From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: "You're Letting Him Get Away With Murder": Jake Tapper Torches Biden For Giving Saudi Prince A Pass
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 09:17:37 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 14:17 UTC

CNN anchor Jake Tapper laid into President Joe Biden on Sunday morning,
lambasting him for allowing Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman to claim
immunity in the murder of The Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Tapper concluded his Sunday broadcast of �State of the Union� with a
monologue addressing the fact that the Biden administration had determined
that � under international law � the crown prince has immunity in the 2018
murder, which Biden has said the prince ordered.

WATCH:

A Biden administration court filing states the office held by Saudi
Arabia's crown prince shields him from a lawsuit filed by the fianc�e
of slain journalist Jamal Khashoggi. CNN's @jaketapper questions
President Biden's previous pledge to address the killing. @CNNSotu
#CNNSOTU pic.twitter.com/cPHygn6ZZc

� CNN (@CNN) November 20, 2022

�A few weeks ago, The Wall Street Journal reported that MBS �mocks President
Biden in private, making fun of the 79-year-old�s gaffes and questioning his
mental acuity,� according to people inside the Saudi government. Nothing gets
leaked by the Saudi government to The Wall Street Journal without MBS signing
off on it, President Biden,� Tapper began.

�What are you � what are we � getting in exchange for letting this thug get
away with murder, Mr. President?� Tapper asked. �Other than the stink of
complicity?�

The Washington Post publisher Fred Ryan criticized Biden when the news was
first reported, accusing the president of effectively granting bin Salman a
�license to kill� in a blistering statement published Friday.

New statement from Washington Post Publisher Fred Ryan
pic.twitter.com/D0Cbt6Cpg2

� Washington Post PR (@WashPostPR) November 18, 2022

�In granting legal immunity to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman,
President Biden is failing to uphold America�s most cherished values. He is
granting a license to kill to one of the world�s most egregious human-rights
abusers who is responsible for the cold-blooded murder of Jamal Khashoggi, a
Washington Post columnist,� Ryan wrote.

Ryan went on to note that King Salman had named his son � the crown prince �
prime minister in an effort to use international law to shield him from the
consequences of his actions.

�By going along with this scheme, President Biden is turning his back on
fundamental principles of press freedom and equality. The American people �
and those wronged by MBS in Saudi Arabia and around the world � deserve
better,� he concluded.

According to a Justice Department filing referencing a lawsuit brought by
Khashoggi�s fianc�e, Hatice Cengiz, �Mohammed bin Salman, the Prime Minister
of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is the sitting head of government and,
accordingly, is immune from this suit.�

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: "You're Letting Him Get Away With Murder": Jake Tapper Torches Biden For Giving Saudi Prince A Pass

<a9a89cbb-2e90-4533-8596-43ed92c971fen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165825&group=rec.arts.tv#165825

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 07:31:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: "You're Letting Him Get Away With Murder": Jake Tapper Torches
Biden For Giving Saudi Prince A Pass
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 15:31 UTC

On Tuesday, November 22, 2022 at 9:17:43 AM UTC-5, Ubiquitous wrote:
> CNN anchor Jake Tapper laid into President Joe Biden on Sunday morning,
> lambasting him for allowing Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman to claim

"Israelis who do not understand the danger of too much success are impatient at British and U.S. concern for Arab friendship. They shout "Oil!" as if nothing but profits were involved. The same oil, which the Arabs can shut off, is an essential part of the world's hope of recovery; without that recovery, the dream of Israel as a prosperous trading nation cannot come true. The same oil is an essential part of the defense of the West. Without that defense Israel, a democratic state, is lost."

> “In granting legal immunity to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman,
> President Biden is failing to uphold America’s most cherished values.

The Watchman
August 16, 1948 | Vol. LII No. 7
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/0,9263,7601480816,00.html
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/wARVyJ7ElXo/m/6Cc6zuU1mSEJ

For Jake Tapper, Being the Rabbi of TV News Comes Easy
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2021-03-05/ty-article/for-jake-tapper-being-the-rabbi-of-tv-news-comes-easy/0000017f-ea0b-dea7-adff-fbfb41d90000

Re: "You're Letting Him Get Away With Murder": Jake Tapper Torches Biden For Giving Saudi Prince A Pass

<tlkr5f$1566$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=165882&group=rec.arts.tv#165882

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Biden For Giving Saudi Prince A Pass
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 04:03:26 -0600
 by: trotsky - Wed, 23 Nov 2022 10:03 UTC

On 11/22/22 8:17 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> CNN anchor Jake Tapper laid into President Joe Biden on Sunday morning,
> lambasting him for allowing Saudi Prince Mohammed bin Salman to claim
> immunity in the murder of The Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
>
> Tapper concluded his Sunday broadcast of “State of the Union” with a
> monologue addressing the fact that the Biden administration had determined
> that — under international law — the crown prince has immunity in the 2018
> murder, which Biden has said the prince ordered.
>
> WATCH:
>
> A Biden administration court filing states the office held by Saudi
> Arabia's crown prince shields him from a lawsuit filed by the fiancée
> of slain journalist Jamal Khashoggi. CNN's @jaketapper questions
> President Biden's previous pledge to address the killing. @CNNSotu
> #CNNSOTU pic.twitter.com/cPHygn6ZZc
>
> — CNN (@CNN) November 20, 2022
>
> “A few weeks ago, The Wall Street Journal reported that MBS ‘mocks President
> Biden in private, making fun of the 79-year-old’s gaffes and questioning his
> mental acuity,’ according to people inside the Saudi government. Nothing gets
> leaked by the Saudi government to The Wall Street Journal without MBS signing
> off on it, President Biden,” Tapper began.
>
> “What are you — what are we — getting in exchange for letting this thug get
> away with murder, Mr. President?” Tapper asked. “Other than the stink of
> complicity?”
>
> The Washington Post publisher Fred Ryan criticized Biden when the news was
> first reported, accusing the president of effectively granting bin Salman a
> “license to kill” in a blistering statement published Friday.
>
> New statement from Washington Post Publisher Fred Ryan
> pic.twitter.com/D0Cbt6Cpg2
>
> — Washington Post PR (@WashPostPR) November 18, 2022
>
> “In granting legal immunity to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman,
> President Biden is failing to uphold America’s most cherished values. He is
> granting a license to kill to one of the world’s most egregious human-rights
> abusers who is responsible for the cold-blooded murder of Jamal Khashoggi, a
> Washington Post columnist,” Ryan wrote.
>
> Ryan went on to note that King Salman had named his son — the crown prince —
> prime minister in an effort to use international law to shield him from the
> consequences of his actions.
>
> “By going along with this scheme, President Biden is turning his back on
> fundamental principles of press freedom and equality. The American people –
> and those wronged by MBS in Saudi Arabia and around the world – deserve
> better,” he concluded.
>
> According to a Justice Department filing referencing a lawsuit brought by
> Khashoggi’s fiancée, Hatice Cengiz, “Mohammed bin Salman, the Prime Minister
> of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is the sitting head of government and,
> accordingly, is immune from this suit.”

Why are you posting this Ubi-Pubie? Trump was sucking Saudi dick for 4
years, and you're criticizing Biden? I think you're entirely too
fucking stupid to know how much of a hypocrite you are. And too stupid
to know how stupid you are as well.