Amnesia used to be my favorite word, but then I forgot it.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Ping Adam Kermit

SubjectAuthor
* Ping Adam KermitIrish Mike
`* Re: Ping Adam KermitRhino
 +- Re: Ping Adam KermitIrish Mike
 `* Re: Ping Adam KermitAdam H. Kerman
  +* Re: Ping Adam KermitIrish Mike
  |+- Re: Ping Adam KermitAdam H. Kerman
  |`- Re: Ping Adam Kermitanim8rfsk
  `- Re: Ping Adam Kermittrotsky

1
Ping Adam Kermit

<eb5b2ac6-8abc-4fd0-95be-0e82d1c478a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165212&group=rec.arts.tv#165212

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 16:45:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Ping Adam Kermit
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 00:45 UTC

On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 5:43:44 PM UTC-4, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> If it's ok with Usenet, I'm posting this shortly after the news broke
> that the city of Chicago released video footage, because I'm just not in
> the mood for one of Rich's deliberate and offensive misinterpretations.
>
> The city of Chicago has shotspotter technology, a computer-aided audio
> analysis of ambient noise to isolate and identify gunshots. The incident
> began at 2:53 am 3/29/2021. 8 gunshots were heard in an alley. Toledo
> was chased by a police office through the alley till he was behind a
> church.

So a 13 year old kid is out in an alley, with a gun, at 2:53 am.
Cop approaches and the kid runs. Kid ends up shot. Wow!
What a shocker! Strange thing is 20, 30 or 40+ blacks are shot
every single weekend in Chicago and none of the left wing
Democrats who run the city give a crap. They truly could not
care less. Unless - one of the blacks is shot by a cop. Then it's
outrage, riots, looting and burning. BTW, and I know it's racist of me
to even dare ask, but where were this 13 year oid's parents and what
the hell was he doing out at 2:53 am with a gun?

Irish Mike

Re: Ping Adam Kermit

<tl6ltr$2ncel$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165213&group=rec.arts.tv#165213

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Ping Adam Kermit
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 20:08:09 -0500
 by: Rhino - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 01:08 UTC

On 2022-11-17 7:45 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 5:43:44 PM UTC-4, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
>> If it's ok with Usenet, I'm posting this shortly after the news broke
>> that the city of Chicago released video footage, because I'm just not in
>> the mood for one of Rich's deliberate and offensive misinterpretations.
>>
>> The city of Chicago has shotspotter technology, a computer-aided audio
>> analysis of ambient noise to isolate and identify gunshots. The incident
>> began at 2:53 am 3/29/2021. 8 gunshots were heard in an alley. Toledo
>> was chased by a police office through the alley till he was behind a
>> church.
>
> So a 13 year old kid is out in an alley, with a gun, at 2:53 am.
> Cop approaches and the kid runs. Kid ends up shot. Wow!
> What a shocker! Strange thing is 20, 30 or 40+ blacks are shot
> every single weekend in Chicago and none of the left wing
> Democrats who run the city give a crap. They truly could not
> care less. Unless - one of the blacks is shot by a cop. Then it's
> outrage, riots, looting and burning. BTW, and I know it's racist of me
> to even dare ask, but where were this 13 year oid's parents and what
> the hell was he doing out at 2:53 am with a gun?

Did your parents know about everything you said and did when you were
13? Or did you find ways to do things that they didn't know about, even
if it was just something harmless like reading a comic book they
disapproved of?

I am *not* defending the parents here but you need to be reasonable.
They may have done everything right and the kid could still have been
influenced by a bad kid and gotten into something that horrified the
parent as much as it does us. We all have to sleep sometime and that
includes this kids parents so it's entirely likely the kid waited until
they were in bed before sneaking out.

I don't see anything in this post to imply that either kid was black.
Toledo is a city (originally) in Spain so perhaps the kid that died was
Hispanic but his ancestors could have come so long ago that the kid was
completely Americanized in culture and as white as you or I.

--
Rhino

Re: Ping Adam Kermit

<445431d6-ebef-49e4-9c79-76db282ad489n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165249&group=rec.arts.tv#165249

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 21:01:50 -0800 (PST)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 05:01 UTC

On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 8:08:16 PM UTC-5, Rhino wrote:
> On 2022-11-17 7:45 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
> > On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 5:43:44 PM UTC-4, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> >> If it's ok with Usenet, I'm posting this shortly after the news broke
> >> that the city of Chicago released video footage, because I'm just not in
> >> the mood for one of Rich's deliberate and offensive misinterpretations.
> >>
> >> The city of Chicago has shotspotter technology, a computer-aided audio
> >> analysis of ambient noise to isolate and identify gunshots. The incident
> >> began at 2:53 am 3/29/2021. 8 gunshots were heard in an alley. Toledo
> >> was chased by a police office through the alley till he was behind a
> >> church.
> >
> > So a 13 year old kid is out in an alley, with a gun, at 2:53 am.
> > Cop approaches and the kid runs. Kid ends up shot. Wow!
> > What a shocker! Strange thing is 20, 30 or 40+ blacks are shot
> > every single weekend in Chicago and none of the left wing
> > Democrats who run the city give a crap. They truly could not
> > care less. Unless - one of the blacks is shot by a cop. Then it's
> > outrage, riots, looting and burning. BTW, and I know it's racist of me
> > to even dare ask, but where were this 13 year oid's parents and what
> > the hell was he doing out at 2:53 am with a gun?
> >
> Did your parents know about everything you said and did when you were
> 13? Or did you find ways to do things that they didn't know about, even
> if it was just something harmless like reading a comic book they
> disapproved of?
>
> I am *not* defending the parents here but you need to be reasonable.
> They may have done everything right and the kid could still have been
> influenced by a bad kid and gotten into something that horrified the
> parent as much as it does us. We all have to sleep sometime and that
> includes this kids parents so it's entirely likely the kid waited until
> they were in bed before sneaking out.
>
> I don't see anything in this post to imply that either kid was black.
> Toledo is a city (originally) in Spain so perhaps the kid that died was
> Hispanic but his ancestors could have come so long ago that the kid was
> completely Americanized in culture and as white as you or I.

I read what you wrote and here is the good news. I can get
you a great deal on some prime ocean front property
in Kansas!

Irish Mike

Re: Ping Adam Kermit

<tl76h1$2skd7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165250&group=rec.arts.tv#165250

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 05:51:29 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 05:51 UTC

>On 2022-11-17 7:45 PM, Irish Mike wrote:
>>On Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 5:43:44 PM UTC-4, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

>>>If it's ok with Usenet, I'm posting this shortly after the news broke
>>>that the city of Chicago released video footage, because I'm just not in
>>>the mood for one of Rich's deliberate and offensive misinterpretations.

>>>The city of Chicago has shotspotter technology, a computer-aided audio
>>>analysis of ambient noise to isolate and identify gunshots. The incident
>>>began at 2:53 am 3/29/2021. 8 gunshots were heard in an alley. Toledo
>>>was chased by a police office through the alley till he was behind a
>>>church.

>>So a 13 year old kid is out in an alley, with a gun, at 2:53 am.
>>Cop approaches and the kid runs. Kid ends up shot. Wow!
>>What a shocker! Strange thing is 20, 30 or 40+ blacks are shot
>>every single weekend in Chicago and none of the left wing
>>Democrats who run the city give a crap. They truly could not
>>care less. Unless - one of the blacks is shot by a cop. Then it's
>> outrage, riots, looting and burning. BTW, and I know it's racist of me
>> to even dare ask, but where were this 13 year oid's parents and what
>>the hell was he doing out at 2:53 am with a gun?

>Did your parents know about everything you said and did when you were
>13? Or did you find ways to do things that they didn't know about, even
>if it was just something harmless like reading a comic book they
>disapproved of?

>I am *not* defending the parents here but you need to be reasonable.
>They may have done everything right and the kid could still have been
>influenced by a bad kid and gotten into something that horrified the
>parent as much as it does us. We all have to sleep sometime and that
>includes this kids parents so it's entirely likely the kid waited until
>they were in bed before sneaking out.

>I don't see anything in this post to imply that either kid was black.
>Toledo is a city (originally) in Spain so perhaps the kid that died was
>Hispanic but his ancestors could have come so long ago that the kid was
>completely Americanized in culture and as white as you or I.

not-Irish Mike is deliberately being a moron. It was a neighborhood
that's mostly Mexican ethnics, so we assume the boy was a Mexican
ethnic. The Spanish surname is a huge hint.

not-Irish Mike also lied about the incident. The kid wasn't "out in an
alley". The cops arrived due to the gunshot. Toledo was handed the gun
that had just been fired by Roman, an adult, then ran away. One of the
cops was in pursuit on foot. All this was in my summaries of the news
stories in the thread.

The mother was home. The boy snuck out of the apartment in the middle of
the night to meet Roman. not-Irish Mike is being an asshole blaming the
mother for this. She was a good woman and in no way neglectful of her
children. Nevertheless, the boy was a moron.

Re: Ping Adam Kermit

<5c2c964b-0021-4016-b46e-24698bc5be56n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165265&group=rec.arts.tv#165265

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 22:54:29 -0800 (PST)
From: irishran...@gmail.com (Irish Mike)
 by: Irish Mike - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 06:54 UTC

On Friday, November 18, 2022 at 12:51:53 AM UTC-5, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Rhino <no_offlin...@example.com> wrote:

> >>So a 13 year old kid is out in an alley, with a gun, at 2:53 am.
> >>Cop approaches and the kid runs. Kid ends up shot. Wow!
> >>What a shocker! Strange thing is 20, 30 or 40+ blacks are shot
> >>every single weekend in Chicago and none of the left wing
> >>Democrats who run the city give a crap. They truly could not
> >>care less. Unless - one of the blacks is shot by a cop. Then it's
> >> outrage, riots, looting and burning. BTW, and I know it's racist of me
> >> to even dare ask, but where were this 13 year oid's parents and what
> >>the hell was he doing out at 2:53 am with a gun?
>
> >Did your parents know about everything you said and did when you were
> >13? Or did you find ways to do things that they didn't know about, even
> >if it was just something harmless like reading a comic book they
> >disapproved of?
>
> >I am *not* defending the parents here but you need to be reasonable.
> >They may have done everything right and the kid could still have been
> >influenced by a bad kid and gotten into something that horrified the
> >parent as much as it does us. We all have to sleep sometime and that
> >includes this kids parents so it's entirely likely the kid waited until
> >they were in bed before sneaking out.
>
> >I don't see anything in this post to imply that either kid was black.
> >Toledo is a city (originally) in Spain so perhaps the kid that died was
> >Hispanic but his ancestors could have come so long ago that the kid was
> >completely Americanized in culture and as white as you or I.
> not-Irish Mike is deliberately being a moron. It was a neighborhood
> that's mostly Mexican ethnics, so we assume the boy was a Mexican
> ethnic. The Spanish surname is a huge hint.
>
> not-Irish Mike also lied about the incident. The kid wasn't "out in an
> alley". The cops arrived due to the gunshot. Toledo was handed the gun
> that had just been fired by Roman, an adult, then ran away. One of the
> cops was in pursuit on foot. All this was in my summaries of the news
> stories in the thread.
>
> The mother was home. The boy snuck out of the apartment in the middle of
> the night to meet Roman. not-Irish Mike is being an asshole blaming the
> mother for this. She was a good woman and in no way neglectful of her
> children. Nevertheless, the boy was a moron.

Liberals see racism in every thing. And in their eyes
racism only comes in one color - and that color
is always white.

BTW, I've been to Toledo Spain. Beautiful city, wonderful
old architecture and truly amazing arts and crafts. Don'r
recall seeing any 13 year old kids with guns though.
But then, I wasn't out at 2:53 am.

Irish Mike

Re: Ping Adam Kermit

<tl7ol5$1iop$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165291&group=rec.arts.tv#165291

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 05:00:53 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 11:00 UTC

On 11/17/22 11:51 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>>> So a 13 year old kid is out in an alley, with a gun, at 2:53 am.
>>> Cop approaches and the kid runs. Kid ends up shot. Wow!
>>> What a shocker! Strange thing is 20, 30 or 40+ blacks are shot
>>> every single weekend in Chicago and none of the left wing
>>> Democrats who run the city give a crap. They truly could not
>>> care less. Unless - one of the blacks is shot by a cop. Then it's
>>> outrage, riots, looting and burning. BTW, and I know it's racist of me
>>> to even dare ask, but where were this 13 year oid's parents and what
>>> the hell was he doing out at 2:53 am with a gun?
>
>> Did your parents know about everything you said and did when you were
>> 13? Or did you find ways to do things that they didn't know about, even
>> if it was just something harmless like reading a comic book they
>> disapproved of?
>
>> I am *not* defending the parents here but you need to be reasonable.
>> They may have done everything right and the kid could still have been
>> influenced by a bad kid and gotten into something that horrified the
>> parent as much as it does us. We all have to sleep sometime and that
>> includes this kids parents so it's entirely likely the kid waited until
>> they were in bed before sneaking out.
>
>> I don't see anything in this post to imply that either kid was black.
>> Toledo is a city (originally) in Spain so perhaps the kid that died was
>> Hispanic but his ancestors could have come so long ago that the kid was
>> completely Americanized in culture and as white as you or I.
>
> not-Irish Mike is deliberately being a moron.

No, not "deliberately"--he's OBVIOUSLY a fucking moron.

Re: Ping Adam Kermit

<tl8bee$2vcp1$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165338&group=rec.arts.tv#165338

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:21:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:21 UTC

Irish Mike <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

>>. . .

>Liberals see racism in every thing. And in their eyes
>racism only comes in one color - and that color
>is always white.

not-Irish Mike is just doing his repetitious shit again. Nothing in
the news reporting touched upon racism. Earlier, not-Irish Mike lied
about the kid being black.

>BTW, I've been to Toledo Spain. Beautiful city, wonderful
>old architecture and truly amazing arts and crafts. Don'r
>recall seeing any 13 year old kids with guns though.
>But then, I wasn't out at 2:53 am.

not-Irish Mike is still lying. Toledo didn't bring the gun. Roman
brought the gun, fired it at a vehicle which attracted police attention,
then handed it to Toledo who took it and ran from the cop who pursued
him.

>Irish Mike

You're not Irish. Never stop repeating that lie.

Re: Ping Adam Kermit

<815679651.690485499.044586.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165373&group=rec.arts.tv#165373

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 11:37:01 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Fri, 18 Nov 2022 18:37 UTC

Irish Mike <irishranger317@gmail.com> wrote:

> Liberals see racism in every thing.

Kiki Palmer says comparing her career trajectory to Zendaya’s is colorist,
sexist, and racist.

Ladies and gentlemen, one of the most influential people in the world.