An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. -- Benjamin Franklin

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)Will Dockery
+* Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)Michael Pendragon
|+- Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)Will Dockery
|`* Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)Cujo DeSockpuppet
| +- Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)W-Dockery
| `* Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)ME
|  `* Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)Cujo DeSockpuppet
|   `- Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)ME
`* Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)Victor Hugo Fan
 +- Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)Will Dockery
 `- Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)W-Dockery

1
Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)

<8b81a453-6239-4c66-b9a5-5134c030b49dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158809&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#158809

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 05:12:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 12:12 UTC

By special request, here's the classic "Autograph of Zorro":

https://youtu.be/G64jUD1tRRA

Will Dockery: vocals
M.H. Benders: lyrics
Henry Conley: guitar
Jocelyn Li: vocals
Robert Earle Lowery: bass
Rick Edwards: mandolin
Filmed at Soho Bar and Grill, 2004.

M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets...."

https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm

M. H. Benders: "That's great. It sounds like a really interesting project. I will promote the video over my website which has about 80.000 visitors a year, enough to give your name a decent boost into recognition by Dutch people. It's nice that these sort of cross-cultural initiatives can develop over the internet. So much negativity floating around that it's good sometimes something positive happens."

M. H. Benders: "Thanks for showing an interest in the cross cultural project I am planning. You can arrange the reading events in everyway
that you see fit, I trust your artistic vision. When you have taped the events you can send the tape. It would be nice, I think, to have some real American elements mixed with it like Country Music (I have
always been a great country music fan) but you can also use jazz if you want. I will make sure the video is digitalised and shown on different locations on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can also try it the other way around."

And, again, the original quote seems just fine with me:

"In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic American poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of mingling some real American elements such as country music into his
> poetry..." -M.H. Benders

https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm

To set the record straight.

🙂

Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)

<2de0b63a-88f8-46ec-b6ba-f63c1e2ff297n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158849&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#158849

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 07:48:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: michaelm...@gmail.com (Michael Pendragon)
 by: Michael Pendragon - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 14:48 UTC

On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 8:12:02 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> By special request, here's the classic "Autograph of Zorro":
>
> https://youtu.be/G64jUD1tRRA
>
> Will Dockery: vocals
> M.H. Benders: lyrics
> Henry Conley: guitar
> Jocelyn Li: vocals
> Robert Earle Lowery: bass
> Rick Edwards: mandolin
> Filmed at Soho Bar and Grill, 2004.
> M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets...."

> https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm
>
> M. H. Benders: "That's great. It sounds like a really interesting project.. I will promote the video over my website which has about 80.000 visitors a year, enough to give your name a decent boost into recognition by Dutch people. It's nice that these sort of cross-cultural initiatives can develop over the internet. So much negativity floating around that it's good sometimes something positive happens."
>
> M. H. Benders: "Thanks for showing an interest in the cross cultural project I am planning. You can arrange the reading events in everyway
> that you see fit, I trust your artistic vision. When you have taped the events you can send the tape. It would be nice, I think, to have some real American elements mixed with it like Country Music (I have
> always been a great country music fan) but you can also use jazz if you want. I will make sure the video is digitalised and shown on different locations on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can also try it the other way around."
>
> And, again, the original quote seems just fine with me:
>
> "In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic American poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of mingling some real American elements such as country music into his
> > poetry..." -M.H. Benders
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm

> To set the record straight.
>
> 🙂

REPORTED AS SPAM

Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)

<faac4ee2-b72e-4956-bef7-3d057bd893d4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158863&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#158863

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 08:32:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 15:32 UTC

On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 10:48:26 AM UTC-4, michaelmalef...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 8:12:02 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > By special request, here's the classic "Autograph of Zorro":
> >
> > https://youtu.be/G64jUD1tRRA
> >
> > Will Dockery: vocals
> > M.H. Benders: lyrics
> > Henry Conley: guitar
> > Jocelyn Li: vocals
> > Robert Earle Lowery: bass
> > Rick Edwards: mandolin
> > Filmed at Soho Bar and Grill, 2004.
> > M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets..."

> > https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm
> >
> > M. H. Benders: "That's great. It sounds like a really interesting project. I will promote the video over my website which has about 80.000 visitors a year, enough to give your name a decent boost into recognition by Dutch people. It's nice that these sort of cross-cultural initiatives can develop over the internet. So much negativity floating around that it's good sometimes something positive happens."
> >
> > M. H. Benders: "Thanks for showing an interest in the cross cultural project I am planning. You can arrange the reading events in everyway
> > that you see fit, I trust your artistic vision. When you have taped the events you can send the tape. It would be nice, I think, to have some real American elements mixed with it like Country Music (I have
> > always been a great country music fan) but you can also use jazz if you want. I will make sure the video is digitalised and shown on different locations on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can also try it the other way around."
> >
> > And, again, the original quote seems just fine with me:
> >
> > "In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic American poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of mingling some real American elements such as country music into his
> > > poetry..." -M.H. Benders
> >
> > https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm

> > To set the record straight.
> >

> REPORTED AS SPAM

Poetry posts in a poetry group are not spam.

HTH and HAND.

Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)

<XnsAEDAA3AE6677EPantyheadPoorHouse@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158918&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#158918

From: cuj...@petitmorte.net (Cujo DeSockpuppet)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 20:05:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cujo DeSockpuppet - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 20:05 UTC

Michael Pendragon <michaelmaleficapendragon@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 8:12:02 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>> By special request, here's the classic "Autograph of Zorro":
>>
>> https://youtu.be/G64jUD1tRRA
>>
>> Will Dockery: vocals
>> M.H. Benders: lyrics
>> Henry Conley: guitar
>> Jocelyn Li: vocals
>> Robert Earle Lowery: bass
>> Rick Edwards: mandolin
>> Filmed at Soho Bar and Grill, 2004.
>> M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American
>> poets
> ..."

>> https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/sha
>> dow
> ville.htm
>>
>> M. H. Benders: "That's great. It sounds like a really interesting
>> project
> . I will promote the video over my website which has about 80.000
> visitors a year, enough to give your name a decent boost into
> recognition by Dutch people. It's nice that these sort of
> cross-cultural initiatives can develop over the internet. So much
> negativity floating around that it's good sometimes something positive
> happens."
>>
>> M. H. Benders: "Thanks for showing an interest in the cross cultural
>> proj
> ect I am planning. You can arrange the reading events in everyway
>> that you see fit, I trust your artistic vision. When you have taped
>> the e
> vents you can send the tape. It would be nice, I think, to have some
> real American elements mixed with it like Country Music (I have
>> always been a great country music fan) but you can also use jazz if
>> you w
> ant. I will make sure the video is digitalised and shown on different
> locations on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can also try
> it the other way around."
>>
>> And, again, the original quote seems just fine with me:
>>
>> "In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic
>> American
> poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of mingling
> some real American elements such as country music into his
>> > poetry..." -M.H. Benders
>>
>> https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/sha
>> dow
> ville.htm

>> To set the record straight.
>>
>> 🙂
>
> REPORTED AS SPAM

But Benders jist lurves Little Willie Douchebag! See below, dammit!

"You write spam, Dockery. Spam. You write 200 posts a day without a
single interesting thought in them. You think you have the right to
flood countless groups with this Spam because...well,eh,...because.....
because you like to call yourself a poet." -M.H. Benders

"Dockery, everyone knows that you haven't published a single poem in
your life except on your own website. Everyone knows no one will
remember you for your 'poems'. The only thing people will remember
you by is the irritating spamming behavior you expose online which gives
Americans an even worse name than they already have. All spammers I
have seen so far were all without a single exception Americans. Why
do you think that is? I'll tell you why: because they get the idea
spoonfed in their education that it's their godgiven right to pollute
the world with their 'opinions' - bolstered under the flag of
'freedom of speech' without any sort of comprehension or reflection what
'freedom' or what 'speech' would be." -M.H. Benders
"Continuously flashing your small weener in public will not make it
grow, Dockery. You're just hungry for attention and there's only one
reason why: you're an empty windbag whose only talent in life
consists of irritating other people. A masochist who just keeps coming
back because he's addicted to getting hit. Your a sad old fuck, and I
hope someone will shoot you soon. The world will be a better place if
that happens." -M.H.Benders

ALL HAIL BENDERS!!!

Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)

<9b722dd90aa7a306caf7df90ce3b4d90@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158921&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#158921

Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 20:25:53 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 20:25 UTC

Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 8:12:02 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> By special request, here's the classic "Autograph of Zorro":
>>>
>>> https://youtu.be/G64jUD1tRRA
>>>
>>> Will Dockery: vocals
>>> M.H. Benders: lyrics
>>> Henry Conley: guitar
>>> Jocelyn Li: vocals
>>> Robert Earle Lowery: bass
>>> Rick Edwards: mandolin
>>> Filmed at Soho Bar and Grill, 2004.
>>> M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American
>>> poets
>> ..."

>>> https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/sha
>>> dow
>> ville.htm
>>>
>>> M. H. Benders: "That's great. It sounds like a really interesting
>>> project
>> . I will promote the video over my website which has about 80.000
>> visitors a year, enough to give your name a decent boost into
>> recognition by Dutch people. It's nice that these sort of
>> cross-cultural initiatives can develop over the internet. So much
>> negativity floating around that it's good sometimes something positive
>> happens."
>>>
>>> M. H. Benders: "Thanks for showing an interest in the cross cultural
>>> proj
>> ect I am planning. You can arrange the reading events in everyway
>>> that you see fit, I trust your artistic vision. When you have taped
>>> the e
>> vents you can send the tape. It would be nice, I think, to have some
>> real American elements mixed with it like Country Music (I have
>>> always been a great country music fan) but you can also use jazz if
>>> you w
>> ant. I will make sure the video is digitalised and shown on different
>> locations on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can also try
>> it the other way around."
>>>
>>> And, again, the original quote seems just fine with me:
>>>
>>> "In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic
>>> American
>> poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of mingling
>> some real American elements such as country music into his
>>>
>>> https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/sha
>>> dow
>> ville.htm

>>> To set the record straight.
>

> But Benders jist lurves Little Willie

After some flaming Benders and I did get friendly and collabirated on the memorable "Zorro" project:

[...]

:)

Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)

<09d9163b-653d-4973-aaf5-59152b03c324n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158925&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#158925

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:37:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor Hugo Fan)
 by: Victor Hugo Fan - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 20:37 UTC

On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 8:12:02 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> By special request, here's the classic "Autograph of Zorro":
>
> https://youtu.be/G64jUD1tRRA
>
> Will Dockery: vocals
> M.H. Benders: lyrics
> Henry Conley: guitar
> Jocelyn Li: vocals
> Robert Earle Lowery: bass
> Rick Edwards: mandolin
> Filmed at Soho Bar and Grill, 2004.
> M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets...."

> https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm
>
> M. H. Benders: "That's great. It sounds like a really interesting project.. I will promote the video over my website which has about 80.000 visitors a year, enough to give your name a decent boost into recognition by Dutch people. It's nice that these sort of cross-cultural initiatives can develop over the internet. So much negativity floating around that it's good sometimes something positive happens."
>
> M. H. Benders: "Thanks for showing an interest in the cross cultural project I am planning. You can arrange the reading events in everyway
> that you see fit, I trust your artistic vision. When you have taped the events you can send the tape. It would be nice, I think, to have some real American elements mixed with it like Country Music (I have
> always been a great country music fan) but you can also use jazz if you want. I will make sure the video is digitalised and shown on different locations on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can also try it the other way around."
>
> And, again, the original quote seems just fine with me:
>
> "In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic American poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of mingling some real American elements such as country music into his
> > poetry..." -M.H. Benders
>
> https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm

> To set the record straight.
>
> 🙂

Outstanding....

Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)

<22fa10a0-b275-4c42-af72-2158a77ec0a7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158933&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#158933

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:46:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: rivermut...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 20:46 UTC

On Wednesday, 20 July 2022 at 16:05:28 UTC-4, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> [...]
> Americans an even worse name than they already have. All spammers I
> have seen so far were all without a single exception Americans. Why
> do you think that is? I'll tell you why: because they get the idea
> spoonfed in their education that it's their godgiven right to pollute
> the world with their 'opinions' - bolstered under the flag of
> 'freedom of speech' without any sort of comprehension or reflection what
> 'freedom' or what 'speech' would be." -M.H. Benders
>
> "Continuously flashing your small weener in public will not make it
> grow, Dockery. You're just hungry for attention and there's only one
> reason why: you're an empty windbag whose only talent in life
> consists of irritating other people. A masochist who just keeps coming
> back because he's addicted to getting hit. Your a sad old fuck, and I
> hope someone will shoot you soon. The world will be a better place if

Helli Cujo!!
I think it might be time for a re-release of the video I own. Contact ME and we’ll discuss dates and possibly an international release.

Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)

<XnsAEDAC3BF7F7C6PantyheadPoorHouse@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158990&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#158990

From: cuj...@petitmorte.net (Cujo DeSockpuppet)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 23:14:34 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Cujo DeSockpuppet - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 23:14 UTC

ME <rivermutant27@gmail.com> wrote in

> [...]
>> the world with their 'opinions' - bolstered under the flag of
>> 'freedom of speech' without any sort of comprehension or reflection
>> what
>
>> 'freedom' or what 'speech' would be." -M.H. Benders
>>
>> "Continuously flashing your small weener in public will not make it
>> grow, Dockery. You're just hungry for attention and there's only one
>> reason why: you're an empty windbag whose only talent in life
>> consists of irritating other people. A masochist who just keeps
>> coming back because he's addicted to getting hit. Your a sad old
>> fuck, and I hope someone will shoot you soon. The world will be a
>> better place if that happens." -M.H.Benders
>>

>> ALL HAIL BENDERS!!!
>

> Helli Cujo!!
> I think it might be time for a re-release of the video I own. Contact
> ME and we’ll discuss dates and possibly an international release.

Oh, a public release this time? A pity there's no easy way to transfer
the comments.

Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)

<747654f5-5b1b-41c4-9392-66e8a8061e05n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158993&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#158993

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 16:28:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: rivermut...@gmail.com (ME)
 by: ME - Wed, 20 Jul 2022 23:28 UTC

On Wednesday, 20 July 2022 at 19:14:36 UTC-4, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> ME <riverm...@gmail.com> wrote in
> > On Wednesday, 20 July 2022 at 16:05:28 UTC-4, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
> >> Michael Pendragon <michaelmalef...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> But Benders jist lurves Little Willie Douchebag! See below, dammit!
> >>
> >> "You write spam, Dockery. Spam. You write 200 posts a day without a
> >> single interesting thought in them. You think you have the right to
> >> flood countless groups with this Spam
> >> because...well,eh,...because.....
> >
> >> because you like to call yourself a poet." -M.H. Benders
> >>
> >> "Dockery, everyone knows that you haven't published a single poem in
> >> your life except on your own website. Everyone knows no one will
> >> remember you for your 'poems'. The only thing people will remember
> >> you by is the irritating spamming behavior you expose online which
> >> gives
> >
> >> Americans an even worse name than they already have. All spammers I
> >> have seen so far were all without a single exception Americans. Why
> >> do you think that is? I'll tell you why: because they get the idea
> >> spoonfed in their education that it's their godgiven right to pollute
> >> the world with their 'opinions' - bolstered under the flag of
> >> 'freedom of speech' without any sort of comprehension or reflection
> >> what
> >
> >> 'freedom' or what 'speech' would be." -M.H. Benders
> >>
> >> "Continuously flashing your small weener in public will not make it
> >> grow, Dockery. You're just hungry for attention and there's only one
> >> reason why: you're an empty windbag whose only talent in life
> >> consists of irritating other people. A masochist who just keeps
> >> coming back because he's addicted to getting hit. Your a sad old
> >> fuck, and I hope someone will shoot you soon. The world will be a
> >> better place if that happens." -M.H.Benders
> >>

> >> ALL HAIL BENDERS!!!
> >

> > Helli Cujo!!
> > I think it might be time for a re-release of the video I own. Contact
> > ME and we’ll discuss dates and possibly an international release.
> Oh, a public release this time? A pity there's no easy way to transfer
> the comments.

Maybe Ash can help with that.
And then we can crosspost them here.

Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)

<38cad9dc-2144-49af-9b61-6f31297cf384n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=158996&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#158996

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 17:04:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: opb...@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Thu, 21 Jul 2022 00:04 UTC

On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 4:37:29 PM UTC-4, vhug...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 20, 2022 at 8:12:02 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > By special request, here's the classic "Autograph of Zorro":
> >
> > https://youtu.be/G64jUD1tRRA
> >
> > Will Dockery: vocals
> > M.H. Benders: lyrics
> > Henry Conley: guitar
> > Jocelyn Li: vocals
> > Robert Earle Lowery: bass
> > Rick Edwards: mandolin
> > Filmed at Soho Bar and Grill, 2004.
> > M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets..."

> > https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm
> >
> > M. H. Benders: "That's great. It sounds like a really interesting project. I will promote the video over my website which has about 80.000 visitors a year, enough to give your name a decent boost into recognition by Dutch people. It's nice that these sort of cross-cultural initiatives can develop over the internet. So much negativity floating around that it's good sometimes something positive happens."
> >
> > M. H. Benders: "Thanks for showing an interest in the cross cultural project I am planning. You can arrange the reading events in everyway
> > that you see fit, I trust your artistic vision. When you have taped the events you can send the tape. It would be nice, I think, to have some real American elements mixed with it like Country Music (I have
> > always been a great country music fan) but you can also use jazz if you want. I will make sure the video is digitalised and shown on different locations on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can also try it the other way around."
> >
> > And, again, the original quote seems just fine with me:
> >
> > "In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic American poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of mingling some real American elements such as country music into his
> > > poetry..." -M.H. Benders
> >
> > https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm

> > To set the record straight.
> >

> Outstanding....

Good evening, Victor, and thanks again for the nod.

🙂

Re: Autograph of Zorro (by request)

<ecb47460854aaaa52f3e4c61aef57bc3@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165572&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#165572

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 00:51:30 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
 by: W-Dockery - Fri, 26 Aug 2022 00:51 UTC

Zod wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:
>
> By special request, here's the classic "Autograph of Zorro":
>>
>> https://youtu.be/G64jUD1tRRA
>>
>> Will Dockery: vocals
>> M.H. Benders: lyrics
>> Henry Conley: guitar
>> Jocelyn Li: vocals
>> Robert Earle Lowery: bass
>> Rick Edwards: mandolin
>> Filmed at Soho Bar and Grill, 2004.
>> M. H. Benders on Will Dockery - "One of the most authentic American poets...."

>> https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm
>>
>> M. H. Benders: "That's great. It sounds like a really interesting project.. I will promote the video over my website which has about 80.000 visitors a year, enough to give your name a decent boost into recognition by Dutch people. It's nice that these sort of cross-cultural initiatives can develop over the internet. So much negativity floating around that it's good sometimes something positive happens."
>>
>> M. H. Benders: "Thanks for showing an interest in the cross cultural project I am planning. You can arrange the reading events in everyway
>> that you see fit, I trust your artistic vision. When you have taped the events you can send the tape. It would be nice, I think, to have some real American elements mixed with it like Country Music (I have
>> always been a great country music fan) but you can also use jazz if you want. I will make sure the video is digitalised and shown on different locations on the Dutch internet. Then, in the future, we can also try it the other way around."
>>
>> And, again, the original quote seems just fine with me:
>>
>> "In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic American poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of mingling some real American elements such as country music into his
>> > poetry..." -M.H. Benders
>>
>> https://web.archive.org/web/20080124124833/http://www.kannibaal.nl/shadowville.htm

>> To set the record straight.
>>

> Outstanding....