758.111143.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165103&group=rec.arts.tv#165103

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.hollywood
Subject: Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In
Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 06:18:41 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 13:18 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> Actress Denise Richards and her husband Aaron Phypers were reportedly shot at
> while inside their truck as they drove to a film and TV studio in Los Angeles
> on Monday.
>
> Phypers was driving and looking for Popsicle Studio L.A. when the apparent
> road-rage incident started to take form, TMZ first reported. As Phypers was
> trying to find parking, a person in another vehicle drove by and opened fire.
>
> Reps for Richards confirmed the incident and said the married couple is
> uninjured.
>
> The incident was first reported by TMZ. Jill Fritzo, a representative for
> Richards, confirmed the account.
>
> Richards, a former “Real Housewives” reality TV star, made headlines in the
> summer when she defended her 18-year-old daughter Sam “Sami” Sheen joining
> subscription site OnlyFans, which is known for hosting so-called sex work,
> namely women selling sexually explicit photos and videos.

At least she’s not actually attractive

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/11/15/19/50520709-10205093-image-m-12_1637005688145.jpg

> The “Wild Things” actress argued that selling a bikini photo on OnlyFans is
> not really different from someone uploading it for free on other social media
> platforms.
>
> “Lots of negative comments on my social this past week,” Richards posted. “I
> have to say, I wish I had the confidence my 18-year-old daughter has. And I
> also can’t be judgmental of her choices. I did ‘Wild Things’ & Playboy, quite
> frankly her father (actor Charlie Sheen) shouldn’t be either.”
>
> The reality star admitted that she understands the site hosts adult content,
> but that did not stop her support.
>
> “I recently learned about OnlyFans in the last few months,” the 51-year-old
> continued. “The judgment because women & men of the adult film industry are
> on there. I imagine they’re on Instagram & Twitter as well.”
>
> “Is there really a difference posting a picture of yourself in a bikini on
> [Instagram]?” Richards argued. “We’ve all done it. Because you get paid on
> OnlyFans? I’m pretty sure [Instagram] & Twitter & Facebook do quite well off
> of all of us. Is it so bad to control it & monetize it, too?”
>
> “I’m sorry, but s*** if I can get paid and at my age? To see me in a
> bikini?!?! God bless you,” she added. “Perhaps I should open my own account…”
>
> Richards later opened up her own OnlyFans account, The Daily Wire reported.
>
> “Ready…here we go <yellow heart> #onlyfans,” Richards captioned a photo of
> herself at the beach. “Link in bio <lips>.”
>
> Subscribers to the page have to pay $25 a month to see Richards’ exclusive
> content.
>
> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<171120220833114813%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165105&group=rec.arts.tv#165105

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.hollywood
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 08:33:11 -0500
 by: A Friend - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 13:33 UTC

In article
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

> At least she¹s not actually attractive
>

> https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/11/15/19/50520709-10205093-image-m-12_163700
> 5688145.jpg

Jeebus. She looks like a giraffe in that shot.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<tl5e1m$2li7t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165107&group=rec.arts.tv#165107

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 05:47:34 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 13:47 UTC

On 2022-11-17 13:18:41 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Actress Denise Richards and her husband Aaron Phypers were reportedly shot at
>> while inside their truck as they drove to a film and TV studio in Los Angeles
>> on Monday.

Someone sees Denise Richards "act", and opens fire!

The jokes write themselves.

>> Phypers was driving and looking for Popsicle Studio L.A. when the apparent
>> road-rage incident started to take form, TMZ first reported. As Phypers was
>> trying to find parking, a person in another vehicle drove by and opened fire.
>>
>> Reps for Richards confirmed the incident and said the married couple is
>> uninjured.

Don't worry - Karen Bass won the L.A. mayor's race, so crime in L.A. is
about to get *even worse*!!

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<1836917869.690397302.151726.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165121&group=rec.arts.tv#165121

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.hollywood
Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 10:05:27 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 17:05 UTC

A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
> In article
> <1792319829.690383758.111143.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> At least she¹s not actually attractive
>>

>> https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/11/15/19/50520709-10205093-image-m-12_163700
>> 5688145.jpg
>

> Jeebus. She looks like a giraffe in that shot.

Certainly the photographer isn’t doing her any favors. But why her photos
like that ever got released into the wild in the first place is beyond me.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<853715011.690397363.614618.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165122&group=rec.arts.tv#165122

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 10:05:28 -0700

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:
> On 2022-11-17 13:18:41 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Actress Denise Richards and her husband Aaron Phypers were reportedly shot at
>>> while inside their truck as they drove to a film and TV studio in Los Angeles
>>> on Monday.
>
> Someone sees Denise Richards "act", and opens fire!

Guy inside studio: Denise Richards is coming here?
Second guy inside studio: she only comes but once a year.

> The jokes write themselves.
>
>>> Phypers was driving and looking for Popsicle Studio L.A. when the apparent
>>> road-rage incident started to take form, TMZ first reported. As Phypers was
>>> trying to find parking, a person in another vehicle drove by and opened fire.
>>>
>>> Reps for Richards confirmed the incident and said the married couple is
>>> uninjured.
>
> Don't worry - Karen Bass won the L.A. mayor's race, so crime in L.A. is
> about to get *even worse*!!

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<atropos-7E82F2.10435017112022@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165144&group=rec.arts.tv#165144

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 10:44:25 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 18:44 UTC

In article <tl5e1m$2li7t$1@dont-email.me>,
Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:

> On 2022-11-17 13:18:41 +0000, anim8rfsk said:
>
> > Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Actress Denise Richards and her husband Aaron Phypers were reportedly shot
> >> at while inside their truck as they drove to a film and TV studio in Los
> >> Angeles on Monday.
>
> Someone sees Denise Richards "act", and opens fire!
>
> The jokes write themselves.
>
> >> Phypers was driving and looking for Popsicle Studio L.A. when the apparent
> >> road-rage incident started to take form, TMZ first reported. As Phypers
> >> was trying to find parking, a person in another vehicle drove by and
> >> opened fire.
> >>
> >> Reps for Richards confirmed the incident and said the married couple is
> >> uninjured.
>
> Don't worry - Karen Bass won the L.A. mayor's race, so crime in L.A. is
> about to get *even worse*!!

Yep. In the midst of the Thunderdome of crime we're currently
experiencing, Bass said in the debate that her sense of security and
safety in L.A. is a 10 out of 10. So don't expect anything to change
with this corruptocrat in charge.

Even our precious, precious celebrities are being attacked as they drive
down the street and all we get from City Hall is one big collective
shrug.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<90b68fcd-3ba0-42dc-a1db-3bbcd845e32an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165149&group=rec.arts.tv#165149

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 10:50:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los
Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
From: jgrov...@hotmail.com (Bering Sea Bar & Brig)
 by: Bering Sea Bar & - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 18:50 UTC

On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 12:42:27 PM UTC-6, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <tl5e1m$2li7t$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Ian J. Ball <IJB...@mac.invalid> wrote:

> > Someone sees Denise Richards "act", and opens fire!
> >
> > The jokes write themselves.

> > Don't worry - Karen Bass won the L.A. mayor's race, so crime in L.A. is
> > about to get *even worse*!!
> Yep. In the midst of the Thunderdome of crime we're currently
> experiencing, Bass said in the debate that her sense of security and
> safety in L.A. is a 10 out of 10. So don't expect anything to change
> with this corruptocrat in charge.
>
> Even our precious, precious celebrities are being attacked as they drive
> down the street and all we get from City Hall is one big collective
> shrug.

YAWN Boris the Rooskie.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<tl6303$2n74d$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165166&group=rec.arts.tv#165166

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 11:45:09 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 19:45 UTC

On 11/17/2022 9:05 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:

>> Someone sees Denise Richards "act", and opens fire!
>
> Guy inside studio: Denise Richards is coming here?
> Second guy inside studio: she only comes but once a year.

BOOOO!!!!!

dirty old man.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<0phdnhtvqn5bpana470k4ofva0e5s22hfi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165197&group=rec.arts.tv#165197

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 15:44:23 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 17 Nov 2022 23:44 UTC

On Thu, 17 Nov 2022 08:33:11 -0500, A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:

>In article
><1792319829.690383758.111143.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
>anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> At least she¹s not actually attractive
>>
>> https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/11/15/19/50520709-10205093-image-m-12_163700
>> 5688145.jpg
>
>Jeebus. She looks like a giraffe in that shot.

My immediate response was 'if they're talking about her 'rack' they
must be talking about the one that stretched her out that way - I hope
it didn't hurt!'

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<tl6iha$4vf$8@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165207&group=rec.arts.tv#165207

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 18:10:18 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 00:10 UTC

On 11/17/22 5:55 PM, RichA wrote:
> Last sentence on-par for L.A.

When were you there last? Or are you shitposting again?

> A publicist for Denise Richards says someone opened fire at the actor and her husband during a road rage incident this week. Nobody was injured, but it was unclear if police responded to the incident.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<902327444.690421700.843136.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165224&group=rec.arts.tv#165224

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 19:38:20 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 02:38 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 11/17/2022 9:05 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>> Someone sees Denise Richards "act", and opens fire!
>>
>> Guy inside studio: Denise Richards is coming here?
>> Second guy inside studio: she only comes but once a year.
>>
> BOOOO!!!!!

Please, sir, may I have some (Roger) Moore?

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<tl726q$2sco3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165248&group=rec.arts.tv#165248

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 20:37:49 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 04:37 UTC

On 11/17/2022 6:38 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> Guy inside studio: Denise Richards is coming here?
>>> Second guy inside studio: she only comes but once a year.
>>>
>> BOOOO!!!!!
>>

> Please, sir, may I have some (Roger) Moore?

You want him to go for re-entry?

dirty old man.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<tl78a2$2sp5u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165256&group=rec.arts.tv#165256

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 06:21:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 06:21 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>>Guy inside studio: Denise Richards is coming here?
>>>Second guy inside studio: she only comes but once a year.

>>BOOOO!!!!!

>Please, sir, may I have some (Roger) Moore?

Stop it! We were supposed to buy her as a nuclear physicist, Christmas
Jones, in The World Is Not Enough, which starred Pierce Brosnan and not
Roger Moore.

You're having me on.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<ng7fnhlt3552thjhlokstll1tmkqdo6hlu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165320&group=rec.arts.tv#165320

From: nanoflo...@notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 10:02:33 -0500
 by: shawn - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 15:02 UTC

On Fri, 18 Nov 2022 06:21:54 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>>BOOOO!!!!!
>
>>Please, sir, may I have some (Roger) Moore?
>
>Stop it! We were supposed to buy her as a nuclear physicist, Christmas
>Jones, in The World Is Not Enough, which starred Pierce Brosnan and not
>Roger Moore.
>
>You're having me on.

You mean Denise Richards as a nuclear physicist pierced the
believability of the movie? LOL. I might have believed her as a
barista at the local coffee shop. The one that keeps getting orders
wrong.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<tl8aj8$2vcp1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165328&group=rec.arts.tv#165328

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:07:05 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:07 UTC

>Fri, 18 Nov 2022 06:21:54 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>:
>>anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>>Please, sir, may I have some (Roger) Moore?

>>Stop it! We were supposed to buy her as a nuclear physicist, Christmas
>>Jones, in The World Is Not Enough, which starred Pierce Brosnan and not
>>Roger Moore.

>>You're having me on.

>You mean Denise Richards as a nuclear physicist pierced the
>believability of the movie? LOL.

No, that her performance, so to speak, sucked the life out of the scenes
she was in. She is notorious for never having learned how to act. She
doesn't ruin Wild Things as she's there to be iconic, I guess.

>I might have believed her as a barista at the local coffee shop. The
>one that keeps getting orders wrong.

Oh! That's mean!

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<1247825067.690480367.834529.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165331&group=rec.arts.tv#165331

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 09:10:13 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:10 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> BOOOO!!!!!
>
>> Please, sir, may I have some (Roger) Moore?
>
> Stop it! We were supposed to buy her as a nuclear physicist, Christmas
> Jones, in The World Is Not Enough, which starred Pierce Brosnan and not
> Roger Moore.
>
> You're having me on.

“Please, sir, may I have some Brosnan?” just isn’t any sort of a joke at
all.

She was actually a more convincing scientist than Elisabeth Shue was in THE
SAINT.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<2018088114.690480523.639647.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165332&group=rec.arts.tv#165332

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 09:10:14 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:10 UTC

> On Fri, 18 Nov 2022 06:21:54 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> Please, sir, may I have some (Roger) Moore?
>>
>> Stop it! We were supposed to buy her as a nuclear physicist, Christmas
>> Jones, in The World Is Not Enough, which starred Pierce Brosnan and not
>> Roger Moore.
>>
>> You're having me on.
>
> You mean Denise Richards as a nuclear physicist pierced

Hah

the
> believability of the movie? LOL. I might have believed her as a
> barista at the local coffee shop. The one that keeps getting orders
> wrong.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<tl8b0r$2vcp1$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165335&group=rec.arts.tv#165335

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:14:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:14 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 Nov 2022 06:21:54 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
>> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>reportedly shot at
>in Los Angeles

>>> Stop it! We were supposed to buy her as a nuclear physicist, Christmas
>>> Jones, in The World Is Not Enough, which starred Pierce Brosnan and not
>>> Roger Moore.
>>>
>>> You're having me on.
>>
>> You mean Denise Richards as a nuclear physicist pierced
>
>Hah

shawn whooshed me with that.

>the
>> believability of the movie? LOL. I might have believed her as a
>> barista at the local coffee shop. The one that keeps getting orders
>> wrong.
>>

>--
>The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it is still on my list.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<tl8b29$2vcp1$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165336&group=rec.arts.tv#165336

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:15:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:15 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>reportedly shot at
>in Los Angeles

>>> Please, sir, may I have some (Roger) Moore?
>>
>> Stop it! We were supposed to buy her as a nuclear physicist, Christmas
>> Jones, in The World Is Not Enough, which starred Pierce Brosnan and not
>> Roger Moore.
>>
>> You're having me on.
>
>“Please, sir, may I have some Brosnan?” just isn’t any sort of a joke at
>all.
>
>She was actually a more convincing scientist than Elisabeth Shue was in THE
>SAINT.

That movie is unwatchable and I cannot blame Shue. She can act in other
movies.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<751865857.690485361.193951.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165372&group=rec.arts.tv#165372

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 11:37:00 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 18:37 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>> reportedly shot at
>> in Los Angeles

>>> Stop it! We were supposed to buy her as a nuclear physicist, Christmas
>>> Jones, in The World Is Not Enough, which starred Pierce Brosnan and not
>>> Roger Moore.
>>>
>>> You're having me on.
>>
>> “Please, sir, may I have some Brosnan?” just isn’t any sort of a joke at
>> all.
>>
>> She was actually a more convincing scientist than Elisabeth Shue was in THE
>> SAINT.
>
> That movie is unwatchable and I cannot blame Shue. She can act in other
> movies.

One of the most amazing scenes I’ve ever seen is Shue treating the Saint’s
scalp wound without noticing he’s wearing a bald cap.

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<tlfr6e$3q2iv$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165743&group=rec.arts.tv#165743

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 04:30:44 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 09:30 UTC

nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com wrote:
> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>>Please, sir, may I have some (Roger) Moore?
>>
>>Stop it! We were supposed to buy her as a nuclear physicist, Christmas
>>Jones, in The World Is Not Enough, which starred Pierce Brosnan and not
>>Roger Moore.
>>
>>You're having me on.
>
>You mean Denise Richards as a nuclear physicist pierced the
>believability of the movie? LOL. I might have believed her as a
>barista at the local coffee shop. The one that keeps getting orders
>wrong.

Wait, why are you describing AOC?

[Kerman's incorrect formatting fixed.]

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Driver Opens Fire On Actress Denise Richards, Husband In Los Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.

<tlmdir$1gbe$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165967&group=rec.arts.tv#165967

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Angeles - The pair are uninjured, a rep for Richards confirmed.
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 18:23:55 -0600
 by: trotsky - Thu, 24 Nov 2022 00:23 UTC

On 11/17/22 7:18 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> Actress Denise Richards and her husband Aaron Phypers were reportedly shot at
>> while inside their truck as they drove to a film and TV studio in Los Angeles
>> on Monday.
>>
>> Phypers was driving and looking for Popsicle Studio L.A. when the apparent
>> road-rage incident started to take form, TMZ first reported. As Phypers was
>> trying to find parking, a person in another vehicle drove by and opened fire.
>>
>> Reps for Richards confirmed the incident and said the married couple is
>> uninjured.
>>
>> The incident was first reported by TMZ. Jill Fritzo, a representative for
>> Richards, confirmed the account.
>>
>> Richards, a former “Real Housewives” reality TV star, made headlines in the
>> summer when she defended her 18-year-old daughter Sam “Sami” Sheen joining
>> subscription site OnlyFans, which is known for hosting so-called sex work,
>> namely women selling sexually explicit photos and videos.
>
> At least she’s not actually attractive.

Not to gay guys I guess.